Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137755 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=Jellyshine post=82077298][/quote]
Always welcome darling. We'd come to rejoice with you soon. Have a smooth and easy journey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Antenatal registration is around 8000
Delivery is 23000, episiotomy is 3000 then I was given some drugs for 4200.
CS is 150000.
Antenatal was usually fun for me, you'd do exercise, sing and all. For my scan, I used ARETT and didn't do scan in SMCH.
They're very neat and labour room doesn't smell, you might even be the only one who's going to deliver on that day, ward is neat also and they pay close attention to one in labour (dunno if it was the nurse assigned to me) I'd pick them over the general hospital.... No need to queue up to pay for anything and Dr attends to you without rush.

True talk!
I enjoy using SMCH, I've not had cause to regret. They are very very okay...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=Jellyshine post=82077353] Thanks darling sister kiss. I am indeed grateful for this information grin.[/quot

You're most welcome sis. H and H bumping...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations to you... thanks for the detailed BS
Mumibaby:
Birth story (VBAC)

Pls manage my story, am not good in telling stories.

I had my first baby in 2015 through C's because of failure to Progress 4cm after 48 hours of labor, though baby also big.

So when I discovered I was pregnant, I started doing research on VBAC, I applied it and prayed and God granted my request.
What helped my VBAC

Prayer
I started taking zobo at 5months.

Dates fruits 6 per day

Evening primrose oil from 32 weeks, I started with 500mg per day then increased it to 1000mg at 36 weeks, then 1500mg at 37 weeks, then insert 500mg into my viginal.

2 Lipton per day from 6months.
Walking 2hrs per day from 36 weeks

So I asked my doctor if I was a good candidate of VBAC, he said since my baby was in cephalic position, he will perform pelvic examination on me, so he did at 36 weeks, and he said my pelvic is good, and he gave me the go ahead to trial VBAC.

At 39 weeks he did membrane sweep for me, very painful but I endured, I walked for almost 3hours so that the sweep will work, through out that day I was also taking warm water, after 12 hours of sweep, I started feeling contractions 15minutes aparts, I managed all through the night, then after 5minutes contraction I picked my bag then straight to d hospital, when I got there, doctor told me i was just 2cm, I felt I will not make it, but the nurses said I will make it because my baby's head was engaged and they could felt it but just d cervix, I was admitted around 1pm, 4pm 3cm, 8pm 3cm, 12am 4cm, 3.30am 8cm, 4 am I delivered my baby 3.3kg with very little tear.

I wanted to go for C's o, because the pain was something else, but the doctor refused said I was progressing I should just endure it. Thank God I did because the recovery is very easy compare to my cs delivery.

Safe delivery to other Mummies in Jesus name. Amen

September cappo, B's submitted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

you're not the only one hippo walking o
you need to see how big i am now.

dis our toddlers no know say person no get energy again

People are already widhiyme safe delivery and asking me when will I drop?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
ToyosiR:
Good afternoon mama's in the house.

Its a sad experience and somehow painful but in all, I thank my creator.

I went for a scan this morning and I was told they cannot see any heartbeat. They can see only the sac. My last scan 3 weeks ago was 7 weeks and 5 days but today it measured 6weeks and 1 day.

I want to round up some things in the office and go back to the hospital tomorrow for the next action.

I will update you as it goes.

I am so sorry for what you have gone through. It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 1:59am On Sep 10, 2019
ToyosiR:

I went for a scan this morning and I was told they cannot see any heartbeat. They can see only the sac. My last scan 3 weeks ago was 7 weeks and 5 days but today it measured 6weeks and 1 day.

I want to round up some things in the office and go back to the hospital tomorrow for the next action.

I am so sorry about what you are going through. I can totally feel your pain as I have been down same path.

Be rest assured God will replace that which is lost.

I am currently 30weeks plus after loosing my first pregnancy July 2018.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2019
ToyosiR., I am so sorry for your loss. May God give you that rainbow baby.

Please does anyone know a good hospital for birthing at AYOBO IPAJA Lagos? apart from Sama Hospital, I have been using Samas but want a change this time.

Team January, I hope we are all enjoying the burst of energy.

jazzyjazz, sorry about the persistent MS, I can't even imagine how you are coping but don't worry, God is your muscle. I'm hoping it eases off soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
@toyosiR it is well with you! Stay strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Please mamas what fruits can one take after birth, I heard orange, banana causes Jedi jedi if one is breastfeeding, don't know about pineapple.. please don't mention water melon, am not a fan grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
It's bumpy Tuesday
Come and flaunt your bumps o
Us at 15w+ Stm grin
#teamfeb who else has a bump already
I hope I don't get more stretch marks this time around cry

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Awesomemama:
It's bumpy Tuesday
Us at 15w+ Stm grin
Beautiful portable bump.
I wish to call out my January teamies out to flaunt out bumps last week but as they did not even respond to the Monday roll call I make, I decided to keep mute till they are ready

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hello mamas!
Hope you're bouncing with your los? May God lead you all safely to your destinations, amen. Pls, I need to verify something from you. What type of blood tests are required before fibroid surgery(myomectomy)? Do I need to take anyone with me to the hospital? How many days can one stay in the hospital before going home? Pls, kindly reply asap as I've finally succumbed to surgery. Been TTC for close to 4yrs. Diagnosed of intramural and submucous multiple fibroids. Submucous is 7cm while intramural is 3.1cm. I'm just tired of the heavy bleeding and other complications. Pls, I need contribution from mamas who have gone through this route. Eargerly waiting to hear from you. Thanks.

