Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196653 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Anugod:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Honestly this is all a set up just as Mary was set up when she carried Jesus.

To think that all the months I was scared when I played rough and nothing happened, yet this very month that I was very safe o embarassed embarassed embarassed look at me
I went to the market to stock up on sanitary pads cos I was so sure I was going to see af.
I promise I didn't even meet man up to three times this month o cry cry cry Now everyone will be thinking that I don't use to stay away from man embarassed embarassed

This very month that I decided to take my slimming down more seriously so that I can slay o cry cry cry Dh keeps laughing at me that the super healthy slimming tea I got was simply fertility booster embarassed embarassed embarassed
How did I by myself do myself this kind thing na?

This has to be a set up. Honestly I'm innocent embarassed embarassed embarassed

I know that you are innocent and this must be a conspiracy but don't worry very soon 9 months will reach and you can continue to meet dh without any fear again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Giftedniye:

No, I didn't go to ijaw women. I feel it. It started from my last pregnancy that I had a miscarriage in January. I told the doctor then that my lower left abdomen is always hot. Unfortunately the doctor didn't know what it was.

After the miscarriage, I started having hotness from ovulation days still first day of menses. God's willing I'm pregnant again after 6months but I still feel the hotness, and my body is also hot too(I'm not sick or having any pregnancy symptoms aside frequent urinating) . What I am bothered about is how to stop the internal heat in my lower abdomen, that's where my womb is from the previous scans.

Anyone with suggestions please?
Why not go for hvs to rule out pid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 5:53am On Aug 13, 2019
I understand the girdle part perfectly as I have been using it since I had my first daughter 2years back and now I am #team march....

Not an easy one to suddenly appear with a big tummy at work though. So I chose to go on my annual leave with the plan to return without a girdle. (The answer is, I am expecting) grin

Please find a way to stay away from it expecially from 12weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 5:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Stmema:
Good evening honorable members.... I'm back again o... I'm team February for now... Cappo kindly register me... Feb 26th...biko welcome me... I saw blood last night though, went this morning n baby is fine.. All is well... Dont know what I can do to ensure It doesn't happen again... I have a nursing 9month old who I plan to wean at 10 months... Could that be why? Or could it be the coflin syrup I took? Like I'm just wondering n worrying... What can I use to treat cough then so my baby doesn't have it? I'm already showing so I'm using girdle cos of world pipo in my office... Could that also be the reason... Pls don't judge me, u won't understsnd... I'm patiently waiting for some sort of response n solace here...

I understand the girdle part perfectly as I have been using it since I had my first daughter 2years back and now I am #team march....

Not an easy one to suddenly appear with a big tummy at work though. So I chose to go on my annual leave with the plan to return without a girdle. (The answer is, I am expecting) grin

Please find a way to stay away from it expecially from 12weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2019
enque:

This is a pure case of 'just d tip' cheesy cheesy

Baddest , oshe!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennie2switt(f): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Hello mamas, please where can my sister shop for baby things at a relatively good price in Abuja? Will appreciate your response biko o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennie2switt(f): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Hello mamas, please where can my sister shop for baby things at a relatively good price in Abuja? Will appreciate your response(s) biko o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2019
oluwaleokey:

So glad you are stronger sexy/sweet/funny/hyper-active momma.
Share same edd with ya though was given 15th and 22nd of August.
We are here still pushing, people keep asking "haba you never born"
To all my teamie who has birthed their LO(s)
Congrats to y'all
God is Great and Faithful
Can't wait to have my bundle of joy
Still contemplating on names
Plenty names, don't know which to choose �

Thanks mama

You are already at the finish line na they should not worry any moment from now you will share your goodnew. God will minister to you on the names and whichever you choose will be perfect

Let me be the first to congratulate you, no pressure o, take your time cos remaining days is not as much as the days you have been pregnant so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2019
amorprincesa:
God gat you dear!

Yay!!!! Mama Amorprincesa, so July geepee finally caught you, congratulations sis. God bless your baby girl and entire family. Eku vigilante

Amen!! I know HE's got me any day anytime

Thank you Sis, stay blessed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Anugod oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Congratulations Sisi and happy bumping. I'm still laughing cheesy.

