Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147825 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4955) (4956) (4957) (4958) (4959) (4960) (4961) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
treasuredm:

Congratulations mama and thank God for safe delivery. The pain aspect sends shivers down my spine..
I have an issue with the soap mixture part. What was it for, and how safe is it??

thanks mama. it's perfectly safe. it's called enema and it is to ensure that stool doesn't stand in the way of the baby.

as for the pain , just tell yourself that there is no pain that has no end and it definitely won't kill you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Congratulations Rbae....
I welcome all October teams, wish you hh pregnancy

Cappo missyblissy and team June mamas, let's start updating sex if you've found out.
Mine is XY, less than 14weeks to go. 90days left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 6:07am On Mar 11, 2019
majestique:
BS! BS!

OK, so first of all I want to thank all mama's for the warm messages and likes.

secondly to all mama's that have dropped I congratulate you with a standing ovation and to those that are still waddling, God will make it easy for you, amen.

lastly to as many who are still expecting a miracle, don't give up and don't forget that the closest time to morning is usually the darkest...your morning will surely come.

so my pregnancy journey started after months of waiting on the lord, after different google search, after several calls from family and friends expecting to hear some good news.

finally it came to pass that on this fateful day I notice that my period was late and there was no usual sign that precedes it. I was worried so I quickly ordered a pregnancy test online.

when I got home that evening, I didn't waste 1 second before conducting the test and it came out positive. I didn't believe it was real so I read the instructions again and did a second test and it came out positive again. at that point I couldn't hold back tears from flowing freely from my eyes; just that this time around they were tears of joy.

the journey started asap with severe morning sickness that lasted 16-17 weeks. how I survived going to work with m.s, only the angels can tell.

this phase however was quickly forgotten with the coming of the second trimester. I was so energetic but I also noticed that I became easily irritated, clumsy, easily angered etc it was in this phase that I almost lost the baby twice but God helped me.

then the third trimester came and fear soaked all the energy I had acquired in the second trimester. I started developing negative thoughts about childbirth but stories from mama's here gave me courage.

gradually the appointed time came and passed and my fears doubled. I didn't want to be induced as I heard it was extremely painful but as a ftm I didn't know how else to bring on labour faster.

contractions started coming from Friday then increased on Saturday and by Monday it was stronger but still irregular. I decided to go to the hospital anyway to be on a safer side.

on reaching the doctors office, he took me to the examination room and asked to lay on the bed. on inserting his finger I screamed with pain. he told me to be calm as that is where baby will come out from. he also told me I was still at 1 cm though effacement was at 60% and admitted immediately for inducement.

after a while the nurse came and mixed soap with something and pumped into my anus. after 10 mins I couldn't hold again so I ran to the toilet and emptied my entire bowel.

contractions were getting stronger and closer now. after some hours in the evening, the doctor on duty came and checked me. effacement was 100% but dilation was 3%. mama's, I will not lie to you. the process of checking is 100% painful.

he asked the nurse to insert a drug into me and do a membrane sweep. chai!! I saw hell.... after that I returned to the ward. all this while the nurses never believed I was going through pain because I wasn't dramatic about it as Mumsy had told me to endure any pain that comes my way.

by 11 pm, I understood the true definition of hellfire....contractions came like fire. even google cannot define this pain. with every contraction I would scream and call the blood of Jesus. I couldn't sit, I couldn't stand, couldn't walk.... I was helpless and had an empty stomach yet the contractions didn't give me a break.

by 12am i was no longer on earth. I started begging my husband, the nurses to book me for c.s immediately. I told them I couldn't bear it anymore. my husband said no and I hated him for that. the nurses tried to encourage me to hold on as c.s is more painful and takes longer to recover. I said they will not understand, I cannot bear the pain anymore.

by 12:30 I jumped down from the bed as the strongest of all contractions hit me. as blood and water started dropping, my husband ran to look for the nurses. I was rushed into the delivery room. they didn't need to check me as the baby's head was clearly visible.

congrts ma. May your baby be all you asked for .
kai me that have low pain threshold. God please help us all oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:09am On Mar 11, 2019
sayoddy:
Congratulations Rbae....
I welcome all October teams, wish you hh pregnancy

Cappo missyblissy and team June mamas, let's start updating sex if you've found out.
Mine is XY, less than 14weeks to go. 90days left

You are right teamie.... Oya all my June teamies if you know the sex of your babies please update. For me the doctor wasnt sure but i hope we can check again, this weekend is my antenatal. Mine is xx and i pray it remain xx abeg. Na beg i dey beg my baby not to change cos the babes items i get plenty grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Team June Roll Call!!!!!!!

