Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8173188 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
hotmomma:

Lols @ how many weeks are we now self. Anyway should be BTW 20-24 weeks I believe.
As for TT, I believe where you took the first TT should have given you a green card that contains the date you were first given and the next time to take it. Since you've taken first shot, second shot should be at least 4 weeks after the first shot. Consult your hospital for more details. Hope you are enjoying baby kicks now grin
don't mind those nurses o.... de didn't give me any card and anc till next week... it's more than 4weeks since I took the first... how are u doing ma...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
damibaby:

don't mind those nurses o.... de didn't give me any card and anc till next week... it's more than 4weeks since I took the first... how are u doing ma...

I am doing great, thanks for asking.
Since its more than 4 weeks, just walk into the hospital and let them know. You don't need to wait till the next antenatal appointment before you take TT shots. Ask for the card too or any documented proof, its your right and its free. TT self could be taken at any phc around you but the card as a proof has to be seen. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
jamesbridget13:
Hello mamas! I had very mild menstral cramp earlier on. Aftet sometime, a mucus discharge after which i have been having water in little quantity coming out but no cramp at all. Is that how labour starts? I am still at home sha. Pls sabi mamas do i set off to d clinic or wait till i have cramps?

I believe you're at the onset of labor.

Try to make last minute prep and please eat.
It may take between 8-48h for your baby to arrive.

I would say go to the hospital to get checked on your dilation. They can send you back home if they don't think it's coming so fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
@Sewasaunt, nice Bs madam painkiller grin, congratulations once more teamie.

@jamesbridget13, please let them check you at the hospital, we await the glorious news ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
jamesbridget13:
Hello mamas! I had very mild menstral cramp earlier on. Aftet sometime, a mucus discharge after which i have been having water in little quantity coming out but no cramp at all. Is that how labour starts? I am still at home sha. Pls sabi mamas do i set off to d clinic or wait till i have cramps?
Abeg head to d hospital to be on a safe side oo
Dats labor
Awaiting ur BA

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
talltosyne:
Slay enter pregnancy mood. tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Awesomemama:

Shebi it's hungrying u since grin
No slaying for you o tongue

Biko what did you do to the tummy n Olympus
Don't know who is pumping my tummy n deflating the Olympus cry cry cry

grin grin
I dont even know how it happened but I noticed it after weaning

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bomgirl:

Babe, how far na?

I just dey here oh, dey observe cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
mothers its been a while ooo..how are we doing..and our jackie chan babies..hope all is well..my may teamies how is it going.. am having mild contractions already at 37weeks.. night sleep is sooo difficult..and the contractions no be here ooo e be like say i dey port go april ooo..my edd is may 4.. mbok i cant wait to see my damsel

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
Astilo:
mothers its been a while ooo..how are we doing..and our jackie chan babies..hope all is well..my may teamies how is it going.. am having mild contractions already at 37weeks.. night sleep is sooo difficult..and the contractions no be here ooo e be like say i dey port go april ooo..my edd is may 4.. mbok i cant wait to see my damsel
Teamie try and be popping in here oo to say hi to us
Happy to knw u are doing good
Porting is allowed oo all we want is mother and baby alive.
It must surely end in praise.. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Astilo:

Here we are practicing atilogwu acrobatic dance. The kicking and stretching na next level. When bobo is at it, you will notice the belly jumping and shaking.

Porting is allowed all we want is baby and mama smiling, Dada gigging grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pearl05:

Here we are practicing atilogwu acrobatic dance. The kicking and stretching na next level. When bobo is at it, you will notice the belly jumping and shaking.

Porting is allowed all we want is baby and mama smiling, Dada gigging grin
Lolz @ d bolded
Dat belly shaking is epic something oo
Hope u are on top gear on d oza room matter? grin my hubby no wan service engine for two weeks now excuse be sey he is sick so his bobo is sick too

On the other hand am eating too much these days ooo hope I am safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
sunbestie:

Lolz @ d bolded
Dat belly shaking is epic something oo
Hope u are on top gear on d oza room matter? grin my hubby no wan service engine for two weeks now excuse be sey he is sick so his bobo is sick too

On the other hand am eating too much these days ooo hope I am safe

On top which gear? I no wan servicing again self. Dh is ever ready to duty but I dey run. No blame me because after the do na me alone dey feel the jumping and shaking.

