Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199531 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2019
missyblissy:
TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL

Father we thank you for completing this wonderful journey with songs and praises!!!!! We cannot thank you enough God, you promised and fulfilled our heart desires, Chinekena nara ekele ooooooo. Igwe eeeeee!!!!!! There's no one like you God.

Today is the last day in June, Father we thank you for
good health and strength to nurse our babies!!! It is not by our power ooooo but by your Grace, accept our Thanksgiving in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!

We place our July waddling mamas and other mamas unto thy hands Lord, as you completed our journey with songs and praises in mouths, so shall their journey will be filled with celebrations and praises to you in Jesus Name Amen.
Father Lord, thank you for Team June, for your faithfulness. May we not bury our children with our hands but let them be source of blessings.May their glory be great in your salvation: honour and majesty be laid upon them.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Cc dharyor1234

Thank you mama, the yogurt or anything with sour taste does help
Just that the yogurt on sales this day are made with sweetener, thus making the taste something else

Well I have pass that stage small...now it is peppery and hot food that's doing me anyhow, without that it always look like someone is forcing me to it.

Who is with me on this? The prenatal drugs make and causes nausea...maybe I just feeling weird
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2019
LMay:

Sorry mama. I have an issue with drinking water too.

I hydrate with loads and loads of watermelon. You know it's 90% water. Thank God it's in season now.

I also don't like the aftertaste of sugary drinks. So I take superyogo. I can take like N500 worth at once.

Then a preggy friend suggested Amstel Malta to me. It's been a lifesaver. That has been my water after meals. It's not sweet sweet.

Then I step down with watermelon to erase every aftertaste. I've recently added tangerine to my hydration stash.

My mom suggested sipping hot water, I tried it yesterday and it worked. But I don't think it's something I can tolerate on a regular either.

Let me make you laugh. When I boiled satchet water, I didn't like the taste. But when I boiled borehole water from the tap, oh I loved it. In fact it has to be bathroom tap not kitchen tap. DH kept ewwwing.

So just experiment round and see what works for you.

Thank you for the tips, I will sure try that out..especially the superyogo part

Is like lo is doing us the same way..chai me that I am a natural foodie is now selecting food
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Mama I'm gentle o. I'm team January, I'm waiting for my cappo to show up so I can register as I be JJC.

Thank God we are adding in numbers bit by bit.

Please when January Cappo show face, let me know

For now, I'm learning under jazzjazzy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Mama I'm gentle o. I'm team January, I'm waiting for my cappo to show up so I can register as I be JJC.

Thank God we are adding in numbers bit by bit.

Please when January Cappo show face, let me know

For now, I'm learning under jazzyjazz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Contact us for your baby food such as

EMFAMIL
APTAMIL
GERBER
NAN
CERELAC
SIMILAC
ADVANTAGE
LACTOGEN
SMA PRO
SMA GOLD
MY BOY
PEAK 123
COWBELL
PEDIASURE
SOY TODDLER
Emfagrow
COW & GATE
COMPLAN ETC

ALSO IN STOCK ARE ALL TYPE OF AMERICAN PRODUCTS[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Pls mamas help me with items to buy for my mum wey come omugwu.... She will be leaving this week
Is urgent....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonyjoke(f): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Team January too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
I prayed to God just for my dad to wait till my baby was born, and now I got the shocker of my life after everyone lied to me about it... My dad is no more, I promised him 3days back to bring my baby to see him, for him to just hold on after all he was not sick.. Life took away the man who means so much to my life... Can't even think straight

Cappo am so sorry for ur loss.
Pls try and be strong for d sake of ur baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2019
ultimatebunmi1:
Gave birth 28th June 2019,trough elective spine section it is a boy I give God all the glory,mother is fine baby is doing well birth story later, I love u mum for ur encouragement and word of advise I really appreciate you.

Congratulations mama, may he always bring sweetness to your eyes. We thank God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LMay(f): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
dharyor1234:

Is like lo is doing us the same way..chai me that I am a natural foodie is now selecting food

You're welcome.

Even me and it's so painful because I like food naturally.

But now, I'm selecting food.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
sunbestie:
Pls mamas help me with items to buy for my mum wey come omugwu.... She will be leaving this week
Is urgent....

If you have cash, give her a tangible amount buy whatever she wants cos the way wey i dey now, i dont know what to get for my mum but i will give her like 30k or more for envelop to say thank you ooo. I dont know what to buy for her!!!!!

I know those days, they buy rabber (hollandaise) different ones, food stuff etc to say thanks for coming.

Sabi mamas abeg make una choke mouth ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jerrie07: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
To get your health tips follow the link
www.lithealth..com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
missyblissy:

If you have cash, give her a tangible amount buy whatever she wants cos the way wey i dey now, i dont know what to get for my mum but i will give her like 30k or more for envelop to say thank you ooo. I dont know what to buy for her!!!!!

I know those days, they buy rabber (hollandaise) different ones, food stuff etc to say thanks for coming.

Sabi mamas abeg make una choke mouth ooo
Thanks for d idea but she will love items than cash... We will give her small cash for envelope sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
sunbestie:
Is urgent....
For me,i buy her correct lace that she will sew for Thanksgiving when she goes back,shoe,bag with gele to match,good wrappers,provision,toiletries,crayfish,tin tomatoes,maggi,etc...Then cash gift cos she has to gather her meeting women and share stuffs to them according to tradition.. In my side,they share salt,matches,soap, detergents, etc

My 2cent contribution....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
You can buy wrappers, food stuffs or give cash etc. You can give wrapper if she's the hollandise type or you can buy matching purse and shoe.

