Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137574 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MyGODdidit(f): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Amen and amen!!

zaynie:

When I came in and saw plenty mentions (as a result of quoting your post), I knew something spectacular was going on.

Olúwaseun!!!! I'm so happy for you.
This chair is fresh from obodo oyinbo. I ordered for it as soon as I got this good news.
You shall know no loss.
Your joy will be full and complete.
You will never have to bury another child forever and ever.
Amen and amen

I'm so happy for you sis kiss
Mo bá ẹ yọ kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mama @zaynie, your customer needs price of bath tub
Jane1234f:
Hello house, my EDD is December, I want to start buying baby things, please who knows how much a baby bath tub is and also a baby hanger....this is my first issue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
tatacherie:

Soak beans with 2tbs apple cider vinegar to remove all chemicals/preservatives(snipper)
Deskin and spread on a clean mesh to dry for 5 days, then take to a commercial mill and grind into fine powder. Store beans flour in an airtight container
Hint: pls don't do this during raining season! Your beans might grow mold and will be dangerous to eat

OK thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
tatacherie:

Sure the first method is easier but going by the way major sellers are using snipper to preserve beans openly nowadays I won't risk just blending dry beans into powder. We can't be careful enough anyway but it doesn't hurt to take precautions and be safe

I totally understand

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Follyshowbaby: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hello mamas, please come to my rescue embarassed embarassed embarassed

Checked my BP today and its elevated. 142/100. This is the first time it'll get to this. I'm really worried. What medications can I take or what should I do
I'm 36 weeks gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Follyshowbaby:

Checked my BP today and its elevated. 142/100. This is the first time it'll get to this. I'm really worried. What medications can I take or what should I do
I'm 36 weeks gone

The doctor or nurse attending to you should have pointed out what to do or run test for protein in your urine, so please talk to your doctor. You are almost there, in the meantime, rest, rest and drink enough water

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
Cutemarvel:
Congratulations to you mama... The Lord Almighty who visited you will never let you shed tears in Jesus name.
Amen in jesus, in the name of Jesus I know affliction shall not raise again in my home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Cappo heartburn is new oh. The one I know is that your hand will be disabled for like 2 days

I don't even feel the pain yesterday compare to today, I couldn't lift my hand this morning, the pain is real.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Follyshowbaby: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
angeltolly:

The doctor or nurse attending to you should have pointed out what to do or run test for protein in your urine, so please talk to your doctor. You are almost there, in the meantime, rest, rest and drink enough water

I did urinalysis. There was no protein in my urine.
Thanks mama. I'll go to the hospital again then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Are you an expectant mum? Do you have an expectant mum or a mum who just gave birth? Are you thinking of a perfect gift for a nursing mum or a complete baby care for your baby?

Jimpo-Ori Baby Birth Pack: is specially packaged for babies to provide a natural skin care solution for the tender skin of a baby.

What's in the pack?
1. Jimpo-ORI®Early Age Shea butter,
2. Jimpo®Massaging Ointment,
3. High quality branded Jimpo®BABY-TOWEL,
4. Go-ESSENTIAL Avocado Baby-Oil,
5. Jimpo®BLACKSOAP
6. Jimpo®BabySPONGE

...truly, caring for a baby starts from the skin.

Jimpo-ORI®
...naturally purifies and nourishes.

Whatsapp or call 08062727266

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Amen to your prayers ma... From your mouth to God's hear. Wish you a stress free journey and safe delivery.
Pweetiebabe:
Amen in jesus, in the name of Jesus I know affliction shall not raise again in my home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Team December mamas how far? Most of us are in our 3rd trimester already. Very soon we will be counting down!
Please if you are a new team december mama, mention me so I can add your name to the list
If you have checked gender, please also let me know so I can update. Apologies for not having the roll call since, this belle has shown me pepper sha with constant MS but we will get there.

To the mamas that checked on me via their mentions, thank you o, may God bless you ladies

Iomoge2 - Dec 1st
jazzyjazz - Dec 14th/16th (BOY)
Nimi22 (I will soon come and drag you from ya house) -
Dharyor1234 (Our january mama, how far?)
Lmay - Dec 3rd
Brokewaist -
Prettyuche - Dec 13th
Rhukkie - Dec 26th
Anonymous29 - Dec 10th
Simsimz - Dec 20th
Cerdarlivia - Dec 8

I am still experiencing serious morning sickness, plus dizziness plus a host of other things so this honeymoon phase has not really been a honeymoon for me sha. I just know say the urge to kpekus is real mehn and I am taking very good advantage of it by raping dh every now and then cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please show face ladies lets know how you are doing. We are almost there!!!

We are growing gradually.
Infact #Teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery
#Sexiestmamasinurneigbourhood
#chirstmasbabies

Have a great day teamies

Hello momma
We are holding up fine here
Added 9kg
Presently 29 weeks
Expecting a little princess

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Themarkethere: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
You would be surprised not any of the clean, quality complete set of US plus OK clothing I posted earlier from gown to gean and trousers cost #5000, yes not even #4000 or ....., What are you still waiting for?

