Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155152 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) (5022) (5023) (5024) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:
Thank you sisters.

I am heading to the hospital now to get examined because it's more than spotting but gushes out when I go to pee and had to sleep with pad. I was expecting some kind of sweet pain but nothing yet. grin cheesy

While as for the journey, not thinking of it for now.

Happy Sunday to all.
it is well with u ma... let's know how it goes

Jina24 stop eyeing me.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Misi16 post=77894490]
Doc told me to take the antimalaria at night. That's what I did, had no issues.[/quotfquot
finally took it last night.... d kind headache I'm having dis morning ehn... b4 I took drugs baby was just practicing kungfu I couldn't sit...had to lie on my side...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:
Thank you sisters.

I am heading to the hospital now to get examined because it's more than spotting but gushes out when I go to pee and had to sleep with pad. I was expecting some kind of sweet pain but nothing yet. grin cheesy

Happy Sunday to all.

Jina24 stop eyeing me.

Huhuhuhu.....something remarkable is about to happen this month ooo##lolz....senior momma Pearl05,am just greeting you oo,April still has 2 more days to go##winks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:

Baddo ! I dof my wig for you.

Come give us full recipe. Who knows your own might be different from hers or theirs.

Lol it’s just the normal every every o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2019
myrygurl:

Praying with you sis, may God make it easy and successful.

Amen Sis, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2019
eksbabe:
Cappo Jin.a24, Praying for you and others that are yet to birth.
Hope you have been very active also? Taking walks, dancing, getting down with dh wink, just do every every, so that little one can know time is up. May God make it easy for us all.

I'll try and be more active.

Amen to the prayers, I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:
Thank you sisters.

Happy Sunday to all.

Jina.24 stop eyeing me.

Heheheheheehehehe me that am already using big google to look at you cheesy. Yeaaaaaaahhhh our basket is about catching someone cheesy

We await the good news sis. May God make it easy for you kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin
Jeniluv:
Hi preggy momma,we are team mates,make your blood no hot yet,roll call wee soon start e hear?
For your other question,chewing gum with menthol has been a wonderful companion for me##lolz...it is well with all of us....

ok na . I go pour cold water for the blood as e dey do gbisgbish.
Thanks for the help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2019
At a point water was coming out of my eyes due to headache I walked up to one doctor if you see the way walking me out ehen May God help us in this country cry
amorprincesa:
The last time I went there I almost slapped one nurse. A woman was in labour and was leaking water, instead of her to attend to the woman, she was shouting at the woman why didnt she wear pad and angrily walked away. They have this less concerned attitude. It's quite annoying! If you are not in serious pain eh, they won't take you serious.

The doctor even told me that if I was in pain I won't make up cheesy grin cheesy while I was collecting my folder, a lady also came in that she was in pain and needed to see a doctor, the folder lady told her she is not. So I told her she should go clean her make-up or when next she is coming, she shouldn't make-up at all so they will take her seriously. I even showed her how to act up. Bend back hold tummy with one hand and walk slowly if not you go wait for doctor tire.

It's crazy! This country we live. In short, am no more a Nigerian cheesy I have changed citizenship in my mind cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2019
I have someone I used to tip there oo she was not around that day I called her she said I shld sit down they will attend to me when I called her again she said she’s not around so nothing she can do Nigeria is messed up cry
chloe00:
Surulady, sorry about your ordeal , that’s the issue with general hospitals o, once you don’t know someone that knows someone there you’ll literally spend the whole day there doing nothing, it’s jist so crazy, if you’re really keen on using there just try to get familiar with the people and probably tip them or else this suffer head continues.
It’s the ridiculous system we are in , God will help us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Yes I am I’ve put my solace in God and my routine supplements hopefully will go to my private hospital tmrw
miraclefromGod:

That's general hospital for you... Sorry teamie, hope you're getting better now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2019
It’s ifako Ijaiye General hospital so bad there was one woman that was blessed and seeing water she was supposed to be operated upon yet no one attends to her too bad
Gloryne:

Sorry darling...which general hospital is that? Most general hospital staffs have degree in insulting like it's not fellow human beings they are talking to. Just get enough rest and get proper treatment for the malaria. E hugs to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2019
Thank you ma’am ifako Ijaiye General hospital too bad
motic2:

Sorry about that surulady which hospital is that?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:
Thank you sisters.

Happy Sunday to all.

Jina24 stop eyeing me.

Sorrry teamie am seeing ur first mention now
Better u are heading to d hospital dats one of d signs of labor but dat gushing out .....
Don't forget to keep us updated when u see d doctor
For d journey abeg forget it ooo
Easy peasy delivery dear.. God gat u
Jina24 stop eyeing my teamie oo because am eyeing u too grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2019
firstpregnancy:
grin grin

