Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145474 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 9:32am On May 21, 2019
Lol! Pregnancy package

Habbeyoluwa:

We are coping, sleepy eyes for office, seems no hours of sleep can be enough for me at this point.. Leg started getting swollen since 2days now, whenever I sit for long, eczema package on my face, since last week..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 9:34am On May 21, 2019
Congrats mama. May God keep and protect him always

Kay18:
BA BA

I welcomed my first child, a boy on Friday 17th May. For a first born, labour went really fast. I give God all the glory. BS coming up.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:08am On May 21, 2019
wonyi:
Please mamas where can I buy Enfamil premium newborn(0-3months) in PH ?

Thank you
There’s a lady I buy from who delivers to me when I’m outside Lagos but she’s in Lagos and she delivers nationwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 10:09am On May 21, 2019
Kay18:
BA BA

I welcomed my first child, a boy on Friday 17th May. For a first born, labour went really fast. I give God all the glory. BS coming up.

Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 10:09am On May 21, 2019
[quote author=Kay18 post=78575343]BA BA

I wel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 12:17pm On May 21, 2019
Kay18:
BA BA

Congratulations darling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akejujoe(f): 1:00pm On May 21, 2019
miraclefromGod:

Congratulations mama, welcome princess...

Team October how are you doing? Cappo Gloryne I hail o
We are pushing o. The journey still seems long but we will soon be there by His grace.For now no worries just eating and bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:56pm On May 21, 2019
Kay18:
BA BA

Oh Lord! Thank you, oh Lord! Thank you.
We give you all the praise
You are worthy of our praise.

Congratulations dear. Welcome dear son.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 3:51pm On May 21, 2019
akejujoe:
We are pushing o. The journey still seems long but we will soon be there by His grace.For now no worries just eating and bumping.

Seems far ke, if you see the way I dey calculate like after may na July and after July September ending fiam we don enter October now now. Lol. Don't worry eh October is here already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 21, 2019
miraclefromGod:

Seems far ke, if you see the way I dey calculate like after may na July and after July September ending fiam we don enter October now now. Lol. Don't worry eh October is here already
See as you fast track everything grin I like your faith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 4:01pm On May 21, 2019
chloe00:

See as you fast track everything grin I like your faith

grin grin grin I fast track am no be small
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sunbeam20(f): 4:32pm On May 21, 2019
And finally the princess arrived on 20th of May, EDD is 24th of May. She weighed 3.3kg, labour was without complications but wasn't easy.

Breastmilk not coming but we are trying to make it come. The stitches still painful but all in all, I thank God for a successful delivery.

BS coming soon.

May Good deliver all pregnant women safely.

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akejujoe(f): 4:48pm On May 21, 2019
miraclefromGod:

My own calculations sef no be here. grin grin grin. It is well my sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:00pm On May 21, 2019
I have a couple of Preloved travel cots (play pen) , high chair and wardrobes at giveaway price.
Pictures loading soon

These items belong to some relocating moms so it's not okrika business and I can assure you that they've used it for only one child so it's not worn through.

Stya tuned

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:03pm On May 21, 2019
Sunbeam20:
And finally the princess arrived on 20th of May, EDD is 24th of May. She weighed 3.3kg, labour was without complications but wasn't easy.

Breastmilk not coming but we are trying to make it come. The stitches still painful but all in all, I thank God for a successful delivery.

BS coming soon.

May Good deliver all pregnant women safely.

Congratulations mama!!! Welcome princess!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
Abeg who dey feel this heaviness wey i dey feel. I can't sleep, can sit down for long cos my leg will swell and become stiff!!!

June come quick ooooo. God give me strength!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
missyblissy:
Abeg who dey feel this heaviness wey i dey feel. I can't sleep, can sit down for long cos my leg will swell and become stiff!!!

Can't wait o. Wish we could fast forward this month sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 5:48pm On May 21, 2019
missyblissy:

Same here Cappo, I just can't wait. God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 5:51pm On May 21, 2019
zaynie:
Do you know Sitzbath are quite important after a vaginal delivery, even if it's without tear?
And that you can always use the bowl over and over again?

What is a Sitz bath?
A sitz bath is a bath in which only the buttocks and hips are immersed in water.
It is recommended to do sitz bath when you need the surface of your buttocks or vagina to touch the water (which usually contains disinfectants or drugs)
Sitz baths are great for treating hemorrhoids, vaginal infections and for fast healing of tears that occur during birth.
These sitz bath bowls fit right over your toilet bowl and offers a convenient way to soak and soothe the area.
How do I make a Sitzbath?
1. For treatment of yeast, make the water a lot warm, add half a capful of Savlon and half a capful of apple cider vinegar and sit on the howl for 10-15 minutes. Pat the vaginal area dry and wear cotton panties. Do this first thing in the morning and nightly and say bye to constant vaginal infections.
2. For treatment of hemorrhoids, make the water a bit warm, add 2 table spoons of Epsom salt and 2 table spoons of glycerin and sit especially after using a poop.
Some recommend using cold water as against warm water.
3. For treatment of episiotomy. The water should be warm and NOT hot. Add a capful of Savlon, a tablespoon of sea salt and sit for 10-15 minutes about 4 times in a day.

