Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155302 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5020) (5021) (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emperor123: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Hello Mamas

I have been following this thread but never commented, i just did a home test and it is positive. Hopefully, i should be team late December, I will confirm when i go for a scan.My question is this can i try a VBAC, i had my child via CS in May 2018.
Please, i would appreciate your response.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adaify08: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
luciouscookie:
Team June ooooooooo.

How una dey?
we are fine n kicking is reeeeaaaal...and u?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Emperor123:
Hello Mamas

I have been following this thread but never commented, i just did a home test and it is positive. Hopefully, i should be team late December, I will confirm when i go for a scan.My question is this can i try a VBAC, i had my child via CS in May 2018.
You can, depending on the reason for the first.
Do work with doctor though.
Welcome and happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pearl05:

Catch who? Shift for road, May takeover.

We don enter May already.

Amen.
May teamies, shift go one side, after April 30 is May. You too should respect your seniors and dont overthrow April mama except you want to port.
Rant... How come May has 31 days and not 30days like April so team June can take over? I hope what happened on January 31st will not repeat itself on May 31st...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Emperor123:
Hello Mamas

Congrats. Pls work with your medical practitioners, they know your history and will carry on necessary tests and observation if vbac is viable. Always pray that God should take control and see you through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emperor123: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
PraisesG:

You can, depending on the reason for the first.
Do work with doctor though.
Welcome and happy bumping.

Thank you Ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emperor123: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
sayoddy:

Congrats. Pls work with your medical practitioners, they know your history and will carry on necessary tests and observation if vbac is viable. Always pray that God should take control and see you through.

Amen, thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tpapi: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
motic2:

hahahaaa.....i'm watching you in 4D weldone ma grin grin
good day, pls av sent you a pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sign of relief emoji pls. After battling veejay itchiness at the outer part since the beginning of 2nd trimester, Doctor finally prescribed mycoten cream yesterday and I can breath at last..!
Though it all started while wiping followed by scratching that was sweeter than kpekus pleasure which would later result to burning sensation.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
MzEmeritus:
I hail una everyone ooo from senior mamas to the junior mamas... cheesy

Have been a silent follower since I took in October last year... Abeg help me manage this cartoon of malt and Hollandia for coming late...

Edd is 28th june
Sex pink

#So anxious cos am a June baby too wink wink cool#

Welcome teamie. I hope you have been takeing your drugs and going for antenatal. Abeg ooo make sure your tt shots is complete oooo. It will definitely end in praise!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hello mums... Please I want to find out if alimosho general hospital igando will attend to people on Wednesday being workers day?
Sorry for derailing the thread.will appreciate if I can get information from anyone working or using there. Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Probably not now it’s not what it’s used to be I was delivered there too..
MumIbeji:

Awww, Sowie dear. Probably it was the people on duty that day cos I birthed my DD in Ifako and their service was top notch.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Was at the private hospital today my doctor wrote fansidar for anti malaria for me please has anyone taken this at 17wks before not doubting my doctor just want to learn more from old mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rache404: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
A big congratulations. Welcome baby
Mummyejire:
Her royal cuteness,my tear wiper,the reason I will be called mummy on this earth made her grand entrance today 28th of April,weighing 3.7kg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rache404: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yes, it's safe. That's the only anti malaria drug they keep giving and no side effect.
Surulady:
Was at the private hospital today my doctor wrote fansidar for anti malaria for me please has anyone taken this at 17wks before not doubting my doctor just want to learn more from old mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Okay thank you ma’am
Rache404:
Yes, it's safe. That's the only anti malaria drug they keep giving and no side effect.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mummyejire:
Her royal cuteness,my tear wiper,the reason I will be called mummy on this earth made her grand entrance today 28th of April,weighing 3.7kg
Congrats teamie! Welcome baby, you're blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
AdaBiafra:
BA BA
I give God all the Glory for what He has done for me. My prince came at 2:50 on Friday weighing 3.5. BS coming soon.
Cc jina24
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

Father we thank you for safe delivery of our babies in April and also strength for waddling mamas. Father no baby shall be found wanting, no loss in Jesus Name, Amen.

My ever gallant June teamies, how una dey ooo it have really tey gan!!!! How is the pushing ministry? I know some of us are in our 31,32, 33 34,week.
Abeg make una answer una call make we know say you dey kampe!!! God will complete his miracle in our lives in Jesus Name. AMEN 

The kicking now eh na wah oooo. Eating done increase so tey i dey wake up for night to eat else na kicking i go get till morning. I go just eat corn flakes sleep back.

1. Missyblissy ___________ EDD 12th June__Pink
2. Barag. _________________EDD 24th/28th June
4. Waistbead _____________EDD 17th June
5. Josephine4good_______ EDD 18th June___Pink
6. Twogreatnations _______EDD 19th June___Blue
7. Adaify08 _______________EDD 24th June 
8. Nobledeals _____________EDD 26th June
9. Alexandy2014 __________EDD 26th June
10. Proudmum38__________EDD 
11. Pitykitten______________EDD 26th June
12. Luciouscookie _________EDD 26th June
13. Sayoddy ______________EDD 10th June___Blue
14. Adaify08 _____________EDD 24th June___Pink
15. Preeteejoe ___________EDD 28th June
16. Konklushun___________EDD 5th June
17. Riac........._____________EDD 30th June
18. Foxie ________________EDD 30th June ____Pink
19. Bibbzz _______________EDD 28th June
20. MzEmeritus __________EDD 28th June__Pink
21.omawumi17________EDD 12th/29thJune__Blue
22.Babybella91________EDD 21st & 24th June
23. Afollyshade _____EDD 15th June ___Pink

New teamie MzEmeritus please update sex

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Surulady:
Except you react to it then it’s fine , that’s what they’ll usually give

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pls add me to team june gallant mama...
Edd is quite confusing. LMP EDD gave me 29th june but late scan gave me 12th june... Team blue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Josphine4good(f): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
missyblissy:

TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

Father we thank you for safe delivery of our babies in April and also strength for waddling mamas. Father no baby shall be found wanting, no loss in Jesus Name, Amen.

