Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155866 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4958) (4959) (4960) (4961) (4962) (4963) (4964) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
late comer, oya give us one crate of malt for coming late.
Deetina:
.. Hi team April sorry m just coming have been monitoring this thread for a while now but guess was just not bold to reply Ftm will be 34 weeks 2moa edd 24-04-2019 sex pink thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Good day yummy mummies kiss

I bring you ORIGINAL AJU MBAISE! With an EXOTIC 8 SPICE blend which include...

Uhiokirihio
Anise
Ehuru
Mace
Uda
Nmimi
Ose Oji
Uziza seeds

To help you

《《BURN BELLY FAT 》》

《《BOOST MILK SUPPLY 》》

《《REJUVENATE AND ENERGISE》》

《《FLUSHES RETAINED AFTERBIRTH eg CHILDBIRTH, MISCARRIAGE OR ABORTION》》

《《EASES MENSTRUAL PAIN》》

》》INCREASES LIBIDO》》

》》CALMS COLIC IN NEWBORN AND HELPS THEM SLEEP BETTER 《《

》》RELIEFS CONSTIPATION《《

March is our 1st year anniversary month and to mark it, deliveries within Lagos will be FREE!! And half price outside Lagos .

1 MONTH PACK IS 4K ONLY AND 7K FOR 2 MONTHS.

CALL/ WhatsApp 080 670 69 650
MAIL☆☆ Geze911@gmail.com

NOT FOR PREGNANT WOMEN

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
@jina24...I'm good o..trying to prepare bit by bit..it will end well.
To sleep is really hard now, will be 35weeka on Friday..5 more weeks to go! Whew!!
Welcome to our newest teamie...
Who Is giving me birthday mate o... tomorrow is my birthday! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trickstreat: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello preggy mamas

We have affordable quality,comfortable shoes,slippers and sandals for pregnant mothers.
Check out our trendy footwear https://www.nairaland.com/5061460/ladies-shoes-shop

Ladies handbag https://www.nairaland.com/5060972/classy-ladies-handbags-purses-shop

Sneakers and trainers
https://www.nairaland.com/5062552/male-female-trainers-sneakers-loafers

Follow us on instagram @okies_store

Whatsapp 08029640255

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deetina: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jina24:

You're highly welcome mama. Please feel free to ask questions and contribute. We are all a family here.

I'll add you now kiss.thanks ma’am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deetina: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
tiwatopebam:
late comer, oya give us one crate of malt for coming late.
. Lol m sorry for being late..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello mummies and a special hello to my April teamies. How body na?
Cappo Jina24 i havent been getting mentions but that’s not to say i didnt see the last roll call *covers face* and i stumbled on today’s roll call just now.
Anywayzzz i am here counting down baaadly like i am so tired already. I had a relatively easy time with my first. But with this, cant say the same lol, he is alwaysss so active and just does anyhow with my body. However, i’m doing fine, baby’s good and we will wait just a little more to meet him smiley
Hope you good also, and my fellow teamies? May God make this few weeks left bearable for us and may we be blessed with our little ones at the end.
Spiceeamiee you should be gearing up o, how you been sis?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Surulady:
If there is any shortcut to this ms thing abeg I need the pepper ms is showing is damn much I at what stage exactly will ms reduce but nonetheless it worth it....it shall end in praise

Sorry mama it will soon pass by the end of first trimester

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gloryne:

My dear..MS no gree me see road. Right now I can't cook anything, na so so vomit cos of smell. It is well ooo. .
Our fellow Team October... how una dey? The Lord is our strength.

Heyah! Sorry, it's well indeed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gloryne:

My dear..MS no gree me see road. Right now I can't cook anything, na so so vomit cos of smell. It is well ooo. .
Our fellow Team October... how una dey? The Lord is our strength.
I am with you guys o. Na ms be the thing now o. I’ve lost so much weight.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=Jina24 post=76615365]TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

God we thank you for seeing us through till the very moment. Thank you even for this last phase that we are in. We thank you cause we know that you will complete that which you started and testimonies shall be in the mouth of every single member of this team, Amen.

Hello mamas, how are we all holding up, April is less than 3weeks from now wooooooowwwwww how nice. Hope our bags are packed already.