Father we thank you for safe delivery of our babies in March and also strength for waddling mamas. Father no baby shall be found wanting, no loss in Jesus Name, Amen.

My ever gallant June teamies, how una dey ooo it have really tey gan!!!! How is the pushing ministry? I know some of us are in our 24,25, 26, 27, 28 week.
Abeg make una answer una call make we know say you dey kampe!!! God will complete his miracle in our lives in Jesus Name. AMEN 

1. Missyblissy ___________ EDD 12th June.. _____Pink
May port to May ooo but make we see sha!!! 
2. Barag. _________________EDD 24th/28th June
4. Waistbead _____________EDD 17th June
5. Josephine4good_______ EDD 18th June
6. Twogreatnations _______EDD 19th June_____Blue
7. Adaify08 _______________EDD 24th June 
8. Nobledeals _____________EDD 26th June
9. Alexandy2014 __________EDD 26th June
10. Proudmum38__________EDD 
11. Pitykitten______________EDD 26th June
12. Luciouscookie _________EDD 26th June
13. Sayoddy ______________EDD 10th June_____Blue
14. Adaify08 _____________EDD 24th June_____Pink
15. Preeteejoe ___________EDD 28th June
16. Konklushun___________EDD 5th June
17. Riac........._____________EDD 30th June
18. Foxie ________________EDD 30th June ____Pink
19. Bibbzz _______________EDD 28th June
20. MzEmeritus __________EDD 28th June____

New teamie riac please update EDD n sex

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Good morning mamas
Please let's find a way to reach out to Mamatuoyo, the last time I called her I couldn't hear what she was saying due to poor network, I have tried calling back this morning the line was off.
Please if there is a way we can reach please let us do but her number that I have has been switched off.

Her teamies or anyone that knows her outside nairaland can checkp up on her and let's know what's up with her

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asey(f): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2019
I have had her in mind for some time now too.

Trippleblessing:
Good morning mamas
Please let's find a way to reach out to Mamatuoyo, the last time I called her I couldn't hear what she was saying due to poor network, I have tried calling back this morning the line was off.
Please if there is a way we can reach please let us do but her number that I have has been switched off.

Her teamies or anyone that knows her outside nairaland can checkp up on her and let's know what's up with her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Happy New week wonder mamas! May the Lord continue to strengthen and shield us as do this calling with Thanksgiving and gladness of heart.

Supernatural delivery to all whose time is due to enter the testimony room in Jesus name. Amen.

And to others grace to continue pushing while our LOs keep baking very well.

My Amazing May teamies, how far? We are doing great here no stress except for one kind pain and heaviness that am feeling on my right leg. From the pelvis region anytime I stood or walking after sitting for a while. But that not withstanding, it can't stop my glow.

We shall all cross the finishing line triumphantly in Jesus name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2019
missyblissy:

Father we thank you for safe delivery of our babies in March and also strength for waddling mamas. Father no baby shall be found wanting, no loss in Jesus Name, Amen.

My ever gallant June teamies, how una dey ooo it have really tey gan!!!! How is the pushing ministry? I know some of us are in our 24,25, 26, 27, 28 week.
Abeg make una answer una call make we know say you dey kampe!!! God will complete his miracle in our lives in Jesus Name. AMEN 

1. Missyblissy ___________ EDD 12th June.. _____XX
6. Twogreatnations _______EDD 19th June.
13. Sayoddy ______________EDD 10th June_____XY
14. Adaify08 _____________EDD 24th June
17. Riac........._____________

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
Good morning mamas. I've been peeping from afar. It's been so educative in here. I'm part of the team June. God bless us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2019
missyblissy:

You are right teamie.... Oya all my June teamies if you know the sex of your babies please update. For me the doctor wasnt sure but i hope we can check again, this weekend is my antenatal. Mine is xx and[b] i pray it remain xx abeg.[/b] Na beg i dey beg my baby not to change cos the babes items i get plenty grin grin
Please is it possible for the sex that an earlier scan showed to change? I'm a FTM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
motic2:
Please has any one heared from geesucc it's been a while she came online
Rablukk Feb cappo any news from her?
No sis... i hope she's fine too. But saw she was last seen online on 2nd march.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Foxie:
Good morning mamas. I've been peeping from afar. It's been so educative in here. I'm part of the team June. God bless us all.

