Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149490 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations dear!
AyPortable1:
Birth Alert!!!
Little Prince decided to make a Grand entry in the early hours of this Morning after few hours of active labour wink.
Thanks to God, we are all well.
To my August teamies, safe delivery and Happy Vigilante.
July Gpee don catch me grin.
B.S later..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Loads of praises I wish I could type here, but in a nutshell, I would like to appreciate God Almighty who made it possible to Start the month of PERFECTION and ended it well with loads of BA's..
On behalf of all JULY mamas, I say a big thank you to all the mamas in the house, who despite of their waddling and vigilante work, find time to answer our questions, may the good Lord bless you all (Amen)..

GTC mothers, may the good lord grant you double for all your troubles, and grant you blessed children, before the end of this year I see you all bombarding this forum with testimonies. Amen
I pray for every member of this forum, we shall record birth and not death, you shall go to the labor ward and receive favor from God and men..Amen
August mamas, I wish you all the very best.

It was indeed a great pleasure meeting you teamies, the 9month journey was indeed a great one with you all. God bless us all.

We are Signing out till the next journey. Thanks so much mamas

MONIKER.............SEX................EDD..........BA
1.Habbeyoluwa .....Blue........8th/10th.12th July Bs seen
2.Lemonadewifey ..Pink..........23rd….23rd July Bs seen
3.fyngal1 ..............Pink..........27th……..23rd July Bs seen
4.client ...............Sex...........6th......25th June Bs seen
5.ultimatebunmi1......Blue...........7th…….28th June
6.Olajumoke459 .......Sex............7th… …24th June
7. prettymaxy ...........Blue..........10th……..20th July
8. SuperAngel0709 ..Pink..........9th…....29thJune
9. Kimlad..................Pink...........21st.....18th July
10.Kaffy4bill..............Sex............28th.....21st July
11.Omawumi17........Blue............29thjune...7th July
12.riac.......................Blue............6th......4th July
13.damibaby.......... Blue............Aug5th...........15thJuly
14. Amorprincesa....Pink......July 24th.......bs seen
15. Excesslove222.. Blue..... July 24th... Bs seen
16. AyPortanle1...... Blue.... July 31st
#Teamsupernaturalchildbirth
#TeamNoloss
#Teamperfection

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Loads of praises I wish I could type here, but in a nutshell, I would like to appreciate God Almighty who made it possible to Start the month of PERFECTION and ended it well with loads of BA's..
On behalf of all JULY mamas, I say a big thank you to all the mamas in the house, who despite of their waddling and vigilante work, find time to answer our questions, may the good Lord bless you all (Amen)..

GTC mothers, may the good lord grant you double for all your troubles, and grant you blessed children, before the end of this year I see you all bombarding this forum with testimonies. Amen
I pray for every member of this forum, we shall record birth and not death, you shall go to the labor ward and receive favor from God and men..Amen
August mamas, I wish you all the very best.

P.s if you stay along IJEDE ikorodu you can grace my dads burial on Friday @ Epic event nd conference center.. Thanks.

It was indeed a great pleasure meeting you teamies, the 9month journey was indeed a great one with you all. God bless us all.

We are Signing out till the next journey. Thanks so much mamas

MONIKER.............SEX................EDD..........BA
1.Habbeyoluwa .....Blue........8th/10th.12th July Bs seen
2.Lemonadewifey ..Pink..........23rd….23rd July Bs seen
3.fyngal1 ..............Pink..........27th……..23rd July Bs seen
4.client ...............Sex...........6th......25th June Bs seen
5.ultimatebunmi1......Blue...........7th…….28th June
6.Olajumoke459 .......Sex............7th… …24th June
7. prettymaxy ...........Blue..........10th……..20th July
8. SuperAngel0709 ..Pink..........9th…....29thJune
9. Kimlad..................Pink...........21st.....18th July
10.Kaffy4bill..............Sex............28th.....21st July
11.Omawumi17........Blue............29thjune...7th July
12.riac.......................Blue............6th......4th July
13.damibaby.......... Blue............Aug5th...........15thJuly
14. Amorprincesa....Pink......July 24th.......bs seen
15. Excesslove222.. Blue..... July 24th... Bs seen
16. AyPortanle1...... Blue.... July 31st
#Teamsupernaturalchildbirth
#TeamNoloss
#Teamperfection

