Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180684 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5171) (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sarahhunnings: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
FOLLOWING!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Surulady:
Congratulations to the new moms and happy waddling and safest delivery to rest of us..we shall all deliver like the Hebrew women Ameen
Please mama kindly help me with full list of baby things I need to get as a first time mum please ma’s I’ve just been clothes from the look of things it’s seems am getting close to my big and I’ve not gotten essential things.kindly help me out with list so I can resume my shopping this week@...HAPPY SUNDAY AND EID MUBARAK TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAND kiss

As posted by one of the mamas on this thread, cant remember her moniker. Thanks to her..
This is just a guide.

Baby items
***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns
3 New wrappers
Towel
Bathing soap
Vaseline
Mosquito net
Comfit pad (8 packs)
1 big tissue
Disposable sanitary pants
Detergent
Diaper bag
Washable Breast pads
Breast pump

*****For baby
7. Baby cotton body suit
6 Baby sleepsuit 
2 Baby sweaters + trouser and cap set
5 Baby bibs
5 baby face towel handkerchief
3 Baby caps
2 Baby towels
2 Baby blankets 
Sebamed baby body milk
Baby soap
Chicco powder 
Baby shampoo and leave-in conditioner
Coconut oil and ori for skin and hair
Soft Baby sponge 
Blue seal vaseline
Baby comb set
Baby manicure set +thermometer 
Baby foldable bed with Mosquito net
6 pcs of (mix Size 1 and 2) baby diapers
Methylated spirit 
Cotton wool
Baby wipes
Savlon
Baby Plastic Wardrobe
Virony Clothes hanger
Sudocream
Baby plastic bath set (tub, bucket and potty) 
Avent Feeding bottle (small and big size, 2pcs) 
Bottle and teat brush
Diaper bag
Chicco or Graco convertible Car seat(that can be used from infant to toddler) 
3 baby Outing clothes (0-6 months).
Baby spoon and plate (solid plastic) 
Cotton buds
1 Baby shawl 
7 Baby socks (for 0-6 months) 
Baby pacifier
Baby Milk . 
Agnesia powder
Mucus extractor
1 litre flask (for outdoor use)
Diaper changing mat
Fisher price Baby rocker (infant to toddler)
Hand sanitizer

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myde16: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
BA!

BA!!

BA!!!

To the glory of Jehovah God, we welcomed our twin girls on the 2nd of August tru ELCS. Babies are fine, Mum is recovering...

Cc:

motic2

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmummy16(f): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hello mums.
For anyone staying at Ikorodu, Ketu, Mile 12, Alapere environs interested in purchasing Pap should place thier orders before 12 noon tomorrow monday - 12/08/2019.

Adi Pap / Ogi / Akamu / Koko shall be in Ikorodu on Tuesday 13/08/2019 by God's grace.

Call / WhatsApp 08057125055 to order from the following:-

1. White corn (1kg - 500 naira)

2. Guinea corn & millet flavoured with ginger (1kg-700 naira)

3. Mixed grain (1kg - 600 naira)

4. Yellow corn flavoured with ginger(1kg - 700 naira)

5. Guinea corn & millet flavoured with cloves (1 kg - 700 naira)

6. Mixed grain flavoured with ginger (1 kg - 700 naira)

7. Guinea corn flavoured with ginger (1kg - 700naira)

8. Guinea corn (1kg - 600 naira)

9.mixed grain flavoured with banana (1kg - 700 naira)

#adipap
#adipapnigeria�

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beeyad: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Prettyuche:
Wey December people oo.MS never finish for una side??....

We are here ��

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Congratulations I wish you quick recovery
myde16:
BA!

BA!!

BA!!!

To the glory of Jehovah God, we welcomed our twin girls on the 2nd of August tru ELCS. Babies are fine, Mum is recovering...

Cc:

motic2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Thank you so much I really appreciate this
Gloryne:

As posted by one of the mamas on this thread, cant remember her moniker. Thanks to her..
This is just a guide.

