Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125380 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) (5022) (5023) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Surulady:
Hello house am sorry am here to rant hopefully I get relieved after the ranting bcus am so angry and sad at the same time right now angry
Today will be the first worst day experience I’ve ever had in general hospital,am so sure will get more bad days there with the look of things.hibby said I shld register wit general and private hospital I’ve been using private hospital from the onset so I decide to start the general hospital process my God.its tiring cryfrom blood donation booking tfu day.on donation day,full day..due to the fact that am having some malaria symptoms decide to go today in other time see a doctor so as to prescribe appropriate drug for me(no be say I no knw wetin I for use oo$) my sisters I got to the hospital 9am cry crythen this walking about starts from emergency to anc to records back to anc yhey kept on tossing me around the insults on me when ever I ask question kiss my headache tripled my malaria increases...,mothers I left the hospital 6:30pm without seeing any doctor to attend me...Doctors around work with aggression.cleaners got awards in insulting patients.oh my day was ruined.now I’ve taken my obrone 6 shower and kiss my bed and sleep..
End of rant

That's general hospital for you... Sorry teamie, hope you're getting better now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
damibaby:
I took my antimalaria but ended up throwing up... now I have to buy another one...cos iv been feeling somehow lately... and also took my second tt d body pain I had no be here... my August teamies and sabi mamas na so antimalaria de do.... Motic2 amorprincessa misi16
You can take it with swallow..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
luciouscookie:
Team June ooooooooo.

How una dey?

We dey o,the ministry is moving ,getting tired little by little

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
So April Mamas, nobody gave birth on the 25th of April Nawa for una ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by froszzie: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
hey mamas
i have been a silent reader
congrats to all April mamas and all awaiting mamas, God is our strength
i want to digress a little bit
i am presently 20 weeks 3 days however i want to lament a tiny about DH kpekus...lol
dont get it twisted coz i truly love this man with my entire being and soul infact he is the best DH to ever pray for...
the few min kpekus has been my silent issue, i dont want to hurt him either by confronting him with this minor issue (i dey lie o) but surprisingly he told me he knows i no dey belle full with his performance (he can always tell)... that we should find solution to this maybe seek advice from different sources but he cannot discuss this with a male doc oo (dh shying and priding same time grin..

i have read about some concoction, blah blah but not really cool with them though we have never tried any
please mamas who has been in my shoes and have conquered it, abeg PM
if you get advise or verified solution abeg PM me
i do envy so mama way dey talk say na dem dey run away for DH kpekus or DH dey hot cool
sorry for digressing
make una chook mouth
mention me while i research more
cant wait grin
enjoyment galore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyShadow(f): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Typing....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jeniluv:
Early ke?we wey don register even before we miss our periods##lolz..you are welcome darling,please feel free and mingle,you are special to us

Talking about this Scan promotion,when was your LMP?

Thanks for welcoming me.

26th of February. By calculation from that date it should be Dec 3. But scan say na Nov 30 and i had my first at 37 weeks so hoping this one too comes early cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Surulady, sorry about your ordeal , that’s the issue with general hospitals o, once you don’t know someone that knows someone there you’ll literally spend the whole day there doing nothing, it’s jist so crazy, if you’re really keen on using there just try to get familiar with the people and probably tip them or else this suffer head continues.
It’s the ridiculous system we are in , God will help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
sheweezy:

Thanks for welcoming me.

26th of February. By calculation from that date it should be Dec 3. But scan say na Nov 30 and i had my first at 37 weeks so hoping this one too comes early cheesy
Alright mama...no issues...you are highly welcomed!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Good Afternoon oo
I greet all the sabi mamas

team November warris happening na, no roll call ni?

Abi is it the ms? God Will kuku see us through .

how far who is our cappo?

what do you chew to ease the bitter and nauseating taste in your tongue ? nothing I never try o, help your sister Biko

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Afternoon oo

what do you chew to ease the bitter and nauseating taste in your tongue ? nothing I never try o, help your sister Biko
For your bitter tongue/ mouth try to drink lemon and cold water , that’s what I used to do , squeeze a little lemon into the glass or you cut it up into pieces and put it glass of water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pele dear! Maybe is the kind you were given. Antimalaria drug doesn't make me throw up Sha!
damibaby:
I took my antimalaria but ended up throwing up... now I have to buy another one...cos iv been feeling somehow lately... and also took my second tt d body pain I had no be here... my August teamies and sabi mamas na so antimalaria de do.... Motic2 amorprincessa misi16
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
The last time I went there I almost slapped one nurse. A woman was in labour and was leaking water, instead of her to attend to the woman, she was shouting at the woman why didnt she wear pad and angrily walked away. They have this less concerned attitude. It's quite annoying! If you are not in serious pain eh, they won't take you serious.