We should all be in our 38th, 37th, 36th, 35th and 34th week. Mamas that are term already hope you've started cleaning your nipples and engaging in exercises too. Please let's try to be very active despite the weight of the pregnancy its really important.

Who is opening the floor for us? grin, fingers crossed.

7. keeki ........................11/04.................Green

present cappo.we have started counting down.I have severe pelvic pain so walking long is not an option for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello mamas. My phone is bad, had to use my MIL phone to login. Team March how is da ministry going? Wow! I can't mention everyone who wished me and baby well, all I have to say is thanks so much mamas for the love. May Jah make delivery easy for the waddling mum and may he protect other mama's that have put to bed and our Lo's.

We were discharged 2 days ago cos the Dr's had to be sure I'm perfectly fit to go home. Pls, I need answer's to d following questions.

1. I didn't bleed like I tot I would after d surgery, hope I'm fine.

2. I saw scanty clotted lump in my pad, hope I'm fine. Was expecting to see many LUMPS.

3. I'm not lactating and my baby has been feeding on SMA gold, please what can I drink to lactate? I'm tired of pap and milk cos it's not working .

4. What can I do to heal fast?

5. Heard peppersoup will help clear my system of clotted blood after d surgery ..is it safe for me?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Goldenheart002:
Biko, make una epp me clear road for our special team December cappo! A VVIP momma all d way from GTC thread @ positivemummy2 . D good Lord that began shall bring it to perfection, congrats once again ma
Yaaaay,Thanks so much dear sis,my God sent angel/prophetess
At last,feels so good to be here,i don't even know where to start.i will just be watching as experienced mamas contribute.I thank you Jesus.
Team November/December by the Grace of God grin
Goldenheart002:
Biko, make una epp me clear road for our special team December cappo! A VVIP momma all d way from GTC thread @ positivemummy2 . D good Lord that began shall bring it to perfection, congrats once again ma

Yaaaay,Thanks so much dear sis,my God sent angel/prophetess
At last,feels so good to be here,i don't even know where to start.i will just be watching as experienced mamas contribute.I thank you Jesus.
Team November/December by the Grace of God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmove: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
bigmove:
Good day mamas,

I have the following items for sale in Ebute-metta, Lagos state.
....call zero. seven. zero.three. four.eight. three. four.nine. one. eight

baby wardrobe #20,000
infant to toddler rocker #10,000

still available
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
lawvlypearl:
@jin.a24...I'm good o..trying to prepare bit by bit..it will end well.
To sleep is really hard now, will be 35weeka on Friday..5 more weeks to go! Whew!!
Welcome to our newest teamie...
Who Is giving me birthday mate o... tomorrow is my birthday! grin grin

Amen and Amen Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
eksbabe:
Hello mummies and a special hello to my April teamies. How body na?
Cappo Jina24 i havent been getting mentions but that’s not to say i didnt see the last roll call *covers face* and i stumbled on today’s roll call just now.
Anywayzzz i am here counting down baaadly like i am so tired already. I had a relatively easy time with my first. But with this, cant say the same lol, he is alwaysss so active and just does anyhow with my body. However, i’m doing fine, baby’s good and we will wait just a little more to meet him smiley
Hope you good also, and my fellow teamies? May God make this few weeks left bearable for us and may we be blessed with our little ones at the end.
Spiceea.miee you should be gearing up o, how you been sis?

Hehehehehehe my edd mate

Allow him to do anyhow he likes Jo, he owns the body for now cheesy

I'm doing well just recovering from malaria and severe cough I thank God for his healings didn't know I would survive it sef, it was terrible.

I say a big Amen to the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
@keeki, so sorry about the pains teamie, thank God we are almost there.

