Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158511 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 8:13pm On May 20, 2019
millykel:
Am so heartbroken mamas I just lost my 11 weeks pregnancy and it was triplets,mamas pls put me in ur prayers

May the Good Lord console you and grant you peace at this time. He will surprise you soonest and you will come back stronger & fulfilled. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 8:25pm On May 20, 2019
Simsimz:

So, no one is coming to my aid abi? embarassed Issokay o cry
You really need to sleep, check with another doctor if you can

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 8:34pm On May 20, 2019
SuperAngel0709:
How I wish month of may can just end immediately, team July who is with me on this, seems dis month is dragging feet o

Here teamie. It's well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 8:37pm On May 20, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Am with u on this one, may slow unlike April.. I keep praying for Mondays to come..It will surely end well

Hello cappo. how are you doing with your little one? sure great. it shall end in praise for us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 8:49pm On May 20, 2019
[quote author=Habbeyoluwa post=78536053][/quote]

Thanks for the roll call. I'm team surprise on sex�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:06pm On May 20, 2019
chloe00:

My doctor said it’s girls that do hide and seek cheesy , which one will we say it is now

Have seen 4cases tho, but in all we await for a bouncing LO, they wanna surprise their mamas we are ready for any sex.. May God will c us through..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:06pm On May 20, 2019
client:

Thanks for the roll call. I'm team surprise on sex�

Yes am doing great mama, been long i saw you online, decided to chk on you and LO.. We are almost in July, hope you getting all set? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:23pm On May 20, 2019
Good evening July teamies and other waddling mamas, thank God for the BA from our mamas, I pray God sees the rest of us through this amazing journey.. My question are thus:
1) which EDD should I follow, my own calculation with my LMP or the first scan I did @9weeks?
2) what week is best to go for my maternity leave?
3) Am 33weeks today, for the past 5-6 days, my prince as been kicking down below my lower abdomen/pelvic region, hope its normal?
4) Been having severe chest pain, on and off. What could me the reason?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 20, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Have seen 4cases tho, but in all we await for a bouncing LO, they wanna surprise their mamas we are ready for any sex.. May God will c us through..
I always want to know the sex because my brain is in default mode baby girl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:46pm On May 20, 2019
chloe00:

I always want to know the sex because my brain is in default mode baby girl grin

Hahahahah not to worry, you can chk @ 32-35 weeks..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 10:11pm On May 20, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Good evening July teamies and other waddling mamas, thank God for the BA from our mamas, I pray God sees the rest of us through this amazing journey.. My question are thus:
1) which EDD should I follow, my own calculation with my LMP or the first scan I did @9weeks?
3) Am 33weeks today, for the past 5-6 days, my prince as been kicking down below my lower abdomen/pelvic region, hope its normal?

1) the EDD of ur first scan at 9 weeks
2)37 weeks
3)I think it's normal, baby is probably in d head down position by now. Mine also kick a lot in dat region and sometimes feel he/she is resting on my bladder, which gives multiple trips to d toilet to urinate
4)it could be ur uterus putting pressure on dat area. But u will need to call ur doctor on dat, or go for check up at the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 10:23pm On May 20, 2019
Congratulations sunbestie. May God keep her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 10:48pm On May 20, 2019
temmy2103:

You really need to sleep, check with another doctor if you can
thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 1:31am On May 21, 2019
Congratulations sunbestie on the arrival of your Lo, may she be the coolness of your eyes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 2:55am On May 21, 2019
Please mamas where can I buy Enfamil premium newborn(0-3months) in PH ?

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:04am On May 21, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

You should use your LMP or the firat scan. The difference is not much.

If you are strong you can start your leave after 37weeks so that you may give birth 2 weeks after that. I started mine at 37 weeks few days cos my colleagues planned coup and chased me home and i thank God for it cos me sef stubborn.
But this one wey lo done dey head butt you for there, beg Lo to relax you hear cos it is for his own good. My leave is 19weeks(16weeks maternity and 3 weeks annual leave) so i done start my own today.

Sorry for the chest pain. I hope its not underwire bra chest pain cos that thing is not funny. It dealt with me till i change my bra to maternity bra by force. And the pain is gone now. If it is not. Please see your doctor abeg.

It will end in praise for us all, Amen!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kay18: 7:17am On May 21, 2019
BA BA

I welcomed my first child, a boy on Friday 17th May. For a first born, labour went really fast. I give God all the glory. BS coming up.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:44am On May 21, 2019
Kay18:
BA BA

I welcomed my first child, a boy on Friday 17th May. For a first born, labour went really fast. I give God all the glory. BS coming up.

