Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132120 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4948) (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2019
sparklebee:
BA!! BA!! BA !! I welcome my princess yesterday 4/3/2019 at 38 weeks 4 days weighing 3.2kg. Bs coming soon
Cc: Rbae
congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2019
April mamas, oya, hope we are packing our bags. who is porting to march? whose baby has dropped? oya come out let's talk. my bag is packed, just few things left. your baby may decide to come early. we are 34 weeks today. looking forward to the remaining five weeks.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2019
tiwatopebam:
April mamas, oya, hope we are packing our bags. who is porting to march? whose baby has dropped? oya come out let's talk. my bag is packed, just few things left. your baby may decide to come early. we are 34 weeks today. looking forward to the remaining five weeks.

Lol, see as my heart do gbim! That's true, I still have few things left to buy oo...God help me. I want April o..no geepee tank should Kash me tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akejujoe(f): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2019
Good morning mamas in the house. Abeg who be cappo for team October? Oya bring wine to welcome your new member. grin grin grin ;

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmove: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good day mamas,

I have the following items for sale in Ebute-metta, Lagos state.
....call zero. seven. zero.three. four.eight. three. four.nine. one. eight

baby wardrobe #20,000
infant to toddler rocker #10,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=missyblissy post=76377304]@damibaby please apply coconut oil as it has worked for me so far!!! No stretchmark so far. grin[/quote
thanks ma...ill start using asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
PraisesG:

Stretch mark must come,but orie or olive oil will help.
ok ma..ill get them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
lawvlypearl:

Lol, see as my heart do gbim! That's true, I still have few things left to buy oo...God help me. I want April o..no geepee tank should Kash me tongue grin
yinmu, that's how I said no to February only for me to put to bed on the 28th. anything can happen just be prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Is it your first baby, if is not anything can happen, just be prepared. God will help us.
lawvlypearl:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LePrezident(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
The quality of sperms that men produce is no longer high - https://www.toks.tech/globally-the-quality-of-human-sperms-are-falling/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
LePrezident:
The quality of sperms that men produce is no longer high - https://www.toks.tech/globally-the-quality-of-human-sperms-are-falling/

grin Bhet why lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
As we all know July is the month of perfection as it happens to be the 7th month of each year.. I pray we all have perfect reasons to be celebrated together with our LO's, families and well wishers..Amen....

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's and our March mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

So my darling July mamas how is the journey going? Was admitted over the weekend, had malaria nd needed to be observed, I thank God all is going well nd LO as been giving different karate kicks lol. We r getting there, nd I believe the lord will see us through, we shall record no loss. Amen
We should be in week 23,22,21,20,19 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Enjoy your fruits, rest well, take as many pic durning this journey as possible like me#wink

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

Please indicate with your Name, sex and EDD.
Name. Sex. Edd
1.Habbeyoluwa : Sex.... 10/7
2.Lemonadewifey: Sex...... 23/07
3.fyngal1: Sex...... 27/7
4.client: Sex..... 6/7
5.ultimatebunmi1... Sex..... 7/7 or 12/7
#TeamJuly
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fyngal1:
good morning everybody. congratulations to all mamas who have birthed their LOs. July mamas, where una dey? it's being quite a while. i trust we are all doing well.

#teamperfection
#teamnoloss
#teamjuly

Thanks for checking in dear, appreciate real good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
callola:
yinmu, that's how I said no to February only for me to put to bed on the 28th. anything can happen just be prepared.

Hahaha...okay, let me be preparing o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
tiwatopebam:
Is it your first baby, if is not anything can happen, just be prepared. God will help us.

