Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196494 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tatacherie, I am sincerely short of words.
I remember dreaming about someone assaulting my daughter few weeks back and I know how I woke up feeling and reading about this now makes me feel like I should home school my daughter and make her my hand bag. This is every mothers nightmare sincerely.
Do as the other mama said about telling her a story so she could feel free to tell you who did it. Be strong for you, her and the family. My prayers are with you.....

PS: don't forget to give that person an everlasting injury before he/she faces the wrath of the law

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tatacherie, my prayers are with you and the family! All I can say is that you take it easy with your daughter so she can open up.

Bhet the bastard that did this shouldn't go unpunished. Arrest all the fucktards at the school and the last place she stayed. Let them fish out animal!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lemonadewifey:
Tatacherie, I am sincerely short of words.
I remember dreaming about someone assaulting my daughter few weeks back and I know how I woke up feeling and reading about this now makes me feel like I should home school my daughter and make her my hand bag. This is every mothers nightmare sincerely.
Do as the other mama said about telling her a story so she could feel free to tell you who did it. Be strong for you, her and the family. My prayers are with you.....

PS: don't forget to give that person an everlasting injury before he/she faces the wrath of the law
I agree with you mama. I know God protects us all, but I never go out for long without my sons. They're the real definition of handbags! Me and them dey gather go everywhere o, except my mom or MIL is around.

Please, keep praying for your daughter and make her your handbag for now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tatacherie, truly I'm speechless, so speechless. How can someone be so evil? What is attractive in a 3yr old baby, forget the toddler of a thing. What pleasure will he/she derive for crying out loud. This is fuckn crazy cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Jesus cry cry cry cry

Sue the fuckn school, they're mad, all of them. If they can't handle a child under their care then why is it a school. From her teacher to the last breathing creature in that school should be held responsible.
Get the picture and also her undies should be a strong evidence.

Ahh God, I don't even know why I'm angry like this. So the culprit will eat, sleep well and feel fulfilled this night. Some people are truly sick.

Is well mama, is truly well. E-hugs. May God continue to bless her and may this experience not scar her for life. Amen

And may God continue to protect our children.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:
I'm so heart broken right now
If someone had told me I will wear this kind of shoe one day I would have sworn for the person
I've not been myself since 4.30pm

My 3 years old daughter was assaulted! She came home with blood stains on her pants. I usually bath her immediately she returns from school and saw it. I immediately checked her vjay lo and behold the idiot finish the place with fingers cry cry cry if you see the picture you will weep for me

I took her straight to children emergency see how nurses were shouting who did this!!! It's serious vandalizing cos she can't urinate without screaming. I've asked her to pls tell me who did it but it seems the person threatened to harm her if she speaks
She's currently doing sitz bath and on antibiotics/pain relief

Lord I need strength right now I can't even eat
I'll report the case to the police station with the blood stained pants as evidence plus the photograph of the site, we must get to the root of this!!! so my child cannot go to school in peace again God!!! cry

Pls I need professional advice aside police pls help!
Mama, so sorry about the incidence. All you need now is to be strong so as to get the right solution.
Such a person who has done this will surely see the rot of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Can I get someone to communicate with about my needs ?

#verySad
Mama cheer up now ... life itself is full of ups and down.
Christ is always available for you and we are your family here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Mamas help me shook mouth for this matter, I decided to go for scan today cos I been having stomach ache(not cramp) at the right side of my stomach since yesterday though its on and off(those type of pain as if you want to purge), we are measuring 3days behind even though EDD didn't change, there was a liquid found @ d right fallopain tube same thing was seen during our 6weeks scan so we believe there is possible infection which I know it can't be treated for now...During scanning the sonographer asked if am having pain @ d side of suspected PID I told him no only on and off pain @ d other day, he requested for PCV and HVS and said he's suspecting something, Oga what are you suspecting he said I shd just do PCV and it must be done everyweek for now, that if there is reduction in the blood volume @ any point he will den tell me what to do, I asked if my baby is fine and the heartbeat, he said everything looks fine...Now my question is what does PCV have to do with stomach pain, and what is the effect of dropping PCV? We can't see a doc cos we are still in our 1st trimester and have not register. Please any advice or suggestion
Please mama, you should see a doctor even if you've not registered for antenatal.
I saw a doctor in an health Centre and private hospital in my 1st trimester before registering.
It will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:
If someone had told me I will wear this kind of shoe one day I would have sworn for the person

My 3 years old daughter was assaulted! She came home with blood stains on her pants. I usually bath her immediately she returns from school and saw it. I immediately checked her vjay lo and behold the idiot finish the place with fingers cry cry cry if you see the picture you will weep for me

I took her straight to children emergency see how nurses were shouting who did this!!! It's serious vandalizing cos she can't urinate without screaming. I've asked her to pls tell me who did it but it seems the person threatened to harm her if she speaks

I'll report the case to the police station with the blood stained pants as evidence plus the photograph of the site, we must get to the root of this!!! so my child cannot go to school in peace again God!!! cry

Oh my God!!!! What is this world turning into, a 3 yr old baby. Pls who bought her home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Tatacherie I am so sorry for what happened to your 3 yrs old. May God console you. May the person be brought to book very soon.

