Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147313 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
July Teamies

Am sorry have been MIA all this while, my Prince skills of kicking as increased massively, the movement nkan? Dh keep admiring my tommy with the kin gbedu the baby they give, especially after eating or we play music... Am 29weeks, nd the way I waka dey fear me, I no even Behind with this waka package, the heaviness in me with my smallish bump is tiring (July pls come after May)..

Congrats to my April mamas, thanks for bombarding us with amazing BA nd BS, wishing the rest of April Mamas a smooth delivery..
May mamas Wehdone, wishing y'all a smooth ride with loads of testimonies... Amen

@Lemonadewifey, Pele darling.. Hope you much better? How's my dauta in law doing in her comfort zone? @ultimatebunmi1, as baby revealed identity to us? And hope you doing great? @fyngal1, @client,@prettymaxy @olajumoke459.. I hail Una, how is the ministry going? May the good lord see us through. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pearl05:
Today is Bumpy Tuesday sexy bumpy mamas.

Where all our August and July mamas that are in their honeymoon phase?

Representing Gallant May sexy mamas!

@37 weeks

Sexy mama, you look so nice with ur portable bump.. No be small honey moon oo, we dey here. We just observing from the oza room, we dey see Una. Wehdone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
missyblissy:

Blend vegetable sieve it and drink it. Some people add malt to it sha. If i want to boost my pvc thats what i take for at least 1 week and you will see the difference.
Ps: you stool will be green ooo.
Eat unripe plantain porridge garnish with vegetable, okro and vegatable soup, eat carrota, cucumber, garden egg

I hope you have been taking your routine drug folic acid. Calcium and ferrors(blood medicine). Please dont miss any dose abeg as our lo needs

Thanks sis I will do as you have said.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
FloraEC:

I lost all the weight during breastfeeding, I envy people that add during and after pregnancy
Like seriously!!! Don't envy them oo because to loss DAT weight na wahala

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
19CannyMum:

Wow, how did you do that? I've moved from 52 or so to 65 so far.

So I have a teamie that was smaller than me before belle (and still smaller than me grin)
grin grin grin grin grin
Sweet 16 things nah every year Young

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pearl05:

@37 weeks
wow...portable bump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
missyblissy:
Its a bumpy Tuesday ooooo

My Gallant, Swaggilicious June Teamies oya show your bump ooooo.

# 33 weeks God i give you all glory and thanks for journey so far. We shall testify in Jesus Name, Amen
lovely and portable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Check ur calendar well mama, na July they our own next after may grin. . we don free our April mamas, after May na July
U dey mind June mamas dat don't respect their senior.
July mamas don start with them nah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Portable bumps @ Pearl05 and missyblissy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good Evening mamas.
How's it going there ?
at my end here , it's spittle palava o

how are you managing yours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pearl05:

Lucky you. But am seriously suspecting the scale at the hospital because am not seeing the body sef.

I heard that drinking hot uda and uziza drink pounded and boiled helps to reduce the belly quick quick. Some are taking aju mbaise but I heard that fake full MKT now. I will make do with uda and uziza seeds drink.

Cappo I need strong girdle ooo. Help your sister naw as you dey for OK capital of Nigeria.
Lolz ezigbo suspecting the hospital scale... grin grin
Na uda and uziza seed I dey drink after delivery and it is super oo ... I use them to cook my yam or plantain pepper soup with other orisirisi.... plus I dey tie wrapper for belle too. I never try dat aju mbaise ooo ...... Fake full market too

NNE to enter market these days dey tire me ooo I for help u source for it.. But let me see wat I can do to help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Team May mamas mind wat u eat oooo reduce ur carbohydrates, sugary intake.
Be doing ur exercise oo at least 30 mins every day... Any day I didn't go out at night I must dance for 30 mins before taking my shower.
Start clearing ur nipples ooo...
Pack ur bags if u have not, check ur bag if u don pack before so u don't forget anything
Start arranging the house and stocking up on food stuffs
From next week our BAs will be raining here

