Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138940 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
ToyosiR:
Good afternoon mama's in the house.

Its a sad experience and somehow painful but in all, I thank my creator.

I went for a scan this morning and I was told they cannot see any heartbeat. They can see only the sac. My last scan 3 weeks ago was 7 weeks and 5 days but today it measured 6weeks and 1 day.

I want to round up some things in the office and go back to the hospital tomorrow for the next action.

I will update you as it goes.

Hello mama,do not sober,God is still in the business of doing good,He will bless you beyond your imagination...

IT IS WELL
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Safeob27:
Hi mama’s I’m new here and due in March 2020.please I would really love to get reviews about R-Jolad Plus hospital in gbagada. It was suggested by my HMO and I just don’t want to make a mistake in choosing the right hospital. Thank you!
Rjolad is like a general hospital to me.. except your register for the private section. It's always crowdy, Gbagada GH antenatal days is even faster cos they have more doc at hand on anc days.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin
Awesomemama:

Slay on momma kiss grin
No time grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2019
ToyosiR:
Good afternoon mama's in the house.

Its a sad experience and somehow painful but in all, I thank my creator.

I went for a scan this morning and I was told they cannot see any heartbeat. They can see only the sac. My last scan 3 weeks ago was 7 weeks and 5 days but today it measured 6weeks and 1 day.

I want to round up some things in the office and go back to the hospital tomorrow for the next action.

I will update you as it goes.

My heart and prayers go to you mama. God will perfect all that concerns you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2019
ToyosiR sorry for your lost sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2019
Safeob27:
Hi mama’s I’m new here and due in March 2020.please I would really love to get reviews about R-Jolad Plus hospital in gbagada. It was suggested by my HMO and I just don’t want to make a mistake in choosing the right hospital. Thank you!
I used R jolad for my 1st, the service was very good but the crowd is much except you are a private patient. my hmo package then was semi private so I always get attended to early enough.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Jeniluv:
;DNo time grin

Jenny.... October to go and it will be our turn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2019
Can't believe I will be having the best baby in world. My Somtochukwu Nkem. My first fruit. I am in my first trimester but u don't want to stress me with morning sickness, pain, headache, heartburns and all sorts of pregnancy symptoms, I am just leaving my normal life. I can't wait to have u, carry u, kiss u and show u to the world by April 2020. cool cool cool tongue

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
gratefulme40:

Jenny.... October to go and it will be our turn.
Yesoooooo,our God is gracious,just like yesterday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Can't believe I will be having the best baby in world. My Somtochukwu Nkem. My first fruit. I am in my first trimester but u don't want to stress me with morning sickness, pain, headache, heartburns and all sorts of pregnancy symptoms, I am just leaving my normal life. I can't wait to have u, carry u, kiss u and show u to the world by April 2020. cool cool cool tongue
Keep blushing dear. God gat you. I enjoyed it too. God has a way of compensating his favorite. wink
E-hug

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Keep blushing dear. God gat you. I enjoyed it too. God has a way of compensating his favorite. wink
E-hug

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FruitfulTee: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oh dear, I had similar experience July 30th....May God almighty keep you strong and hoping for a better news after this scan.

Gloryne:

My heart and prayers go to you mama. God will perfect all that concerns you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzieo(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Let me fully or formally register for team April
H
Just did scan now it shows my EDD as 30 April and 1 May

But I am going with April which is also my birth month so me and my baby will be having the same birthday month

I was supposed to b team March but I had miscarriage on July and did evacuation on July and took in again on July.....God is really great

Wow, God is awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Monday and Wednesday. Try to go early by 8am and latest by 8:15am so you'd be among the first 10 to be attended too.
Sometimes, by 8:20, I'd be number 15 and I keep wondering if the women slept there cheesy.
I woke up with a high fever and made my way to St Mary's.I went straight to the antenatal unit and was told to register with 1500 which I did.i complained about the fever and was sent to the doctor immediately.I have been on admission since morning.The fever has broken now and I feel much better.The nurses are nice.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Safeob27:
Welcome teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
MamaDG:
Rjolad is like a general hospital to me.. except your register for the private section. It's always crowdy, Gbagada GH antenatal days is even faster cos they have more doc at hand on anc days.
. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
MamaDG:
. Thank you very much for the response.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
marygold:

Welcome teamie
. Thank you..glad to be here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Joyfulmama:

I'm doing great teamie. And you? I can't really say it's kick, but the movement is great.
But you should be feeling the movement by now. People now call me "ìyá ìbejì". Glory be to God for the journey so far.

Am doing great teamie, but have felt like baby fluttering on two occasions. I thank God for the journey so far too and It will all end in praize sis.

Happy bumping love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Aww this is beautiful Lool. May your joy be full soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Safeob27:

Hubby's HMO also gave us R-Jolad and I really enjoyed their services. I gave birth to my son there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2019
So we have entered 8months?? Jehovah thank you. I cannot wait to get to the finish line

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:39am On Sep 12, 2019
Hello mamas,
How important is 18weeks immunization ? On the card given to us at the hospital after the 14weeks next is 6 months but the GSK man there that gives Rota vaccine said that there is for 18weeks tagged Meningococcal conjugate which cost #11,000.

Please who has knowledge about this matter?

I tried asking Mr. Google but his grammar too much and said it should be takes around 11 -13 yes and a repeat dose after 4 yrs . Now on the GSK card, it appeared 3 times between 10 weeks ¹8weeks and 12 months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquisitehair(f): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2019
Good morning to all our bumping mothers... You shall all carry your bundle of joy. I hope to join you guys again soon. Amen smiley wink smiley

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2019
Pearl05:
Hello mamas,
How important is 18weeks immunization ? On the card given to us at the hospital after the 14weeks next is 6 months but the GSK man there that gives Rota vaccine said that there is for 18weeks tagged Meningococcal conjugate which cost #11,000.

Please who has knowledge about this matter?

I tried asking Mr. Google but his grammar too much and said it should be takes around 11 -13 yes and a repeat dose after 4 yrs . Now on the GSK card, it appeared 3 times between 10 weeks ¹8weeks and 12 months.

The card we were given at general hospital didn't have it at 18weeks, don't know if it's a development. We only took it once that 13months, HMO covered for it can't say how much it cost but it should be within the range of 9-11k
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2019
Thanks to all Mum in the house. I received the hugs and a big Amin to all the prayers.

May You all carry to term.

The evacuation was done on Tuesday and I am fine now. Though the thought keeps coming but I am consoling myself with my 3 lovely ones I have at home.

Make I relax muscle, rest for another 6 months to come back here jaare.

Love u all.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2019
ToyosiR:
Thanks to all Mum in the house. I received the hugs and a big Amin to all the prayers.

The evacuation was done on Tuesday and I am fine now. Though the thought keeps coming but I am consoling myself with my 3 lovely ones I have at home.

Love u all.

God is ur strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2019
ToyosiR:

Love u all.
That's the spirit �.Rest a bit and be here soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2019
@ ToyosiR may God heal you quick and bless you with double.congrats in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
ToyosiR:

Love u all.
It is well ma'am....God is still faithful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
@myrygurl how far mama, have you given birth?

May God make it easy for you and every other pregnant mama.

Team April 2019 how are you doing mamas and how is your precious little ones?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Coming in here with Swagg, God how I so much miss here am just too happy to be back again..Team May 2020 oya come see your teammate o, Zaynie mama abeg wey that your golden chair?.. Beyedew, Kelizosuy and all my former Team oct2017 I am back again has the Lord don decide to visit me and wipe my tears..

53 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mideyglitz(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.