Congratulations mama!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 8:10am On May 21, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Going with edd of my first scan for now though plans are likely to take a different turn.
We are also 33 weeks plus o and kicking/movement can make someone be turnioniown. Sometimes, there is a strong bulge between my breasts and doctor said its most likely the bum or legs. it also makes me very uncomfortable and breathless. I think you should let your doctor know about the chest pain since it's severe. Mine is usually only for the moment the bulge/kick is strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 8:11am On May 21, 2019
Kay18:
BA BA

Congrats ma'am. May he be all that you wish for and more to the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:27am On May 21, 2019
SuperAngel0709:

1) the EDD of ur first scan at 9 weeks
2)37 weeks
3)I think it's normal, baby is probably in d head down position by now. Mine also kick a lot in dat region and sometimes feel he/she is resting on my bladder, which gives multiple trips to d toilet to urinate
4)it could be ur uterus putting pressure on dat area. But u will need to call ur doctor on dat, or go for check up at the hospital.

Thanks so much for ur response mama, my appointment is tomoa, will complain about the chest pain.. How is your LO doing and DH? Pls do takia of you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 8:29am On May 21, 2019
Gloryne:

I sight you teamie, I'm fine dear. I trust you are doing great
Am doing great too. Thanks for checking on us dearie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 8:40am On May 21, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Thanks so much for ur response mama, my appointment is tomoa, will complain about the chest pain.. How is your LO doing and DH? Pls do takia of you.

We are all doing fine ma. Thank you. Hope u are doing great too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:40am On May 21, 2019
missyblissy:

You should use your LMP or the firat scan. The difference is not much.

If you are strong you can start your leave after 37weeks so that you may give birth 2 weeks after that. I started mine at 37 weeks few days cos my colleagues planned coup and chased me home and i thank God for it cos me sef stubborn.
But this one wey lo done dey head butt you for there, beg Lo to relax you hear cos it is for his own good. My leave is 19weeks(16weeks maternity and 3 weeks annual leave) so i done start my own today.

Sorry for the chest pain. I hope its not underwire bra chest pain cos that thing is not funny. It dealt with me till i change my bra to maternity bra by force. And the pain is gone now. If it is not. Please see your doctor abeg.

It will end in praise for us all, Amen!!!!

Yes I noticed my first scan diff was just 3days, unlike now it's a week +... Mama, LO as been head down since 29weeks and he no dey gree me sleep for night at all with his kicks, meanwhile hubby will be there enjoying a sound sleep oo, if only they know half of what we go through ehen..
Ohk will see my doc, tomoa and explain.. Thanks so much for your advice, and response.. Pls enjoy your Leave, will try and push myself till 35-36weeks... I await ur BA soon. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:43am On May 21, 2019
Hi mama, you've gotten great responses but my own response to mat leave is work for as long as you can especially if you're not contracting so you can have more time to spend with your baby. With my first I started at 38 weeks and ended up giving birth 3 weeks after. Those 3 weeks were frustrating for me and I ended up having to resume before my baby hit 3 months (mat leave was just 12 weeks)

PS: if you have started contracting or seeing labour signs please start your leave oh

Habbeyoluwa:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:43am On May 21, 2019
MzEmeritus:

Yes ooo... As e dey hot....sheybi may is ending tomorrow... Lol grin grin angry

May is ending tomorrow oooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:44am On May 21, 2019
client:

Going with edd of my first scan for now though plans are likely to take a different turn.
We are also 33 weeks plus o and kicking/movement can make someone be turnioniown. Sometimes, there is a strong bulge between my breasts and doctor said its most likely the bum or legs. it also makes me very uncomfortable and breathless. I think you should let your doctor know about the chest pain since it's severe. Mine is usually only for the moment the bulge/kick is strong.

Hahahahah, all this our LO's ehen, mine go spread him lap or hands, my stomach go kon flat like fry pan.. At times he will position himself to one side of my stomach and that side go protrude.. In all its a journey I love so much, I keep videoing his "dancing/kicking skills" lol..
Thanks so much for ur response, July is almost here and we go soon dey flood our BA by Gods grace..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:47am On May 21, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Hi mama, you've gotten great responses but my own response to mat leave is work for as long as you can especially if you're not contracting so you can have more time to spend with your baby. With my first I started at 38 weeks and ended up giving birth 3 weeks after. Those 3 weeks were frustrating for me and I ended up having to resume before my baby hit 3 months (mat leave was just 12 weeks)

PS: if you have started contracting or seeing labour signs please start your leave oh

Oohk mama, y'all are indeed strong o.. I pray I can go along the 37-38weeks plan of starting my Mat leave.. I will try my best, since LO still dey enjoy him home for now.. Thanks for your added advice, I appreciate mama..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:51am On May 21, 2019
SuperAngel0709:

We are all doing fine ma. Thank you. Hope u are doing great too.

We are coping, sleepy eyes for office, seems no hours of sleep can be enough for me at this point.. Leg started getting swollen since 2days now, whenever I sit for long, eczema package on my face, since last week..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:52am On May 21, 2019
Kay18:
BA BA

Congrats mama, thank God for the journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:54am On May 21, 2019
missyblissy:

May is ending tomorrow oooooo

Hahahah which calendar you they use mama cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 9:20am On May 21, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Hahahah which calendar you they use mama cheesy cheesy

My own calendar angry embarassed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.