For your clean, quality, unique US plus OK baby overalls, sweaters, jackets, gowns, t-shirts, Polos etc for your babies and older children reach us via watsapp only on 07060734207.
Abuja Residents Mainly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Follyshowbaby:

I did urinalysis. There was no protein in my urine.
Thanks mama. I'll go to the hospital again then

Good news then. It might just be an error or something like that. But please go to the hospital like you said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Themarkethere: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Are you aware your child like you have a love language with which he receives and communicate love?

Do you know you can love your child and your child knows it without doubt but still doesn't feel loved?
Most parents love their kids unconditionally but not most kids feel same especially as they grow into their teenage years because it is not received in their own terms or desired behaviour. Saying I love you doesn't sufficiently pass the message. Providing basic needs should not make the children automatically accept or receive their parent's unconditional love. Still most parents show their unconditional love conditionally by only giving gifts, rewards etc when a child behave in a desired way.

Children are emotional beings, their first understanding of the world is emotional, even foetus react to anger or happiness of their mother. A child may notice his parents anger or happiness before them. So also your child perceives your love from his primary love language.

A well loved child will channel anger positively. A child or teen is more likely to consider and accept your suggestions when he perceives your love is genuine and consistent. Communicating your child's love language doesn't mean your child won't rebel later but it does brings security, hope and help them grow to responsible adults.

What a child most deeply crave to food, house, clothing, mental and emotional need is security. Security helps a child to develop rational skills, not to be withdrawn or too controlling or authoritative; putting others down to get their own needs.

To be continued..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pweetiebabe my love. My heartfelt congratulations to you. Twins this time around in Jesus name, so happy for you dear.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Coming in here with Swagg, God how I so much miss here am just too happy to be back again..Team May 2020 oya come see your teammate o, Zaynie mama abeg wey that your golden chair?.. Beyedew, Kelizosuy and all my former Team oct2017 I am back again has the Lord don decide to visit me and wipe my tears..

My Cappo that year, you are highly celebrated. I am so happy for you. May this be smooth, easy and testimony filled.
Happy bumping

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by annc: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Follyshowbaby:

I'm 36 weeks gone

I had a similar issue at 30 weeks, when urine test was done and no protein was detected, I had to take some measures to bring it down.
I slept more, became more active and took short walks each time I get the chance. I also increased my banana intake, reduced my salt intake and got rid of every emotional stress. By 33 weeks it normalized to 120/80. I'm now 36 weeks plus and blood pressure has been perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzieo(f): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good evening mum,am a first timer. I am 31weeke old today and went for scan,but the weight of my baby is 1.706kg. I want to know if the weight is normal because am worried.

Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
zaynie:
I have diaper bags available and they are just as posted.
Visit www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials

See what a mama from here wrote about our bag kiss
Thanks for your patronage

Yeah it's me. I wrote that. The bag is very good and affordable from her end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 1:04am On Sep 14, 2019
sunbestie:

Oh! Just seeing this now.
How's ur baby doing? Hope d stooling has stopped.
yes thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Cutemarvel:
Mama @zaynie, your customer needs price of bath tub

kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Jane1234f:
Hello house, my EDD is December, I want to start buying baby things, please who knows how much a baby bath tub is and also a baby hanger....this is my first issue

Hey mama.
I sell baby things and my price are very friendly, true kiss
Baby bath depends on the product. The price range is between 4k to 30k depending on your budget. To me, there's practically no difference in the sets as they all contain the same items: tub, buckets, baskets, potty, cup, soap case etc with one or 2 items added.
Baby hanger is 8000N for the standing/tall one and 5,500N for the other wide type. It all depends on where you live. The tall one is perfect for cramped spaces, the wide one is easy to carry if you live upstairs and have to go down to spread the clothes.

Shey you see what I did here, this is sth extra we do at Nana’s Heart, we explain what you're buying to you so that you can make an informed decision.
Why don't you send us a message today kiss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:16am On Sep 14, 2019
Lizzieo:
Good evening mum,am a first timer. I am 31weeke old today and went for scan,but the weight of my baby is 1.706kg. I want to know if the weight is normal because am worried.

Thanks.