Baby items
***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns
3 New wrappers
Towel
Bathing soap
Vaseline
Mosquito net
Comfit pad (8 packs)
1 big tissue
Disposable sanitary pants
Detergent
Diaper bag
Washable Breast pads
Breast pump

*****For baby
7. Baby cotton body suit
6 Baby sleepsuit 
2 Baby sweaters + trouser and cap set
5 Baby bibs
5 baby face towel handkerchief
3 Baby caps
2 Baby towels
2 Baby blankets 
Sebamed baby body milk
Baby soap
Chicco powder 
Baby shampoo and leave-in conditioner
Coconut oil and ori for skin and hair
Soft Baby sponge 
Blue seal vaseline
Baby comb set
Baby manicure set +thermometer 
Baby foldable bed with Mosquito net
6 pcs of (mix Size 1 and 2) baby diapers
Methylated spirit 
Cotton wool
Baby wipes
Savlon
Baby Plastic Wardrobe
Virony Clothes hanger
Sudocream
Baby plastic bath set (tub, bucket and potty) 
Avent Feeding bottle (small and big size, 2pcs) 
Bottle and teat brush
Diaper bag
Chicco or Graco convertible Car seat(that can be used from infant to toddler) 
3 baby Outing clothes (0-6 months).
Baby spoon and plate (solid plastic) 
Cotton buds
1 Baby shawl 
7 Baby socks (for 0-6 months) 
Baby pacifier
Baby Milk . 
Agnesia powder
Mucus extractor
1 litre flask (for outdoor use)
Diaper changing mat
Fisher price Baby rocker (infant to toddler)
Hand sanitizer

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
myde16:
BA!

BA!!

BA!!!

Cc:

motic2
Finally!!! Congrats Iya ibeji. Welcome to our princesses, may they be all that you wished for and more kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
myde16:
BA!

BA!!

BA!!!

Cc:

Mama ejima, congratulations to you. God bless you and your babies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Anugod:
I want to rant.

Truly no two pregnancies are the same. My first, I wasn't even eating much and I was fine. But since this one started, I've been eating like a glutton. Can't count how many times in a day I eat. sad I have to eat if not terrible nausea sets in. It was not like this before o embarassed
At this rate, I can see 150kg romancing me cry cry cry cry

That said, lemme jus report myself here. So, Giddyperson and Nimi22 jazz finally caught me. shocked angry angry
Me that I thought I was an expert o embarassed embarassed embarassed

I promise I don't know how it happened. Honestly, I don't. cry cry cry cry

I just found myself back here o. Team March/April 2020 lipsrsealed
yo my cappo that year.... welcome onboard ��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Giddyperson:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin I'm coming, I'm watching Big brother first
Please don't even come back cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
FloraEC:

Hahaha, this your entrance cheesy grin
H&H bumping
chai. Thanks mami

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mzleemah:
congratulations mama
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Been a long while.... where are my november Team? Cappo @jenny not seen your mentions oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
tatacherie:

Hehehe grin
Congratulations mama
I wish you a smooth ride and safe delivery in due time
Enjoy your precious gift kiss kiss kiss
Hmm, OK na. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am

Everyday is for the thief, one day for the owner

It's over sharp that made the monkey jump into the lions den

Align with March gimme birthday mate

Happy bumping babe grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I was already a PhD holder in the department o. I don't just understand how I dropped to kindergarten cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
myde16:
BA!

BA!!

BA!!!

Cc:

motic2
Congrats iya ibeji, swift recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mbliz:
yo my cappo that year.... welcome onboard ��
Thanks sis. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
myde16:
BA!

BA!!

BA!!!

Cc:

motic2

A big Congratulations teamie, your children are blessed of Christ.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DoubleJ19(f): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
myde16:
BA!

BA!!

BA!!!
To the glory of Jehovah God, we welcomed our twin girls on the 2nd of August tru ELCS. Babies are fine, Mum is recovering.

motic2
wow ! congratulations mama...weldone, God bless your little angels
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mbliz:
Been a long while.... where are my november Team? Cappo @jenny not seen your mentions oooo
Teamie toh fine,your name is on the roll call naa with an EDD of 19th Nov shey?