For my mom, I bought matching purse and gave her cash.
For my mom-inlaw, I bought foodstuffs. (Rice, groundout oil, semo, beverages etc)

You should buy what you feel they fancy and will appreciate.
Most importantly, do as your pocket reach. Because most of them don't need all this foodstuff things sef cos they have it. They end up sharing it in the area they reside.
sunbestie:
Is urgent....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jeniluv:
For me,i buy her correct lace that she will sew for Thanksgiving when she goes back,shoe,bag with gele to match,good wrappers,provision,toiletries,crayfish,tin tomatoes,maggi,etc...Then cash gift cos she has to gather her meeting women and share stuffs to them according to tradition.. In my side,they share salt,matches,soap, detergents, etc

My 2cent contribution....
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
amorprincesa:
You can buy wrappers, food stuffs or give cash etc. You can give wrapper if she's the hollandise type or you can buy matching purse and shoe.

For my mom, I bought matching purse and gave her cash.
For my mom-inlaw, I bought foodstuffs. (Rice, groundout oil, semo, beverages etc)

You should buy what you feel they fancy and will appreciate.
Most importantly, do as your pocket reach. Because most of them don't need all this foodstuff things sef cos they have it. They end up sharing it in the area they reside.
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Am grateful to God for a successful pregnancy journey. I gave birth to my princess on the 29th june. Na so June geepee carry me o. Team July bye bye o. I wish everyone safe delivery.

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
missyblissy:

I tried to pump at night nothing came out shocked my baby was crying for food, i was so angry and pissed. What can i do? The milk flow is not fast at all. It drops like drip!!! angry angry and the babe is not patient again oooo. Once its not rushing like feeder she will start screaming not crying ooo. I have to give her formula.

Now na this migraine i no understand. I will go to the clinic oooo cos the left side of my head feels heavy when i bend it. I don almost finish a sachet of paracetamol yet i don't think ita working at all!!!!
Sorry dear it’s stress and nothing more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Thank you so much sis. I have already relayed my concern to the gynae. They will definitely give me a different anaesthiologist this time around. Guy pricked my spinal cord with different needles close to 8 times. It wasn't so during my first, just one prick with a spinal needle. (see ranting fa). Lord forgive me o (lol). I shall not fear for God has gone ahead of me and has smoothened every rough path jaare.

Sorry for the pain sis..
8 times is way too much..

I got pricked twice and I know what it felt like..

Glad your gynaecologist is taking actions..

Entertain no fear and trust in God..

One love always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
dharyor1234:

Thank you mama, the yogurt or anything with sour taste does help
Just that the yogurt on sales this day are made with sweetener, thus making the taste something else

Well I have pass that stage small...now it is peppery and hot food that's doing me anyhow, without that it always look like someone is forcing me to it.

Who is with me on this? The prenatal drugs make and causes nausea...maybe I just feeling weird

Glad you are tolerating something..

The yoghurt flavor differs, the plain ones are better. Stay away from the ones with flavor..

Put your prenatal in swallow and use draw soup even if it’s just a morsel to take your drugs..

Hope this helps..

One love always

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
SuperAngel0709:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Am grateful to God for a successful pregnancy journey. I gave birth to my princess on the 29th june. Na so June geepee carry me o. Team July bye bye o. I wish everyone safe delivery.
Welcome our June Princess jare. Sebi after May is July na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
BA!!!!! I had my baby girl yesterday morning via emergency c.s
Weighing 3.7kg
I wasn’t prepared or ready for the cs..... if there’s any tips you can share with me to with these ease the cs pains please do!

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ifyy25:
Good day everyone, I’m pregnant and going through severe depression and high blood pressure, about to be single mum and the pain is just too much

Hello dear...
Please try and stay strong for the baby,don't over think things, plus this group of loving women on here will always have your time so feel free to rant at anytime... Please don't bottle up your emotions,you can chat me up on the WhatsApp link on my signature,let's talk please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
SuperAngel0709:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Welcome oooooo...
Chai this our geepee strong oooo
Congratulations mama!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bibbzz:
Weighing 3.7kg
I wasn’t prepared or ready for the cs..... if there’s any tips you can share with me to with these ease the cs pains please do!

Congratulations mama!!!! Please take fruits, vegatables and lots of fluid to aviod constipation. You need to rest and aviod lifting any heavy stuff untik after 8 weeks or more!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bibbzz:
Weighing 3.7kg

Congrats mama,welcome to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
dharyor1234:

Me and u de d same situation
Here's a picture of the yogurt that I've been binging on.
And it must be this choco flavour o or else nothing else works and it must be super frozen too. I must be the one using my teeth to break the ice plus it must be this 100 naira own and not the 150 naira own. Lol. Thank God shoprite is close to me so as e de finish, I de buy new one sharply. Today I got 10 and it's almost finished already

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
TiffanyJ:
Good morning sabi mamas,
I need help o and I'm confused at the moment. I am 22 weeks gone and for the past couple of days, I have serious stomach cramps at night when I am about to sleep but late at night, the pain disappears. Please is this normal or do I have to visit the hospital?
Good evening mamas, I asked this question and no one answered me. Please, I need help from experienced mothers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Congratulations dear! Welcome baby
Bibbzz:
Weighing 3.7kg
-
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bibbzz:
Weighing 3.7kg

Congratulations..

Thank God for safe delivery..

Accept it has happened and be grateful you and your baby are alive.,

Express your pain to the care providers so they can give you something for it..

Don’t stress yourself or act super woman.. Ask for help when needed..

Take your drugs, lots of fluids, fruits and vegetables..
Avoid constipation and straining..

Avoid lifting heavy object and rest well..

Hope this helps

One love

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.