Congratulations to all July Mamas
On a lighter note..... as all of una born boys, who them go marry

November teamies..... are we ready? Countdown is getting more serious. We have just September and October to go. So long as I am concerned, August is done already

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Follyshowbaby: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
team October reporting cool wink wink please cappo add my name to roll call. Edd 10th October, sex is unknown.
I wish all the waddling mamas swift delivery. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congrats Ma, May he bring happiness and joy in ur home...Amen
AyPortable1:
Birth Alert!!!
Little Prince decided to make a Grand entry in the early hours of this Morning after few hours of active labour wink.
B.S later..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 4:25am On Aug 01, 2019
AyPortable1:
Birth Alert!!!
B.S later..
Congratulations mama. Welcome little prince.... He shall be all you ever wished for.
Dunno why July didn't catch motic2 *runs away*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 5:09am On Aug 01, 2019
AyPortable1:
Birth Alert!!!
B.S later..

Big congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 6:27am On Aug 01, 2019
myrygurl:

When you're close to your edd. Like 3-4 wks to. Tell hubby to take it slow I learnt it can cause contraction for some. Body differs
tns a lot,sorry for the late response,was away, I appreciate.happy new month mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Thank God its August. My month of testimony. My august teamies, are we ready? Cappo motic2 come ginger us na. This is our month people grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Redberyl:
Pls can i take oranges at 15 weeks? I was told that orange is not so good in pregnancy.
am an orange addict,proud one, especially the igbo oranges,is big,filled with water and no taste,am 16weeks,was a saviour when I was so dehydrated,stayed for days without water,if I take water I vomit everything I ate, I found out that body differs,I believe that everything God created is good, I don't take pineapples,not because of some horrible stories I have heard,but because it was one of the food that made me uncomfortable at the early weeks, to the purified, everything is pure,am a believer,and I am moved only by the word of a God and not man experiences. is well with you. am team January
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2019
ok let me say my renewed mind, I have been away for some time,have been reading since 5;am, abeg, I need more BS, all this mama wey de write without bs, don't angry me ooo, I de enjoy the story,some made me laugh,some made me cry, infact lemme be a bit selfish, I want more BS now than questions, am team January,my own still far ooo, na this BS story I go use bear till then,abeg help me ooo, stop hiding information oo,infact receive strength to write ur BS. I de wait ooo

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Still in the business of making shopping for your little one as stress free as possible.

Many moms trust us to deliver the best to them.
You can be rest assured you're getting the best deal kiss

Our Instagram account is www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Birth Story..
Thanking God for a wonderful 9months and Safe delivery smiley.
I was terribly down when in the early trimester as I had to battle with Adnexal cyst, morning sickness and malaria angry.
Second and third trimester was cool.
I was able to go about my normal business cool.

I started feeling contraction on Saturday 27 July but thought otherwise. Same pattern of discomfort till Monday night which was more intense by hours.
So I decided to check in to hospital on Tuesday morning as advised by hubby but funnily contraction disappeared fiam undecided
At about past 5pm the contraction came back with full force, I quickly finished up my remaining chores and waited for hubby since he was close by so he could handle my eldest son.

We checked in at the hospital my HMO covers and the nurses on duty where rude and asking silly questions (never seen those sets before), matron not available, Just Two doctors on duty lipsrsealed..
I was disturbed and confused so hubby suggested since I just want to know if its real contraction let's go to where I delivered my first child.
When I checked in some minutes to 10pm, one of the nurses on duty checked and said 4cm and advised I stay back, I said before nko.
I was taken to labor ward, Dr and Chief Matron called to report.
IV line set, I was checked again around 11:45 and 7cm gone but the pain was still bearable. Then LO decided to burst membrane himself and pain entered gear 3, matron was by me and we kept doing breathing techniques, my clothing was removed and off we went to delivery room about 12:39.
Oh the pain was not nice but I wasn't pushing, will hold my bum bum and matron hand tightly instead, then she inserted 3 tab of buscopan(not sure that's d name) and 1:35 am July 31st after Six 6 attempt at pushing, the young man arrived giving me small tears, placenta followed immediately and I was stitched and cleaned up.
Hubby and my older toddler were so joyful eeh, we finally all slept past 3am.

