Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195937 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4957) (4958) (4959) (4960) (4961) (4962) (4963) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by konklushun(f): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
zaynie:

Seen!

Thanks Zaynie for delivering.

Guys please patronize her. Her prices are same with market price and cheaper in some instances. Especially when those isale eko mama want to use you to build mansion on top baby things.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
missyblissy:
Mamas as i dey read all this success stories on CS delivery my heart don calm down i tell you. Its not that am scared or anything but the way i colleague take describe am just dey worry me. She said its different, is it?

I did fibroid surgery that the doctor had to do cs to remove it and the success stories i read on ttc thread gave me courage to do and it was exactly as described. I did surgery Friday at 6am, woke up at 3 or 4pm after and could move my body to sleep on my side cos i hate sleeping on my back (this sleeping position dey break my neck and back as i have enlogated bum grin ). By Saturday morning i was walking, Sunday i could climb up and down the stairs, was discharged on Monday. Completed the healing at home.

As i got preggy after 9months post surgery, i give God thanks and i went back to the surgeon and ask if i can do VD she said i should not try it at all that it is cs and no one should tell me other wise execept i want ruptured uterus and that is not my portion.
I pray my elcs will be same as previous surgery. No much pain and quick recovery, in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!!
it is well sis..... God knows what is best for us all whether cs or vd...mother alive baby alive is what we all pray for ... May God make it easy for us

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
I need to see a good gynae for TTC issue around abule egba and ikeja axis , pls recommend a good one for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
You can start shopping in bits now. That's what I did for my first. By 6/7months if I can recall, I was already done with shopping.

As for the sex, if you are team surprise or baby refuses to show the sex, just buy unisex wears. When baby comes, you can now buy gender specific.

You can shop from zaynie, I plan to do same! I cannot goan be stressing myself in market when the prices is same.
damibaby:

welcome dear...wishing u a stress free nine month...my august teamies when is the best time to start shopping...i don't know sex yet..might end up been team surprise.. everything still de do me like dream

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkeyuche: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Please am really serious about these, Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumpercn: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
wink
agiboma:
Hi All,

I am starting this thread so we can discuss pregnancy and all the joys, anticipation, expectation and all aspects of this beautiful time in a woman's life.
At times pregnancy can be very difficult and may even become life threatening, when conditions such as pre-eclamsia,gestational diabetes, Incompetent cervix, PPROM etc.  So lets use this space to discuss all aspects of this process.

Nothing in relation to pregnancy is off limits, lets share our experience and support each other in a caring respectful way. Doctors can only give so much advice, but i know first hand peer support is equally important.

So lets start talking!

Below are a list of ladies that have included their delivery dates, lets keep them in mind by praying and meditating and sending them positive energy, I will update the list reguarly, just include the month you are due. I will also update once you confirmed you have delivered. This will allow ladies to see others that are due around the same time as themselves and perhaps you may find a pregnancy "buddy". Its not a must that you include this info to join the thread, we welcome everyone.

1.) Nkkyrules due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
2.) Amarush due March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
3.) IB due April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
4) Mogobomya August 2012
5.) Toyosi Oct 2012
6.) Strita Oct 2012
7.) Uwani Oct. 2012
8.) Igosun Jul. 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
9.) Jemmibee Oct. 2012
10.) y.me Nov 2012
11.) tessybaby April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
12.) Luvlee May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
13.) Biddiebest Jul, 2012
14.) Oknee April 2012
15.) Dudugirl April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
16.) Moran August 2012
17.) Diamondlove Oct. 2012
18.) osikhueme March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
19.) Babyme Sept. 2012
20) Sweettweet June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
21.) Imboss. Jul 2012 *******DELIVERED smiley*******
22.) Jibola Nov. 2012
23.) Efemena_xy Febuary 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
24.) Avatur Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
25.) OLUWATOSIN Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
26.) Recruitment Due August 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
29.) Jumie Jul, 2012
30.) Otossd June 2012
31.) Bolseas Dec. 2012
32.) Pamperme May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
33.) Corrall Dec. 2012
34.) Maran1983 august 2012
35.) Olapo due Nov. 2012
36.) sdara *******DELIVERED smiley*******
37.) Infogenius Aug. 2012
38.) Ibotus Oct. 2012
39.) Toyin Sept. 2012
40.) corral dec. 2012
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
It's good but expensive. It's more or less like a private hospital. If you have the money, go for it, i used Asokoro hospital and their services was very good.

Queenmama03:
Hello mummies, please has anyone used Garki hospital Abuja? I want to enquire about their antenatal clinic days but I can’t seem to find their contact details online. Any information I can get about the hospital will be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
kokolet007:
Rbae congratulations MA! I'm so happy for you! How's the vigilante going? The Lord is your strength.... We shall all testify this march!
March mama how Una dey? I can't wait on, please I want to start inserting evening primrose or is it too late? And moreover have seen different types, which one should I go for? Thanks for your reply
CC Rbae, zaynie

I can't say as I've never used it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
konklushun:

Thanks Zaynie for delivering.