You are at the period where your baby's weight begin to pile up really fast.
Continue to eat healthy and remember that worrying won't change anything going on in there.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Hello mamas, is it safe to drink Pap water ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzieo(f): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2019
zaynie:

You are at the period where your baby's weight begin to pile up really fast.
Continue to eat healthy and remember that worrying won't change anything going on in there.
kiss

Hmmmmm,thanks so much mum.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Long post alert!!! Emabinu in advance oo ejoor lipsrsealed
Greetings mamas kiss
how is the pushing ministry
May God make it easy for you all

I'm Mrs Obaro, a professional crocheter and costume designer based in Benin- city.
We design and create unique children bal gowns (Disney character and non-character) @ akela_crochet_luxury on Instagram and @ akelacrochettreasures on Facebook

Here's a list of costumes we make.
1. Princess Elsa
2. Princess Sophia the 1st
3. Rapunzel
4 Cinderella
5. Snow white princess
6.Princess Elsa (Frozen)
7. Princess Ariel
8. Sleeping beauty
9.Princess Aurora
10. Princess belle inspired costume
11. Super red wonder girl
12. Mickey mouse
13. Minnie mouse
14. Floral Fairy
15. Moona costume
16. Santa costume
17. Hula costume
18. Tinkerbell
19. Alice in wonderland
20. Super hero girl
21. Princess Jasmine
22. Peppa pig
23. Peacock inspired costume
24. Candy land
25. Troll princess
26. Elena of Avalor
27. Rainbow unicorn princess
28. Ice princess tutu
29. Pocahontas
30. Snowman Christmas dress

All our dresses are hand crocheted, ( they take time as there is no crochet machine anywhere in the world shocked) they are very full, fluffy and bally with that once upon a time effect! kiss kiss kiss
All our dresses are light weighted, perfectly lined, and very comfortable.

We pay close attention to details hence our embellishments are superb.

We only make head turning and show stopping costumes to make your daughters stand out in every occasion and glow uniquely. cool
Our costumes aren't just beautiful, they are magical kiss

Our dresses are customized so you cannot see our exact pattern in the market. We are the best bet for you if you don't like regular outfits

All are suitable for birthdays, wedding flower girls, special ceremonies, christmas, etc.
Make them more unique and enjoy attention this season! Even kids love paparazzi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kindly tag a bride or parent who need to see this.
Ejooor epp my ministry move to permanent site cool cheesy

To buy: Please check our IG page here https://www.instagram.com/akela_crochet_luxury/
Or watsapp me here for costume samples: https:///2348131057958

Follow our page on Facebook for giveaways here: https://www.facebook.com/Akela-Crochet-Treasures-1879812835679231/

To resell: message me here https:///2348131057958 for negotiation. Sell and make good money this christmas wink

ForRefferals: Kindly refer someone and get paid for every dress they buy.
For those in Benin you can visit Hallmark/ market square to see for yourselves cool
Please we look forward to doing business with you

Contact details: akela_crochet_luxury on FB & IG
Ejoor epp me spread my product awareness campaign
Please share with all your contacts.
Pls support your very own mama here
Godbless you as you share
I love you all kiss

Gracias! kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Team December mamas how are we? Please let's welcome our new teammate soniabrenda2.

Please if you are a new team december mama, mention me so I can add your name to the list
If you have checked gender, please also let me know so I can update.

Iomoge2 - Dec 1st (GIRL)
jazzyjazz - Dec 14th/16th (BOY)
Nimi22 - Dec 20th
Dharyor1234 (Our january mama, how far?)
Lmay - Dec 3rd (BOY)
Brokewaist -
Prettyuche - Dec 30th (Twins BOY and GIRL)
Rhukkie - Dec 26th
Anonymous29 - Dec 10th
Simsimz - Dec 20th
Cerdarlivia - Dec 8
Soniabrenda2 - Dec 31st (BOY)

Please show face ladies lets know how you are doing. We are almost there!!!

We are growing gradually.
Infact #Teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery
#Sexiestmamasinurneigbourhood
#chirstmasbabies

Have a great day teamies

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Follyshowbaby: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
annc:

I had a similar issue at 30 weeks, when urine test was done and no protein was detected, I had to take some measures to bring it down.
I slept more, became more active and took short walks each time I get the chance. I also increased my banana intake, reduced my salt intake and got rid of every emotional stress. By 33 weeks it normalized to 120/80. I'm now 36 weeks plus and blood pressure has been perfect.

Thanks for the suggestion ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Joyfulmama:
Please I want to rant oooooo tongue does TT injection cause heartburn? I've not been feeling comfortable since morning I took it. What can I take to relieve it
Please help me oooooooooo

Abeg take fab fresh yoghurt..... Heartburn constipation will disappear fiammmmm

This what our Greek yoghurt looks like

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mummywifey:
Hello mamas, is it safe to drink Pap water ?

Yea very safe......it contains good bacteria
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chadbaby: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
ToyosiR:
Good afternoon mama's in the house.

Its a sad experience and somehow painful but in all, I thank my creator.

I went for a scan this morning and I was told they cannot see any heartbeat. They can see only the sac. My last scan 3 weeks ago was 7 weeks and 5 days but today it measured 6weeks and 1 day.

I want to round up some things in the office and go back to the hospital tomorrow for the next action.

I will update you as it goes.

If it reads 6wks and 1 day, then u need to go for a repeat scan after some days. Just give it tym. All will be well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.