B.S Submitted.
Happy New Month and Safe delivery to remaining mamas

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2019
motic2:

Congratulations teamie grin smiley
Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Congratulations, God preserve the baby and the family
Amen Amen Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2019
hotmomma:

Yes ohhh, congrats mama, welcome prince. God bless you.
Amen. Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Been waiting for this.. Prince welcome to the world, nay you live long to do great things in life.. Congrats mama
grin Thanks Sis, Amen to the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2019
CreamyBee:
Congrats Ma, May he bring happiness and joy in ur home...Amen
Amen, thank you Ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2019
AyPortable1:
Birth Story..
Thanking God for a wonderful 9months and Safe delivery smiley.
I was terribly down when in the early trimester as I had to battle with Adnexal cyst, morning sickness and malaria angry.
Second and third trimester was cool.
I was able to go about my normal business cool.

I started feeling contraction on Saturday 27 July but thought otherwise. Same pattern of discomfort till Monday night which was more intense by hours.
So I decided to check in to hospital on Tuesday morning as advised by hubby but funnily contraction disappeared fiam undecided
At about past 5pm the contraction came back with full force, I quickly finished up my remaining chores and waited for hubby since he was close by so he could handle my eldest son.

We checked in at the hospital my HMO covers and the nurses on duty where rude and asking silly questions (never seen those sets before), matron not available, Just Two doctors on duty lipsrsealed..
I was disturbed and confused so hubby suggested since I just want to know if its real contraction let's go to where I delivered my first child.
When I checked in some minutes to 10pm, one of the nurses on duty checked and said 4cm and advised I stay back, I said before nko.
I was taken to labor ward, Dr and Chief Matron called to report.
IV line set, I was checked again around 11:45 and 7cm gone but the pain was still bearable. Then LO decided to burst membrane himself and pain entered gear 3, matron was by me and we kept doing breathing techniques, my clothing was removed and off we went to delivery room about 12:39.
Oh the pain was not nice but I wasn't pushing, will hold my bum bum and matron hand tightly instead, then she inserted 3 tab of buscopan(not sure that's d name) and 1:35 am July 31st after Six 6 attempt at pushing, the young man arrived giving me small tears, placenta followed immediately and I was stitched and cleaned up.
Hubby and my older toddler were so joyful eeh, we finally all slept past 3am.

B.S Submitted.
Happy New Month and Safe delivery to remaining mamas
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Congratulations mama. Welcome little prince.... He shall be all you ever wished for.
Dunno why July didn't catch motic2 *runs away*

july kwa wetin abegiiiiii i'm loyal oooooo august here wee are be expecting BA'S back to back grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2019
TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL grin grin cheesy

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....................This is the time we've been waiting for grin grin we welcome you all into the month of Celebration and perfection above all we bless God for a smooth journey so far and we trust God for a supernatural delivery back to back this glorious month
For all our august mamas that already ported to july we thank God for save delivery and how is the vigilante ministry?
By now our bag should be fully packed with necessary laundry that needs to be done for our LO's
Oluwaleokey,damibaby show face ooo its been a while we heard from you, teamies please respond to roll call