To those who reached out to me too , I say thanks . May God meet us at our points of needs .
I don't know how it happened but I am yet to buy a single thing from both the hospital list and baby needs. It's usually not like this but somehow God said it would be . Every time baby kicks , it reminds me that I have few weeks to go.
I am a Nov mom and baby is a girl .
Hello teamie,breathe in,out....Do u doubt God's miracles?how He will do it,I don't know but of a certainty,He will...please relax,miracles still happen,He will put smiles on ur face soonest...Remain blessed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cityella: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:

Am really sorry about this, I can't say I understand how you feel, but I pray that GOD will heal your family.

in my opinion,
Your daughter needs you now more than ever, she might be just 3years old but she knows something wrong has been done to her. We do not know how long this person has tried before he finally succeeded and also to what extent this person has threatened her.

Your baby may not be to express the Pain she feels except maybe the physical pains. Do not force her into speaking if she doesn't want to. You know your daughter and knows how she reacts to people and things around her. This person who did this might be her teacher, bus driver, gateman or even a student. Everyone is a suspect.
if trying the story telling doesn't work, try taking her to school casually if possible go through the way she normally goes to school and back see how she reacts to people you'll definitely get a clue as to who did this.

Keep all evidence even the tiniest one matters, take a video if you can.
And when you finally get the devil who did this "no matter who he/she is", make sure to burst his balls.

More importantly your daughter needs you because whatever happens, your daughter will always remember how you stood for/by her.
A child never forgets..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:

My 3 years old daughter was assaulted! She came home with blood stains on her pants. I usually bath her immediately she returns from school and saw it. I immediately checked her vjay lo and behold the idiot finish the p

Oh NO!How could some men be so mean?what is pleasurable in this nonsense act?
Pls,accept my sympathy mama,with God's help,the idiot will be caught!

God is with you and yours....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:

i am truly sorry for what happened to your princess. Was moody all through today and seeing this now infact i feel weak...hmm . The other moms have said it all and i believe time heals every wound especially if you let it. Be strong and fight till the end definitely you will get justice... Let me also use this time to encourage we parents to start sex education for our children( boy and girl) atleast from 2 years of age. For example letting them know their body parts and the right names they are called not nicknames. And also letting them know that no body has the right to touch their private body parts and if anyone tries it, they should run away and immediately report to u(parents)...its well with you mama tatacherie. Be strong..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
tatacherie:

My 3 years old daughter was assaulted! She came home with blood stains on her pants. I usually bath her immediately she returns from school and saw it. I immediately checked her vjay lo and behold the idiot finish the place with fingers cry cry cry if you see the picture

Dear mama

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. How is the little girl doing?
Just give her time she will tell you who the bastard is.
It's sad we live in a wicked world
Stay strong for her please.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
So sorry tatacherie, please start a new thread in family section about it so you can get as much help as possible as soon as possible. Somebody on this thread has already made phone call for you thank God,
Please start a thread so the case can blow up and you will get lots of helpful advice and the culprit will be fished out sooner.
Sorry again. Why are men so heartless?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Honeysweetest:
yes,u are overreacting,I call my friend's child my sweetheart,darling,love, call my little cousin that too, do that mean I have some thing in mind,I bet u will say am a woman, let's stop reading evil into every action,who are those saying peadophile, you think that peadophile gives notice of their intentions, mind ur buisness, it will be silly confronting him on it,don't put thoughts that he don't have into his head. I don talk my own.

