Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152494 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Can I get someone to communicate with about my needs ?

#verySad

I can give you a call if you leave a contact number
I am not a counsellor or anything but I am willing to listen and support in whatever way I can
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nyxx123:
Mamas of NL, I dnt want to derail but I have a concern, I don't know but since I put to birth I have been so sensitive. Things normally am suppose to over look, I react, so inorder not to make a fool of myself, I came here to confirm if am over acting, thinking or worrying.

Here it goes
So I watched my male cousin's status, he uploaded his brother's 4 months old baby girl and captioned it "soulmate"
I replied soulmate And he replied

"Yesso no body should play with her for me"
"Na my own baby, my little bride"

Then my mama bear wanted to react but I restrained myself from doing so. Please I want to know if I should call him out or report him to his brother or his brother's wife or should I drink water and mind my business
yes,u are overreacting,I call my friend's child my sweetheart,darling,love, call my little cousin that too, do that mean I have some thing in mind,I bet u will say am a woman, let's stop reading evil into every action,who are those saying peadophile, you think that peadophile gives notice of their intentions, mind ur buisness, it will be silly confronting him on it,don't put thoughts that he don't have into his head. I don talk my own.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jeniluv:
ATTENTION PRETTY PREGGY NOVEMBER MAMAS
Issa Roll call something##Smiling

Oh how I love how October is gradually coming to an end...Indeed,our God is faithful..just like yesterday

My gallant teamies,how body?hope we are all good?Let us all be conscious of our diet biko oo cos na this period baby dey add weight most...For our dear Mamas who might port to October,we wish u safe,smooth and easy delivery as well as other Mamas....

November is now the most important month in our lives,as such,our hopes will never be dashed cos our God is faithful...

Please quote me with baby sex o for update .For those Mamas still MIA,pls come online,lets know you are fine e hear?

The good God that has brought us this far will surely see us through to the end ##AMEN.....

Oya,catwalk and answer present......

S/NO. MONIKER. EDD SEX
1. Ruthiegal...........................6thNov.............XY
2. pis23.................................. 12th Nov............XY
3. gratefulme40.....................16th Nov..............
4. Mbliz...................................19th Nov.............
5. blessedmum11...................20th Nov...........
6. Jeniluv................................. 20th Nov..........XX
7. labasulla...............................18th Nov............
8. OnyxGem10..........................23rd Nov.........
9. Ajokeomo..............................16th Nov........XX
10.firstpregnancy.....................27th Nov........
11.wendy26...............................21st Nov........XX
12.sheweezy..............................30th Nov.......XX
13.Positive mummy......................??.............
14. Aneemee..............................11th Nov.......
15. khaffi2...................................12th/18th Nov..
16. Kokaiye..................................30th Nov......
17. Okolinneoma.........................25th Nov......
18. egbaguy2................................8th Nov.....XX
19. ChavivaBrown.........................25th Nov.....XX
20. Henitan24...........................8th Nov......XX
21. Peachbloom........................16th Nov.....XY
##TeamNOV2019
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni.
present oh, we are almost there grin na days i dy count now as a ftm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by trevolady(f): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Honeysweetest:
yes,u are overreacting,I call my friend's child my sweetheart,darling,love, call my little cousin that too, do that mean I have some thing in mind,I bet u will say am a woman, let's stop reading evil into every action,who are those saying peadophile, you think that peadophile gives notice of their intentions, mind ur buisness, it will be silly confronting him on it,don't put thoughts that he don't have into his head. I don talk my own.

