Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155331 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5159) (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2019
kaffy4bill:
I am so sorry for the silence and thanks to everybody that checked on me..

I was down for a while but much better now..

Delivered my boy on the 21st of July.

Still at the hospital..

I will share bs later.

Please bear with me for not answering mentions..

One love always
A big congratulations to you Ma. God bless the new born child and your entire family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Postinor 2 is a good one but should be taken within 24hours for effectiveness and not later than 72 hours post sexual exposure..

Hope this helps

One love always
Ma as regards this, I was told the postinor 2 was going to alter my cycle. Could that be true?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Anapuao:
I was here for my first missionary journey last year and on 24th Nov, 2018 my Princess made her entrance. I, my cappo vannywealthdesi & whyworryph all had our babies on the same day #ohhappyday. While sharing my BS, I declared and wrote, see you in 2020. God has done it for us and I am back on my second missionary journey. EDD 20th March, 2020.
As we always say, Our journeys will end in praise.
Congratulations! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
amorprincesa:
My dear, we give all glory to God. It's easy by God's grace. Am lactating too much ! I have to express and throw away. My toddler always jumping on me and mistakenly hitting my boobs in the process very painful something.
Pls were you taking anything before delivery to make this happen?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
My dear, i didn't take anything before delivery or even do nipple cleaning. I only took pap that first day. I cant even take pap again cos I don't want more pains.
Gloriousheart:

Pls were you taking anything before delivery to make this happen?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Okolinneoma(f): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello mommas,
I just discovered this thread today.
The way you support one another is very impressive.
Am a FTM, EDD 25th Nov.
Hope am welcomed���

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
amorprincesa:
My dear, i didn't take anything before delivery or even do nipple cleaning. I only took pap that first day. I cant even take pap again cos I don't want more pains.

Was it the same when you had your 1st?
Asking cause I struggled with lactating the 1st weeks when I had my 1st, just hoping this time will be different
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
amorprincesa:
Alright then. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okolinneoma:
Hello mommas,
Am a FTM, EDD 25th Nov.
Hope am welcomed���

You are highly welcome dear. Cappo jeniluv , there's a new November mama in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Not really! This one is more. Maybe cos it's not my first. I remember for my first, I had to take pap for 1week to aid lactation.
Awesomemama:

Was it the same when you had your 1st?
Asking cause I struggled with lactating the 1st weeks when I had my 1st, just hoping this time will be different

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
motic2:
August teamies where una dey wink wink winkdamibaby,amorprincesa how is motherhood like and recovery
We are well oo, may God make it easy and sweet for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okolinneoma:
Hello mommas,
Am a FTM, EDD 25th Nov.
Hope am welcomed���
You are highly welcome...please feel free to mingle...we love you

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
blessedmum11:

You are highly welcome dear. Cappo jeniluv , there's a new November mama in the house.
Correct mama,I see youuuu...how's the ministry going?Hope you're bouncing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 2:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Hello beautiful mothers congratulations to the mamas that has birth their LO’s and for the waddling ones we are strong in the lord..God almighty is our strength.it will end in praise by God’s grace.Ameen...please sabi mama is it normal to have a sticky discharge at 30wks?i do feel a kind of discharge like cream after urinating and it’s sticky kind of.my clinic is still nextweek do I need to see a doctor soon? @ kaffy4bill @ amorprincesa @ motic2 @ kimlad abeg sabi mamas help me out
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 3:35am On Jul 31, 2019
Stringy, Sticky and stretchy? That's your mucus plug. I think you shouldn't stress yourself and reduce sexual activities for now. Though it can regenerate, I will advice you to have bed rest. It will be a concern if you see the discharge with brownish or reddish blood. That one na hospital straight.
Surulady:
Hello beautiful mothers congratulations to the mamas that has birth their LO’s and for the waddling ones we are strong in the lord..God almighty is our strength.it will end in praise by God’s grace.Ameen...please sabi mama is it normal to have a sticky discharge at 30wks?i do feel a kind of discharge like cream after urinating and it’s sticky kind of.my clinic is still nextweek do I need to see a doctor soon? @ kaffy4bill @ amorprincesa @ motic2 @ kimlad abeg sabi mamas help me out
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 4:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Surulady:
Thank you

