Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180711 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDDD: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Joyfulmama:
Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. He will be a blessing to his generation
Amen. Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
hapiness44:

Thank you so much. Was told to do a scan in two weeks time and come back for antenatal after my first trimester. I have Flo already will check out the others

Wish you a safe delivery.
Its best u wait till 8weeks for your scan before some sonographers will b
say they only saw sac or has not seen the heartbeat.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Asasteve:

You can use 5mls or 10mls syringe depending on the size of your nipple. Cut off the top and attach it to your nipple, withdraw it back as if you're withdrawing injection. Hope it helps
This was what the matron at the hospital did to help my breastmilk come when I just delivered my son. It worked perfectly but that shit is damn painful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kennysgirl(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hello mamas good evening. Am a newbie here and am team April 2020. This is my 3rd pregnancy, though I lost d second preggy at 23 weeks and d new hospital I registered with is saying it's most likely cervical incompetence i.e short cervix. Please does anyone have any advice? Abeg make I register for April 2020

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mamaroo for the Sabi mum's
WhatsApp 07034853820 if interested
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berty1: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
BA! BA!! BA!!!

I want to inform this fine house that I birthed my Rainbow Prince on Monday 28th October via Caesarian Section. Wishing all waddling Mamas safe delivery.

BS will follow soon.
Cappo Gloryne.

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
TiffanyJ I am most grateful to God that He did not allow your labour of love and pain to be in vain, thank God you have a baby to call yours despite the ugly incidents. God that did that will perfect your lo's health. Above all congratulations.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:53am On Nov 02, 2019
TiffanyJ, I thank God for your life and the life your baby girl. Perfect healing is you guys portion.

Kaffy4bills, welcome back ma and thank God for His grace. Mama's that reached out to her, may God always meet you at the point of your needs.

All October mamas that have put to bed, thank God for safe delivery.

My wonderful teamies, team Feb, 2020, the best team in the whole world tongue, how is the ministry? It is easy for all of us.

Every medical personnel that will be on duty on our days of delivery will be those picked by God, no power can stop us. It's a promise to us from God.
Let love lead kiss

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Honeysweetest:
we are almost there, wowww, have bought nothing,not even bothered about it,na to offload dey hungry me
You're already covered because you must have had all the basic things already, and if the sex is the same you don't really need much, only to add new clothes. Not like we the ftm
I don go shopping o, I don't want to wait till I will be walking like elephant grin have bought all the necessary things remain only car sit and bouncer. Looking at the baby wardrobe I feel like January should be next month, can't wait to behold my little prince

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chisun89(f): 3:28am On Nov 02, 2019
BA BA BA

My little sunshine made her grand entrance yesterday morning, 1st November. Mother, daddy and baby doing fine.
cc; cappo Gloryne, BA summited, bs will come later

Safe delivery to all remaining mamas

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Nimi22:

I later got the dryer this afternoon. That one I was talking about is evergreen, they said it's the best in the market for now. I got it for 12k there is LMV for 9500 too and other small ones ranging from 5k to 7k if you are buoyant enough please don't go for those, I wish I added money that time to buy this evergreen. Happy shopping
So I was told at the mkt when I wanted to buy. I was asking for virony but the woman said evergreen is the best. She sold it for me #10,500, wholesale price. I bought everything from her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Moaba:
We are counting down! I can't wait. I'm sure November will pass fast unlike October wey be like 5months.
The way I'm adding weight now no be small. I can't wait for January to come and behold my lo. The lord will see us through to the end
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Redberyl:

Hi teamies, baby's sex is XX. Can't wait to meet her.
Good to hear from you. I will update on next roll call. Hope our princess is kicking well?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:47am On Nov 02, 2019
chisun89:
BA BA BA

My little sunshine made her grand entrance yesterday morning, 1st November. Mother, daddy and baby doing fine.

Congratulations ma'am. God bless the new born
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy New Months House,
Congratulations to all Mummies who were delivered in October...
Double strength to all ladies going into the Favour room this November, you will all birth well.

TeamApril2020 How are we all doing?
Blessed among Blessed!
we are already in our 4th Month shocked ... Blessed be God.
This month many will start posting Blue or Pink, some will be going Green (surprise).
Yes oh, those who may want to know Baby Sex, 18weeks is perfect.

Those who are done with Morning Sickness congrats.
Those who are sleeping like sports, well done.
Those who are been waited on, enjoy it oh...
those who are Looking for Energy, I feel you..

Stay Bumping!

November Roll call Team April 2020
Answer your names please...