My ever gallant June teamies, how una dey ooo it have really tey gan!!!! How is the pushing ministry? I know some of us are in our 31,32, 33 34,week.
Abeg make una answer una call make we know say you dey kampe!!! God will complete his miracle in our lives in Jesus Name. AMEN 

The kicking now eh na wah oooo. Eating done increase so tey i dey wake up for night to eat else na kicking i go get till morning. I go just eat corn flakes sleep back.

1. Missyblissy ___________ EDD 12th June.. _____Pink
5. Josephine4good_______ EDD 18th June
6. Twogreatnations _______EDD 19th June_____Blue
13. Sayoddy ______________EDD 10th June_____Blue
14. Adaify08 _____________EDD 24th June_____Pink
20. MzEmeritus __________EDD 28th June__

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
. Able cappo we are good, the ministry is moving forward may God Almighty be praise. Team pink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
BS

Part 1:

Will try to make it short but it will still be a bit long cos I want to give someone hope.

This journey started in 2016, I got married, got pregnant and had a miscarriage after about 9weeks, (ended with DnC), used the whole of 2017 to try again, did all test, amidst trying different hospitals, i even tried at home insemination, Infact it was a year filled with...lively me became an introvert. fast forward to January 2018, decided for IUI, did all the test again, paid and waited for period to start the process. Period was late, pregnancy confirmed, had to halt and request for a refund at the fertility clinic since I took in naturally. Lost the pregnancy again around same 9/10weeks. (Another DnC done) Another agony!

Prayed and cried like never before, almost gave up trying, I went for a womb reset/massage therapy as recommended. Finally got pregnant again in July with our rainbow baby.

Now the main Birth Story...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
missyblissy:

TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Present!!!! Kicking and walking like a duck.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
missyblissy:

TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Our June capro has resumed back o welcome back ,my eating has reduced ,what can I do?I hardly eat this days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
missyblissy:

TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Present Cappo, feel so tired and hip pain won't let me be.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bibbzz:

Present!!!! Kicking and walking like a duck.....

Na so we dey waka now. What can we do na? No worry we will meet our babies soon. It will definitely end in praise, Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Part 2

At 36weeks, I was desperate to hold my son in my hands so I spoke with d Gynae about inducing at 38weeks, he advised we wait till 39weeks to allow baby mature well since there is no medical issue.

At 37 weeks plus, I was admitted due to a serious 48hrs heartburn, somehow I was happy that this one will make them induce me but story, I got treated and was told I’m fine to go home. angry

I went back at 39weeks, no show, scan showed fluid had reduced but still not bad, I asked how about getting induced, he said that hope I know once induction fails, it’s CS. In my mind (I don’t care, so far we are both safe, I’ll rather hold him in my hands than keep getting worried about how he is in d womb). he concluded he won’t let me exceed 40weeks.

I sha requested for a membrane sweep, he smiled and said I’ve been reading a lot, that let him even test my pain threshold’ he did a partial sweep cos cervix was closed. (Painfulllllllll but hopeful).

He gave me a chart to record number of kicks per day, told me to stop the ulcer drugs (induced by pregnancy) and I shld come back for follow up in few days. That night till next day, mucus plug was coming out.

I went back at 39+3days, fluid didn’t increase, according to him, fluid reduces towards EDD but mine seems below range but still not that bad so he said, i shld come back at 39+5days for inducing if labour haven’t started. He Just kept on persuading me sha that the later inducing is done, the better.

39+4days, I woke up with cramps/contraction, was painful so I tot that was it, I called my Gynae that I was coming, meanwhile “the top family members have been calling him” plus all my midnight calls (my Gynae hear am sha) . He said ok come let’s even do what we plan to do tomorrow.

Got to the hospital, got checked, was contracting yet cervix carry padlock embarassed he said if he leaves me, I can be like that till night, some women can even stay that way for 2days before labour finally starts so we decided to kickstart labour by inducing with pills (insert) (around 12pm).

To be continued...

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
missyblissy:
TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

Abeg make una answer una call make we know say you dey kampe!!! God will complete his miracle
I dont see the mention for rollcall except I stumble on it on a page so no vex if teamies dont respond.
I dey kampe here except for the backache I had yesterday but it's better now.
This week is 34weeks and I just bought the final prenatal drug. In all, I've used 4 Obron6, 1 Pregnacare Max and now Pronatal to round it off

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mummyejire:
Wow!!! Congrats ma
May God preserve her
Welcome honey bunnie kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Twogreatnations:

Present Cappo, feel so tired and hip pain won't let me be.

Sorry mama e remain small... Our baby will be here soon. Tell dh to massage it for you. When my own pain is too much i will wake him up from sleep to massage my waist cos na our pregnancy no be only me dey carry am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
missyblissy:

Sorry mama e remain small... Our baby will be here soon. Tell dh to massage it for you. When my own pain is too much i will wake him up from sleep to massage my waist cos na our pregnancy no be only me dey carry am.

No be small na our pregnancy! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5020) (5021) (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.