Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132647 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4978) (4979) (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jeniluv:
It's normal,experiencing same

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
mama, am loyal oo. seriously, no body ported. our teamies like April. can't wait for back to back BA.
Jina24:

I have loyal teamies grin, April is just few days away. I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy. My April teamies will flood the thread with back to back BA by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

#team Godwin

We thank God for all march mamas that have birthed their Los and we pray for those that are still expecting their bundle of joy, wishing them safe delivery.

FEBRUARY PORTER
Moniker........................EDD.....................SEX. DD
1. Naomi1990............4th March.................Bobo 14/02 BA seen
2. jennyurch.........4th March........double(bobo/sisi) 18/2 BA seen
3. Frozenelsa...........5th March................. Bobo. 22/2 BA seen
4. PraisesG.................8th March...............Bobo. 22/2 BA/BS Seen

FEBRUARY PORTEE
1. Majestique.................. 5/03 BA/ BS seen

2. BrilliantF................... 06/03 BA/ BS seen

3. eipreel...................... 16/03 BA/BS seen

4. Geesucc.................. 11/03 BA seen

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)

Moniker............ EDD............SEX

1. rbae .......... 24th March......Bobo. 06/03 BA seen

2. Sparklebee..........13th March....Sisi. 4/3 BA seen

3. kokolet007...........15th March........Bobo 21/03 BA seen

4. lehwah ...........1st March ..........Bobo. 16/3 BA/BS seen

5. diamondc..............25th March..................Bobo. 20/03 BA/BS seen

6. Jaygrl.....................30th March.................Sisi

7. Jibola22..................6th March

8.goodfortun............ 10th March.............. Bobo. 08/03 BA/BS seen

9. Debuyima...............23rd March

10. Eyifunmi................31st March

11. vicvicky.................30th March........... 21/03 BA seen

12. Iyawotuntun............ 7th March........... Bobo. 11/03 BA/ BS seen

13. successhungry........31st March......... Bobo. 25/03 BA/BS seen

14. Ciscagirl..........21st March........... Sisi. 22/03 BA/ BS seen
15. Dunns...........8th March....

16. zuleikha.........28th March...........Double Double. 6/03 BA seen

17. callola.............13th March............
BA/BS seen

18. Toopee...................27th March...........Sisi

19.kasany.............15th March............Sisi. 26/03 BA seen

20. Amytosin..........12th March............Sisi. 19/3 BA/BS seen

Sorry we are just updating our roll call, its only because our able cappo has been on bed rest since she put to bed. I would be helping her update the roll call bit by bit.
Please bear with us.

Mamas should please try n submit BA/BS so it can be updated.

Cc Rbae

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
In case u give birth at a time when you may not be able to assess hot water from the hospital and you are exhausted and need to take tea
Speaking from experience, it is quite essential.[quote athor=hotmomma post=771223.64]

Just curious, why should this be included in the hospital bag?[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
We all like the April like that, no porting
tiwatopebam:
mama, am loyal oo. seriously, no body ported. our teamies like April. can't wait for back to back BA.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Zaynie please check your dm on instagram

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 3:58am On Mar 31, 2019
My bs,
On Wednesday I attended antenatal as usual and met with the gynecologist, I complained about baby activities, his kicks is not regular as I thought! So I was admitted, had cardiotocography (ctg) examination to check baby activities if he's fit to go through labour after the test which lasted for more than 30mins ,the result came that baby is okay and active, so I was told that I will be induced the following morning but he will passed cervical ripening in the night and the following day I will be induced so it was passed I was already 2cm ,no contractions until morning when it was removed I was already 6cm gone without pains, I was feeling high until around 1.30pm when I was given oxtocin I went to heaven and come back, by 4.05 I was fully dilated, it was now time for me to push, gosh! I spent almost 1hour pushing my Prince Charming out, it was very exhausting atlast God came through I had him around 4.45pm. I give God all the glory ! My labour was supernatural 1.30 to 4.45pm .my baby weigh 3.8kg ,baby gave me tear and was stitched.mother and baby are doing well. Thanks for reading, and sorry for any typo error am not a good writer!
Bs submitted!
Hanging of boots activated!
Team march thanks for the support!
Other belleful mama you shall all have a swift and fast delivery!
Rbae, zaynie CC.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:26am On Mar 31, 2019
pam09:
In case u give birth at a time when you may not be able to assess hot water from the hospital and you are exhausted and need to take tea
Speaking from experience, it is quite essential.

OK mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 5:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Tomorrow is April o... surreal! Counting down in days.

Sabi Mama's, I get serious cough o, what can I do Biko , feeling so uncomfortable sad + I can't sleep well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Congrats mama, may your baby be a blessing to your family

Amen,sis. kiss thanks abunch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2019
It’s like those of us with 30th and 31st March EDD go join team April o grin April mamas we are about to port o.

My little niece already beefing my baby for not coming in her birth month. Wishing us all speedy supernatural birth wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2019
It’s in my hospital list, flask only though they’d provide hot water for when you just had your baby and can’t eat solid yet, you’d need tea even for increasing lactation

hotmomma:

Just curious, why should this be included in the hospital bag?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2019
Toopee:
It’s like those of us with 30th and 31st March EDD go join team April o grin April mamas we are about to port o.