We have the Sitzbath bowl in our stores for N2500.
Shey you know we also sell other baby things. kiss
How do I get it.
Location Awka, but I have someone in Lagos.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 5:54pm On May 21, 2019
akejujoe:
My own calculations sef no be here. grin grin grin. It is well my sister.
Lol...its like we are plenty on this table ooo grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 6:28pm On May 21, 2019
missyblissy:

Sorry mama,I wish I can port to MAY ,the heaviness no be here o,at times I will just feel like crying when baby start kicking, but I still love the kicking sha,it gives me joy grin,the way I check calendar everyday my mum will just be laughing at me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:42pm On May 21, 2019
luciouscookie:

How do I get it.
Location Awka, but I have someone in Lagos.

Very easy sis.
I can send it to the person in Lagos for you kiss
If she lives around my area then she can easily pickup

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:04pm On May 21, 2019
Preeteejoe:

Sorry mama,I wish I can port to MAY ,the heaviness no be here o,at times I will just feel like crying when baby start kicking, but I still love the kicking sha,it gives me joy grin,the way I check calendar everyday my mum will just be laughing at me.

Nne na when my lo begin pop up and down for belle i know say hunger don set na for me to eat again else na so e go disturb until i eat. After eating like 1hr come see movements... To walk na problem, stand too long my waist go dey pain me!!! Chai God is great ooooo na baby wey i see wey small they do backlift for my tommy do grow finish!!!! Father i thank you for this wonderful journey, its not by our power or might but by your Grace!!!!!

It shall all end in praise, Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:12pm On May 21, 2019
millykel, may God grant you rainbow babies as you desire.

Dbeauty, dont just mind that nobody mentioned you. Thank God for being with you and a reason to give thanks. God bless

Sunbestie,Teamies Congrats o... God is good. I tap to quick delivery

Team June, how body o. Thank God I'm 37weeks, it's been God all the way and pray to see me through the remaining 2weeks. Yes o, I've been praying and talking to lo 39weeks is our appointed time and I'm done.
I cant walk normally and the heaviness below is not bae. Twale to the real iya ibeji. If I hadnt given birth before, I would be visiting hospital every time I feel braxton hicks
I'm having last scan next week and wonder what lo will weigh now because from 52kg, I am now 70kg.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 8:10pm On May 21, 2019
zaynie:

Very easy sis.
I can send it to the person in Lagos for you kiss
If she lives around my area then she can easily pickup
Ikorodu Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 8:10pm On May 21, 2019
chloe00:

There’s a lady I buy from who delivers to me when I’m outside Lagos but she’s in Lagos and she delivers nationwide

Thanks for the information. Please the cost and her contact. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nobledeals(f): 8:12pm On May 21, 2019
missyblissy:

If I show you the picture of my feet, you will run. Weight is now plus 18kg. June is here already. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 21, 2019
wonyi:

Thanks for the information. Please the cost and her contact. Thank you
0817 235 4826

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonyjoke(f): 8:34pm On May 21, 2019
Joining again for my 2nd journey

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 8:57pm On May 21, 2019
But jokes apart, this May is very slow...
Sinceeeeeee... Its just 21st. Chaiii
The month should end already i beg so August can enter sharp sharp.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 9:05pm On May 21, 2019
sayoddy:
millykel, may God grant you rainbow babies as you desire.

Dbeauty, dont just mind that nobody mentioned you. Thank God for being with you and a reason to give thanks. God bless

Sunbestie,Teamies Congrats o... God is good. I tap to quick delivery

Team June, how body o. Thank God I'm 37weeks, it's been God all the way and pray to see me through the remaining 2weeks. Yes o, I've been praying and talking to lo 39weeks is our appointed time and I'm done.
I cant walk normally and the heaviness below is not bae. Twale to the real iya ibeji. If I hadnt given birth before, I would be visiting hospital every time I feel braxton hicks
I'm having last scan next week and wonder what lo will weigh now because from 52kg, I am now 70kg.

Nawa, wen me am praying to God and telling lo 37 weeks, since Dats full term already. u dey pray for 39 weeks, even at 33 weeks, I can't walk properly again, am tired of always on d bed, my feet hurt and the pressure in my pelvic area no be small. But in all God is good, it will definitely end in praise for us all. Our babies shall be healthy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.