The doctor even told me that if I was in pain I won't make up cheesy grin cheesy while I was collecting my folder, a lady also came in that she was in pain and needed to see a doctor, the folder lady told her she is not. So I told her she should go clean her make-up or when next she is coming, she shouldn't make-up at all so they will take her seriously. I even showed her how to act up. Bend back hold tummy with one hand and walk slowly if not you go wait for doctor tire.

It's crazy! This country we live. In short, am no more a Nigerian cheesy I have changed citizenship in my mind cheesy
Surulady:
Hello house am sorry am here to rant hopefully I get relieved after the ranting bcus am so angry and sad at the same time right now angry
Today will be the first worst day experience I’ve ever had in general hospital,am so sure will get more bad days there with the look of things.hibby said I shld register wit general and private hospital I’ve been using private hospital from the onset so I decide to start the general hospital process my God.its tiring cryfrom blood donation booking tfu day.on donation day,full day..due to the fact that am having some malaria symptoms decide to go today in other time see a doctor so as to prescribe appropriate drug for me(no be say I no knw wetin I for use oo$) my sisters I got to the hospital 9am cry crythen this walking about starts from emergency to anc to records back to anc yhey kept on tossing me around the insults on me when ever I ask question kiss my headache tripled my malaria increases...,mothers I left the hospital 6:30pm without seeing any doctor to attend me...Doctors around work with aggression.cleaners got awards in insulting patients.oh my day was ruined.now I’ve taken my obrone 6 shower and kiss my bed and sleep..
End of rant

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
chloe00:

For your bitter tongue/ mouth try to drink lemon and cold water , that’s what I used to do , squeeze a little lemon into the glass or you cut it up into pieces and put it glass of water

thanks Chloe. I will try it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
froszzie:
hey mamas
congrats to all April mamas and all awaiting mamas, God is our strength
i want to digress a little bit
i am presently 20 weeks 3 days however i want to lament a tiny about DH kpekus...lol
dont get it twisted coz i truly love this man with my entire being and soul infact he is the best DH to ever pray for...
the few min kpekus has been my silent issue, i dont want to hurt him either by confronting him with this minor issue (i dey lie o) but surprisingly he told me he knows i no dey belle full with his performance (he can always tell)... that we should find solution to this maybe seek advice from different sources but he cannot discuss this with a male doc oo (dh shying and priding same time grin..

i have read about some concoction, blah blah but not really cool with them though we have never tried any
i do envy so mama way dey talk say na dem dey run away for DH kpekus or DH dey hot cool
sorry for digressing
make una chook mouth
cant wait grin
enjoyment galore

The concoctions work well
Very well in fact....
I can testify �

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by froszzie: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bibbzz:

Very well in fact....
I can testify �

i haff PMed you for private coaching..
will come back to the thread to testify the goodness.... grin

i am still open to more tutors and coaches... this is for comparison purposes
feeling fly already
God bless every member of this educating thread/Forum... founder inclusive cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Afternoon oo

Hi preggy momma,we are team mates,make your blood no hot yet,roll call wee soon start e hear?
For your other question,chewing gum with menthol has been a wonderful companion for me##lolz...it is well with all of us....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ruthiegal:
Good morning people. I’m 12 weeks gone. My Edd is early november. Incase I keep the pregnancy, please can people recommend a very good hospital for antenatal/delivery in Lagos. Both on the island and mainland preferably ikorodu.

general hospital- ikorodu, ajayi medical centre -itumaja,oaks hospital - agric or St raphael hospital, ijede road

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bibbzz:

Very well in fact....
I can testify �

Baddo ! I dof my wig for you.

Come give us full recipe. Who knows your own might be different from hers or theirs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
froszzie:
hey mamas
sorry for digressing
make una chook mouth
cant wait grin
enjoyment galore
Hey mama, pending when he makes up his mind to see a Dr to check things out you can help him go natural. Dates, coconut and tiger nut smoothie stimulates sexual arousal, it's also known to resolve weak erection and premature ejaculation in men. Although Some claim its an over hyped drink but it doesn't hurt to try you know...

A friend of mine swears by silky kola (goron tula) as the baba of all things kpekusing vibes n sweetness grin I'm yet to try it out though
Pls since you're preggie be mindful of what you ingest especially local concoctions. Only try these on your DH as I don't know of their safety on preggos
I hope he gets a serious boner and give you peace wink
Best of luck! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Cappo sunbestie, and other May teamies greetings to you all.

So all day, my urinating ministry has been on high side. And while at it, I feel as if there is balloon there holding water abt to blow from my jajaina.

