Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134614 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Team December mamas how are we? Please let's welcome our new teammate soniabrenda2.

Please if you are a new team december mama, mention me so I can add your name to the list
If you have checked gender, please also let me know so I can update.

Iomoge2 - Dec 1st (GIRL)
jazzyjazz - Dec 14th/16th (BOY)
Nimi22 - Dec 20th
Dharyor1234 (Our january mama, how far?)
Lmay - Dec 3rd (BOY)
Brokewaist -
Prettyuche - Dec 30th (Twins BOY and GIRL)
Rhukkie - Dec 26th
Anonymous29 - Dec 10th
Simsimz - Dec 20th
Cerdarlivia - Dec 8
Soniabrenda2 - Dec 31st (BOY)

Please show face ladies lets know how you are doing. We are almost there!!!

We are growing gradually.
Infact #Teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery
#Sexiestmamasinurneigbourhood
#chirstmasbabies

Have a great day teamies
Welcome Sonia and all they new members.hope u are enjoying your sweet bumps.Happy and healthy pregnancy to us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Happy weekend to all the wonderful mothers in the house.

Pls, who knows the natural things I can take to boost my blood level quickly? I want d ones that are readily available so that I won't stress myself looking for them. I've heard about the mixture of ugu leaves juice+ milk/malt and malt+tomato paste. Which of them works faster? How do I take them? How many days will I take them to see result?. Thank you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Pls, who knows the natural things I can take to boost my blood level quickly? I want d ones that are readily available so that I won't stress myself looking for them. I've heard about the mixture of ugu leaves juice+ milk/malt and malt+tomato paste. Which of them works faster? How do I take them? How many days will I take them to see result?. Thank you all.

Eating eggs helped with my pcv. I ate it like my life depended on it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Eating eggs helped with my pcv. I ate it like my life depended on it.

Ok. Thanks for your input mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DaCharis2016: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Pls o i want to ask some gurus here to help me out.

We haven't being breastfeeding our 11 weeks new born baby, cos we were advised not to since we couldn't afford hepatitis B vaccine for breastfeeding the baby.
So we ve being buying formula (lactogen1) more, and economically is telling on us. And recently my wife started mixing the formula with lite pap. But I seem not to like it.

Help advise me from profession/experience.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Team December mamas how are we? Please let's welcome our new teammate soniabrenda2.

Please if you are a new team december mama, mention me so I can add your name to the list

Iomoge2 - Dec 1st (GIRL)
Nimi22 - Dec 20th
Lmay - Dec 3rd (BOY)
Brokewaist -
Rhukkie - Dec 26th
Anonymous29 - Dec 10th
Simsimz - Dec 20th
Cerdarlivia - Dec 8

#chirstmasbabies

Have a great day teamies

Soniabrenda2 welcome

I'm team boy, I don't even know how I will cope with another boy plus this honorable chairman already with me.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Please someone should just tell me Dec is next month. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nimi22:
Please someone should just tell me Dec is next month. sad sad sad

Lol........don't worry.e don finish already.wetin remain again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Soniabrenda2: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Follyshowbaby:
Hello mamas, please come to my rescue embarassed embarassed embarassed

Checked my BP today and its elevated. 142/100. This is the first time it'll get to this. I'm really worried. What medications can I take or what should I do
I'm 36 weeks gone

U have to see your doctor so that they will recommend a bp drug for you. I have been on drugs since my very first day of conception.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Soniabrenda2: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Iomoge2 - Dec 1st (GIRL)
Nimi22 - Dec 20th
Lmay - Dec 3rd (BOY)
Brokewaist -
Rhukkie - Dec 26th
Anonymous29 - Dec 10th
Simsimz - Dec 20th
Cerdarlivia - Dec 8

#chirstmasbabies

Have a great day teamies

Thanks ma'am . Am very happy to be in your midst.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Soniabrenda2: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Prettyuche:

Welcome Sonia and all they new members.hope u are enjoying your sweet bumps.Happy and healthy pregnancy to us all.

Thanks ma'am . We are pushing it gradually and I believe that ur doing the same too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Soniabrenda2: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nimi22:

Soniabrenda2 welcome

I'm team boy, I don't even know how I will come with another boy plus this honorable chairman already with me.
Thanks dear. Relaxxxxx. The one that will coming by next year will be a girl. Hahahhaah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Follyshowbaby:
Hello mamas, please come to my rescue embarassed embarassed embarassed

Checked my BP today and its elevated. 142/100. This is the first time it'll get to this. I'm really worried. What medications can I take or what should I do
I'm 36 weeks gone

cucumber helps...if u can eat it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
keeki:

My able cappo.how are you and the children?