No I am a stm, my first went pass due date , keep fingers crossed. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaimasomkene: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quoteAmen and thanks
author=myrygurl post=76280930]

Congratulations and you're highly welcomed. You should be in our team, #teamSeptember. Wishing you a very healthy bumping and above all super save delivery. Very soon our captain will collate all members and roll call will begin. May God see us through.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
bigmove:
Good day mamas,

I have the following items for sale in Ebute-metta, Lagos state.
....call zero. seven. zero.three. four.eight. three. four.nine. one. eight

baby wardrobe #20,000
infant to toddler rocker #10,000

Can i see the picture of the baby wardrope. Is it plastic or wood?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmove: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
missyblissy:

Can i see the picture of the baby wardrope. Is it plastic or wood?

here it is...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
we are together, stm. my first came at 39 weeks and 3 days. so am expecting this baby at 39 weeks and 4 days. i will just stress myself to achieve it. walking and climbing staircase..quote author=lawvlypearl post=76406555]

No I am a stm, my first went pass due date , keep fingers crossed. Amen[/quote] shocked
lawvlypearl:

No I am a stm, my first went pass due date , keep fingers crossed. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
akejujoe:
Good morning mamas in the house. Abeg who be cappo for team October? Oya bring wine to welcome your new member. grin grin grin ;

Welcome mama,team October never get cappo ooo.. Oya team October 2019 mamas time to choose cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyShadow(f): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Pls don’t take the drug thou it’s prevent bleeding but after taking it there wld still be bleeding will advise you get progesterone instead
Solphiequeen:

I don't think so, its tranexamic acid. A drug used to reduce heavy bleeding especially heavy menstraul bleeding. I figured since I was bleeding no more, there's no need.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amytosin: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
sparklebee:
BA!! BA!! BA !! I welcome my princess yesterday 4/3/2019 at 38 weeks 4 days weighing 3.2kg. Bs coming soon
Cc: Rbae
congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 4:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Here it is
rvpbae:

Ok. Would be expecting her contact. Thanks

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 7:07am On Mar 07, 2019
franashi:
I had the same experience with my first pregnancy and I freaked out like u did but I did not go to the hospital. I Googled it and read about it. It is something called implantation. The bleeding was just for a day and it stop but if u still see it u have to run back to the hospital to be sure.

This really put my heart at ease, thanks for the tip. I'm certain everything is fine as things are back to normal except for the lack of symptoms which I've never felt from day one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2019
Surulady:
Pls don’t take the drug thou it’s prevent bleeding but after taking it there wld still be bleeding will advise you get progesterone instead

OK, I guess I'll try it then.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello Pregnant women how are you all? I missed you all. I missed being pregnant. grin grin grin grin

Where are my team June 2017 Mama's? Is anyone on 2nd missionary journey grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Abuja mamas please who knows where I can buy already cracked palm kernels? I want to make my palm kernel oil myself but don't have energy to start breaking/cracking.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by franashi(f): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2019
Solphiequeen:

This really put my heart at ease, thanks for the tip. I'm certain everything is fine as things are back to normal except for the lack of symptoms which I've never felt from day one.
u are welcome. Lucky u. With my first and second pregnancy I did not feel any symptoms too that is the reason why I do scan all the time to be certain the baby is fine smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Solphiequeen:

With my first I had no symptoms and this second one too no symptoms at all I did scan at 8weeks to be sure everything is going on fine. I think we are just blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
As we all know July is the month of perfection as it happens to be the 7th month of each year.. I pray we all have perfect reasons to be celebrated together with our LO's, families and well wishers..Amen....

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's and our March mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

So my darling July mamas how is the journey going? Was admitted over the weekend, had malaria nd needed to be observed, I thank God all is going well nd LO as been giving different karate kicks lol. We r getting there, nd I believe the lord will see us through, we shall record no loss. Amen
We should be in week 23,22,21,20,19 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Enjoy your fruits, rest well, take as many pic durning this journey as possible like me#wink

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

Please indicate with your Name, sex and EDD.
Name. Sex. Edd
#TeamJuly
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

thank God you are better now. as for LO's sex, i never get mind to check o. i want a girl but my mind (and my husband) keeps telling me it's a boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4948) (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.