Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180870 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) (4985) (4986) (4987) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
God is faithful, congrats mama, my neighbour too welcomed her Prince today. two April mamas gave birth in the hospital, we use the same hospital.
keeki:
BA! BA!
My princess made her grand entrance by 2am.BS coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
PrettyLolo:

I'm very fine ma. Have been offline for time now. DOD 9/8/2018. Baby boy

Congratulations ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
Toopee:
BA
With joy in my heart, I’m pleased to announce the birth of my angel today at 2:25 PM weighing 4KG with massive tear

Hurray!!! Congratulations. That’s how our geepee tank caught you. Baby will be a blessing to her generation

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Happy new month to all the beautiful preggy mama's on the thread smiley smiley
Team august how market ooooo oya let's start updating our babies sex @amorprincesa@damibaby
Everybody join body make we flood this thread grin smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Toopee:
BA
With joy in my heart, I’m pleased to announce the birth of my angel today at 2:25 PM weighing 4KG with massive tear

Congratulations mama.... smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
motic2:
Happy new month to all the beautiful preggy mama's on the thread smiley smiley
Team august how market ooooo oya let's start updating our babies sex @amorprincesa@damibaby
Everybody join body make we flood this thread grin smiley
iv not checked o... hubby isn't saying anything yet so probably team green
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 4:41am On Apr 02, 2019
keeki:
BA! BA!
Congratulations mama and welcome to our first April princess. Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 4:50am On Apr 02, 2019
Toopee:
BA
Wooow.. April mamas not slowing down. Congratulations mama and Welcome to our angel.. Sorry for the tear, it'll heal soonest..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2019
Toopee:
BA

Congratulations mama, yeaaaaaaa our geepee caught you cheesy.

God bless and keep your Lo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2019
rabluk:

Adding another plot
God bless you plenty kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2019
My wife didn't see her period. Please whats the best abortion plan? Its urgent cos we on family planning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2019
DoorMan:
My wife didn't see her period. Please whats the best abortion plan? Its urgent cos we on family planning.

Oga, you and wife must keep that pregnancy Ooohhh. If you know how many women are crying and praying just to be pregnant, you will appreciate the pregnancy and thank God, even on pills, God still blessed your wife, and now you want to abort it?. Pls think twice

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2019
futuremoma34:

Oga, you and wife must keep that pregnancy Ooohhh. If you know how many women are crying and praying just to be pregnant, you will appreciate the pregnancy and thank God, even on pills, God still blessed your wife, and now you want to abort it?. Pls think twice

You seem not to understand. Budget is extremely tight. There's plan for another baby just not now. Kindly recommend if you know or have anyone. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2019
DoorMan:

You seem not to understand. Budget is extremely tight. There's plan for another baby just not now. Kindly recommend if you know or have anyone. Thanks

Far be it from us. All we learn and discuss here are ways to nourish, nurture and preserve the gift of new beings in our lives till birth.

Anything contrary to these visit healthcare practitioner.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Lmaoo..I'm so sorry mamas. Baby came on 17th of March. She wasn't supposed to come that early but things spiralled out of control. I'm just grateful to be alive with a healthy baby.

eksbabe:
PRESENT SIRRRRRR.....
Even tho i havent packed my bags o, will do before the week ends.
I have been dancing since in the office, only a few pple know why lool.
Cant wait to be be done with this journey, the heaviness, fatigue, restlessness after eating, itchy body and the the most annoying of all, excessive discharge argggh.. God i am thankful April is finally here.
You’ve said all the prayers cappo, let me just say AMEN.
Congrats Keeki on the birth of your baby. May God protect and guide the little one
Spiceeamiee where have you been na? You are too quiet oo

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2019
It's a bumpy Tuesday. Let me open the floor.

Team May, Cappo Sunbestie and others how is the waddling going? Been feeling this pulling and at times piercing pressure at jajana , please na only me walka come?

34Wk 2D

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2019
spiceeamiee:
Lmaoo..I'm so sorry mamas. Baby came on 17th of March. She wasn't supposed to come that early but things spiralled out of control. I'm just grateful to be alive with a healthy baby.

Awwwww this my teamie that has a way of always birthing before time grin, thank God it ended in praise. Happy for you babe, you don try.
Hope you’re doing fine and baby too? God bless you all.
Sha coman give us Birth Story
Cc Jina24

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2019
DoorMan:

have you confirmed that she is pregnant? sometimes period is delayed for other reasons than pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2019
Pearl05:

Team May, Cappo Sunbestie and others how is the waddling going? Been feeling this pulling and a times piercing pressure at jajana , please na only me walks come?

34Wk 2D

U look good... If u see my bump now na geepee tank
Dat pulling pressure dey my jajaine too and to walk well na wahala

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2019
Amen ma

Gracedom:

Hurray!!! Congratulations. That’s how our geepee tank caught you. Baby will be a blessing to her generation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2019
damibaby:

iv not checked o... hubby isn't saying anything yet so probably team green

Huh....is hubby a doctor?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2019
spiceeamiee:

Congratulations mama. It doesn’t matter when anymore so far baby and mummy are doing great! God be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2019
Good morning mamas, it is bumpy Tuesday please bring your bumps here, let me choose a role model and remember we always use you all as a point of contact while praying for BFP.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2019
spiceeamiee:

grin All this April baby ehn! Dem no wan waste time o, congratulations teamie..oya drop BS sharply grin
God bless the little one.

Toopee:
BA

4kg...Mama you tried..speedy recovery to you. Congratulations on BA...come and sama us BS o. God bless your little one .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pearl05:

Team May, Cappo Sunbestie and others how is the waddling going? Been feeling this pulling and a times piercing pressure at jajana , please na only me walks come?

34Wk 2D
This my junior cheesy , the mekwe mistress... now now 34 weeks. God is good. you look good

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
keeki:
BA! BA!
congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pearl05:

There is nothing like wife my dear. They are just boyfriend girlfriend drama a real couple won't come here in a faceless forum seeking for such advise but rather will go straight to hospital.
u are right dear, they are not married. What people are crying to get lrony of life

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
sunbestie:

Hahahahahaha
After April na May before June oo grin grin grin grin
I like d way u are gingering ur moral
Abi ooo cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Toopee:
BA
congratulations team April dropping it hot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetayomrs18: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello everyone, am new here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Fyngal1:

have you confirmed that she is pregnant? sometimes period is delayed for other reasons than pregnancy.

I've done test and it showed positive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2pretty4u(f): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bumpy Tuesday, representing team August.

22wks3days

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) (4985) (4986) (4987) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.