Damibaby. EDD Aug 5th BA July 15th
Amorprincesa. EDD Aug 2nd BA July 24th
AyPortable1 EDD Aug 15th BA July 31st
Motic. EDD Aug 24th
Hotmomma EDD Aug 22
Mamatriplej EDD Aug 15th Pink
Mmaglamz ??
Misi16 EDD Aug 21st Pink
Oluwaleokey EDD Aug 21st Pink
Towerofgrace Double for your trouble
2pretty4u EDD Aug 7th ?
Spicychic847. EDD Aug 3rd ?
Velocity259 ??
Linda1921 EDD Aug 14th ?
Playces EDD Aug 10 Blue
Nyxx123 EDD Aug 22/23 Surprise
Myde16 EDD Aug 26/31st Twins pink/surprise
Mulbery EDD Aug 6th
#teamaugust#teamsupernaturaldelivery#teamcelebration#teamsexymommas
#asewereniseoluwa#sharpsharpdelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LizzyIkeukwu: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
LadySarah:

lol,that hunger that makes ur body shake abi? grin grin.You cant do anything.Eat along but eat healthy.Instead of a lot of carbs,add veggies.chew fruits ,nuts and Dont give in to that urge of Always Swallowing before the hunger is appeased.You Dont want to end up with a big baby.

But eatoo,when You are hungry ,eat.Your body and baby needs it an Thats Why the hunger comes. wink wink

For nausea,ginger helped me.Had it in My mouth and sucked on it All day.

Happy bumping
thank you my sister, I thought it was abnormal, I'm greatful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LizzyIkeukwu: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Prettyuche:

Bitter cola did the trick for me.

thank you sis Uche, since I got your suggestion, no more spiting, I had it in my mouth all through and it's been helpful. I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2pretty4u(f): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
motic2:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....................This is the time we've been waiting for grin grin we welcome you all into the month of Celebration and perfection above all we bless God for a smooth journey so far and we trust God for a supernatural delivery back to back this glorious month
For all our august mamas that already ported to july we thank God for save delivery and how is the vigilante ministry?
By now our bag should be fully packed with necessary laundry that needs to be done for our LO's
Oluwaleokey,damibaby show face ooo its been a while we heard from you, teamies please respond to roll call

Motic. EDD Aug 24th
Hotmomma EDD Aug 22
Mmaglamz ??
Misi16 EDD Aug 21st Pink
2pretty4u EDD Aug 7th ?
Velocity259 ??
Linda1921 EDD Aug 14th ?
Playces EDD Aug 10 Blue
Mulbery EDD Aug 6th

Present cappo, looking up to God and hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myde16: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
motic2:

Motic. EDD Aug 24th
Hotmomma EDD Aug 22
Mmaglamz ??
Misi16 EDD Aug 21st Pink
2pretty4u EDD Aug 7th ?
Velocity259 ??
Linda1921 EDD Aug 14th ?
Playces EDD Aug 10 Blue
Mulbery EDD Aug 6th

And the much awaited month is here. Thank you God.

Cappo, present oo. We are here waddling like duck.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
LOST IT...BACK TO THE BEGINNING...IT IS WELL...

Teeworld13:
SOMEBODY HELP!

I went for my routine scan/checks last saturday, hoping to see gestational age of 9 weeks and 4 days but it measured 1 week lesser with no heartbeat. My Gynae adviced me to come tomorrow for another scan but today I started spotting light pink whenever I wipe my VJJ...I have called my Gynae and he said I should come tomorrow....please is this normal? any chance for my baby? oh God help me and save my baby oooo cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
myde16:

And the much awaited month is here. Thank you God.

Cappo, present oo. We are here waddling like duck.

Iya bejiiiiiiiii smiley grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
2pretty4u:

Present cappo, looking up to God and hoping for the best.
Thats the spirit teamie wink smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myde16: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
motic2:

Iya bejiiiiiiiii smiley grin

Na me be that ooo. Hope you are fine too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teeworld13:

It is well with you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmazingGod: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Teeworld13:

Stay strong dear,it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
motic2:

Motic. EDD Aug 24th
Hotmomma EDD Aug 22
Mmaglamz ??
Misi16 EDD Aug 21st Pink
2pretty4u EDD Aug 7th ?
Velocity259 ??
Linda1921 EDD Aug 14th ?
Playces EDD Aug 10 Blue
Mulbery EDD Aug 6th
Very much present. It shall end in praise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.