My little niece already beefing my baby for not coming in her birth month. Wishing us all speedy supernatural birth wink

Yipeeeeeee, we will receive you all with open arms cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Team April, are you readyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, few hours left for us to take over the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mothers day blessed mothers
May God enlarge your coast
Enjoy your day!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mothers Day to all mamas!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Toopee:
It’s in my hospital list, flask only though they’d provide hot water for when you just had your baby and can’t eat solid yet, you’d need tea even for increasing lactation

OK mama,thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jina24:
Team April, are you readyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, few hours left for us to take over the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

More than ready grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=pam09 post=77132350]In case u give birth at a time when you may not be able to assess hot water from the hospital and you are exhausted and need to take tea
Speaking from experience, it is quite essential.[/quote
]
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
we are readyyyyyyy, like seriouosy we are in April oo. dnt know why am not anxious, waiting for God's given date, my neighbour that is one week ahead of me is already having contraction, she is set to deliver, her bag already inside the car. she should deliver by tomorrow. jumping up and down already.
Jina24:

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmove: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
bigmove:

still available

baby wardrobe #16,000
infant to toddler rocker #8,000
baby bathset

...call zero. seven. zero.three. four.eight. three. four.nine. one. eight
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jina24:

I have loyal teamies grin, April is just few days away. I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy. My April teamies will flood the thread with back to back BA by God's grace.

Yes o. And tomorrow is the much awaited month grin just like yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
kokolet007:
My bs,
On Wednesday I attended antenatal as usual and met with the gynecologist, I complained about baby activities, his kicks is not regular as I thought! So I was admitted, had cardiotocography (ctg) examination to check baby activities if he's fit to go through labour after the test which lasted for more than 30mins ,the result came that baby is okay and active, so I was told that I will be induced the following morning but he will passed cervical ripening in the night and the following day I will be induced so it was passed I was already 2cm ,no contractions until morning when it was removed I was already 6cm gone without pains, I was feeling high until around 1.30pm when I was given oxtocin I went to heaven and come back, by 4.05 I was fully dilated, it was now time for me to push, gosh! I spent almost 1hour pushing my Prince Charming out, it was very exhausting atlast God came through I had him around 4.45pm. I give God all the glory ! My labour was supernatural 1.30 to 4.45pm .my baby weigh 3.8kg ,baby gave me tear and was stitched.mother and baby are doing well. Thanks for reading, and sorry for any typo error am not a good writer!
Bs submitted!
Hanging of boots activated!
Team march thanks for the support!
Other belleful mama you shall all have a swift and fast delivery!
Rbae, zaynie CC.

Congratulations mama and God bless your prince. Thank God for supernatural birth, I had to check the time difference again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Toopee:

Pls where is that person that has geepee tank. Kindly borrow us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Me iyaf started with the eve already� other months should give us space o. I want to somersault into 1st now now

Jina24:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
lawvlypearl:
Tomorrow is April o... surreal! Counting down in days.

Sabi Mama's, I get serious cough o, what can I do Biko , feeling so uncomfortable sad + I can't sleep well.

Sorry mam, I wish I know what to recommend but I’m a FTM, lemme just wait for others. Pls let’s all hang on o, it’s almost here, we don’t want drugs aside the regular vitamins

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
tiwatopebam:
we are readyyyyyyy, like seriouosy we are in April oo. dnt know why am not anxious, waiting for God's given date, my neighbour that is one week ahead of me is already having contraction, she is set to deliver, her bag already inside the car. she should deliver by tomorrow. jumping up and down already.

Hehehe, two newborn in one compound. Blessings!!!

Being anxious is different from being high abi? They will say where did this quiet “Gracedom” come from? grin though my date it’s still midway, The sound of April already makes me feel high cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
motic2:
Please sabi mama should come and interfere ooo I personally do not see need for buying flask because I plan to do exclusive breastfeeding
Is there any need why flask is important?

You need hot water after birth to start lactating fast cos you can't drink normal water

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jina24:
Reaaaaaaddddddddy mama. I dont care that my edd is much later in the month, i am soo ready to have my baby (well maybe in 2 weeks sha grin)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
new born coming to our compound tomorrow, she is already in hospital.. I can't wait to see new born.. already dancing. yes oo, am high but not anxious 38 weeks on Monday, my deliver is 39 weeks 2 days. working towards that day.
Gracedom:

Hehehe, two newborn in one compound. Blessings!!!

Being anxious is different from being high abi? They will say where did this quiet “Gracedom” come from? grin though my date it’s still midway, The sound of April already makes me feel high cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hello good evening all, it feels great to be here again. I rep'd Team November In 2017. This year I also Rep Team November with EDD 19/19. CC November Capo and Team members. Happy Mother's Day to everyone of us. And may all expectant mothers have every cause to smile in Jesus name. May God also visit anyone praying for this special blessing of motherhood in Jesus name......

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4978) (4979) (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.