Very important oooo shave ur jajain if u can or ask dh to help u do it.
Be giving dh better position for d oza room oo grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
sunbestie:
Be doing ur exercise oo at least 30 mins every day... Any day I didn't go out at night I must dance for 30 mins before taking my shower.
Start clearing ur nipples ooo...
Pack ur bags if u have not, check ur bag if u don pack before so u don't forget anything
Start arranging the house and stocking up on food stuffs
From next week our BAs will be raining here

Thanks Cappo. Bags are fully packed. Waiting for the d-day. Abeg this long 30minutes exercise, is it to reduce babies weight? shorten labour duration?

someone should help me answer this; apart from breathing, what other pain management techniques can one recommend?

April Mamas congrats on the back to back BA
My fellow teamies, supernatural delivery shall locate us all....Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
sunbestie:

U dey mind June mamas dat don't respect their senior.
July mamas don start with them nah grin grin

Hahahah, waiting for y'all to bombard the pages with lovely BS. Truly oo, my calendar just they say May, july, after july na wetin @motic2?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
irene670:

Thanks Cappo. Bags are fully packed. Waiting for the d-day. Abeg this long 30minutes exercise, is it to reduce babies weight? shorten labour duration?

someone should help me answer this; apart from breathing, what other pain management techniques can one recommend?

April Mamas congrats on the back to back BA
My fellow teamies, supernatural delivery shall locate us all....Amen
Amen to ur prayer
U don try for packing ur bag
I don't knw about reducing baby's weight with exercise
D exercise is to help in dilution and shorten/ fasten labor too.. U can take evening walk or climb d stairs or do some floor exercises.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
sunbestie:

Like seriously!!! Don't envy them oo because to loss DAT weight na wahala
Same way is hard to add. I've accepted my slim fate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
FloraEC:

Same way is hard to add. I've accepted my slim fate
Yea to add for me na big wahala too
We dey d same boat nah cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Hahahah, waiting for y'all to bombard the pages with lovely BS. Truly oo, my calendar just they say May, july, after july na wetin @motic2?

Lol......na we be that oooo grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
My able June Teamies abeg just ignore July mamas we understand so we no talk anything.

Abeg oooo go market if you never goooo. To carry myself this days don dey tire me ooo. I must do my shopping this weekend. Na wey you still strong gidi gba for ground, just go do your shopping else na your body go tell you scores!!!!!

May Mamas make una no worry Baba God don sign say na all supernatural, sharp sharp delivery una go do..
But mamas wey dey fear tear abeg reduce your carbs as your cappo don suggest ooo cos any weight gain na, na your baby body e dey enter ooo. Make our lo head no big pass weight your jaijaina no fit carry, na tear be that oooo.abeg oooo.

Replace carbs with protein, vegetables. Fruits etc. You no need to eat plenty like that this last weeks oooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
missyblissy:
My able June Teamies abeg just ignore July mamas we understand so we no talk anything.

Abeg oooo go market if you never goooo. To carry myself this days don dey tire me ooo. I must do my shopping this weekend. Na wey you still strong gidi gba for ground, just go do your shopping else na your body go tell you scores!!!!!

May Mamas make una no worry Baba God don sign say na all supernatural, sharp sharp delivery una go do..
But mamas wey dey fear tear abeg reduce your carbs as your cappo don suggest ooo cos any weight gain na, na your baby body e dey enter ooo. Make our lo head no big pass weight your jaijaina no fit carry, na tear be that oooo.abeg oooo.

Replace carbs with protein, vegetables. Fruits etc. You no need to eat plenty like that this last weeks oooo
One of friends give birth today her jajaine is still on fire now. Her baby weighed 5kg
I warned her to stop licking ice cream and cut her carbohydrates intake but she no listen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
sunbestie:

I don pack bag. I will start that trekking exercise for evening . I think I will start taking Lipton with milk to reduce my weight.