Madam ok they don't give notice of their intention,granted! but they do leave subtle hints and there's a big difference between love, darling ,(I believe is used for a dear one) but soulmate is one word u dnt just throw around, it's deeper! It's a wrong caption whether it was written with good intention or not.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Even in school, someone's child is not safe again. I have some many questions like who picks her up after school? When school closes, where do the students stay before someone comes to pick them up? Are they allowed to roam about,until a guardian comes to pick them up? What's the school security like?? If it happened in the school environment, how come a 3 yr old was left alone to be molested and abused this way

Tatacherie am so sorry, I pray your DD heals physically and emotionally from this abuse.

pls after this case is over and the culprit found, and if it is reported that it was done in the school environment,i would suggest you post name of the school address and photo of the culprit

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 1:38am On Oct 17, 2019
Nyxx123:

Madam ok they don't give notice of their intention,granted! but they do leave subtle hints and there's a big difference between love, darling ,(I believe is used for a dear one) but soulmate is one word u dnt just throw around, it's deeper! It's a wrong caption whether it was written with good intention or not.
well madam,I still don't see it like u are seeing it,u want to confront someone over the pet name he calls someone else's child,his brother at that,because he might molest the child,,lol! go ahead.am done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:39am On Oct 17, 2019

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:19am On Oct 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Tatacherie, don't be too hard on yourself.
You can't take your child everywhere and watching your child all day long can be quite exhausting. It's the evil predators that deserve to be blamed. Not you and not your daughter especially as all you did was send her to school.
The truth will come out soon enough. It wasn't those children, I want to believe it wasn't them.

Try to go back to normal routine with her, that way she can heal faster.
Reassure her that you love her unconditionally and that you will always love her.
I know you'll be extra soft with her in the coming weeks but please don't let your guilt trip you into not watching out for some signs in her. Remember, she's still 3 years old.

Forgive yourself Tata, forgive yourself so you can be able to move on from this.
I put something on my diary update. It might still be useful for her and can actually get her talking one day especially if the perpetrator is anywhere close or isn't caught on time.
Give her plenty hugs and let her know she's a brave girl.
I pray her heart gets healed.

When the perpetrator is caught, please give him a slash on the face. A scar on the face will certainly make children wary of him or her in future.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:33am On Oct 17, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:51am On Oct 17, 2019
Surulady:
Sincerely zaynie change me thinking about online vendors I bought 2things from her when I wasn’t satisfied with 1 she collected it with pleasure and thank you mama zaynie

Thanks a lot for this mama.
I appreciate.
My love to the twins. Don't worry, you'll soon get the hang of things. kiss
You can also get a paid help to come in everyday to help at home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 5:18am On Oct 17, 2019
tatacherie:
Good morning mamas
You are all amazing
Thanks so much for the prayers and support
You all made it easy for us
I'm so grateful

Now my daughter has finally spoken up!

After school lessons by 3.pm the pupils move from their classrooms to a waiting room where parents come to sign and take their children
All class teachers handover their pupils to the waiting room attendants and retire for the day

My family and my Landlord's are very close we are like brothers and sisters living together in love for close to 6 years now. My Landlady has 3 children in the same school my daughter attends so she takes her children to and fro school along side mine

Whenever my landlady is extremely occupied I pick and takecare of the children till she returns
Her children are age 10, 7 and 3 years.
So on Tuesday as usual she brought the children home at about 4.pm and usually I bath my daughter immediately on arrival.
The first thing my daughter does on seeing me after school is to report all the activities that took place as far she can remember. Someone pooped on the floor, Aunty spanked someone etc

Unfortunately she didn't say anything like she used to so I initiated it
I asked what happened in school and she said my neighbours daughter pushed her in the school field and she fell seriously hitting her bum on the ground. I scolded her never to go to the field and that she must always remain in the waiting room till mommy comes and I promised to scold the girl.

So I pulled down her pants to bath her and lo I saw blood stains, Lord!!! my heart sank as so many things were running through my mind at the sight. I asked who injured her and she said nobody. Ah! I immediately asked her to lie down so I can check and I saw the shock of my life!
I saw several finger injuries all around the labia of the vjay with fresh blood like it just happened. I started questionning but she refused to speak I begged and compelled but she was just staring at me like a dumb

I snapped the site and took the blood stained pants and went to show my Landlady she was shocked as well saying this is the first time she is seeing this kind of case physically and that she has only been hearing from afar

We took her straight to children emergency clinic and on examining her the nurses confirmed she was assaulted. But thank God her hymen isn't broken. They recommended drugs, wrote a report and assured to support us to get the culprit

And finally yesterday my daughter confessed my Landlady's 7 years old daughter and my next door neighbour's 6 years old daughter as the culprits
She said herself(my daughter) and my landladys 3 ys old daughter wanted to pee so they told my Landladys 7 ys old daughter who accompanied them to the school toilet and that she touched her vjay in the toilet

Both parents are shattered, according to them they have never discovered such happening in their homes before now and immediately got a nurse to examine the girls. And on examination their vjay hasn't been tampered with so how come my daughter insisting they are the ones