Cc: 4realwoman and other mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Awwww..... I'm so sorry for your lose mama. Wish i can give you a tight hug. God got you....

ToyosiR:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Hello mamas!
Hope you're bouncing with your los? May God lead you all safely to your destinations, amen. Pls, I need to verify something from you. What type of blood tests are required before fibroid surgery(myomectomy)? Do I need to take anyone with me to the hospital? How many days can one stay in the hospital before going home? Pls, kindly reply asap as I've finally succumbed to surgery. Been TTC for close to 4yrs. Diagnosed of intramural and submucous multiple fibroids. Submucous is 7cm while intramural is 3.1cm. I'm just tired of the heavy bleeding and other complications. Pls, I need contribution from mamas who have gone through this route. Eargerly waiting to hear from you. Thanks.

Cc: 4realwoman and other mamas.
Some hospital/ Dr's will want you to redo scan to know the locations of the fibroids, but the important test to do is blood test to check the level of your blood to know will you will be placed on blood medicine to boost your blood.
As for the number days? i stayed in the hospital for 4days and what you need to take along with you are comfortable slippers to walk around, wrapper to tie, simple and free gowns, you can also add free tops and cloth to wear back home preferable gown.
My dh went with me cause he needed to sign some documents, you need someone by your side most especially on the day of the surgery.
Wishing you a successful surgery and baby dust.

Pls feel free to ask any more questions and do have a wonderful day ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Awesome!!! I'm 5 weeks,

Can't wait for the bumb to start protruding.... Lol

Awesomemama:
It's bumpy Tuesday
Us at 15w+ Stm grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
4realwoman:
Some hospital/ Dr's will want you to redo scan to know the locations of the fibroids, but the important test to do is blood test to check the level of your blood to know will you will be placed on blood medicine to boost your blood.
As for the number days? i stayed in the hospital for 4days and what you need to take along with you are comfortable slippers to walk around, wrapper to tie, simple and free gowns, you can also add free tops and cloth to wear back home preferable gown.
My dh went with me cause he needed to sign some documents, you need someone by your side most especially on the day of the surgery.
Wishing you a successful surgery and baby dust.

Pls feel free to ask any more questions and do have a wonderful day ahead.

Thanks a lot mama Kamsi. Amen to your good wishes. I really appreciate your words of encouragement. Will get back to you whenever I need more clarifications.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Beautiful portable bump.
I wish to call out my January teamies out to flaunt out bumps last week but as they did not even respond to the Monday roll call I make, I decided to keep mute till they are ready

Thanks momma kiss
Don't worry they'll come around
You can still motivate Dem by sharing yours grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ayaoye:
Awesome!!! I'm 5 weeks,

Can't wait for the bumb to start protruding.... Lol

Soon momma
HnH bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Always welcome darling. We'd come to rejoice with you soon. Have a smooth and easy journey
Which days of the week are the antenatal days so I can get excuse off work to go and register?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jellyshine:
Which days of the week are the antenatal days so I can get excuse off work to go and register?
Monday and Wednesday. Try to go early by 8am and latest by 8:15am so you'd be among the first 10 to be attended too.
Sometimes, by 8:20, I'd be number 15 and I keep wondering if the women slept there cheesy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=ToyosiR post=82064078] So sad,I can't imagine how you must feel. May God comfort you and give you double for the trouble. Amen. Take care.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cute bump you've got.... Weldone for representing #teamfeb. My bump is bigger.
Awesomemama:
It's bumpy Tuesday
Us at 15w+ Stm grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Beautiful portable bump.

Hi Joyfulmama our able cappo! How are u doing and hoping u r wadding stronger? Am sorry i missed the call out ooooooo. But pls dont keep mute abeg cos we must flaunt our bumps. Hav you started feeling baby kick cos me still dey wait for am.

Congratulations to all our new mummy may God bless the new born.

Happy bumping to us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mama, it is well with you and your family. The Lord will see you through this period and put laughter in your mouth in no time.
ToyosiR:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
omankem:

Hi Joyfulmama our able cappo! How are u doing and hoping u r wadding stronger? Am sorry i missed the call out ooooooo. But pls dont keep mute abeg cos we must flaunt our bumps. Hav you started feeling baby kick cos me still dey wait for am.

Congratulations to all our new mummy may God bless the new born.

Happy bumping to us all.
I'm doing great teamie. And you? I can't really say it's kick, but the movement is great.
But you should be feeling the movement by now. People now call me "ìyá ìbejì". Glory be to God for the journey so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
My bumpy tuesday must not waste oooooo mbok

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hi mama’s I’m new here and due in March 2020.please I would really love to get reviews about R-Jolad Plus hospital in gbagada. It was suggested by my HMO and I just don’t want to make a mistake in choosing the right hospital. Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
This bumpy tuesday must not waste ooooo mbok

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cutemarvel:
Cute bump you've got.... Weldone for representing #teamfeb. My bump is bigger.

Thanks kiss
And I'm here thinking I have the biggest bump, I wasn't even showing around this time when I had my 1st.
HnH bumping to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jeniluv:
My bumpy tuesday must not waste oooooo mbok

Slay on momma kiss grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.