Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177042 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5113) (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2019
ultimatebunmi1:
thank u so much mum god bless u actually I have done the normal sleeping cs before with my daughter but the pain in sleeping is too much I can feel the pain from sleeping, but am trying this for the first time I know how the pain is my good mummy I will endure but my fear is the theater room

Go forth and deliver your child dear. Do not entertain that fear. Anxiety is normal but believe me, we are stronger than we think. We await your BA. You are in my prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2019
ultimatebunmi1:
I love u mummy

Mummy ke??

How old I be?? grin

I yam a vely small geh ooo wink wink wink

Love you right back sis..

One love always

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Calm down, that's the best advice. That's all you need to do. You'll be asked to bend over a pillow while they put in the anaesthesia in your back. You need to stay very still so they can do their jobs. I can't even remember feeling the needle go in (although I was focused on the pain of contractions at the time). The shot took less than 1 minute while the CS was done in about 30 mins, I was awake and chatting with the doctor throughout.

After the CS, you'll be told not to lift you head, just relax, all will be well

ultimatebunmi1:
Mummy please I need an experience mum that has done spinal cs,plz mummy how does it work,what do I need to do, I am so scared right now,plz say something don't pass me plz help me say something plz

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
cappo habbeyoluwa how are you? please come in and say hi. may God strengthen you this period

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marriage1: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Is the beauty of every woman to see her breasts standing even after child birth.

I have brought to you the home remedy to firm your breast, that your man will not stop playing with them.

It will make your shape more charming as we all know that firm breasts gives women good shape.

It's all free and you can do it at home whenever you want to.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/06/home-remedy-for-firming-sagging-breast.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
blessedmum11:
Good morning beautiful waddling mamas,

My November teamies how una dey?

Cappo jeniluv howz the ministry moving

Pls are there any November mamas planning to give birth in the united states?? Pls can we connect and share ideas?? Pls PM me.
Pretty preggy mum,am doing great ooo,belle shooting out on per seconds billing grin...how are you too?hope the journey is going smoothly? Thanks for checking up ojare,you too much kiss

Other November teamies,hope we are waddling gallantly?

God is faithful and will always be##Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Alexandy2014:
Rant time

I was hearing night vigil night vigil
Never knew it was like this
I'm practically crying
We are a week old today
Even with help from mum and hubby
No sleeping at night esp from 12 till around 4 or 5am
He wants to suck all night
My breast milk isn't flowing well yet upon the whole hot pap and kunu, yet when I remove his mouth, war�
My bp is now high
I'm feeling feverish
Never knew it was like this.
When will he change mbok?

We really have to Appreciate our parents koz it's not easy

Abeg add baby milk to the breast milk. You cannot stress yourself and you don't need stress but rest for adequate milk production.

I don tire oooo i still give her breast first when she cries i know the beast milk is not enough so i give her aptamil. Abeg take am easy oooo.
I hope the milk production will increase over time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pls can i eat egusi soup cooked with small bitterleaf?I am in my first trimester. Pls treat as urgent oo. Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Adaify08 post=79718167].. to the glory of God my princess arrived yesterday June 26th, EDD June 24th. ..[/qusote]
Congrats Ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Redberyl:
Pls can i eat egusi soup cooked with small bitterleaf?I am in my first trimester. Pls treat as urgent oo. Thank u
why not。
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
LadySarah:

why not。
Thanks a lot sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Redberyl:

Yes you can...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriouscrown: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hello mamas, please is it OK to eat soup that has uziza seeds in first trimester?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
hotmomma:

Eeya, my sister I feel for you but it gets better with time. When your breast milk is fully established, you could express and give to mummy or hubby to feed him while you rest. Try to sleep more during the day as he sleeps.
About feeling feverish, visit the hospital, could be malaria. Just calm down, entertain as much help as you can get and try to relax. It gets better with time. Take one day at a time.

Thank you. Will try. The one I saw this morning is jaundice. God is our strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
missyblissy:

Abeg add baby milk to the breast milk. You cannot stress yourself and you don't need stress but rest for adequate milk production.

I don tire oooo i still give her breast first when she cries i know the beast milk is not enough so i give her aptamil. Abeg take am easy oooo.
I hope the milk production will increase over time.

Yea I'm giving him formula too, though people will not allow me to rest with exclusive breast feeding not knowing what I'm passing through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Ranting is allowed..

Sorry sis, it gets better with time.. Once a schedule is established over the next few weeks..

Please you can do combine feeding for now pending when your breast milk start flowing well and mental rest plus physical fitness can’t be overemphasized in Breastmilk production too..

Please let them feed him with formula , sleep when he sleeps and reduce visitors to the barest mininum..
You need all the rest you can get now..

It’s well with you..

One love always

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mylovelife: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Adaify08:
.. to the glory of God my princess arrived yesterday June 26th, EDD June 24th. ..