Abeg I don lock up for the oza room.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
sunbestie:

One of friends give birth today her jajaine is still on fire now. Her baby weighed 5kg
I warned her to stop licking ice cream and cut her carbohydrates intake but she no listen

Oluwa oooooo you say wetin? shocked 5kg shocked shocked shocked. Abeg ooo make we watch am oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
sunbestie:

5kg shocked shocked ! Jesu! I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=missyblissy post=77798458]My able June Teamies abeg just ignore July mamas we understand so we no talk anything.

grin grin.. Na my calendar I dey follow, lol.. How's the ministry going mama? Lord is ur strength..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
missyblissy:

Me don ready o,I don buy everything finish, I'm just too lazy now,and the rate at which baby dey kick me now no easy. Went for scan last Friday baby don already down head down.... And at 30weeks baby weight is already 2.5kg hope the weight is not too much at 30weeks.

We will all testify to the glory of God in Jesus name .amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mama zaynie, tatacherie and kaimasomkene, thanks for the reply.. Finally saw Dr today and after pressing my breast and checking, she said nothing is wrong but I should do breast scan to be safe. I carried myself jejely to do the scan and the cost was 10k and ever since I paid that 10k, my heart has been paining me o.
The sonogrammer checked and was like does that Dr know you're pregnant at all? I answered and said yes and he was like why did she send you for scan then because nothing is actually wrong chaiiiiiiiiii sad angry, my heart started palpitating because I remembered my 10k cry cry cry Kai. The man just decided to do the scan so it won't be as if he didn't do it o. Lo and behold, nothing was truly wrong.... I'm just happy that I actually did the test and found out that I'm okay and fine which is better than to be late... I don calculate wetin 10k go buy for my pikin tire cry cry cry..

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
motic2:

You people can make mouth na shebi after april na july grin grin grin
You're looking for trouble ooooo. After April is July o but just do and give us baby and start preparing for vigilante while I'm still rocking my bump and doing Sisi nene tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
July Teamies

Am sorry have been MIA all this while, my Prince skills of kicking as increased massively, the movement nkan? Dh keep admiring my tommy with the kin gbedu the baby they give, especially after eating or we play music... Am 29weeks, nd the way I waka dey fear me, I no even Behind with this waka package, the heaviness in me with my smallish bump is tiring (July pls come after May)..

Congrats to my April mamas, thanks for bombarding us with amazing BA nd BS, wishing the rest of April Mamas a smooth delivery..
May mamas Wehdone, wishing y'all a smooth ride with loads of testimonies... Amen

@Lemonadewifey, Pele darling.. Hope you much better? How's my dauta in law doing in her comfort zone?
Cappo darling, I'm better now o. Heard baby's heartbeat today for the first time and it was as if she just finished jogging o and I was wondering, na me dey waka, na you dey pant cheesy but it was so lovely and nice. I'm beginning to think she'll be a musician because of your son wink. How's my son in-law? Just leave motic2, soon she'll give birth and won't be disturbing us again...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lemonadewifey:
Mama zaynie, tatacherie and kaimasomkene, thanks for the reply.. Finally saw Dr today and after pressing my breast and checking, she said nothing is wrong but I should do breast scan to be safe. I carried myself jejely to do the scan and the cost was 10k and ever since I paid that 10k, my heart has been paining me o.
The sonogrammer checked and was like does that Dr know you're pregnant at all? I answered and said yes and he was like why did she send you for scan then because nothing is actually wrong chaiiiiiiiiii sad angry, my heart started palpitating because I remembered my 10k cry cry cry Kai. The man just decided to do the scan so it won't be as if he didn't do it o. Lo and behold, nothing was truly wrong.... I'm just happy that I actually did the test and found out that I'm okay and fine which is better than to be late... I don calculate wetin 10k go buy for my pikin tire cry cry cry..

Pẹ̀lẹ́.
Don't worry baby will buy Lamborghini for you when he/she grows up kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
@ lemonadewifey you took the right decision. May God replenish you
Thank God you're OK.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bossjakande: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2019
Pearl05:

@37 weeks
mama oyoyo baby is almost redi I wished u safe delivry and DAT u born like Hebrew woman in favor room

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut, fortunes01, StephOkemini and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.