On investigation both girls said they are innocent of the act. Now I don't know if both girls have been assaulting my 3 y old together or separately
Police has also interrogated them separately and they said they have never done such an act before
And these are children that stay with me every now and then. I takecare of all of them when their parents are not around, my child stays with them when I'm not around too. The injuries on my daughters vjay are deep finger nails and these girls have no nails, I'm seriously thrown off balance. My instinct is telling me it's an adult female that did this due to the deep nail cuts but I can't doubt my daughter either

A child counsellor spoke to my daughter and she said the person is big! As at yesterday evening she stopped responding to questions like she's exhausted about the whole thing

We have been to the school and it seems over the years there have been such cases before ours and they usually fish out the culprit and prosecute. It's a Catholic school and the revd' sister in charge has started investigation
I want to know where the toilet attendants were when it happened
the waiting room attendants are not left out. If I don't get answers that school will surely go down with power of social media

My husbands lawyer friend who is a member of FUGA has taken up the matter

In summary I didn't protect my child cry and I'm bitter! I was overconfident! I shouldn't have trusted my daughter into anyone's care to and fro school
Generally the school is not safe since there has been such cases before I didn't do a thorough background check before registering my child and we are new there. We have only spent 6 or 7 weeks in the new school and see what I got
Its a big school but so unfortunate they don't have a CCTV something I learnt they had. It would have made investigation way easy

I wish I can homeschool her at this stage. I'm withdrawing my child from the school but I'm scared to put her in any other school

We will surely get to the root of this!!!
Thanks once more mothers
May we not experience such agony
Please mothers learn from my experience pls take your child everywhere you go! not easy but safer cry
Do not relent, God will expose the culprit. If after investigation it is discovered that your landlady's and neighbour's kids assaulted your daughter, please, leave the house and change her school. Make sure that poor innocent girl never sees those kids again.
You and your daughter are in my prayers, ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2019
tatacherie:
Good morning mamas
You are all amazing
I'm so grateful

Hmm. My worst fear. I don't know about other places but in benin, this is now a trend in most schools. Children sexua.lly molesting each other. It's so disturbing. What does a 6,7,8 year old know about 'touching'? Are we parents failing in our duties? And WHERE ON EARTH are the teachers when such things go down?

Tatacherie my sis, don't beat yourself. You didn't fail your daughter. Sending her to school was not a bad call on your part. But shame on that school sha. This is not the first time, yet no adequate measures to guarantee children's safety? Shame on them again

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Honeysweetest:
well madam,I still don't see it like u are seeing it,u want to confront someone over the pet name he calls someone else's child,his brother at that,because he might molest the child,,lol! go ahead.am done

Your the one seeing it as a problem cos you will always see correction as confrontation... I never said I wanted to confront, you came up with that word maybe that's why your having an issue with it. I used "call him out" And again caption is wrong whether he meant good or not!
And if indoubt @ bolded, check the dictionary meaning

A lovely morning to you kiss

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2019
angeltolly:

Glory to God. It is well.

@ bolded.... Ayam not understanding lipsrsealed No allow another person see that thing biko sad ayam not around tongue

You way full ground, you dey brekete for here so nothing they shake u, abeg receive your mantle cos God gat u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Cutemarvel:

Please mama, you should see a doctor even if you've not registered for antenatal.
I saw a doctor in an health Centre and private hospital in my 1st trimester before registering.
It will surely end in praise.
Tanx ma'am I spoke with my gynea last night after sending my scan result over, she said the scan result looks good that she's suspecting its Ulcer abd to come back anytime I feel d pain again and go get a mismag, tank God I get a bottle of that already but DH keeps wondering how foodie like me go get Ulcer, but I woke up stronger this morning, pain don disappear and never to appear again.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2019
tatacherie:
Good morning mamas
You are all amazing
I'm so grateful

After school lessons by 3.pm the pupils move from their classrooms to a waiting room where parents come to sign and take their children
All class teachers handover their pupils to the waiting room attendants and retire for the day

My family and my Landlord's are very close we are like brothers and sisters living together in love for close to 6 years now. My Landlady has 3 children in the same school my daughter attends so she takes her children to and fro school along side mine

Whenever my landlady is extremely occupied I pick and takecare of the children till she returns
Her children are age 10, 7 and 3 years.
So on Tuesday as usual she brought the children home at about 4.pm and usually I bath my daughter immediately on arrival.
The first thing my daughter does on seeing me after school is to report all the activities that took place as far she can remember. Someone pooped on the floor, Aunty spanked someone etc

Unfortunately she didn't say anything like she used to so I initiated it
I asked what happened in school and she said my neighbours daughter pushed her in the school field and she fell seriously hitting her bum on the ground. I scolded her never to go to the field and that she must always remain in the waiting room till mommy comes and I promised to scold the girl.