1. Anugod
2. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf
3. Zinny20
4. mummywifey
5. PatKing
6. MISSYTOSIN
7. AdeSquare2
8. ANewMumIJNAmen
9. LaJoie2x
10. goldenone
11. PecAbby

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
Happy Bumping, and Do have wonderful November.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2019
chisun89:
BA BA BA

Big congratulations!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2019
PatKing:
Happy New Months House,
Double strength to all ladies going into the Favour room this November, you will all birth well.

Blessed among Blessed!
This month many will start posting Blue or Pink, some will be going Green (surprise).

Stay Bumping!

1. Anugod
2. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf
3. Zinny20
4. mummywifey
5. PatKing
6. MISSYTOSIN
7. AdeSquare2
8. ANewMumIJNAmen
9. LaJoie2x
10. goldenone
11. PecAbby

Team April 2020. Guess you missed my mention.

I dey category of those looking for energy plus i sleep like person wey dem drug. Not to mention ulcer/heartburn. undecided

Truly pregnancy no sabi customer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2019
PatKing:
Happy New Months House,

Blessed among Blessed!

Stay Bumping!

1. Anugod
2. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf
3. Zinny20
4. mummywifey
5. PatKing
6. MISSYTOSIN
7. AdeSquare2
8. ANewMumIJNAmen
9. LaJoie2x
10. goldenone
11. PecAbby

Present Cappo. Happy new month. Gradually we're moving. I pray for strength o cos I feel like offloading already. May God make it easy for us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2019
PatKing:
Happy New Months House,

Blessed among Blessed!

Stay Bumping!

1. Anugod
2. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf
3. Zinny20
4. mummywifey
5. PatKing
6. MISSYTOSIN
7. AdeSquare2
8. ANewMumIJNAmen
9. LaJoie2x
10. goldenone
11. PecAbby

Wow! My cappo of last year 2018, I salute you ma. Am sorry after my birth story last year, I have not visited this thread.
Now am here again, I wish am team April again with my best cappo of the year, though it's still possible if baby decides to come earlier.
Am team may, 10th 2020 +/- 2 weeks.

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Berty1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

I want to inform this fine house that I birthed my Rainbow Prince on Monday 28th October via Caesarian Section. Wishing all waddling Mamas safe delivery.

BS will follow soon.
Cappo Gloryne.

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2019
chisun89:
BA BA BA

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Berty1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS will follow soon.
Cappo Gloryne.

Congratulations mama... God bless you and the baby. Wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2019
beyedew:

My wonderful teamies, team Feb, 2020, the best team in the whole world tongue, how is the ministry? It is easy for all of us.

Every medical personnel that will be on duty on our days of delivery will be those picked by God, no power can stop us. It's a promise to us from God.
Let love lead kiss
My able Captain, we are the best and nothing or nobody can take that.

Amen, infact Angels will be on guard for us all. How are you doing also?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2019
chisun89:
BA BA BA

Congratulations mama... may God bless you and the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Joyfulmama:

So I was told at the mkt when I wanted to buy. I was asking for virony but the woman said evergreen is the best. She sold it for me #10,500, wholesale price. I bought everything from her.

I used evergreen for my son and it's still intact. I think the best is to limit carrying around, just find a good position to place it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Congrats to all that put to birth.
Safe delivery to all that will birth soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Cutemarvel:

My able Captain, we are the best and nothing or nobody can take that.

Amen, infact Angels will be on guard for us all. How are you doing also?
Lolzzzz, I thank God for weekend cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giftedniye: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sorry mamas for being so naive, I'm a ftm. Can a see a picture of the dryer and what it is used for?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
PatKing:
Happy New Months House,

Blessed among Blessed!

Stay Bumping!

1. Anugod
2. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf
3. Zinny20
4. mummywifey
5. PatKing
6. MISSYTOSIN
7. AdeSquare2
8. ANewMumIJNAmen
9. LaJoie2x
10. goldenone
11. PecAbby

Thanks so much ma,
Pls add me to the list o, i'm officially team April. We finally decided to come out of hiding.
Congratulations to mamas that have put to bed. BIGGER CONGRATS TO TEAM NOVEMBER (MY FORMER TEAM, 2016) AS U AWAIT ON THE ARRIVAL OF UR LOS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Joyfulmama:

That's cheap, are you in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Acer123: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nimi22:

That's cheap, are you in Lagos or Abuja?
I got mine for 11k. Evergreen too. Told it’s the best by my sis. She got hers over 6yrs ago and still using it. I live in lag

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Acer123:

I got mine for 11k. Evergreen too. Told it’s the best by my sis. She got hers over 6yrs ago and still using it. I live in lag

Thank God I bought this evergreen then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini, philexcel(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.