This evening, I started having running stomach then after repeated visits I notice blood as I wiped, then looking inside the WC, there was lump of blood. We are 37wk 6 days. Should I be concerned ? I didn't even mention it to dh as there wasn't pain except belly tightening and LO pushing his arms and legs different corners.

I hope this doesn't mean that LO want to make early arrival as I have emergency travel to do on Monday from PH to Enugu to return Wednesday or even Tuesday. We are having personnel verification exercise at my work station and the people are coming from Abuja for the task. Though i am on maternity leave already, I was told to come for it as those who are absent will be deemed as ghost workers. Seriously I feel like crying now.

That's one of the reason I don't want to tell dh because he won't allow me go as am still trying to conceive him sef.

Please those that started with spotting blood, how long did it last before the actual labour?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pearl05:

So all day, my urinating ministry has been on high side. And while at it, I feel as if there is balloon there holding water abt to blow from my jajaina.

This evening, I started having running stomach then after repeated visits I notice blood as I wiped, then looking inside the WC, there was lump of blood. We are 37wk 6 days. Should I be concerned ? I didn't even mention it to dh as there wasn't pain except belly tightening and LO pushing his arms and legs different corners. ?
During antenatal classes we are been told to report to the emergency room immediately we see blood, mucus, or water dripping from vjay
In my opinion this is one of the criteras and I won't waste time rushing to the emergency room. After all it doesn't hurt to check things out. You know your baby is more important than the journey o so goan pack your hospital bag
Better safe than sorry
I wish you a successful delivery ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 12:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:

This evening, I started having running stomach then after repeated visits I notice blood as I wiped, then looking inside the WC, there was lump of blood. We are 37wk 6 days. Should I be concerned ? I didn't even mention it to dh as there wasn't pain except belly tightening and LO pushing his arms and legs different corners.

Please those that started with spotting blood, how long did it last before the actual labour?
Mama please it's better you get yourself properly checked at the hospital. We were asked to report to the hospital immediately we see the bloody show.
Baby's health and yours first, before any other thing. It's well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 12:44am On Apr 28, 2019
Peddylove:
Good Morning Mommies,

I'm officially back for my 2nd missionary journey. Hope I'm welcome.

Team September, reg me o

You're highly welcome teamie! Wishing u safe and happy bumping.

Team September how are we doing alongside our lo in the oven? Our ship should start sailing already.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 12:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Jina24:

Well done teamie, good to hear from you. Vigilante is sure no easy, your resumption is quite early o is that how short your mat leave is?

Kisses to our Princess kiss and please come share your Bs with us when you can

I never born o, baby just balance inside not even a single sign of coming out. Went for a personal scan on Tuesday, didn't like the result I got. When I even told them the week I was they were just smiling and saying I can't be with the size of my bump. Baby is equally measuring small has always but is very fine.

Have an appointment on Monday, will know what next, though still praying for labour before then sha.

Praying with you sis, may God make it easy and successful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:

I hope this doesn't mean that LO want to make early arrival as I have emergency travel to do on Monday from PH to Enugu to return Wednesday or even Tuesday. We are having personnel verification exercise at my work station and the people are coming from Abuja for the task. Though i am on maternity leave already, I was told to come for it as those who are absent will be deemed as ghost workers. Seriously I feel like crying now.

That's one of the reason I don't want to tell dh because he won't allow me go as am still trying to conceive him sef.

Spotting blood only? Or the show/mucus plus which comes with blood and cattarh like something. Well try and get checked to be on the safe side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Cappo Jina24, Praying for you and others that are yet to birth.
Hope you have been very active also? Taking walks, dancing, getting down with dh wink, just do every every, so that little one can know time is up. May God make it easy for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:47am On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:

Spotted blood and mucus on Friday night and gave birth on Sunday. That child is almost here. You may start having cramps before the day ends, that’s if you dont already.
All the best mama, wishing you an easy peasy delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2019
@ Pearl05 please don't put yourself and baby at risk ooo. Call your doctor and explain what happened. Its very important that they know oo
Wishing you swift and safe delivery. We await your BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2019
@ Pearl05 teamie, I think that was was your mucus plug you just saw and it means your baby came come anytime from now. You need to go to the hospital ASAP to be o bathe safe side.

I also would not advice you to travel at all. This is one of the signs of Labour.

Waiting for the good news and BS teamie!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2019
Thank you sisters.

I am heading to the hospital now to get examined because it's more than spotting but gushes out when I go to pee and had to sleep with pad. I was expecting some kind of sweet pain but nothing yet. grin cheesy

While as for the journey, not thinking of it for now.

Happy Sunday to all.

Jina24 stop eyeing me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) (5022) (5023) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mayfufu27 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.