Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196554 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
motic2:

abeg how long does it take for real favour to start after seeing clothed blood and mucus stained blood? Other experience mama chook mouth abeg contraction has been coming and going today

Show as what u are seeing is called is a sign of labour. I would advice you head back to the hospital with your bags. How are the contractions? Can u time them? Use a contraction timer. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
hotmomma:

Show as what u are seeing is called is a sign of labour. I would advice you head back to the hospital with your bags. How are the contractions? Can u time them? Use a contraction timer. It is well.
The contraction is not coming as frequent as it should but I will watch it till tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tofi3: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
It's not fair o.this is the second time within aweek I will post a complain and seek opinion but get no response.issorite ooo
Tofi3:
Hello momma's. Pls is there any relief for pubic bones pains? How did you manage the ain at 37 weeks pregnancy? I can barely walk.pls help

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
Tofi3:
Hello momma's. Pls is there any relief for pubic bones pains? How did you manage the ain at 37 weeks pregnancy? I can barely walk.pls help

Are u taking sufficient calcium? Had sethimg like this with my first baby at 19 weeks and cac1000 did d job for me. Consult ur doc tho, you're almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
olabrinks:
Pregnant for the first time, I’m 23. My husband is extremely excited but I’m just so scared and unready. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the stress, changes in my body, financial pressure, complications, it’s all a lot of for me, but I’m also blessed and happy. Due 17th March 2020.

I need words of encouragement and realistic expectations of what to expect.

My dear, erase fear from your mind, be positive and prayerful. Pregnancy is a wonderful and funny experience so enjoy each day while it comes. Some days you will be stressed, some days you will be strong. What works for A will not work for B as we are all different. You'd learn from experienced mamas here. Your baby will come at the right time, without complications IJN so relax your mind.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
Amen thank you very much

I will be watching this thread closely smiley I only have 7 months left to learn embarassed
Gloryne:

My dear, erase fear from your mind, be positive and prayerful. Pregnancy is a wonderful and funny experience so enjoy each day while it comes. Some days you will be stressed, some days you will be strong. What works for A will not work for B as we are all different. You'd learn from experienced mamas here. Your baby will come at the right time, without complications IJN so relax your mind.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
Honeysweetest:
mehnnn, the bs gives me energy too oo, am team January like u, feeling like my normal self each passing day,now I control what I eat, lol, food smell no longer irritate me, preparing to eat ogbono soup with garri now.lol
Teamie, I feel same way o. Very energetic now and at times wonder if I'm still pregnant but my bump is growing everyday. I was able to use my abandoned cream today. Thank God for the journey so far.
Other January mama, I hope you are all doing great also?
Maybe we should start our roll call next week?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
Experienced mamas in the house, I noticed that I still have breastmilk coming out after almost a year I had my miscarriage. I heard it can prevent conception while some others say it doesn't have any impact.

To be on the safe I got Bromegon but had to stop after three days when it messed up my system and ovulation.

Has anyone taken this Bromegon before? Is it safe for use?

Cc

Nurse Zaynie
Other experienced mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Pacifier doesn't make them suck tongue later! My son used pacifier, he doesn't suck his tongue
Ok o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
Godmother:
Experienced mamas in the house, I noticed that I still have breastmilk coming out after almost a year I had my miscarriage. I heard it can prevent conception while some others say it doesn't have any impact.

To be on the safe I got Bromegon but had to stop after three days when it messed up my system and ovulation.

Has anyone taken this Bromegon before? Is it safe for use?

Cc

Nurse Zaynie
Other experienced mamas

Nurse ké? I'm a teacher o cheesy
I honestly don't have an answer. I'm sure mamas that have used the drug will give a befitting reply.
Stay strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
rvpbae:

My 2018 cappo welcome back. I reported for duty yesterday cheesy. Find your team and join sharply grin
hmmm
I see you oh. Big congratulations.
How is our Baby?
welcome Back, what team are you in? April again?
hmmm ... me?!
you dey rush me ohh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
rvpbae:
Ok, since everybody is registering for second journey, let me kuku register too. Team October, sex is XX and edd is Oct 22.

super Quick....
congratulations sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
@Godmother I once used bromergon one time and experienced nausea, tiredness, lack of concentration and almost collapsed. I switched to another brand, "parlodel" and that was a lot lot better, almost no side effects. Maybe you should check with your doctor to check your prolactin levels and prescribe medication as appropriate. All the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by subsonic(f): 1:02am On Aug 15, 2019
tutulicious:

Duty calls.

The doctor told me the ward to go to and I went there and informed the nurses so I could get a bed space and I was asked all the questions in this world believe me I was not in the mood of talking I just want sleep but I answer all the questions, I didn't have my card because it was with dh who took my phone and went to God know where I was looking silly.