Am i the only one who think you reason differently undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mamas help me shook mouth for this matter, I decided to go for scan today cos I been having stomach ache(not cramp) at the right side of my stomach since yesterday though its on and off(those type of pain as if you want to purge), we are measuring 3days behind even though EDD didn't change, there was a liquid found @ d right fallopain tube same thing was seen during our 6weeks scan so we believe there is possible infection which I know it can't be treated for now...During scanning the sonographer asked if am having pain @ d side of suspected PID I told him no only on and off pain @ d other day, he requested for PCV and HVS and said he's suspecting something, Oga what are you suspecting he said I shd just do PCV and it must be done everyweek for now, that if there is reduction in the blood volume @ any point he will den tell me what to do, I asked if my baby is fine and the heartbeat, he said everything looks fine...Now my question is what does PCV have to do with stomach pain, and what is the effect of dropping PCV? We can't see a doc cos we are still in our 1st trimester and have not register. Please any advice or suggestion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mama Tatacherie, I am so sorry for what your little girl is going through. This the nightmare of every mother and I am so broken that you are currently at this spot, Words are not enough but please be as strong as you have ever needed to be. This is the time to stay strong with a clear head and deal with this head on. Be patient wihh your little girl, she will reveal the bastard and I am certain you will get justice. Please strong mama as impossible as it might seem right cos that little angel needs to tap her strength from you.
I will be praying for your family, that God sees you all through this.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Debclem:
Mama Tatacherie, I am so sorry for what your little girl is going through. This the nightmare of every mother and I am so broken that you are currently at this spot, Words are not enough but please be as strong as you have ever needed to be. This is the time to stay strong with a clear head and deal with this head on. Be patient wihh your little girl, she will reveal the bastard and I am certain you will get justice. Please strong mama as impossible as it might seem right cos that little angel needs to tap her strength from you.
I will be praying for your family, that God sees you all through this.
Well said dear. Tatacherie, sincerely I feel your pain. Please be strong for your baby girl's sake. Just sadly wondering what will be the case for a child who has not really started talking fluently. How does she name her assaulter? Well I would suggest parading all the people she had contact with yesterday before her (both male and female o, everybody is a suspect) while closely watching her for any sign of flinching or fear. May God strengthen and see you and your family through this trying times. And, please don't beat yourself up. You are not a bad mother and you have not failed ur daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pearl05:

Happy birthday angel. You will make momma, Dada and your generation proud. Amen.

Amen and amen
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nyxx123:

Oh my! Shes so cute in her attire

Thanks a lot momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jellyshine:

Thanks Prettyuche. @Zaynie congratulations to Akorede.Happy vigilante to our new mum's in the house.

Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Happy birthday angel! You are meant for greatness and like the sun nothing will stop you from shining. Enjoy your day!

Amen and amen.
Thanks a lot sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
trevolady:

no, I don't move with crowd nor think like they think,I love being positive in everything.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tatacherie, I am loss for words, the world is truly evil. God help her heal both emotionally and physically, Amen.
Madam zaynie, I even wanted to ask for your advice for something, until I saw this cos I know you are a teacher.

My daughter is 4, after picking her from school yesterday, on our way home, she complained that her thumb was hurting, on clearer look, I noticed there was a little cut on it. I asked her what happened and she began:

Daughter- it's Miss pe....( And put her hand across her mouth, trying to stop herself)

Me- who? Tell me now....

Daughter- she said I should not tell

Me: tell me now, am I not your friend again? You know you can tell me anything

Daughter- it's Miss peace (her teacher), I was shouting and she used pointer to flog me hand.

Me- sorry, but don't be making noise in class again, ok?

I am not bothered that she flogged her, despite the cut, cos the girl can be a handful.
My problem is that she made her promise not to tell anyone as it was my daughter's fault she did what she did.

I have always encouraged my daughter to tell me anything that happens in school no matter how silly and she has always, cos I want her to be always free and tell me things so I can know what's happening.

Her teacher threatening her not to talk is setting a precedent I don't like cos my daughter actually stopped herself from telling me until I reminded her that as her best friend she should tell me.

How do I approach this issue with the owner or the school or said teacher?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tatacherie..hmmm, still trying to put my thoughts together. Typed and deleted many times. Will reach out later with contacts to support, praying for wisdom and strength for you to deal with this and for your daughter that she heals (physically, mentally and emotionally) completely

cutiereborn please go to the school and strongly communicate to the teacher and the proprietress. It is a massive problem that she flogged a 4 year old child enough to make a cut. A 4 year old shouldn't be flogged at all, especially not with a prop/tool. Light smacking, I for hear. Punishment is more appropriate. Telling the child not to report is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE and you need to emphasize this to all parties concerned. Also make sure your daughter receives rewards/positive reinforcement for telling you so she knows she did a very good thing

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:
I'm so heart broken right now
If someone had told me I will wear this kind of shoe one day I would have sworn for the person
I've not been myself since 4.30pm

