Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145205 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2019
TiffanyJ congrats on your new born. May God continue to keep us. Wishing you and the princess a speedy recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2019
Simsimz:
I haven't started shopping, just been window shopping cheesy. But I'm a 3rd time mum so have the essentials- baby bath, bed, car seat, rocker. I just need to add another cloth dryer. Expecting a different gender this time around so it's just clothes and hospital list I'll be shopping for. PH mamas, pls where can I shop affordable girls clothes, the prices I'm hearing in all these baby shops ehnnn shocked shocked embarassed cry

Anonymous29 I have started shopping, but I still have some things to buy like another clothes dryer and clothes. I'm a STM though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2019
NOVEMBER MAMAS,Are we readyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Its our month,so let the BAs start rolling in...

Roll call coming up shortly.....

My able October cappo@Gloryne,biko come and do HANDOVER officially ooooo,we want to start 'borning',lolz

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2019
Endurance oh, it will pass. Take your pain relief meds, drink lots of water

Pele, that thing na die

Mummywifey:

Mamas anyone here has experienced fibroid degeneration. I am 17 weeks atm and its giving me pains. How did you manage it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Endurance oh, it will pass. Take your pain relief meds, drink lots of water

Pele, that thing na die

I am drinking like fish. I have drank 1.5l this morning. Lool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2019
Mummywifey:

I am drinking like fish. I have drank 1.5l this morning. Lool
Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2019
Nimi22:

Anonymous29 I have started shopping, but I still have some things to buy like another clothes dryer and clothes. I'm a STM though.

happy shopping ma'am....pls which cloth dryer is durable and idea of price.
Am planning to do the remaining shopping soon too. The mind wants to but the body isn't cooperating.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Anonymous29:

happy shopping ma'am....pls which cloth dryer is durable and idea of price.
Am planning to do the remaining shopping soon too. The mind wants to but the body isn't cooperating.

Sorry we in the same shoes. I've been buying this dryer everyday now for like 2 weeks. Shebi when I spend the money finish I will spread clothes on grass grin grin I heard virony is good and one other I can't remember the name. When I do I will update you. Let me ask someone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Nimi22:

Wetin do the first one wey you buy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2019
Jeniluv:

My able October cappo@Gloryne,biko come and do HANDOVER officially ooooo,we want to start 'borning',lolz

Ready, ready, ready ���
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2019
Anugod:
Wetin do the first one wey you buy?

New baby, New dryer o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDDD: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Happy new month to all the beautiful mamas. I was team November but October umbrella caught me. My EDD was 18th November but was scheduled for cs operation against 4th November due to the fact that I have done 3 previous cs operations making this the 4th operation.
On Wednesday 30th, I was contracting and having serious pelvic from midnight but by afternoon I could not manage the pain anymore so I headed to the hospital. The doctors and nurses were worried; planning for the worst and expecting the best. The preparation for the operation was rushed to avoid any uterus rupture. I was wheeled to the theater and within 5 minutes my baby boy came out screaming out loud. To God be the glory everything went well and no problem was encountered.
I'm really grateful to God for this beautiful addition to my family. Baby and I are doing super great. I'm now official mama boys, their wives will be my daughters.
To those expecting this kind of beautiful gift, your time have come receive fruitfulness. And those that are pregnant I wish you all safe delivery and none shall cast their young in Jesus' name.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
My neighbour just had her baby girl early this morning. She went into labour around 3a.m and she's already back home since 9a.m. She's a ftm.
I pray mine will be so simple and fast like hers too.
I'm also a ftm... Edd Feb 17th 2020. Gender unknown yet.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ligxy:
My neighbour just had her baby girl early this morning. She went into labour around 3a.m and she's already back home since 9a.m. She's a ftm.

That's fast o. I thought they monitor for 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
MamaDDD:
Happy new month to all the beautiful mamas. I was team November but October umbrella caught me. My EDD was 18th November but was scheduled for cs operation against 4th November due to the fact that I have done 3 previous cs operations making this the 4th operation.
On Wednesday 30th, I was contracting and having serious pelvic from midnight but by afternoon I could not manage the pain anymore so I headed to the hospital. The doctors and nurses were worried; planning for the worst and expecting the best. The preparation for the operation was rushed to avoid any uterus rupture. I was wheeled to the theater and within 5 minutes my baby boy came out screaming out loud. To God be the glory everything went well and no problem was encountered.
I'm really grateful to God for this beautiful addition to my family. Baby and I are doing super great. I'm now official mama boys, their wives will be my daughters.
To those expecting this kind of beautiful gift, your time have come receive fruitfulness. And those that are pregnant I wish you all safe delivery and none shall cast their young in Jesus' name.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mummywifey:

That's fast o. I thought they monitor for 24 hours.
I thought so too o. Was so surprised to see her back home so soon. And the baby is so beautiful ehn. I fell in love with her at first sight. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
MamaDDD:

Congratulations ma, God bless the newborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jeniluv:

We are ready o. I’ve been having this Menstrual cramp like pain since last night. It comes and goes . And I keep getting this discharge that’s off pink since Wednesday. I was at the hospital on Wednesday but after being checked, they said I wasn’t in Labour. I’m really not comfortable anymore. My edd is nov 4/6 though. So I’m just hoping . I don’t want to go to the hospital and they send me back home. I don’t even know what type of pain I’m supposed to expect. Although when the doctor checked me he said my cervix is still closed but a bit soft. Whatever that means. If I don’t go into Labour this new week we are entering , I’m telling the doctor to induce me by Friday on the 8th coz I’m officially tired and ready to sign out . The cramps are really painful when they come but I can still manage them. My next appointment is on Monday nov 4 so I’ll wait till then. I also feel as though I’m leaking water. I really don’t know to be honest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mummywifey:

Thanks, doctor is managing it and he told me to drink 3 litres of water a day.

