Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198727 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
dahaz:
Good day mamas. my wife is 21weeks gone and have been having watery stool for 2days nw. is there cause for us to be worried? do we need to dash to the hospital asap?
Stool is part of the package, Ors in a litre to a litre and half of water(big Eva water) will rehydrate and stop the stool.
I’m a regular customer with stooling in this pregnancy. On some days I’m constipated and I’m in days I’m almost pooping my intestines out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
barag:
Team June till the end. July geepee tank did not catch me. God has done what only He can do.

It's a boy. @ Missyblissy I don born Oooo.

Bs later

Congratulations mama!!!! Yes ooo but other june teamies make una respond to roll call oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifyy25(f): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good day everyone, I’m pregnant and going through severe depression and high blood pressure, about to be single mum and the pain is just too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ifyy25:
Good day everyone, I’m pregnant and going through severe depression and high blood pressure, about to be single mum and the pain is just too much

So sorry about the depression
Try to be happy for the sake of the baby
High blood pressure in pregnancy is not good at all

We are here for you anytime you need to talk

All the best dear

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifyy25(f): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
jazzyjazz:

So sorry about the depression
Try to be happy for the sake of the baby
High blood pressure in pregnancy is not good at all

We are here for you anytime you need to talk

All the best dear
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
dahaz:
Good day mamas. my wife is 21weeks gone and have been having watery stool for 2days nw. is there cause for us to be worried? do we need to dash to the hospital asap?

How many times per day does she use the toilet?
If it’s once, then we can say, let her increase fluid intake and watch what she eat but if it’s up to 3-4 times or more then please head to the hospital..

Hope this helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Nurse Kaffybill I hail o. I sincerely want to thank you for your invaluable posts and advice on the newborn thread. I was so glad when u registered ur presence here.
Now I have a question ma (lol). I have had 2 previous cs and this time around I want to be sedated alongside the spinal anaesthesia (my last csection, I just can't tell what went wrong with the anaesthesia and I felt it when they cut through). Pls the sedation thing is it ok ?

I am loyal to the ministry sis, glad to contribute my little quota..

You shouldn’t feel pain, you can feel when they cut with numbness but not pain..

The anesthesia is meant to numb the place and safe us pain..

Please let your health care provider know, they might have to review the dosage used...

Hope this helps

One love always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ifyy25:

Please I beg you in God’s name, nothing is worth your peace of mind, your mental health and your life..

Think of how to get out of the situation positively, live for you and your unborn child..

You have a whole family here if you ever want to talk..

One love always

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifyy25(f): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Please I beg you in God’s name, nothing is worth your peace of mind, your mental health and your life..

Think of how to get out of the situation positively, live for you and your unborn child..

You have a whole family here if you ever want to talk..

One love always
My dear I’m trying hard but the pains of going through pregnancy alone and the stigma from being a single mum is too much to bear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayomikunkco: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Darling let me congratulate you on your pregnancy because any woman with a child/children have it all! you do not need to go into depression because of something that is beyond your own wish/control sometimes things happen for a reason we do not know off but clear to God . life is worth living for ones sef, family and kids n for all it could still be a break n not a life separation instead pray more,have a strong faith,work on mind/instinct and watch God turning it around for good . You can only hope for the best and above all after God have a confidant you can pour your mind to have a shoulder to cry on it a phase and it will definitely go away. Be positive always it is well with you.
Ifyy25:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayomikunkco: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
My dear forget the stigma ,so many women wet their pillow with tears all night but rub powder in the morning to point finger on a fellow woman's predicaments just because she's stronger than them, there is more to life than the stigma that comes to you as a strong single mother. quote author=Ifyy25 post=79784997] My dear I’m trying hard but the pains of going through pregnancy alone and the stigma from being a single mum is too much to bear[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
chloe00:

I doubt you can have both they either give one when the other doesn’t work out which is that they either give general which sedates when spinal doesn’t work out , before the surgery I’m sure you should be able to lay your complaints, fears and worries to the anaesthetist
Hmmmmmmm... Ok o. Thanks dear for replying.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
kaffy4bill:

I am loyal to the ministry sis, glad to contribute my little quota..

You shouldn’t feel pain, you can feel when they cut with numbness but not pain..

The anesthesia is meant to numb the place and safe us pain..

Please let your health care provider know, they might have to review the dosage used...