Tatacherie, I didn't see that your triplet picture for her oo, I didn't, mba. This Na correct setup cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Yay!!!! Mama Amorprincesa, so July geepee finally caught you, congratulations sis. God bless your baby girl and entire family. Eku vigilante

As far as He has opened the womb, He will do it again and this time around, it will stay. Keep the faith kiss kiss.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2019
jennie2switt:
Hello mamas, please where can my sister shop for baby things at a relatively good price in Abuja? Will appreciate your response biko o
Suleja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2019
LEEMAH50:

Suleja

Any referral Pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Yes o cheesy Thank you dear
Towerofgrace:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
CreamyBee:
Congrats Ma, God bless and keep him always... Amen

Amen, thanks my dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am

Everyday is for the thief, one day for the owner

It's over sharp that made the monkey jump into the lions den

Align with March gimme birthday mate

Happy bumping babe grin

Let me just sit down and laugh at this joke grin grin grin grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Gloryne:

May the entrance of your babies bring goodness and favour to your house. Amen

In Jesus name amen. Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Techhybabe: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
jennie2switt:
Hello mamas, please where can my sister shop for baby things at a relatively good price in Abuja? Will appreciate your response(s) biko o

Check: https://instagram.com/one_stop_baby_shop?igshid=1iegi6sdjh30y for their address in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
hotmomma, congrats!
Congrats to other latest moms. May the Lord bless you and your LOs beautifully.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Simsimz:
lol.. we are here. I been dey hail una few days back, no one responded
I no see your hail o. We dey here dey push.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Simsimz:
fine o.. MS is gone but I'm really feeling pressure in my vj area especially after a long day. My feet too aches.. I didn't feel this in previous pregnancies, any idea what it could be? Mamas pls come to my aid.

I think it's normal but if it's unbearable consult your doctor. I feel same way too sometimes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennie2switt(f): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
LEEMAH50:

Suleja

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennie2switt(f): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Techhybabe:

Check: https://instagram.com/one_stop_baby_shop?igshid=1iegi6sdjh30y for their address in Abuja

Thank you. I think their things are a little bit on the high side tho.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
jennie2switt:

Suleja 08033698247

She sells in wholesale so she's cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
beyedew:
Anugod oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Congratulations Sisi and happy bumping. I'm still laughing cheesy.

Tatacherie, I didn't see that your triplet picture for her oo, I didn't, mba. This Na correct setup cheesy cheesy.
Ah no na! Its just so that she can just hang boot kpatakpata wink
Nobody should come for me abeg ayam not arand cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennie2switt(f): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nimi22:

Suleja 08033698247

She sells in wholesale so she's cheap

Thanks I appreciate. Though she’s heavy now and may not be able to go all the way to Suleja.

Someone has mentioned one place in Abuja here (on this thread) before but I can’t seem to find that post.

Guys please help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Gloriousheart:
hotmomma, congrats!
Congrats to other latest moms. May the Lord bless you and your LOs beautifully.

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nimi22:

I think it's normal but if it's unbearable consult your doctor. I feel same way too sometimes

Sometimes it is that I have to suspend all I'm doing and just lie down or sit down. embarassed will let my doc know about it at my next appointment. Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Thanks mama

You are already at the finish line na they should not worry any moment from now you will share your goodnew. God will minister to you on the names and whichever you choose will be perfect

Let me be the first to congratulate you, no pressure o, take your time cos remaining days is not as much as the days you have been pregnant so far

Thank you so much
I sincerely appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wendy26: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jeniluv:

Welcome to a new month,the month of AUGUST....

Gallant teamies,how are we all doing?I know we are enjoying our baby's rhythmic movements now##smiling

Hope we are regular with our antenatal visits plus our routine drugs? Pls eeh,do baby the favour of taking your drugs as well as fruits...

Am still waiting for baby sex ooo for those that have checked..
Most of us here have been MIA,pls come online,lets know you are fine e hear?

The good God that has brought us this far will surely see us through to the end ##AMEN.....
Oya,catwalk and answer present......

S/NO. MONIKER. EDD SEX
1. Ruthiegal 6th Nov.
2. pis23 12th Nov.
3. gratefulme40 12/16th Nov.
4. Mbliz 19th Nov.
5. blessedmum11 20th Nov.
6. Jeniluv 20th Nov.
7. labasulla 18th Nov.
8. OnyxGem10 23rd Nov.
9. Ajokeomo 25th Nov.
10. first pregnancy 27th Nov.
11. wendy26 21st Nov.
12. sheweezy 30th Nov.
13. Positivemummy
??
14. Aneemee 11th Nov.
15. khaffi2 12th/18th Nov.
16. Kokaiye 30th Nov.
17. Okolinneoma 25th Nov
##TeamNOV2019
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....
Present ma, am team pink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
As an expectant second time mom is there any new thing to expect?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
futuremoma34:

Any referral Pls?
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.