They finally gave me a bed space and took turns in coming to ask me who asked me to come to the ward. At this point I just want to cry and I asked the nurses if the ward was a fancy hotel that anyone would leave the comfort of their house to come and sleep. I decided to go outside until the doctor came as I turned to leave the doctor came in with another doctor. Nah that time the nurses free me phew.

The doctor advice the test result shows baby's heat rate is low plus my weakly positive ICT, the consultant told me best option nah CS. OK lemme tell dh, took a while before he came nah so we start deliberation he insisted no CS, I no fit drag with man now abeg. OK let's meet the doctor to advice and at the time the consultant was not there, she was sitting on the fence oh. She said both is good chances are 50/50 i no come know weitin to do again i just told dh to call the pastor and tell him. ( we have been having lots of revelation and has been praying for safe delivery). Pastor said do CS I just they thank God as no evil report go happen I no fit hear say baby didn't make it due to stressful labour cut me open comot the picking abeg jejely.

Na so we take do CS oh, the emergency was such that the doctor said baby has to come out today oh the haste was too much, the doctor come tell dh say even if we choose to be induced we go still land for CS as pikin no fit do labour.

At 12:09am 20/03/18 my tall, fair, rich, handsome, holy Ghost filled son was delivered weighing 2.9kg. rhesus positive. He cried weakly. However he was good.

After birth another drama this time it was my Anty she said I didn't tell her I was in labour therefore she no go come hospital can you imagine after safe delivery baby, mother and father is fine no one to help oh Nah so I just they cry oh Nah only her we call say we dey hospital and on emergency CS oh she no send me. everything has been sorted out sha.

I Thank God Almighty for His power shown in my pregnancy.

I thank all members of this forum where I learnt a lot of things even though I posted very little thanks to my Job, also maybe I would have lost this baby as I almost eat pepper soup and agidi as that's only wat I want when I was about 6 weeks, until a mama although she lost her lo reported she had miscarriage and was not sure why and she state she took pepper soup and swallow a day before, believe me my pepper soup and agidi was waiting for me since the night before would have eaten it save for the fact that dh brought rice that night and I was warming up to go and eat my meal before I read it on this forum.

I would like to advice all mothers; please if you are rhesus negative don't joke with it, OK? please do ICT test early I did at 28 and 36 weeks insist on knowing the test result as soon as possible. In my case who knows what would have happened if I waited one more week like the doctor asked me to.

Also follow your instinct, if your spirit say something is wrong follow up, even when Dr. says otherwise seek different opinions of drs./ hospital of course its your pregnancy even your dh can only feel concern he does not wear the shoe.

Right now my son is so attracted/has a bond to/with his father am jealous, maybe because it took almost 12 hours before I held him and his father was first to hold him sad

cc. Patking ma BS submitted, April mama port to March.

Ma you did so wonderful well plus you are so organised and people oriented and social media guru. God bless you ma.

And every April mama and other mama safe delivery to you all.

And because its our month God will grace all deliveries with His presence In Jesus Name.

Did you have any case of vaginal bleeding in the case of your pregnancy. I am wondering what could cause a mother to be sensitized before delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Godmother:

Has anyone taken this Bromergon before? Is it safe for use?

Cc

Nurse Zayn.ie
Other experienced mamas
I have uses it before nd it is very safe just that it has side effect like weakness, what i did then was to take it on full stomach and last thing at night. Bromegon is used for people with high prolactin and for it to be more effective you need to take it for 3months to get the desired result. It is best you consult your Dr before taking it pls.
My prolactin is high now, i am placed on caberg*line by my Dr which is to be taken one every 4days.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:07am On Aug 15, 2019
motic2:

Pearl05 abeg how long does it take for real favour to start after seeing clothed blood and mucus stained blood? Other experience mama chook mouth abeg contraction has been coming and going today

I started seeing bloodily mucus about 3 days before proper show. But everyone birth story differs dear so, listen to your body. Don't entertain fear of any sort. It will happen in due time. Safe&Swift delivery to you and all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by flourishing247: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2019
WOW! This thread is still waxing strong. I'm super glad about it.

Lovinam signing out.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2019
My dear it differs in women. I don't think it took more than 20minutes after the clotted blood/show came out that I gave birth. As for the mucus stained blood i started seeing it 3hrs 30mins to delivery. It was same way with my first.

Please head to the hospital if you are seeing any of those.
motic2:

Pearl05 abeg how long does it take for real favour to start after seeing clothed blood and mucus stained blood? Other experience mama chook mouth abeg contraction has been coming and going today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2019
Godmother:

To be on the safe I got Bro..megon but had to stop after three days when it messed up my system and ovulation.

Has anyone taken this Brom..egon before? Is it safe for use?

