Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152199 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 3:33am On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:
I'm so heart broken right now
If someone had told me I will wear this kind of shoe one day I would have sworn for the person
I've not been myself since 4.30pm

My 3 years old daughter was assaulted! She came home with blood stains on her pants. I usually bath her immediately she returns from school and saw it. I immediately checked her vjay lo and behold the idiot finish the place with fingers cry cry cry if you see the picture you will weep for me

I took her straight to children emergency see how nurses were shouting who did this!!! It's serious vandalizing cos she can't urinate without screaming. I've asked her to pls tell me who did it but it seems the person threatened to harm her if she speaks
She's currently doing sitz bath and on antibiotics/pain relief

Lord I need strength right now I can't even eat
I'll report the case to the police station with the blood stained pants as evidence plus the photograph of the site, we must get to the root of this!!! so my child cannot go to school in peace again God!!! cry

Pls I need professional advice aside police pls help!

Oh noo, I am pained on ur behalf, I feel so bad right now, I am in tears..why will anyone do that to a child, what kind of wicked world do we live in now. This is so not fair. Plss don't beat urself too hard, u are a good mother, just try and talk to her with love, tell her a short story that goes thus.. Their was a lil girl named xyz who lived down the street while you were a child, ghf did something like putting his hands into her body and hurt her, ghf told her never to tell her parents because they will die and xyz too will die. But xyz told her mummy because she wanted to know if truly mummy will die, what ghf did and her mummy did not die. He was a liar and he should be punished for lying , because it is bad what he did.

End the story in a loving way and watch her reaction. She will tell u who did it or point it to u. For now, everyone is a suspect, class teacher, school bus driver, uncle, etc...the suspect is close than you think..let ur third sense watch out for who will not be able to look u in the eyes when they see you. And then find a good human rights group, we have one in Ikeja, they take up cases such as this, find them using google and put a call through, I really don't know how they operate tho. But I am sure it will be coded so as not to allow the culprit escape, good thing u took a picture..pls set ur camera somewhere when telling dear daughter the story, so that it captures the moment she mentions a name and then u save it, that would be ur evidence...they will push the case, find the culprit and when they do, plss before they get him arrested and taken to jail, get a hammer and break his jaw or five fingers or aim for his balls....don't worry, it is not going to kill him and it won't equal the pain in ur heart, but it will help the fool feel a lifetime pain even with the judgement in court. My sincere and profound prayers are with your family in this time. Plss be strong and don't punish yourself. I am in pains...God whyyyyyyy

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 3:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Some men are truly and honestly evil, agents of the devil. I’m so sorry this has happened to you and I pray that you get to the bottom of this. I pray this man gets the punishment he deserves because no innocent child deserves to go through this kind of trauma. He needs to be in prison, disgusting animal. Please mum, take it easy, God will definitely fight this battle for you. He will never get away with this, please believe that!!! Keep your baby close to you, she will reveal the animal who is behind this. My prayers to you mum, just take it slow.
tatacherie:
If someone had told me I will wear this kind of shoe one day I would have sworn for the person

My 3 years old daughter was assaulted! She came home with blood stains on her pants. I usually bath her immediately she returns from school and saw it. I immediately checked her vjay lo and behold the idiot finish the place with fingers cry cry cry if you see the picture you will weep for me

I took her straight to children emergency see how nurses were shouting who did this!!! It's serious vandalizing cos she can't urinate without screaming. I've asked her to pls tell me who did it but it seems the person threatened to harm her if she speaks

I'll report the case to the police station with the blood stained pants as evidence plus the photograph of the site, we must get to the root of this!!! so my child cannot go to school in peace again God!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 5:06am On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:

Oh my goodness!!! I’m so sorry mama. Big hugs to you and your girl. I can’t even imagine how you are feeling.

I think you should start asking questions from school or wherever it is she goes to but apply wisdom so the person doesn’t know you are on to him/her. Then maybe really talk to your daughter, encourage her, put her at ease and maybe, just maybe she will speak up. It is important to fish out this person and save other kids.

My heart goes out to you and I pray for God to comfort you at this time

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 5:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Mbliz:
i am present oo.hmm edd 11 & 19 Nov. Team pink. God has been faithful. Dh has been very supportive. And master victory has been encouraging too though naughty sometimes. In all, i am thankful...congrats to the mama's who have dropped and to those of us still waddling, safe delivery is ours.
Good to know you are doing great....will update sex asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 5:43am On Oct 16, 2019
gratefulme40:

Sex is pink
Talking about counting down....I am open to baby arriving from next week ooo
Alright Mama,will update gender ...as for next week things,I dey ur side too, the tiredness no be here again...

It is well with us....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Jeniluv:
ATTENTION PRETTY PREGGY NOVEMBER MAMAS
Issa Roll call something##Smiling

Oh how I love how October is gradually coming to an end...Indeed,our God is faithful..just like yesterday

My gallant teamies,how body?hope we are all good?Let us all be conscious of our diet biko oo cos na this period baby dey add weight most...For our dear Mamas who might port to October,we wish u safe,smooth and easy delivery as well as other Mamas....

November is now the most important month in our lives,as such,our hopes will never be dashed cos our God is faithful...

Please quote me with baby sex o for update .For those Mamas still MIA,pls come online,lets know you are fine e hear?

The good God that has brought us this far will surely see us through to the end ##AMEN.....

Oya,catwalk and answer present......