Yes water helps too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ligxy:

really? that was fast.... God will make ours easier too. strong baby n mother!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ruthiegal:

We are ready o. I’ve been having this Menstrual cramp like pain since last night. It comes and goes . And I keep getting this discharge that’s off pink since Wednesday. I was at the hospital on Wednesday but after being checked, they said I wasn’t in Labour. I’m really not comfortable anymore. My edd is nov 4/6 though. So I’m just hoping . I don’t want to go to the hospital and they send me back home. I don’t even know what type of pain I’m supposed to expect. Although when the doctor checked me he said my cervix is still closed but a bit soft. Whatever that means. If I don’t go into Labour this new week we are entering , I’m telling the doctor to induce me by Friday on the 8th coz I’m officially tired and ready to sign out . The cramps are really painful when they come but I can still manage them. My next appointment is on Monday nov 4 so I’ll wait till then. I also feel as though I’m leaking water. I really don’t know to be honest

Hi Mama... you might need to insert a pad to monitor if you are leaking water.... you should be checking how quickly the pad gets wet, the smell and the colour. If indeed you are leaking water, please head to the hospital cos it means your membrane has ruptured so you will need to be monitored and if Labour does not kick in properly, they might have to induce cos of risk of infection to baby.

NB: don’t discard the pad, take it with you to the hospital cos that’s your only proof of water leakage and that’s part of what they need to decide on your management

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jeniluv:

Ready n at d same time nervous
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Omojudy:
I suppose sign register for here but maybe I Dey like to keep people suspense for when my surrogate twins go make grand appearance into this world.
What a great way to announce bfp. Congratulations dear, the lord will protect you and yours. You will carry them in your arms and your joy is permanent ijn.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
@TiffanyJ congratulations to you and your family. Thank God it ended in praise. The lord will keep you and the baby.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
MamaDDD:
Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. He will be a blessing to his generation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Happy new month to you all my teamie.
Please pop in and let's know how you're all fearing

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .............................. Edd.................. Sex
1)Joyfulmama.................... 24th /26th........... XY
2)dharyor1234..................... 24th.................... XY
3)Redberyl............................16th.................... XX
4)Honeysweetest................ 15th
5)Queen1.............................. 2nd.................. XY
6)nebsunshine.......................5th
7 )hunniesuzie.......................9th..................... XY
8 )quin9..................................9th......................XY
9)Moaba...............................11th................... XX
10)ebonyjoke..........................2nd
11)Debclem............................7th.................... XY
12)uche23..............................29th
13)simababe........................ 20th
14)wumgold..........................17th
15)Fattamyfattamy...............12th
16)mukht.............................. 27th
17)aderebecca..................... 28th.................. XX
18)Orekegold........................16th.................. XX
19)Bubblezz..........................22nd
We are moving closer to meeting our lo. Just 2 months to go.
Wishing us easy and smooth journey.

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tiffanyj thank God for His mercies nd grace in ur life. Congratulations to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
I have already decided that I will use government hospitals, eg general hospital, health center,they are more professional than all these private hospitals, church owned hospitals are same with private hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
sheweezy:

Ready, ready, ready ���
Yesooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
Joyfulmama:
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Happy new month to you all my teamie.
Please pop in and let's know how you're all fearing

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .............................. Edd.................. Sex
1)Joyfulmama.................... 24th /26th........... XY
2)dharyor1234..................... 24th.................... XX
3)Redberyl............................16th
4)Honeysweetest................ 15th
5)Queen1.............................. 2nd.................. XY
6)nebsunshine.......................5th
7 )hunniesuzie.......................9th..................... XY
8 )quin9..................................9th......................XY
9)Moaba...............................11th................... XX
10)ebonyjoke..........................2nd
11)Debclem............................7th.................... XY
12)uche23..............................29th
13)simababe........................ 20th
14)wumgold..........................17th
15)Fattamyfattamy...............12th
We are moving closer to meeting our lo. Just 2 months to go.
Wishing us easy and smooth journey.

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#
we are almost there, wowww, have bought nothing,not even bothered about it,na to offload dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ruthiegal:

Teamieeee,oya calm down,take a deep breath,chillaxxxx....when the real deal starts,nobody will tell you...

As for water leaking,please and please,use a pad in monitoring,if it gets full quickly,head to the hospital asap...You must not wait till monday mbok...I wish you and us easy and peasy delivery,AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
kokaiye:
Ready n at d same time nervous
Don't be nervous teamie...what will be will be...Las las,we will all come out rejoicing...AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.