Cc

Nurse Zayn..ie
Other experienced mamas

Why not see a doctor? These drugs aren't routine or OTC drugs. I know someone who took parlodel over a year ago and had some weird side effects.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2019
PatKing:
hmmm
I see you oh. Big congratulations.
How is our Baby?
welcome Back, what team are you in? April again?
hmmm ... me?!
you dey rush me ohh...

Thank you. Baby is fine cheesy

How is the family? Regards.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
amorprincesa:
My dear it differs in women. I don't think it took more than 20minutes after the clotted blood/show came out that I gave birth. As for the mucus stained blood i started seeing it 3hrs 30mins to delivery. It was same way with my first.

Please head to the hospital if you are seeing any of those.
God please help me ooooooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pearl05:

I started seeing bloodily mucus about 3 days before proper show. But everyone birth story differs dear so, listen to your body. Don't entertain fear of any sort. It will happen in due time. Safe&Swift delivery to you and all. Amen.

Amen oooo sis I will come back soon to share my BA and BS ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
He will dear! Trust Him
motic2:

God please help me ooooooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hi mommas in the house. Please I’ve come with my wahala again. I travelled and was given some drugs as my antenatal drugs. But I went with my previous ntenatal drugs from my former hospital. This new one is in one pack and because I didn’t see the necessary ones I was taking, I went ahead to take it alongside my vitamins. Until today I had time to read through and I realized it contained all I’ve been taking. I’m worried. Hope the overdose won’t have any effect on the baby. Basically the iron supplements and folic acid.
Also I noticed my baby no longer kicks me as before. I’m in my 28th week. And even when he kicks not as strong unlike before which was very strong. I’ve dine a scan and his heartbeat is still strong. The nurse said it’s probably because the space there has reduced. It’s my first time pregnant please. I’m just worried about a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Are you still spending expensively for your baby products Spend less and save smartly when u shop at uniquemums.
Call or WhatsApp 07034853820 ......
Nationwide delivery also available, follow us on Instagram via �����
https://www.instagram.com/uniquemums
Follow our IG handle

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
flourishing247:
WOW! This thread is still waxing strong. I'm super glad about it.

Lovinam signing out.
Wow!!!
Thank you for breezing in ma or are congratulations in order? You know there is nothing the Lord cannot do kiss.

#my head is paining me in my eyes, I don't have strength to fight this evening kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ruthiegal:
Hi mommas in the house. Please I’ve come with my wahala again. I travelled and was given some drugs as my antenatal drugs. But I went with my previous ntenatal drugs from my former hospital. This new one is in one pack and because I didn’t see the necessary ones I was taking, I went ahead to take it alongside my vitamins. Until today I had time to read through and I realized it contained all I’ve been taking. I’m worried. Hope the overdose won’t have any effect on the baby. Basically the iron supplements and folic acid.
Also I noticed my baby no longer kicks me as before. I’m in my 28th week. And even when he kicks not as strong unlike before which was very strong. I’ve dine a scan and his heartbeat is still strong. The nurse said it’s probably because the space there has reduced. It’s my first time pregnant please. I’m just worried about a lot of things.
Folic acid is a water soluble vitamins so it cannot last more than 24hrs in your system, that's why you are advised to take it daily. I don't think the iron supplements should pose a problem, but I'd advise you stick to just one. Your nurse is right, it's getting tight in there for the beautiful one. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ruthiegal:
There's no cause for alarm,now that you know the drugs content,just stick to one you hear?

For your second complain,don't fret,Almighty scan has showed you that nothing is wrong,so worry not ok?
We are getting there,God will perfect His good works in all our lives##AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Teamie, I feel same way o. Very energetic now and at times wonder if I'm still pregnant but my bump is growing everyday. I was able to use my abandoned cream today. Thank God for the journey so far.
Other January mama, I hope you are all doing great also?
Maybe we should start our roll call next week?
is cool, let's encourage ourselves.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thanks ma
beyedew:

Folic acid is a water soluble vitamins so it cannot last more than 24hrs in your system, that's why you are advised to take it daily. I don't think the iron supplements should pose a problem, but I'd advise you stick to just one. Your nurse is right, it's getting tight in there for the beautiful one. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thanks mama .
Jeniluv:
There's no cause for alarm,now that you know the drugs content,just stick to one you hear?

For your second complain,don't fret,Almighty scan has showed you that nothing is wrong,so worry not ok?
We are getting there,God will perfect His good works in all our lives##AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by flourishing247: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
beyedew:

Wow!!!
Thank you for breezing in ma or are congratulations in order? You know there is nothing the Lord cannot do kiss.

#my head is paining me in my eyes, I don't have strength to fight this evening kiss

LMAO. ROTFL!!! You've not changed.
Oven is closed!!! How are you doing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.