Guys please patronize her. Her prices are same with market price and cheaper in some instances. Especially when those isale eko mama want to use you to build mansion on top baby things.

Hey God!
I wish I could just frame this review and put it by my bed post.
Thanks a mil sis.
Thanks for your patronage kiss
Asokale anfaani ni orúkọ Olorun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
amorprincesa:
You can start shopping in bits now. That's what I did for my first. By 6/7months if I can recall, I was already done with shopping.

As for the sex, if you are team surprise or baby refuses to show the sex, just buy unisex wears. When baby comes, you can now buy gender specific.

You can shop from zaynie, I plan to do same! I cannot goan be stressing myself in market when the prices is same.

Thanks maama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goldenheart002:
Biko, make una epp me clear road for our special team December cappo! A VVIP momma all d way from GTC thread @ positivemummy2 . D good Lord that began shall bring it to perfection, congrats once again ma

Congratulations positivemummy2, h&h 9months to you. Welcome mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Where October mamas dey nah? Hope no be ms dey hold una? Gloryne come resume duty o abi ms no gree you see road
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
missyblissy:
Mamas as i dey read all this success stories on CS delivery my heart don calm down i tell you. Its not that am scared or anything but the way i colleague take describe am just dey worry me. She said its different, is it?

I did fibroid surgery that the doctor had to do cs to remove it and the success stories i read on ttc thread gave me courage to do and it was exactly as described. I did surgery Friday at 6am, woke up at 3 or 4pm after and could move my body to sleep on my side cos i hate sleeping on my back (this sleeping position dey break my neck and back as i have enlogated bum grin ). By Saturday morning i was walking, Sunday i could climb up and down the stairs, was discharged on Monday. Completed the healing at home.

As i got preggy after 9months post surgery, i give God thanks and i went back to the surgeon and ask if i can do VD she said i should not try it at all that it is cs and no one should tell me other wise execept i want ruptured uterus and that is not my portion.
I pray my elcs will be same as previous surgery. No much pain and quick recovery, in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!!

Trust me you have nothing to be scared about, i had Cs and in 2days i was discharged, i walked so briskly and nobody could tell i had just delivered talkless had an operation done. I felt zero pain, one month after and i have to struggle to find d scar, there is almost no scar. Infact the very day i had d surgery done, by midnight i had started walking. It will end in praise my dear, stay positive

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Messyodi:

Trust me you have nothing to be scared about, i had Cs and in 2days i was discharged, i walked so briskly and nobody could tell i had just delivered talkless had an operation done. I felt zero pain, one month after and i have to struggle to find d scar, there is almost no scar. Infact the very day i had d surgery done, by midnight i had started walking. It will end in praise my dear, stay positive
It depends on individual threshold for pain. So body differs. My first cs i dint feel much pain. But the second one i felt pain. Maybe cos im aging ..Lolzz.But in all missyblissy ull be fine. Go along with what ur drs says. Everyone alive is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
zaynie:

I can't say as I've never used it.
OK thanks for the response!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jina24:

Been down with malaria and very serious cough. Still on treating kaaaaa, sickness has never dealt with me this bad before, just pray the phase pass fast

Aww, sorry cappo. We are almost at the finish line, pls get well soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 3:32am On Mar 13, 2019
Preggy in the house, how una dey? For sometime now have been feeling this serious kick and press down to my vj, but I know the contractions has not really started but seriously I can't wait for the main show! Am I alone? Team march#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Promoseason: 4:25am On Mar 13, 2019
We are suppliers of dry Tigernut (25 custard rubber) and Dabino / Dates 100kg. Our prices are affordable & attractive.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
Our location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We also make/do delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2019
miraclefromGod:
Where October mamas dey nah? Hope no be ms dey hold una? Gloryne come resume duty o abi ms no gree you see road
My dear..MS no gree me see road. Right now I can't cook anything, na so so vomit cos of smell. It is well ooo. .
Our fellow Team October... how una dey? The Lord is our strength.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2019
kokolet007:
Preggy in the house, how una dey? For sometime now have been feeling this serious kick and press down to my vj, but I know the contractions has not really started but seriously I can't wait for the main show! Am I alone? Team march#
You are not alone my sister. Just endure for baby's sake
It will soon end

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amytosin: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
kokolet007:
You not alone same here team march

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2019
tiwatopebam:
cappo, sorry about that. it is well with you. abeg recover fast.

Thank you Sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2019
Gracedom:

Aww, sorry cappo. We are almost at the finish line, pls get well soon

Amen, thanks a lot Sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2019
Congratulations to all team March mamas that I birthed their los, may God continually bless and keep your los.

Other team march teamies, it will end in praise. We await the good news with lots of joy and money In the home.

Our gtc mamas your testimony is sure and closer than you think in Jesus name, Amen.