My 3 years old daughter was assaulted! She came home with blood stains on her pants. I usually bath her immediately she returns from school and saw it. I immediately checked her vjay lo and behold the idiot finish the place with fingers cry cry cry if you see the picture you will weep for me

I took her straight to children emergency see how nurses were shouting who did this!!! It's serious vandalizing cos she can't urinate without screaming. I've asked her to pls tell me who did it but it seems the person threatened to harm her if she speaks
She's currently doing sitz bath and on antibiotics/pain relief

Lord I need strength right now I can't even eat
I'll report the case to the police station with the blood stained pants as evidence plus the photograph of the site, we must get to the root of this!!! so my child cannot go to school in peace again God!!! cry

Pls I need professional advice aside police pls help!

This is bad

First of all is her teacher a man?....and also it can be all this lesbian female, since is fingering

Who do u usually leave ur child to when they dismiss.....do they have gateman?

The culprit is in that school...

After the case has been settled make sure u sue the school so that this type of incident will not reoccurre

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Tatacherie..hmmm, still trying to put my thoughts together. Typed and deleted many times. Will reach out later with contacts to support, praying for wisdom and strength for you to deal with this and for your daughter that she heals (physically, mentally and emotionally) completely

cutiereborn please go to the school and strongly communicate to the teacher and the proprietress. It is a massive problem that she flogged a 4 year old child enough to make a cut. A 4 year old shouldn't be flogged at all, especially not with a prop/tool. Light smacking, I for hear. Punishment is more appropriate. Telling the child not to report is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE and you need to emphasize this to all parties concerned. Also make sure your daughter receives rewards/positive reinforcement for telling you so she knows she did a very good thing
Thanks, I will do that this evening when I go to pick her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crownzeal(f): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
So heartbreaking to read this. God will fish out the heartless culprit. Please be strong mama, you are in our prayers. God will heal your daughter.

tatacherie:
If someone had told me I will wear this kind of shoe one day I would have sworn for the person

My 3 years old daughter was assaulted! She came home with blood stains on her pants. I usually bath her immediately she returns from school and saw it. I immediately checked her vjay lo and behold the idiot finish the place with fingers cry cry cry if you see the picture you will weep for me

I took her straight to children emergency see how nurses were shouting who did this!!! It's serious vandalizing cos she can't urinate without screaming. I've asked her to pls tell me who did it but it seems the person threatened to harm her if she speaks

I'll report the case to the police station with the blood stained pants as evidence plus the photograph of the site, we must get to the root of this!!! so my child cannot go to school in peace again God!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is every parents nightmare. I am short of words really, i read the post very early but didn't even know what to say, all through today it kept ringing in my head.

I just pray God guides you aright cos i don't even know how i would react, person go die that day. Please console and be with your daughter, i know she would open up soon. Everyone one in that school needs to be accounted for, male or female cos i was assaulted by both as a child.

God be with you mama tatacherie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
trevolady:

Yea its cool to think differently but in cases like this, one has to be very careful. If you've handled such cases, you'd discover that most of these bastaaaards use such words and actions to make the child and family get comfortable with them, then they perpetrate their evil acts. Yes, this guy may not have intentions of doing such but then I feel it's not appropriate.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Mamas help me shook mouth for this matter, I decided to go for scan today cos I been having stomach ache(not cramp) at the right side of my stomach since yesterday though its on and off(those type of pain as if you want to purge), we are measuring 3days behind even though EDD didn't change, there was a liquid found @ d right fallopain tube same thing was seen during our 6weeks scan so we believe there is possible infection which I know it can't be treated for now...During scanning the sonographer asked if am having pain @ d side of suspected PID I told him no only on and off pain @ d other day, he requested for PCV and HVS and said he's suspecting something, Oga what are you suspecting he said I shd just do PCV and it must be done everyweek for now, that if there is reduction in the blood volume @ any point he will den tell me what to do, I asked if my baby is fine and the heartbeat, he said everything looks fine...Now my question is what does PCV have to do with stomach pain, and what is the effect of dropping PCV? We can't see a doc cos we are still in our 1st trimester and have not register. Please any advice or suggestion