They are very well. How are the children too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
DaCharis2016:
Pls o i want to ask some gurus here to help me out.

We haven't being breastfeeding our 11 weeks new born baby, cos we were advised not to since we couldn't afford hepatitis B vaccine for breastfeeding the baby.
So we ve being buying formula (lactogen1) more, and economically is telling on us. And recently my wife started mixing the formula with lite pap. But I seem not to like it.

Help advise me from profession/experience.

Quick question.
1. How much is the hepatitis vaccine? Is it a one off thing or you need booster shots?
2. Would your wife be able to breastfeed as soon as she takes the shot or it's too late for that now?
3. How much is lactogen and how many tins does your baby consume in a week?

Tell wifey to be a bit more patient. Baby can start taking pap from 5m up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DaCharis2016: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
zaynie:

Quick question.
1. How much is the hepatitis vaccine? Is it a one off thing or you need booster shots?
2. Would your wife be able to breastfeed as soon as she takes the shot or it's too late for that now?
3. How much is lactogen and how many tins does your baby consume in a week?

Tell wifey to be a bit more patient. Baby can start taking pap from 5m up.
Okay! It was N70k they demanded at the centre, and one-off. But it's late now. Was supposed to be taken 72hrs after delivery. The guy consumes up to 2 currently in a week as we expect it to rise as he gets older.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
DaCharis2016:
Okay! It was N70k they demanded at the centre, and one-off. But it's late now. Was supposed to be taken 72hrs after delivery. The guy consumes up to 2 currently in a week as we expect it to rise as he gets older.

Thank you.

Aww... too late already? Would have actually been more economical if she had gotten the vaccine. I am sure the cost of formular will end up being more than the cost of the vaccine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Soniabrenda2:

Thanks dear. Relaxxxxx. The one that will coming by next year will be a girl. Hahahhaah

Next year? shocked shocked shocked Please I beg you in case you are a prophetess just say 2023. Thank you ma, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2019
Prettyuche:

Lol........don't worry.e don finish already.wetin remain again

Thank you mummy twins

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Jina24:
@myrygurl how far mama, have you given birth?

May God make it easy for you and every other pregnant mama.

Team April 2019 how are you doing mamas and how is your precious little ones?

My dear I have put to bed..on Friday. Thanks for checking up on me. We are in the same boat

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2019
talltosyne:

Abeg take fab fresh yoghurt..... Heartburn constipation will disappear fiammmmm

This what our Greek yoghurt looks like
Thanks sis. I will try it too. It has been giving me sleepless night since Thursday. I hope it stops soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2019
Birth Alert!

I put to bed on Friday 13th September to a baby girl via cs. Alhamdulilah
Bs will come very soon.

May God see the rest of you through successfully.

cappo teamseptember

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2019
DaCharis2016:

Thank you.
The vassine was supposed to be taken within 72 hours after delivery and the baby is 11wks. I will advise you seek your Dr advice because the baby's health is very important. Did she delivered the baby through CS or normal delivery?
The baby needs close monitoring so that he/she will not be infected also.
The lord will see you through this

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2019
myrygurl:
Birth Alert!

Bs will come very soon.

cappo teamseptember
Congratulations ma'am. She will be a blessing to your family

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by makusbillz(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hi need your help sisters. Where can I buy Gestone progesterone injection in Nigeria because it’s scarce in Port harcourt. Please help a sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GreaterGraceGG(f): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
myrygurl:
Birth Alert!

Bs will come very soon.

cappo teamseptember
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
myrygurl:
Birth Alert!

Bs will come very soon.

cappo teamseptember

Congratulations Sis, may God continually bless and keep her. We thank God for safe delivery too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jummyteetoo: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
myrygurl:
Birth Alert!

Bs will come very soon.

cappo teamseptember
congratulations ma,may the joy not seize from your house,and God will take care of her and you too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by makusbillz(f): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
please help a sister where can I buy gestone progesterone injection
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Blend, seive and drink ugu water for about 3 to 4 days. Eat unripe plantain too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DaCharis2016: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
gratefulme40:

Aww... too late already? Would have actually been more economical if she had gotten the vaccine. I am sure the cost of formular will end up being more than the cost of the vaccine.
Actually your right. It was unfortunate for me not realizing the cost as there wasn't enough communication btw me and the nurses.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DaCharis2016: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Joyfulmama:

The vassine was supposed to be taken within 72 hours after delivery and the baby is 11wks. I will advise you seek your Dr advice because the baby's health is very important. Did she delivered the baby through CS or normal delivery?
The baby needs close monitoring so that he/she will not be infected also.
The lord will see you through this
We always visit the hospital for that, and the delivery was normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.