ok na . I go pour cold water for the blood as e dey do gbisgbish.
Thanks for the help
Nothing do you dear,uwc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Happy Sunday mamas, here is my experience with my hospital which is NHIS accredited.
I was tested positive to herpatitis B. and the vaccine my baby will be given,according to the doctor is 75k and it’s not covered by NHIS. When I left his office, I went straight to the guy in charge of HMO and he confirmed it’s 90% covered so, I’d pay for the 10%. I relayed everything to my hubby and he said he’d find out. My hubby contacted their headquarters and he was told it’s FULLY covered (100%) each time I went for ante natal , the doctor would always remind me of the amount I’m to pay for the vaccine so, we can be prepared and in my mind I’d just be thinking, these people don’t know my husband o grin
When I had my baby, a request was made for the vaccine through phone call (note that he already told him it’s 75k) He puts the phone on speaker and the lady said it’s 55k. Could you believe, this doctor told my hubby 75k again when he heard their conversation clearly. That’s where trouble started o. Hubby was already furious at this time, he told them to bring the vaccine and he’d pay the 55k he heard on phone. The vaccine was brought and administered.Hubby made a call to Abuja to complain , the hospital name was asked and he gave them then they called the hospital, come and see commotion everywhere. The doctor was restless and was surprised at the same time it got to a point he asked hubby if he knew the director. Hubby told him he knew what he was doing and he purposely paid for the vaccine because he doesn’t want to put his baby at risk if he had started off calling and reporting them to NHIS. Full refund was made to hubby, we paid our 10% for delivery and left. Now, what if hubby doesn’t know the right channel to contact and make enquiry? That’s how we would have been scammed and the hospital would still get paid by NHIS again.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
I went to the hospital but was seen by doctor at the Out Patient Department. He sent me for scan which I did
outside the hospital and the report says that baby is fine. All vital organs are perfectly functioning. Cervix is closed.
Baby positioned in cephalic longitudinal lie.
Weight is 3.4kg against 2.0kg their technician said on Thursday.

So the doctor asked me to go home and rest that nothing is wrong with me nor baby. He asked how many pad have I changed since morning, I told him àm yet to change. He just said madam go home and wait for labour to start. Then come back.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
@pearl05 my darling junior... Kpele. Just take it easy and pay close attention

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
MHC at the a newborn thread by 4pm.

Lots of freebies to be won ó.

Don't be caught napping.
Ehn ehn

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/2137#77925606

You should also follow the thread as that's your next room once you have your baby.
Plenty moms at hand to help with your baby. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:
I went to the hospital but was seen by doctor at the Out Patient Department. He sent me for scan which I did
outside the hospital and the report says that baby is fine. All vital organs are perfectly functioning. Cervix is closed.

So the doctor asked me to go home and rest that nothing is wrong with me nor baby. He asked how many pad have I changed since morning, I told him àm yet to change. He just said madam go home and wait for labour to start. Then come back.

Happy to hear that all is well but I still wouldn’t advise you to travel yet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:

Happy to hear u and baby are doing fine.
Ur baby's weight don add oo
Just relax ur mind baby will come at d Lord's given date
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Surulady:
I have someone I used to tip there oo she was not around that day I called her she said I shld sit down they will attend to me when I called her again she said she’s not around so nothing she can do Nigeria is messed up cry
More than Super messed up I’m so pained for Nigeria, you’ll need to make more friends in the hospital if you want to keep using there or else the whole day will be gone for just an appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Surulady:
Thank you ma’am ifako Ijaiye General hospital too bad

Awww, Sowie dear. Probably it was the people on duty that day cos I birthed my DD in Ifako and their service was top notch.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:

Good to know all is well with baby and you. God will make all things work to your favour. Stay safe mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaBiafra(f): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
BA BA
I give God all the Glory for what He has done for me. My prince came at 2:50 on Friday weighing 3.5. BS coming soon.
Cc jina24

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
AdaBiafra:
BA BA
I give God all the Glory for what He has done for me. My prince came at 2:50 on Friday weighing 3.5. BS coming soon.
Cc jina24
Big congrats ma,welcome cute prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
MHC has stared since 4pm o

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/2137#77925606

Someone is offering a carrier, just name your price.
MHC is this monthly giveaway we do on the newborn thread.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaBiafra(f): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jeniluv:
Big congrats ma,welcome cute prince

Thank you my dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
AdaBiafra:
BA BA
Cc jina24

Congrats to you.
May God bless the newborn kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
AdaBiafra:
BA BA
Cc jina.24

Wooowwwwww so happy to see this. Was going to mention you this evening fa cheesy.

Congratulations teamie, it indeed ended in praise. We thank God for safe delivery.

Welcome precious son God bless you immensely and keep you kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Yesssssss, Its our month mamas let's flood the thread

Congratulations to @AdaBiafra God bless your Lo.

MONIKER..........EDD............SEX.........DD
1. osas4g .............04/04........... ??...........
2. pam09 ...............04/04..........Pink......01/04 Bs seen
3. franky2013 .........04/04......... ??.........
4. seaair ...............05/04............Blue.......03/04
5. myzone18 ...........05/04............Pink.....03/04
6. spiceeamiee .......10/04............Pink......17/03
7. keeki ...................11/04..........Pink.....01/04 Bs seen
8. theworldbest ........11/04..........Blue......09/04 Bs seen
9. munat27................12/04..........Blue......09/04
10. jamesbridget13...12/04..........Blue.....16/04 Bs seen
11. Sewasaunt ..........13/04..........Blue.....14/04 Bs seen
12. tiwatopebam.........17/04.........Pink...12/04 Bs seen

13. Megababe01 ........17/04 .........??......
14. lawvlypearl ...........19/04..........Pink....17/04 Bs seen
15. Gracedom ............20/04......... Blue.....16/04 Bs seen

16. Kitta.na ................we await your testimonies
17. Moeet223 ...........24/04..........Blue.....15/04
18. Deetina ...............24/04...........Pink.....22/04
19. eksbabe ...........28/04............Blue.....21/04 Bs seen

20. jina24 ..................28/04...........Green...
21. AyaTiraj ..............29/04............Pink.....
22. MamaTuoyo ........30/04 ..........Blue....
23. AdaBiafra ............30/04 .........Blue.....26/04
24. Toopee ................Pink....... 01/04 Bs seen( ported from march)

TEAM APRIL LETS FLOOD THIS THREAD
WITH BACK TO BACK BAssssssssssssss

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pearl05:

April is still opened cheesy cheesy cheesy labour can start anytime cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) (5022) (5023) (5024) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.