You can still see a doctor tho you haven't registered. I have not registered too but when i went to make enquiry, the nurse told us if there is any complaints before you are fully registered, (considering the long process in General hospital) we should not hesitate to come. Just that you will go to the emergency and doctor will attend to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:

God! This post just gave me serious head ache. Does your daughter come home straight from school? Do you pick her up yourself? If yes, i say ARREST every fuc**ing person in that school. You are in benin right? You can also report the matter at children welfare at upper sokponba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
angeltolly:

You can still see a doctor tho you haven't registered. I have not registered too but when i went to make enquiry, the nurse told us if there is any complaints before you are fully registered, (considering the long process i. General hospital) we should not hesitate to come. Just that you will go to the emergency and doctor will attend to you.
Thanks Cappo mi, I will watch till tomorrow and do just that incase I feel the pain again, but so far the pain have subside and am fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tatacherie I am so sorry for what happened to your 3 yrs old. May God console you. May the person be brought to book very soon.

To those who reached out to me too , I say thanks . May God meet us at our points of needs .
I don't know how it happened but I am yet to buy a single thing from both the hospital list and baby needs. It's usually not like this but somehow God said it would be . Every time baby kicks , it reminds me that I have few weeks to go.
I am a Nov mom and baby is a girl .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mama Tatacherie
So sorry about what has happened to your daughter. It's really devastating to hear. God will punish the bastard that did this. Please be strong for your daughter, I'm very sure the person is in her school. Try and make her very comfortable to enable her open up to you, a mama has suggested telling her a story. God will give you the wisdom and strength to handle this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
cutiereborn:

Her teacher threatening her not to talk is setting a precedent I don't like cos my daughter actually stopped herself from telling me until I reminded her that as her best friend she should tell me.

How do I approach this issue with the owner or the school or said teacher?

I would rather you speak with the teacher about it privately if possible especially if the school authority can dismiss her for it. I say this because she may not have intentionally hit her to give her a cut. And she knows how parents and management can react. Mistakes do happen. She may have apologized to the little girl for it already and regretted her actions.

Though after speaking with her and she still doesn't see any wrong in telling a toddler not to tell her mother things, then one should escalate to school head. Sorry mama.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mama Tatacherie , I can't imagine what you and your family are going through now. So sorry you have to experience this. May God grant you wisdom and strength and quick recovery to the innocent baby girl.

Pls do a thorough investigation. angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks Cappo mi I will watch till tomorrow and do just that incase I feel the pain again, but so far the pain have subside and am fine.

Glory to God. It is well.

@ bolded.... Ayam not understanding lipsrsealed No allow another person see that thing biko sad ayam not around tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tatacherie, I am indeed very sorry about what happened to your daughter, please do all in your care to get justice and please be strong. Its a devastating experience.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sincerely zaynie change me thinking about online vendors I bought 2things from her when I wasn’t satisfied with 1 she collected it with pleasure and thank you mama zaynie
omodasolamary:

I recently got my Baby things from Zaynie and my experience was beyond expectation as it was not just about the purchase of items but she added advisory and consultancy service I never paid for to it. As a FTM, I could not have asked for more and I could not have made a better choice with no stress. It was such a wonderful experience buying all my baby things from her at reasonable and competitive prices with delivery done at my door post..........I was really impressed and satisfied.

For mamas in the house who want to shop for baby things online, Zaynie (Nana's baby essentials) is really a perfect choice. you will get more than the value for your money.

#shoppingwithnohassle
#economical
#qualityassured
#morethan100%genuine
#customersatisfaction

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LMay(f): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
The Cece Yara Child Advocacy Centre
2 Akin Ogunmade Davies, Gbagada Phase 2, Lagos.

Please call this organization immediately on 08008008001. The call is free. They'll come meet you wherever you are. They are very passionate about child abuse.

I contacted someone there now about your case. They said you should NOT wash the pant. That you should keep it. And also take pictures.

Please reach out to them, they're willing to help you free of charge.

tatacherie:

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
So sorry tatacherie.
My fear everyday.
Please be strong and try to be calm towards ur child.
Screaming and shouting may increase her fear.
Please take it up with d school.
So sorry momma.

I stan nana baby's essential too.
Shopping without stress

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Crownofwealth(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.