New teamie welcome oooo abeg sama us with your EDD and baby's sex sharpaly grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Foxie:
Please is it possible for the sex that an earlier scan showed to change? I'm a FTM

Sometimes it depends if the scan personnel didn't see it clearly or made a mistake. To be safe you can check again sha. I went for antenatal today at govt hospital as am also using a private clinic that is paid for by HMO. It confirmed that lo is xx grin grin am so happy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
missyblissy:

Sometimes it depends if the scan personnel didn't see it clearly or made a mistake. To be safe you can check again sha. I went for antenatal today at govt hospital as am also using a private clinic that is paid for by HMO. It confirmed that lo is xx grin grin am so happy!!!!
It's okay. I'm happy it's still xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
missyblissy:

New teamie welcome oooo abeg sama us with your EDD and baby's sex sharpaly grin grin
30/06/19 pinky grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumpercj: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
hi
doofanc:
How does pregnancy occur?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Trippleblessing:
Good morning mamas

I don't have her number, sent her a pm but she hasn't responded.

I hope she's doing fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
missyblissy:

You are right teamie.... Oya all my June teamies if you know the sex of your babies please update.

Mine is xx and i pray it remain xx abeg. Na beg i dey beg my baby not to change cos the babes items i get plenty grin grin
Lol. Don't worry, baby sex shall obey.
May our babies live to wear all we've bought for them. That's my prayer point o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
sayoddy:

Lol. Don't worry, baby sex shall obey.
May our babies live to wear all we've bought for them. That's my prayer point o

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameemee: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Abeggggg where team November, I won join oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Biko, make una epp me clear road for our special team December cappo! A VVIP momma all d way from GTC thread @ positivemummy2 . D good Lord that began shall bring it to perfection, congrats once again ma

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
tiwatopebam:
thought am the Only one that does that. Am counting down seriously.

Been down with malaria and very serious cough. Still on treating kaaaaa, sickness has never dealt with me this bad before, just pray the phase pass fast
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queenmama03(f): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hello mummies, please has anyone used Garki hospital Abuja? I want to enquire about their antenatal clinic days but I can’t seem to find their contact details online. Any information I can get about the hospital will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Queenmama03:
Hello mummies, please has anyone used Garki hospital Abuja? I want to enquire about their antenatal clinic days but I can’t seem to find their contact details online. Any information I can get about the hospital will be greatly appreciated.

Cc patKing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Goldenheart002:
Biko, make una epp me clear road for our special team December cappo! A VVIP momma all d way from GTC thread @ positivemummy2 . D good Lord that began shall bring it to perfection, congrats once again ma
Xoxo happy for mama positivemummy2 you shall carry to full term and your testimony shall be permanent ijn
Welcome to the thread smiley smiley smiley wink grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Team March..Please,does anyone poo intermittently like fowl like me? E jhor..se moh wa ohk? Has anyone experienced this? Please,save a confused being.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
missyblissy:

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

We thank God for bringing us this far. Been having this pain in the hip( pelvic) . Very painful . Team XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by riac(f): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
missyblissy:

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
well done to all the Mama's in the house,it will surely end in praise.my EDD 30th of June,but I'm yet to check the sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
successhungry:
Team March..Please,does anyone poo intermittently like fowl like me? E jhor..se moh wa ohk? Has anyone experienced this? Please,save a confused being.
Lol.....you are very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
successhungry:

For a lot of people, that's a sign that labour is about to start. Safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
BA/ BS
I welcomed my baby boy through a scheduled CS on Friday, 8th. It was an elective op so went in, did the surgery, everything went well and we've been discharged. Glory be to God. March Cappo, B.S. submitted smiley smiley

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4955) (4956) (4957) (4958) (4959) (4960) (4961) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.