Hope this helps

One love always
Thank you so much sis. I have already relayed my concern to the gynae. They will definitely give me a different anaesthiologist this time around. Guy pricked my spinal cord with different needles close to 8 times. It wasn't so during my first, just one prick with a spinal needle. (see ranting fa). Lord forgive me o (lol). I shall not fear for God has gone ahead of me and has smoothened every rough path jaare.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifyy25(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ayomikunkco:
Darling let me congratulate you on your pregnancy because any woman with a child/children have it all! you do not need to go into depression because of something that is beyond your own wish/control sometimes things happen for a reason we do not know off but clear to God . life is worth living for ones sef, family and kids n for all it could still be a break n not a life separation instead pray more,have a strong faith,work on mind/instinct and watch God turning it around for good . You can only hope for the best and above all after God have a confidant you can pour your mind to have a shoulder to cry on it a phase and it will definitely go away. Be positive always it is well with you.
Thanks dear I will keep trying but it’s not easy seeing how other women get emotional support and care from their spouse while I’m just all alone, but I will keep trying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ifyy25:

U need someone to talk to?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ifyy25:
My dear I’m trying hard but the pains of going through pregnancy alone and the stigma from being a single mum is too much to bear

Dont think about the stigma of what people will say blah blah blah!!!! Don't listen to negative talk igonre and pretend you are deaf to what they say or will say about you. It's not worth your peace of mind biko. You need rest, peace of mind, relax. Yes, it may not be easy but we are here for you. You have a family here and ask any questions ot help from us. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU SIS!!!!! please high bp is not good for pregnancy oooo. Think about your health and baby!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ifyy25:
Thanks dear I will keep trying but it’s not easy seeing how other women get emotional support and care from their spouse while I’m just all alone, but I will keep trying

Not all that glitter is gold oo sis..
Some women will rather be single and some are painting social media/outside images..

Please live for you and not others..

Say no to self shaming and stigmatization

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Thank you so much sis. I have already relayed my concern to the gynae. They will definitely give me a different anaesthiologist this time around. Guy pricked my spinal cord with different needles close to 8 times. It wasn't so during my first, just one prick with a spinal needle. (see ranting fa). Lord forgive me o (lol). I shall not fear for God has gone ahead of me and has smoothened every rough path jaare.
8 different needles please don’t use that hospital again, it’s meant to be once now abi , just one prick and we are ready to go , which one is 8 different needles again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifyy25(f): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
missyblissy:

Dont think about the stigma of what people will say blah blah blah!!!! Don't listen to negative talk igonre and pretend you are deaf to what they say or will say about you. It's not worth your peace of mind biko. You need rest, peace of mind, relax. Yes, it may not be easy but we are here for you. You have a family here and ask any questions ot help from us. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU SIS!!!!! please high bp is not good for pregnancy oooo. Think about your health and baby!!!!!
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifyy25(f): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
keeki:

U need someone to talk to?
Yes dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olajumoke459: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
barag:

Congrats dear. You are welcome to team June. meanwhile I still dey here with irregular contractions. It will end in praise sha

@ Habbeyoluwa it is well with you. Pls accept my condolence.

Thank you
My awesome sis
It is well with.u
We shall celebrate with.you soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LMay(f): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ifyy25:

I understand your need for companionship, emotional and physical support during this pregnancy.

Your mom or close friend can fill this gap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Gave birth 28th June 2019,trough elective spine section it is a boy I give God all the glory,mother is fine baby is doing well birth story later, I love u mum for ur encouragement and word of advise I really appreciate you.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:06am On Jun 30, 2019
ultimatebunmi1:
Gave birth 28th June 2019,trough elective spine section it is a boy I give God all the glory,mother is fine baby is doing well birth story later, I love u mum for ur encouragement and word of advise I really appreciate you.

Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:43am On Jun 30, 2019
TEAM JUNE FINAL ROLL CALL

Father we thank you for completing this wonderful journey with songs and praises!!!!! We cannot thank you enough God, you promised and fulfilled our heart desires, Chinekena nara ekele ooooooo. Igwe eeeeee!!!!!! There's no one like you God.

Today is the last day in June, Father we thank you for
good health and strength to nurse our babies!!! It is not by our power ooooo but by your Grace, accept our Thanksgiving in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!

We place our July waddling mamas and other mamas unto thy hands Lord, as you completed our journey with songs and praises in mouths, so shall their journey will be filled with celebrations and praises to you in Jesus Name Amen.

June mamas bia where is our BS now, e scared this month ooo. Please send your BS now so we encourage other mamas and they learn one or two things from our BS!!!!

1. Missyblissy ___________ EDD 1st June__Pink
2. Barag. _________________EDD 29th June
4. Waistbead _____________EDD 17th June
5. Josephine4good___ EDD 10th June___Pink
6. Twogreatnations _______EDD 19th June___Blue
7. Adaify08 _______________EDD 24th June
8. nobledeals _____________EDD 8th June
9. Alexandy2014 __________EDD 19th June
10. Proudmum38__________EDD
11. Pitykitten______________EDD 26th June
12. Luciouscookie _________EDD 21st June
13. Sayoddy __________EDD 6th June___Blue
14. Adaify08 _____________EDD 24th June___Pink
15. Preeteejoe ___________EDD 28th June
16. Konklushun___EDD 5th June May 30 portee
17. Riac........._____________EDD 30th June
18. Foxie _______EDD 23rd June ____Pink
19. Bibbzz _______________EDD 29th June
20. MzEmeritus __________EDD 23rd June__Pink
21.omawumi17________EDD 12th/29thJune__Blue
22.Babybella91________EDD 21st & 24th June
23. Afollyshade _____EDD 4th June ___Pink
24. Akorkor ________EDD 18 June ___Pink
25. Ultimatebunmi1________28th June____Blue
26[b]SuperAngel0709____29th June ____Pink[/b] July portee

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2019
missyblissy:
TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

Father we thank you for completing this wonderful journey with songs and praises!!!!! We cannot thank you enough God, you promised and fulfilled our heart desires, Chinekena nara ekele ooooooo. Igwe eeeeee!!!!!! There's no one like you God.