Team April mamas, we are almost there o God will perfect all that concerns us, Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2019
If there is any shortcut to this ms thing abeg I need the pepper ms is showing is damn much I at what stage exactly will ms reduce but nonetheless it worth it....it shall end in praise
miraclefromGod:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Sorry I understand how you we are on the same ship but mine doors come with throwing up but unexplainable sickness with spit and invasion can’t wait for this phase to be over
oamronnie:
My morning sickness is usually the worst! It's even annoying that it's called morning sickness when you feel sick all day sef.
I can't hold anything down and I've been throwing up for the past 1 week, resulting in me being so weak that I can barely stand.
Currently on drip and even my doctor suffered before he could get my veins because I was already so dehydrated.
I wish this phase will pass soon cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2019
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

God we thank you for seeing us through till the very moment. Thank you even for this last phase that we are in. We thank you cause we know that you will complete that which you started and testimonies shall be in the mouth of every single member of this team, Amen.

Hello mamas, how are we all holding up, April is less than 3weeks from now wooooooowwwwww how nice. Hope our bags are packed already.

We should all be in our 38th, 37th, 36th, 35th and 34th week. Mamas that are term already hope you've started cleaning your nipples and engaging in exercises too. Please let's try to be very active despite the weight of the pregnancy its really important.

Who is opening the floor for us? grin, fingers crossed.

@MamaTuoyo please we are worried, kindly drop a word so we know you're doing well. Its well with you sis.

MONIKER..................EDD.................SEX
1. osas4g .....................04/04................. ??
2. pam09 ......................04/04..................Pink
3. franky2013 ...............04/04................. ??
4. seaair ....................... 05/04................. ??
5. myzone18 ................05/04.................. Pink
6. spiceeamiee ............10/04................. ??
7. keeki ........................11/04.................Green
8. theworldbest ...........11/04..................Blue
9. munat27...................12/04................. ??
10. jamesbridget13......12/04..................Blue
11. Sewasaunt ..............13/04................. ??
12. tiwatopebam............17/04.................Pink
13. Megababe01 .........17/04 .............. ??
14. lawvlypearl ............19/04.................Blue
15. Gracedom .............20/04................ Blue
16. Kitta.na ..................we await your testimonies
17. Moeet223 ..............24/04...............Blue
18. Deetina ..................24/04..............Pink
19. eksbabe ................28/04................Blue
20. jina24 .....................28/04...............Green
21. AyaTiraj .................29/04............... Pink
22. MamaTuoyo ..........30/04 ..............Blue
23 AdaBiafra ..............30/04 .............. Pink

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deetina: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2019
Jina24:
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

God we thank you for seeing us through till the very moment. Thank you even for this last phase that we are in. We thank you cause we know that you will complete that which you started and testimonies shall be in the mouth of every single member of this team, Amen.

Hello mamas, how are we all holding up, April is less than 3weeks from now wooooooowwwwww how nice. Hope our bags are packed already.

We should all be in our 38th, 37th, 36th, 35th and 34th week. Mamas that are term already hope you've started cleaning your nipples and engaging in exercises too. Please let's try to be very active despite the weight of the pregnancy its really important.

Who is opening the floor for us? grin, fingers crossed.

@MamaTuoyo please we are worried, kindly drop a word so we know you're doing well. Its well with you sis.

MONIKER..................EDD.................SEX
1. osas4g .....................04/04................. ??
2. pam09 ......................04/04..................Pink
3. franky2013 ...............04/04................. ??
4. seaair ....................... 05/04................. ??
5. myzone18 ................05/04.................. Pink
6. spiceeamiee ............10/04................. ??
7. keeki ........................11/04.................Green
8. theworldbest ...........11/04..................Blue
9. munat27...................12/04................. ??
10. jamesbridget13......12/04..................Blue
11. Sewasaunt ..............13/04................. ??
12. tiwatopebam............17/04.................Pink
13. Megababe01 .........17/04 .............. ??
14. lawvlypearl ............19/04.................Blue
15. Gracedom .............20/04................ Blue
16. Kitta.na ..................we await your testimonies
17. Moeet223 ..............24/04...............Blue
18. eksbabe ................28/04................Blue
19. jina24 .....................28/04...............Green
20. AyaTiraj .................29/04............... Pink
21. MamaTuoyo ..........30/04 ..............Blue
22. AdaBiafra ..............30/04 .............. Pink

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways
. Hi team April sorry m just coming have been monitoring this thread for a while now but guess was just not bold to reply Ftm will be 34 weeks 2moa edd 24-04-2019 sex pink thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2019
Messyodi:

Mama please was this done in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Deetina:
.. Hi team April sorry m just coming have been monitoring this thread for a while now but guess was just not bold to reply Ftm will be 34 weeks 2moa edd 24-04-2019 sex pink thanks

You're highly welcome mama. Please feel free to ask questions and contribute. We are all a family here.

I'll add you now kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (4957) (4958) (4959) (4960) (4961) (4962) (4963) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: laurel66(f), Dijaaa and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.