S/NO. MONIKER. EDD SEX
1. Ruthiegal...........................6thNov.............XY
2. pis23.................................. 12th Nov............XY
3. gratefulme40.....................16th Nov..............
4. Mbliz...................................19th Nov.............
5. blessedmum11...................20th Nov...........
6. Jeniluv................................. 20th Nov..........XX
7. labasulla...............................18th Nov............
8. OnyxGem10..........................23rd Nov.........
9. Ajokeomo..............................16th Nov........XX
10.firstpregnancy.....................27th Nov........
11.wendy26...............................21st Nov........XX
12.sheweezy..............................30th Nov.......XX
13.Positive mummy......................??.............
14. Aneemee..............................11th Nov.......
15. khaffi2...................................12th/18th Nov..
16. Kokaiye..................................30th Nov......
17. Okolinneoma.........................25th Nov......
18. egbaguy2................................8th Nov.....XX
19. ChavivaBrown.........................25th Nov.....XX
20. Henitan24...........................8th Nov......XX
21. Peachbloom........................16th Nov.....XY
##TeamNOV2019
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni.
Present cappo
Sex still unknown
Hopefully next wk wen l go for Anita scan baby will cooperate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2019
claseek:
thanks so much dear.. I'm doing great mama.. kiss just changed moniker is all.. I hope you're fine too

Thank God..Yes I am...thanks..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2019
Mama tatacherie,I'm so sorry about that..just do as other mamas has advised..the culprit will be exposed by Gods grace.. Pls be strong for your baby...it is well with her..We are with you..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Tatacherie
I am so sorry that this happened to your little girl.
Please start from the school and like one mama said, tell your little girl a story, get her comfortable and she will tell you who is responsible.

I am so sorry this has happened to you.

May God be with your family through this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Mama Tatacherie am so so sorry this happened to your princess, so heartbroken and in tears, the school management have a lot of answering to do, right now everybody is a suspect, may the doer of this evil deed never know peace till the end of his/her life for causing that innocent girl so much pain...I believe your daughter will still open up to you she's just scared and truamatize at the moment... Please in all you need to b strong for her, may the lord grant your home the strength you need to pass through this moment.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ChavivaBrown: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Giddyperson:

Lol that's the baby getting older, he's bathing, brushing, dressing up, partying, and getting ready to come out. Some of it might be Braxton hicks too.

Issokay.... grin Thank you for your response ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Modified
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SPDAZZY(f): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2019
I am so sorry Mama Tatacherie. I agree with the story telling, the disgusting pervert should face the full wrath of the law and yours as much as you can.

He won't have peace for assaulting a child. This is so sad, please be strong for your girl, she needs it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=nggie congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2019
blessedruby:
Yes. I took it when i was 5weeks
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:

OMG! Was almost in tears reading this.
You might not be be able to get her to say the name all by yourself because she would have been threatened by the baaastard, and the fear would keep her from talking.
I once watched a program on tv with a case similar to yours, and the mom couldn't also get the girl to say the name of the guy that did it. It was until the case was reported to a welfare centre, that the experts there could make the girl say the name.
Have copied a link below for centers in Lagos where you can make a case. You can choose a center closest to you.
https://www.mediaconcern.net/spd
My prayers are with you and your family, and I pray the baaastaardd get caught, and is castrated for life...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:

Oh my God!!! This has got me shivering. May God see you and your family through this. My God! Pls make sure you get to the root of this matter, and I really pray the memories of what happened is wiped off from her head forever.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Liftedhands:
Happy birthday darling! God bless and keep you always kiss kiss kiss

Iya Ekene.
Thank you and Àmín to the prayers.
May warm regards to frosh boi Ekene kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2019
ayabadamilola:
Happy birthday to our wife... May you live long!

Àmin, iye mi!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Gloryne:

Happy birthday Cutie.. you are blessed

Amen and amen.
Thanks sìs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Cutemarvel:

Happy birthday to my son's namesake. You will be known for good and great things, wish you long life and prosperity.

Àmin and Amin
Thanks mama and kiss kiss kiss to your Akorede too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Hey mamas

Happy birthday to sweet Akorede @zaynie she will live long, prosper and do great exploits.

Thanks maami kiss
Those plantain enter my eye o cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Fyngal1:

Wow! She's so big. Happy birthday Akorede

Thanks sis kiss
How is Fynbabyboy and his sister.
May you never cry over them kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Ma'am in the house, abeg help your sister biko.

I am 2monthplus and my tummy is big already. The pregnancy is obvious now even though my scan says everything is okay but still worried because of the big tummy.

Google says pregnancy will start showing after three month.

Maybe u are carrying more than one cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Abeg where are team April and our team head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Can I get someone to communicate with about my needs ?
#verySad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:

I am so heart broken and in tears reading this
How can a 3 year old be abused in school of all places ??
Who knows how long the idiot has been messing her up and eventually finished it off yesterday
I can’t even imagine what your little girl has been through

Please follow this through.....
contact the right organisations
And if at anytime you run out of resources to pursue the case
Please come back and let us know
I am sure mamas here will be more than willing to support

Any mama here that has the right link to bodies that deal with this please get in touch with her let’s fish out the idiot and teach him/her the lesson of his/her life

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2019
firstpregnancy:

#verySad

Please don't be sad ma'am, pregnancy comes with a whole lot of mood swings. You can rant it out here, so many of us might be able to relate with you and then proffer solution. Goodmorning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asey(f): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Why?
I am very sad.
Please take it easy on yourself......with gentle talks, I believe your girl will speak up.

Whoever did this or any persons involved will never know peace.
tatacherie:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2019
This world is full of wicked people, why should a 3 years old go through such horrible experience cry cry cry cry mama tatacherie May God give you and your family the strength to go through it. I just weak

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2019
[Omg! Im so sorry this has happened. I hope the person faces the law. quote author=tatacherie post=83174937]I'm so heart broken right now

Pls I need professional advice aside police pls help![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peachbloom(f): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2019
firstpregnancy:

#verySad

Hi.
Everything okay?
If you need us to reach out to you and support you in any way, that will be very perfect, afterall, we are here to support each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.