So I pulled down her pants to bath her and lo I saw blood stains, Lord!!! my heart sank as so many things were running through my mind at the sight. I asked who injured her and she said nobody. Ah! I immediately asked her to lie down so I can check and I saw the shock of my life!
I saw several finger injuries all around the labia of the vjay with fresh blood like it just happened. I started questionning but she refused to speak I begged and compelled but she was just staring at me like a dumb

I snapped the site and took the blood stained pants and went to show my Landlady she was shocked as well saying this is the first time she is seeing this kind of case physically and that she has only been hearing from afar

We took her straight to children emergency clinic and on examining her the nurses confirmed she was assaulted. But thank God her hymen isn't broken. They recommended drugs, wrote a report and assured to support us to get the culprit

And finally yesterday my daughter confessed my Landlady's 7 years old daughter and my next door neighbour's 6 years old daughter as the culprits
She said herself(my daughter) and my landladys 3 ys old daughter wanted to pee so they told my Landladys 7 ys old daughter who accompanied them to the school toilet and that she touched her vjay in the toilet

Both parents are shattered, according to them they have never discovered such happening in their homes before now and immediately got a nurse to examine the girls. And on examination their vjay hasn't been tampered with so how come my daughter insisting they are the ones

On investigation both girls said they are innocent of the act. Now I don't know if both girls have been assaulting my 3 y old together or separately
Police has also interrogated them separately and they said they have never done such an act before
And these are children that stay with me every now and then. I takecare of all of them when their parents are not around, my child stays with them when I'm not around too. The injuries on my daughters vjay are deep finger nails and these girls have no nails, I'm seriously thrown off balance. My instinct is telling me it's an adult female that did this due to the deep nail cuts but I can't doubt my daughter either

A child counsellor spoke to my daughter and she said the person is big! As at yesterday evening she stopped responding to questions like she's exhausted about the whole thing

We have been to the school and it seems over the years there have been such cases before ours and they usually fish out the culprit and prosecute. It's a Catholic school and the revd' sister in charge has started investigation
I want to know where the toilet attendants were when it happened
the waiting room attendants are not left out. If I don't get answers that school will surely go down with power of social media

My husbands lawyer friend who is a member of FUGA has taken up the matter

In summary I didn't protect my child cry and I'm bitter! I was overconfident! I shouldn't have trusted my daughter into anyone's care to and fro school
Generally the school is not safe since there has been such cases before I didn't do a thorough background check before registering my child and we are new there. We have only spent 6 or 7 weeks in the new school and see what I got
Its a big school but so unfortunate they don't have a CCTV something I learnt they had. It would have made investigation way easy

I wish I can homeschool her at this stage. I'm withdrawing my child from the school but I'm scared to put her in any other school

We will surely get to the root of this!!!
Thanks once more mothers
May we not experience such agony
Please mothers learn from my experience pls take your child everywhere you go! not easy but safer cry

The school failed her not you. You did the best you could do. As much as we try to protect our LOs, nothing is guaranteed, we have heard many stories. A woman did this.. this is lesbian ISH.. maybe DD is attributing the bum fall which your neighbors daughter pushed her as the one who did it...

About her been exhausted..give her a mini break, take her to a park, where she can relax and buy an ice-cream or sweet and try initiating those questions again.
PS: keep an open mind, it could be anybody

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2019
Tatacherie,I am so sorry to hear about your daughter and the evil done to her.You are a good mother and your daughter is a champion.My prayers are with you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Tanx ma'am I spoke with my gynea last night after sending my scan result over, she said the scan result looks good that she's suspecting its Ulcer abd to come back anytime I feel d pain again and go get a mismag, tank God I get a bottle of that already but DH keeps wondering how foodie like me go get Ulcer, but I woke up stronger this morning, pain don disappear and never to appear again.
I'm a foodie too oh but always have pregnancy induced ulcer. It comes with upper abdominal pain, bloating, heartburn and trapped gas. Danacid works for me, you can lick it as often as you need relief.

The pain is not always permanent. Take care ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
zaynie:

Thanks sis kiss
How is Fynbabyboy and his sister.
May you never cry over them kiss

Amennn! Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Cutemarvel:

I'm a foodie too oh but always have pregnancy induced ulcer. It comes with upper abdominal pain, bloating, heartburn and trapped gas. Danacid works for me, you can lick it as often as you need relief.

The pain is not always permanent. Take care ma.
U just mentioned all my symptoms love, she asked me to get antacid also, it us well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.