Good to hear from you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
majestique:

thanks mama. it's perfectly safe. it's called enema and it is to ensure that stool doesn't stand in the way of the baby.

as for the pain , just tell yourself that there is no pain that has no end and it definitely won't kill you.
Thank you Mama for this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 5:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Mamas in the house una good morning oooo., please i want to ask that is it compulsory mucous plug has blood stain in it because i saw something that looked like mucus this morning

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:54am On Mar 14, 2019
Lehwah:
Mamas in the house una good morning oooo., please i want to ask that is it compulsory mucous plug has blood stain in it because i saw something that looked like mucus this morning

Mucus plug can begin to appear 3 weeks before delivery especially if you've been walking a lot.
Baby is on the way, just be at alert.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:55am On Mar 14, 2019
New post up!

https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-everything-shop/17

Ṣeé our list of what 50k can get for you at our shop!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 5:58am On Mar 14, 2019
zaynie:

Mucus plug can begin to appear 3 weeks before delivery especially if you've been walking a lot.
Baby is on the way, just be at alert.
Thanks mama zaynie, didn't sleep through the night as contractions no gree me rest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Lehwah:

Thanks mama zaynie, didn't sleep through the night as contractions no gree me rest.

Pẹ̀lẹ́.
Baby is ready to meet you niyen
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Yes Abuja.

primadonnachika:

Mama please was this done in Nigeria?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Rbae:
Hello mamas. My phone is bad, had to use my MIL phone to login. Team March how is da ministry going? Wow! I can't mention everyone who wished me and baby well, all I have to say is thanks so much mamas for the love. May Jah make delivery easy for the waddling mum and may he protect other mama's that have put to bed and our Lo's.

We were discharged 2 days ago cos the Dr's had to be sure I'm perfectly fit to go home. Pls, I need answer's to d following questions.

2. I saw scanty clotted lump in my pad, hope I'm fine. Was expecting to see many LUMPS.

3. I'm not lactating and my baby has been feeding on SMA gold, please what can I drink to lactate? I'm tired of pap and milk cos it's not working .

5. Heard peppersoup will help clear my system of clotted blood after d surgery ..is it safe for me?

For lactating theres a mama here dat sells lactating yogurts @talltosyne please get in here. I hope i got the name right. You can try her.
For the bleeding issue, i learnt CS mummies hardly bleed much. Im not sure because 4weeks post CS i am still bleeding tho it has reduced now and im also worried when it will stop. Other experienced mamas should answer ejor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Hello biggy belles. Good morning all.

I want to ask pls if it's cool for me to take mango. I am 35wks gone. I just hope it won't trigger labour. As i am typing i am consuming one already o. Abeg make una ans me o. May be to ride on or pause

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Rbae:

cant answer all your questions though but my cs experience in 2016 , i bleed for 2 months plus. Though it was only heavy in d first week. Other weeks was scanty but it kept coming till two months plus. I took peppersoup every day my dear, it helped clear d clotted blood in there since there was no form of massaging or hot water pressing. The peppersoup with local peppersoup spice helped alot to clear d clotted blood.

As for lactating i learnt fresh palm wine helps too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2019
jamesbridget13:
cant answer all your questions though but my cs experience in 2016 , i bleed for 2 months plus. Though it was only heavy in d first week. Other weeks was scanty but it kept coming till two months plus. I took peppersoup every day my dear, it helped clear d clotted blood in there since there was no form of massaging or hot water pressing. The peppersoup with local peppersoup spice helped alot to clear d clotted blood.

As for lactating i learnt fresh palm wine helps too.

Thanks mama. I just sent someone palmwine and I'll take peppersoup today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Messyodi:

For lactating theres a mama here dat sells lactating yogurts @talltosyne please get in here. I hope i got the name right. You can try her.
For the bleeding issue, i learnt CS mummies hardly bleed much. Im not sure because 4weeks post CS i am still bleeding tho it has reduced now and im also worried when it will stop. Other experienced mamas should answer ejor

Thanks for ur response mama....mine was scanty. I bled for few days only.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Rbae:

Thanks mama. I just sent someone palmwine and I'll take peppersoup today.
u re welcome dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hello Mamas how’s everyone doing, glad to be back . Hi
Rabluk please what hospital did you use.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
jamesbridget13:
Hello biggy belles. Good morning all.

I want to ask pls if it's cool for me to take mango. I am 35wks gone. I just hope it won't trigger labour. As i am typing i am consuming one already o. Abeg make una ans me o. May be to ride on or pause

Comman gimme mango... grin grin. That's my own

(1) (2) (3) ... (4958) (4959) (4960) (4961) (4962) (4963) (4964) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.