Today is the last day in June, Father we thank you for
good health and strength to nurse our babies!!! It is not by our power ooooo but by your Grace, accept our Thanksgiving in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!

We place our July waddling mamas and other mamas unto thy hands Lord, as you completed our journey with songs and praises in mouths, so shall their journey will be filled with celebrations and praises to you in Jesus Name Amen.

June mamas bia where is our BS now, e scared this month ooo. Please send your BS now so we encourage other mamas and they learn one or two things from our BS!!!!

1. Missyblissy ___________ EDD 1st June__Pink
2. Barag. _________________EDD 29th June
4. Waistbead _____________EDD 17th June
5. Josephine4good___ EDD 10th June___Pink
6. Twogreatnations _______EDD 19th June___Blue
7. Adaify08 _______________EDD 24th June
8. nobledeals _____________EDD 8th June
9. Alexandy2014 __________EDD 19th June
10. Proudmum38__________EDD
11. Pitykitten______________EDD 26th June
12. Luciouscookie _________EDD 21st June
13. Sayoddy __________EDD 6th June___Blue
14. Adaify08 _____________EDD 24th June___Pink
15. Preeteejoe ___________EDD 28th June
16. Konklushun___EDD 5th June May 30 portee
17. Riac........._____________EDD 30th June
18. Foxie _______EDD 23rd June ____Pink
19. Bibbzz _______________EDD 28th June
20. MzEmeritus __________EDD 23rd June__Pink
21.omawumi17________EDD 12th/29thJune__Blue
22.Babybella91________EDD 21st & 24th June
23. Afollyshade _____EDD 4th June ___Pink
24. Akorkor ________EDD 18 June ___Pink
25. Ultimatebunmi1________28th June____Blue

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag

Will send BS o pregnancy is the first stage,taking care of baby is another one, I can't say I slept for straight 4 hours both in morning and at night.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Preeteejoe:

Will send BS o pregnancy is the first stage,taking care of baby is another one, I can't say I slept for straight 4 hours both in morning and at night.

My own i think i have insomnia wey cause one bad migraine for me now. From 8pm my baby does not sleep after feeding, she will be looking at you woth her eyes wide open till 10pm she start screaming for attention or food. Even after the food at 10pm, till 1am before she go sleep oooo. Then shes awake at 2am crying for food... I will feed her and she will sleep and wake at 3:30am or 4am then i will breast feed her till 7am and the feeding is not enough, i will give her formula and she will sleep till 10am etc etc etc no time to rest except during the day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2019
missyblissy:

My own i think i have insomnia wey cause one bad migraine for me now. From 8pm my baby does not sleep after feeding, she will be looking at you woth her eyes wide open till 10pm she start screaming for attention or food. Even after the food at 10pm, till 1am before she go sleep oooo. Then shes awake at 2am crying for food... I will feed her and she will sleep and wake at 3:30am or 4am then i will breast feed her till 7am and the feeding is not enough, i will give her formula and she will sleep till 10am etc etc etc no time to rest except during the day

Pele , take a big hug. Sorry ehn.
This is the part I actually don’t look forward to. If you have a breast pump and you have assistance you can make good use of it now. Maybe pump down for midnight and keep it in the refrigerator etc , that was my pattern then so I didn’t really have sleepless nights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2019
ultimatebunmi1:
Congratulations mama! I told ya you’re a big girl. High five kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Good morning sabi mamas,
I need help o and I'm confused at the moment. I am 22 weeks gone and for the past couple of days, I have serious stomach cramps at night when I am about to sleep but late at night, the pain disappears. Please is this normal or do I have to visit the hospital?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2019
chloe00:

Pele , take a big hug. Sorry ehn.
This is the part I actually don’t look forward to. If you have a breast pump and you have assistance you can make good use of it now. Maybe pump down for midnight and keep it in the refrigerator etc , that was my pattern then so I didn’t really have sleepless nights

I tried to pump at night nothing came out shocked my baby was crying for food, i was so angry and pissed. What can i do? The milk flow is not fast at all. It drops like drip!!! angry angry and the babe is not patient again oooo. Once its not rushing like feeder she will start screaming not crying ooo. I have to give her formula.

Now na this migraine i no understand. I will go to the clinic oooo cos the left side of my head feels heavy when i bend it. I don almost finish a sachet of paracetamol yet i don't think ita working at all!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.