Hope you are bouncing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2pretty4u(f): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My prince made his grand entry today 11th of August at 12.45pm. birth weight 2.9kg

Thanking God for swift and safe delivery. Wishing everyone swift, safe and tear free delivery.

BS coming soon.

Cc: motic2

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Joyfulmama:
@omankem. How far sis? Have you seen your Dr? Hope your mind is at peace now

Hello Joyfulmama thanks for checking on me. Yea have seen my doc and he said same thing, he said its called missed abortion. So told him i.did blood pt test early this month and it wz positive i even bought pt strips for home test and i also got two lines.
So he advised i repeat d pt test again and then come back month end for another scan if its postive. I aslo did progrestron test when preg was initially confirmed and he said d level was ok so am wondering what d prob is. Though he took my blood today to check d level again and he said if blood test confirms positive then he will start progrestron treatment for me.
So fingers crossed as i wait to re- do the tests and i pray it all end i praise for me. sad
Hope you are doing great sis, happy bumping.
#feelingpositive

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
migeoart:
Goodday to all the preggos and new mums in this house!!!Today is my birthday!!!pls help me raise your voice to heaven!!!For God to remember me so that i can be like my other women!!!this is the only birthday gift i can ask for!!!!i believe God still hears prayers

For your shame, you shall have double honor, your birthday next year will be celebration galore with twins. Happy birthday Mama Ibeji��

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
bibeetee:
Oh my God of wonders. @legendsmother I am so happy for you. May you carry to term and may God make this journey easy for you.
Dear God, pls do not forget our other sisters. Let this line move swiftly. Its your turn Redeemed, Safe06, pweetymii, Fvine, Mumihaja, Towerofgrace and my other sisters. Ameen.

Amen!!!!

Thank you Sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
2pretty4u:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My prince made his grand entry today 11th of August at 12.45pm. birth weight 2.9kg

Thanking God for swift and safe delivery. Wishing everyone swift, safe and tear free delivery.

BS coming soon.

Congratulations dearie. Welcme to the world prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lemonadewifey:
August mama's be drooping it hot hot. Congratulations to those who have birthed their lovely LO. God bless and keep them.
Vigilante is real o

That's how STARS do tongue wink Team August like no other

Congratulations on birth of your baby girl, may she be all you prayed for and more

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
2pretty4u:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS coming soon.

Congratulations dear, your prince is blessed in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
myde16:
BA!

BA!!

BA!!!

Cc:

motic2

Congratulations mama ejima, your children are blessed in Jesus name Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
migeoart:
Goodday to all the preggos and new mums in this house!!!Today is my birthday!!!pls help me raise your voice to heaven!!!For God to remember me so that i can be like my other women!!!this is the only birthday gift i can ask for!!!!i believe God still hears prayers
I wish you a happy birthday dear, may God grant you your heart desires so that by your next birth day we come for your children dedication in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
My wonderful former teamies making me proud.

Congratulations to all mamas that have birthed their lo's, easy swift and painfree deliveries to remaining August mamas. Go and birth like the queens you all are

Healthy and happy bumping to other bumpist in the house, God bless you all

Was thinking I won't be able to bear this month of August but God has been so kind and full of mercies

#comingbackstronger
#comingbackundefeated
#doubleformytrouble

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
Surulady:
Congratulations to the new moms and happy waddling and safest delivery to rest of us..we shall all deliver like the Hebrew women Ameen
Please mama kindly help me with full list of baby things I need to get as a first time mum please ma’s I’ve just been clothes from the look of things it’s seems am getting close to my big and I’ve not gotten essential things.kindly help me out with list so I can resume my shopping this week@spicychick847,@motic2 @nneejima @zaynie@kaffy4bill @Anugod @Gloryne....HAPPY SUNDAY AND EID MUBARAK TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAND kiss
Sorry I came late, our October cappo has done justice to it and I believe it will be of help to you. Please don't buy everything from one shop so that they won't cheat you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5171) (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.