Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199174 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
DaCharis2016:
Pls o i want to ask some gurus here to help me out.

We haven't being breastfeeding our 11 weeks new born baby, cos we were advised not to since we couldn't afford hepatitis B vaccine for breastfeeding the baby.
So we ve being buying formula (lactogen1) more, and economically is telling on us. And recently my wife started mixing the formula with lite pap. But I seem not to like it.

Help advise me from profession/experience.

I started giving my boy pap with milk at 2 months 2 weeks and we are perfectly fine. Let her make the pap very lite and with time she should make it thicker. It will help to make the milk last longer.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Jina24:

They are very well. How are the children too?

We bless God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
myrygurl:
Birth Alert!

I put to bed on Friday 13th September to a baby girl via cs. Alhamdulilah
Bs will come very soon.

May God see the rest of you through successfully.

cappo teamseptember
Congrats! May you and baby experience greater blessings and celebrations.

Congrats to other new mums too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
missyblissy:

Blend, seive and drink ugu water for about 3 to 4 days. Eat unripe plantain too

OK dear. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ennyhollar(f): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good afternoon ma'ams, please I will need you all to put more light on this issue for.
I went for scan 2weeks ago because I was feeling serious pain in my right abdomen the doctor says the baby is breach and the placental is type 2. Please is their anything I could do to make the placental comes back to normal. I'm currently 33weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
I know it’s not bumpy Tuesday but let’s show off bump small.

November mamas how far?
31weeks plus going 32
Counting down to meeting my miracle baby soon

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ennyhollar:
Good afternoon ma'ams, please I will need you all to put more light on this issue for.
I went for scan 2weeks ago because I was feeling serious pain in my right abdomen the doctor says the baby is breach and the placental is type 2. Please is their anything I could do to make the placental comes back to normal. I'm currently 33weeks

Mama, they placenta is normal, absolutely normal, Dts how dy describe placenta in the third trimester, what you should be doing now, is to be praying for they baby to be be head down before delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spiritualgal: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Birth Alert !!!

Mo mo oun aiye ma ti wi
(I have heard the terrible gossip about me)
Mo mo oun eyan ma ti so
(I know what people must have said)
Won ti pe wa ni agan ri
(There was a time they called us Barren).

After 6years 5 months of marriage, God blessed us with a bouncing baby girl on the 2nd September 2019 via emergency CS..
May God deliver the remaining preggy mamas safely.

Birth story coming later.

71 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
gratefulme40:
I know it’s not bumpy Tuesday but let’s show off bump small.

November mamas how far?
31weeks plus going 32
Counting down to meeting my miracle baby soon
Pretty gallant teamie with fine portable bump.....weldone ma##Smiling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Spiritualgal:
Birth Alert !!!

Mo mo oun aiye ma ti wi
Mo mo oun eyan ma ti so
Won ti pe wa ni agan ri

After 6years 5 months of marriage, God blessed us with a bouncing baby girl on the 2nd September 2019 via emergency CS..

Our God is great,we rejoice with you ma'am....Big CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Spiritualgal:
Birth Alert !!!

Mo mo oun aiye ma ti wi
Mo mo oun eyan ma ti so
Won ti pe wa ni agan ri

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Jeniluv:
Pretty gallant teamie with fine portable bump.....weldone ma##Smiling

Yes oooo honourable cappo
We are almost at the finish line

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mami, when you said this thing on the newborn thread, it was treated as ignorance and people advised you not to repeat it as it is very risky

You are now here encouraging someone to do the same

If their own now turns out not so well (God forbid), will you take responsibility?

Let's do better abeg

Pearl05:

I started giving my boy pap with milk at 2 months 2 weeks and we are perfectly fine. Let her make the pap very lite and with time she should make it thicker. It will help to make the milk last longer.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Spiritualgal:
Birth Alert !!!

Mo mo oun aiye ma ti wi
Mo mo oun eyan ma ti so
Won ti pe wa ni agan ri

I am emotional and happy at the same time.
Big congratulations
You see this our God, He doesn’t fail at all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Spiritualgal:
Birth Alert !!!

Mo mo oun aiye ma ti wi
Mo mo oun eyan ma ti so
Won ti pe wa ni agan ri

Congratulations
.thank God for this miracle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Spiritualgal:
Birth Alert !!!

Mo mo oun aiye ma ti wi
Mo mo oun eyan ma ti so
Won ti pe wa ni agan ri

wow! My birthday mate,Congrats mama and welcome angel �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=Spiritualgal post=82261814]Birth Alert !!!

Mo mo oun aiye ma ti wi
Mo mo oun eyan ma ti so
Won ti pe wa ni agan ri

Congratss ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Spiritualgal:
Birth Alert !!!

Mo mo oun aiye ma ti wi
Mo mo oun eyan ma ti so
Won ti pe wa ni agan ri

Congratulations sis. Only God can do what no man can do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Congratulations to all our lovely Mamas that have birthed their LOs, May they bring happiness and joy to ur home IJN and also pray for God's protection over their parents too, Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:48am On Sep 16, 2019
CONGRATulations teamie. May God protect you and the baby. Once you've rested enough, pls do come in and drop ur BS.

Meanwhile I hope you've joined the newborns thread already.

My love to our princess

myrygurl:
Birth Alert!

I put to bed on Friday 13th September to a baby girl via cs. Alhamdulilah
Bs will come very soon.

May God see the rest of you through successfully.

cappo teamseptember
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2019
CONGRATulations ma, our God is indeed a Good of surprises.

Spiritualgal:
Birth Alert !!!