Dh can't touch the belly during the acrobatic training. He quickly remove his hands as if it's electric shock.

It's 2 weeks to launch the month of May. Yeppeeeee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pearl05:

On top which gear? I no wan servicing again self. Dh is ever ready to duty but I dey run. No blame me because after the do na me alone dey feel the jumping and shaking.

Dh can't touch the belly during the acrobatic training. He quickly remove his hands as if it's electric shock.

It's 2 weeks to launch the month of May. Yeppeeeee

Whenever he/ she jumping up nd down and DH touches my belly he/she go form quietness ooo
U dey run go where better come back and finish wat u started oooo
Our month is here already nah after Easter na May ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sewasaunt(f): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Morning mamas.
is greenish liquid vomit normal ? .

Yup, common in the mornings when the stomach is empty, this thing showed me pepper. Bitter, irritating bile >:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
I would appreciate recommendations for good yet very affordable ivf hospitals in Port Harcout.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
Astilo:

Teamie porting is allowed, sorry you’re having difficulties sleeping at night. You will soon see your pretty damsel smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sewasaunt:

Yup, common in the mornings when the stomach is empty, this thing showed me pepper. Bitter, irritating bile >:

I went to the hospital today and was told i had malaria .

In another news,
Doctor prescribed Coartem but on getting to the pharmacist , she instead it wasnt safe since pregnancy isn't up to 3 months .

Torn between the two professionals now , don't know whom to follow .

mothers what do you think ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
zaynie:
https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-baby-kiddies/17
Wow! Your prices are so fair, nice one. baby shopping made easy, space booked for 3rd missionary journey grin
Team 2022 grin Oya gather here if you're in my team let's tighten our belts cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
firstpregnancy:

In another news,
Doctor prescribed Coartem but on getting to the pharmacist , she instead it wasnt safe since pregnancy isn't up to 3 months .

Pls get a 3rd opinion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2019
sunbestie:

Teamie try and be popping in here oo to say hi to us
Happy to knw u are doing good
Porting is allowed oo all we want is mother and baby alive.
It must surely end in praise.. Amen
teamie my phone is bad thats why i have not been available..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2019
tatacherie:

Wow! Your prices are so fair, nice one. baby shopping made easy, space booked for 3rd missionary journey grin
Team 2022 grin Oya gather here if you're in my team let's tighten our belts cheesy cheesy

Whoop! Whoop!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 3:52am On Apr 16, 2019
firstpregnancy:

In another news,

Sorry I have no idea about the drug, you can check online and/or seek another opinion to be on the safe side. Another thing, it’s not the malaria responsible for the greenish vomit. As a mama said earlier, if you throw up when there’s no food in your stomach (mostly in the mornings before breakfast), since there’s no food to be vomited, that greenish bile comes out. It could even be yellowish sometimes.

Please ensure you treat yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 5:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Sewasaunt:
Birth alert!
Welcomed my prince few hours ago, it is well. God is good. BS coming later. I use him as a point of contact to all women looking up to God. Tired mehn
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 5:36am On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2019
firstpregnancy:

In another news,

If I remember correctly, coartem is not used in first trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2019
gratefulme40:

I just pray nothing happens to me and my baby. cry
gratefulme40:

I just pray nothing happens to me and my baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Period007(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2019
firstpregnancy:

In another news,

Please see another doc immediately...ACTs(e.g coartem) are not recommended in the first three months of pregnancy.
Always validate ur prescriptions with the Pharmacist before leaving the hospitals
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2019
Omojudy:
I would appreciate recommendations for good yet very affordable ivf hospitals in Port Harcout.

Heard upth does it
Try n confirm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Period007 post=77584136]
Please see another doc immediately...ACTs(e.g coartem) are not recommended in the first three months of pregnancy.

I have stopped it

I have only used one out of it. I just realized it's Amatem I was given . I checked the pamphlet and it was written in the precaution ' not to be used in the first trimester '

I am just so angry right now , this is a teaching hospital for God's sake

the Doctor was so adamant even after the Pharmacist followed me to his office to give an explanation .

they are looking for lab rats but I won't be one .

how else do I treat this malaria then ?

#scared
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2019
@jamesbridget13 how fa mama?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adibo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.