At this stage it's normal seeing that kind of discharge due to the pressure on your cervix but when it comes with a mix of blood is when you should head straight to the hospital like amorprincesa has earlier said
You will be fine mama you are almost there

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LizzyIkeukwu: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2019
Good day mamas, pls I just joined this group today. I am in first trimester, the rate at which hunger rumbles my stomach is terrible, I eat twice before daybreak, all through the day I will be eating, please does anyone know what I can do to reduce it,
secondly, I need suggestion on what I can put in my mouth to help control saliva; something that won't dissove easily. Pls if you have any suggestion don't just waka pass, help a sister.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Thank you ma I really appreciate your response
motic2:

At this stage it's normal seeing that kind of discharge due to the pressure on your cervix but when it comes with a mix of blood is when you should head straight to the hospital like amorprincesa has earlier said
You will be fine mama you are almost there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Not stretchy at all just little creamy kind of, no reddish color.i think I’ve really been stressing myself too much thou.thank you ma
amorprincesa:
Stringy, Sticky and stretchy? That's your mucus plug. I think you shouldn't stress yourself and reduce sexual activities for now. Though it can regenerate, I will advice you to have bed rest. It will be a concern if you see the discharge with brownish or reddish blood. That one na hospital straight.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
LizzyIkeukwu:
Good day mamas, pls I just joined this group today. I am in first trimester, the rate at which hunger rumbles my stomach is terrible, I eat twice before daybreak, all through the day I will be eating, please does anyone know what I can do to reduce it,
secondly, I need suggestion on what I can put in my mouth to help control saliva; something that won't dissove easily. Pls if you have any suggestion don't just waka pass, help a sister.

lol,that hunger that makes ur body shake abi? grin grin.You cant do anything.Eat along but eat healthy.Instead of a lot of carbs,add veggies.chew fruits ,nuts and Dont give in to that urge of Always Swallowing before the hunger is appeased.You Dont want to end up with a big baby.

But eatoo,when You are hungry ,eat.Your body and baby needs it an Thats Why the hunger comes. wink wink

For nausea,ginger helped me.Had it in My mouth and sucked on it All day.

Happy bumping

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
LizzyIkeukwu:
Bitter cola did the trick for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Careful with bitter kola. It is not advisable in very early pregnancy.
Prettyuche:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Prettyuche:

I think there should be a limit to bitter cola as well. I learnt that its caffeine content is no that safe for the baby at such developmental stage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Okolinneoma:
Hello mommas,
Am a FTM, EDD 25th Nov.
Hope am welcomed���
Welcome teamie... #November month of supernatural delivery, easy peasy delivery to us all. kiss kiss

Cappo @Jeniluv abeg tell our teamie our registration fee grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Halleluyah! July ends today. Team August, are you readyyyy? I thank God for all that have birthed their LOs. God that did our own will do it for the rest waddling mamas. And i pray that our Ttc sisters will come flooding this thread soon.

#teamjuly
#teamnoloss
#teampraise
#julybabiesrock kiss

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good evening moms and moms to be in the house. Please I have a question that has been bothering me o. I am craving walnut but my husband said it's not good for pregnant women that the baby will be stammering. Please I want to know maybe it's true
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Birth Alert!!!
Little Prince decided to make a Grand entry in the early hours of this Morning after few hours of active labour wink.
Thanks to God, we are all well.
To my August teamies, safe delivery and Happy Vigilante.
July Gpee don catch me grin.
B.S later..

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
AyPortable1:
Birth Alert!!!
Little Prince decided to make a Grand entry in the early hours of this Morning after few hours of active labour wink.
B.S later..

Congratulations teamie grin smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
AyPortable1:
Birth Alert!!!
B.S later..
.congratulation ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
AyPortable1:
Birth Alert!!!
B.S later..
Congratulations, God preserve the baby and the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
AyPortable1:
Birth Alert!!!
B.S later..

Yes ohhh, congrats mama, welcome prince. God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
AyPortable1:
Birth Alert!!!
B.S later..

Been waiting for this.. Prince welcome to the world, nay you live long to do great things in life.. Congrats mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (5159) (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.