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Alexandy2014:

Yea I'm giving him formula too, though people will not allow me to rest with exclusive breast feeding not knowing what I'm passing through
Just don’t mind them, I don’t know why people are like this, How ever you choose either partial or exclusive breastfeeding is a decision that solely rests on you and not them.
I have a 9-5 job even though I pumped it didn’t work , I had to combine with formula with my first child 3 years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Alexandy2014:

For the sake of your sanity and well being, don’t mind people..

We call them teachers that don’t collect salary..

I am a staunch advocate of exclusive breastfeeding but will never make any woman feel guilty or less of a mother because of things beyond her control or her decisions..

Please you and your child comes first..

People will always talk..

Even people that do exclusive get bashed too..

One love always..

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Alexandy2014:

My plan is exclusive breast feeding but how na when the milk flow is very slow. My baby tire to suck. I don try tire. When she's hungry she dey use my breast sleep fake sleep. Once you drop her, shes awake and screaming. And she will do it all day when do you have time to rest. This night i pump 60ml only from both big breast. When my daughter dey finish 120ml of aptamil . So how do i compete with that, do what you can leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Good evening mamas
Congratulations to those that have put to bed.

Please I have maternity jeans in size 12 for sale. My mum got them for me. She was uncertain about my weight as shes been out of town plus it was a surprise. I'm a size 10 so they are really large plus I get small body.

Please if you're interested, its 4k only. Location is ABUJA. I didnt add any price. She told me that's how much she bought them.

Let me also add that since I was in the hospital when she brought them, my girl had them washed. I've never worn them asides when I was trying them on.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thank you

What colours please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
missyblissy:

My plan is exclusive breast feeding but how na when the milk flow is very slow. My baby tire to suck. I don try tire. When she's hungry she dey use my breast sleep fake sleep. Once you drop her, shes awake and screaming. And she will do it all day when do you have time to rest. This night i pump 60ml only from both big breast. When my daughter dey finish 120ml of aptamil . So how do i compete with that, do what you can leave the rest.
I can’t even kill myself , not even in these days of baby foods that have been proven to be very close to breast milk like enfamil enspire and co , if my breast milk isn’t coming out it isn’t my fault please.
I hear some people even make one feel as though they don’t love their children because they’re giving the child baby formula. I’ve declared ever since I’m not doing exclude because I have a 9-5 it cannot be convenient and my baby won’t die from half and half. I’ve heard of babies who even reject breast milk and tolerate only formula

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2019
MGeey:

What colours please?

All blue ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dahaz(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Good day mamas. my wife is 21weeks gone and have been having watery stool for 2days nw. is there cause for us to be worried? do we need to dash to the hospital asap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
jazzyjazz:

All blue ma'am

Aww. It's black that i really need as i have blue already. Sorry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
dahaz:
Good day mamas. my wife is 21weeks gone and have been having watery stool for 2days nw. is there cause for us to be worried? do we need to dash to the hospital asap?

I think she should visit the hospital especially if she goes for 3-4 times a day. When it happened to me, i was given ORS and it stopped.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2019
kaffy4bill:

That is what most people go through now ..
General anaesthesia is rarely used for cs now..

I have had one before too.. you will be awake but feel no pain during the surgery..

The final goal is healthy mother and baby..

I pray God be with you..

Hope this helps..

One love always
Nurse Kaffybill I hail o. I sincerely want to thank you for your invaluable posts and advice on the newborn thread. I was so glad when u registered ur presence here.
Now I have a question ma (lol). I have had 2 previous cs and this time around I want to be sedated alongside the spinal anaesthesia (my last csection, I just can't tell what went wrong with the anaesthesia and I felt it when they cut through). Pls the sedation thing is it ok ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
MGeey:

Aww. It's black that i really need as i have blue already. Sorry.

No problem at all. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Team June till the end. July geepee tank did not catch me. God has done what only He can do.

It's a boy. @ Missyblissy I don born Oooo.

Bs later

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Nurse Kaffybill I hail o. I sincerely want to thank you for your invaluable posts and advice on the newborn thread. I was so glad when u registered ur presence here.
Now I have a question ma (lol). I have had 2 previous cs and this time around I want to be sedated alongside the spinal anaesthesia (my last csection, I just can't tell what went wrong with the anaesthesia and I felt it when they cut through). Pls the sedation thing is it ok ?
I doubt you can have both they either give one when the other doesn’t work out which is that they either give general which sedates when spinal doesn’t work out , before the surgery I’m sure you should be able to lay your complaints, fears and worries to the anaesthetist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
barag:
Team June till the end. July geepee tank did not catch me. God has done what only He can do.

It's a boy. @ Missyblissy I don born Oooo.

Bs later
Congratulations kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5113) (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.