Mo mo oun aiye ma ti wi
Mo mo oun eyan ma ti so
Won ti pe wa ni agan ri

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:53am On Sep 16, 2019
UPDATED ROLL CALL FOR TEAM SEPTEMBER

Yeah....finally its our month of supernatural deliveries.
Father on behalf of my team we appreciate you for being with u through out this 9monthe course...finally it's our month of joy unspeakable, we pray that you grant all team September mom's and indeed every woman on a platform a safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

Dear teamies go forth and bring forth with joy, mummy and baby hale and hearty. Let the birth announcements and BS start dropping as e dey hot.

No delays whatsoever in Jesus name.
@Adetayormrs18 how far moma?

Pls let's come out and answer our names

MONIKER....................... EDD.............GENDER

1. peggygee................... 29th ...........Team blue
2. Myrygurl..................... 14th...........Birthed a beautiful princess
3. Mumibaby.................. 11th.......... Birthed a Beautiful Princess
4. Kaimasomkene......... 9th............. Birthed a Beautiful Princess
5. Reezon....................... 8th..............Not yet known
6. Crownzeal.................. 29th............Not yet known
7. Mabel20 .................. 22nd........(Twins) Not yet known
8. Jummyteetoo........... 14th.......... Team pink
9. Hansie63.....................26th...........Team pink
10. DoubleJ19..................19th..........Team Blue
11. Tofi3,...........................2nd............Team Blue
12. Adetayomrs18............5th............ Not yet known
13. Peddylove....................29th...........Team Blue

#Teamseptember for Swift and short delivery
#Teammummy&baby Hale and hearty
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamsexymomas with the sauce cool

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 1:02am On Sep 16, 2019
@Reezon, Jummyteetoo, Adetayomrs18, Tofi3 pls momas kindly update us about your Los.....

Pls let's know how you all are faring.

To the remaining Team September momas, may God grant us all short and swift deliveries with no complications.

Mother and baby alive is our portion.
I decree no loss in Jesus name.
Our safe delivery is non negotiable.

Go forth and bring forth this new week and beyond in Jesus name, and update us with the Goodnews.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ennyhollar(f): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2019
Thanks for the responds mama

futuremoma34:

Mama, they placenta is normal, absolutely normal, Dts how dy describe placenta in the third trimester, what you should be doing now, is to be praying for they baby to be be head down before delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ennyhollar(f): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2019
Thanks for the responds mama.

futuremoma34:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jummyteetoo: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2019
peggygee:
@Reezon, Jummyteetoo, Adetayomrs18, Tofi3 pls momas kindly update us about your Los.....

Pls let's know how you all are faring.

To the remaining Team September momas, may God grant us all short and swift deliveries with no complications.

Mother and baby alive is our portion.
I decree no loss in Jesus name.
Our safe delivery is non negotiable.

Go forth and bring forth this new week and beyond in Jesus name, and update us with the Goodnews.
I still dey o,hoping to God and expecting my princess this week,cos when I did the last scan it gives me 22 as Edd again, I pray for easy delivery and good news.
Thanks for checking on us my able cappo,hope you are fine too and other Mama's.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2019
God, you see the baby in my womb. You know her every detail, every muscle, every bone, every bit of her beautiful body, mind, heart, and soul. No matter how she is formed, she is beautiful and she is beloved by you. Grant me peace throughout this pregnancy, that I would surrender every worry or fear to you. May I take heart, knowing you have overcome the world and made a way for us to be near to you in heaven someday and on earth here now. No matter what comes, be near, Jesus. Bring comfort and peace, bring blessed assurance. In your name, amen.

Here I come again, representing team May 2020. God has been faithful. The door he opens, no one can close, when he says yes no one can say no. God is still reading my chapter that he opened since 2015 to him alone be the glory grin grin grin grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2019
CONGRATulations MoMA. Happy bumping

lioha:
God, you see the baby in my womb. You know her every detail, every muscle, every bone, every bit of her beautiful body, mind, heart, and soul. No matter how she is formed, she is beautiful and she is beloved by you. Grant me peace throughout this pregnancy, that I would surrender every worry or fear to you. May I take heart, knowing you have overcome the world and made a way for us to be near to you in heaven someday and on earth here now. No matter what comes, be near, Jesus. Bring comfort and peace, bring blessed assurance. In your name, amen.

Here I come again, representing team May 2020. God has been faithful. The door he opens, no one can close, when he says yes no one can say no. God is still reading my chapter that he opened since 2015 to him alone be the glory grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2019
I'm fine moma. Trusting Lo to come out early...the wait is long....it's not yet my EDD Sha, but I want an early baby mbok. Don't worry Lo will come when it's time.

Jummyteetoo:

I still dey o,hoping to God and expecting my princess this week,cos when I did the last scan it gives me 22 as Edd again, I pray for easy delivery and good news.
Thanks for checking on us my able cappo,hope you are fine too and other Mama's.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Congratulations to you... God bless the baby. Logan to de o Olugbala, aiye wa Leto.
Spiritualgal:
Birth Alert !!!

Mo mo oun aiye ma ti wi
Mo mo oun eyan ma ti so
Won ti pe wa ni agan ri

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2019
Congratulations ma... He makes everything beautiful in His own time.
lioha:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wumgold: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2019
Joyfulmama:
First roll call for team January so that we can gather ourselves together properly and be more active. Please feel free to correct me and give ideas because I be jjc.
I hope we are now feeling great and enjoying our 2nd trimester?

Monika ................................ Edd.................... Sex
1)Joyfulmama..................... 24th /26th
2)Omankem..........................10th
3)dharyor1234..................... 24th...................... XX
4)Redberyl............................16th
5)Honeysweetest
6)Queen1............................... 2nd
7)nebsunshine.......................5th
8 )hunniesuzie........................9th
9)quin9....................................9th........................XY
Let's start submitting our Edd so I can update our records. Wishing us a great week ahead

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#

Hello my belle full mummies. EDD Jan 17

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.