Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125568 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) (4956) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Scan at 33 weeks gave me March 5th. my stomach was huge people kept predicting Feb and I kept rejecting it. on February 27 I came back from work very tired, later in the evening I started experiencing mild cramps and I mistook it as BH. the next day being 28th around 4am when I used the bathroom I saw blood on the floor and when I wipe it was the show. I woke DH told him. I washed and mopped the house by 9 we report to the hospital and I was 4 cm.we left to continue our hospital shopping by 12, I was just 5 cm. the nurses on duty both morning and afternoon were very friendly. by 6pm, I was 7cm. I decided to talk to my baby and just like magic my water broke and I was asked not to move about.8pm, the nurse on night shift came and started complaining of lack of sleep, she haven't eaten and so on. the contractions became very intense and I called the nurse that I wanted to push. she said I should wait and was busy eating. if not for the cleaner and my sister, I don't know what would have happened. my daughter came out screaming her lungs out weighing 3.5kg at 38wks1 with a massive tear that reaches the anus and the nurse had the guts to say we want to put her in trouble. all in all I give God the glory.
cc Rbae

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayomikunkco: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
CQ is a safe antimalaria in early pregnancy all her drugs to me is good and safe for her gestational age she can use Google to double check as well .only Cq works on me either been pregnant or not anyway
Pearl05:

Do they still treat people with chloroquine and 8 weeks pregnant woman for that matter? Please dear go to another hospital.

Mama zaynie , giddyperson , sunbestie what do you say on this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
mummyjason:
Good afternoon mamas, please I complained about general body weakness, vaginal itching and cramping, and my doctor prescribed chloroquine, pcm,buscopam,piriton and loratadine, i want to know if they are safe cos i am just 8 weeks pregnant. Please mummy Ekene, Zainie and other sabi mamas should chuk mouth o.

Chloroquine and piriton are safe but I doubt if buscopam is
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Giddyperson:

Mummyjason did he run tests because the body weakness could just be morning sickness. Chloroquine is safe in 1st trimester tho, i took it with GB. Why is he prescribing so many other drugs though, over something that might just be ms. If you haven't done any test for malaria, i advise you to go do it first go and do the test, if malaria is negative then its just ms. If positive then chloroquine and piriton is safe. Maybe he's just trying to make profit for his hospital by prescribing the others.

Yes mama, i tested positive to malaria, i av gone to the general hospital and was given camoquine too, so i guess it's the same story, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ayomikunkco:
CQ is a safe antimalaria in early pregnancy all her drugs to me is good and safe for her gestational age she can use Google to double check as well .only Cq works on me either been pregnant or not anyway

Thanks and God bless mama, i will start the treatment after dinner.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
miraclefromGod:

Chloroquine and piriton are safe but I doubt if buscopam is

The doctor at the general hospital said that i should not use d buscopam,that the cramp is as a result of my uterus stretching,but I can take the other ones, thank you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
MayoDebz:
Did you do any lab test?

Yes mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pearl05:

Please no allow any trainee doctor to use you for practical. Best you seek second opinion from a natural hospital preferable govt.
I have done that mama, May we all carry to term in Jesus name,.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Belleful mama how una dey o? The pushing ministry nko? Well done kiss Taking drugs during pregnancy is not a joking matter at all, as we are often confused which of the prescription is safe or not. Well, to be on the safe side always cross check on www.safefetus.com I visited that site tire when i was pregnant i dont want to hear "it's a mistake madam". So feel free to check the safety of that drug on your foetus before you use it. It will end in praise.

CcMummyjason

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
@callola all these nurses na God dey save us from them. Imagine the rubbish that shes eating me i will report her to the management. If you are not ready to work, please stay at home. Imagine a woman in pains and shes spewing that nonsense from her gutter!!!!

Lord Jesus i pray us waddling and mothers almost due will never see such nurses during our delivery in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
Thank God it ended in praise!!! Congratulations mama!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
angeltolly:
Belleful mama how una dey o? The pushing ministry nko? Well done kiss Taking drugs during pregnancy is not a joking matter at all, as we are often confused which of the prescription is safe or not. Well, to be on the safe side always cross check on www.safefetus.com I visited that site tire when i was pregnant i dont want to hear "it's a mistake madam". So feel free to check the safety of that drug on your foetus before you use it. It will end in praise.

CcMummyjason

I wish they'll even admit that it's a mistake it will be good.

Naija hospitals will tell you that you should not cry, the baby was not your own. That the one that's your own will come and stay. Zero apologies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
mummyjason:

Yes mama, i tested positive to malaria, i av gone to the general hospital and was given camoquine too, so i guess it's the same story, God bless you.

Mama I hope you don't react to anything that has 'quin' in it? I remember reacting to camoquin till water was dripping from my ears.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
To the glory of God I am pregnant.
Team October.

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mhen Team October, we are getting plenty...Our Cappo please show face oo, we are having a full house. It will all end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
MGeey:
Team October.

Welcome back. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
MGeey:
Team October.

Welcome mama. H&h nine months to you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gloryne:
Mhen Team October, we are getting plenty...Our Cappo please show face oo, we are having a full house. It will all end in praise.

Be our cappo nah wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
mummyjason:
Good afternoon mamas, please I complained about general body weakness, vaginal itching and cramping, and my doctor prescribed chloroquine, pcm,buscopam,piriton and loratadine, i want to know if they are safe cos i am just 8 weeks pregnant. Please mummy Ekene, Zainie and other sabi mamas should chuk mouth o.

Please pack the drugs one side first.
Did he run a test on you?
Morning sickness mirrors MS plus I know for sure that buscipan is a big No in pregnancy and piriton .... Buscopan focuses on the muscles that are exactly like those of the uterus and makes them relax and open up which is why it is often used during menstruation.

Sorry to say ó, but this your Dr is not fit.
I'll suggest you switch to another hospital or if funds are low then try health centre's, they are less loaded and better than most General Hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pearl05:

Do they still treat people with chloroquine and 8 weeks pregnant woman for that matter? Please dear go to another hospital.

Mama zaynie , giddyperson , sunbestie what do you say on this?

I've answered her járe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
rvpbae:

Welcome back. smiley smiley

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
BA

I welcomed my prince charming yesterday 6th of March via ELCs. I'm so happy.

68 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congratulations mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Rbae post=76446276]
BA

I welcomed my prince charming yesterday 6th of March via ELCs. I'm so happy. [/quote

Congratulations MA. Welcome prince charming

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congratulations MA. And welcome to our prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congratulations mama, God bless and keep your lo. Wish you quick recovery too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Congrats mama

Rbae:

BA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Yayyyy welcome to the world Prince Charming, congrats to you Rbae, I wish you a quick recovery. God bless the new born.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 1:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

A big congratulations to you. God bless you and your son.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olajumoke459: 2:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 3:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

yay!!!! cappo of laive.....congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 4:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congratulation mama!!!! It ended in praise!!!!! Welcome home prince!!!!! May your be the source of joy and unending happiness in your family amen!!! Wishing you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 6:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Rbae:

BA

Congratulations dear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) (4956) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.