Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8179221 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) (5302) (5303) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
angeltolly:

You still dey this matter. Winners don't quit smiley
Na so cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Baby bouncer and car seat be like film trick.. before you say "Jack" fiam! grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
From Inside Nana's Heart
This 3pc wear for a boy from 4 years up.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
From Inside Nana's Heart
This 3pc wear for a boy from 4 years up.
I want
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Congratulations to the winners. God bless the givers .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
From Inside Nana's Heart This 3pc wear for a boy from 4 years up.
I want
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
beyedew:

Halleluyayayayayayayaya cheesy cheesy
grin Sweet mama, no mind jawe. How waddling? Abi u still dry catwalk

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jeniluv:
I want
ahhhh cappo even you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
THE END

Now let me list out winners

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
THE END
haaaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
THE END

Awww.thanks and God bless you and they other givers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
THE END

God bless you and the other givers. Gaskia it was fun

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
beyedew:

Finally!!! I'm happy for you, if car seat no reach you, make this one reach you.
Na so o, cos my previous bouncer is badly damaged

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
THE END
Thanks for the fun section. God bless all the givers and the moderator.
Please, don't take what you won't use oh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
firstpregnancy:

haaaa
After you've won something abi angry compared to we late comers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
khaffi2:
ahhhh cappo even you?
Haaaa,miluv,this one enter my eyes gannnnn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
E do me like film o
mothers with 7g I hail thee especially sis Khaffi
fear God faa . grin

May Allah bless the givers and put Barakah in their businesses. Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
THE END

As people blood dey hot, we go still write “ I WANT " to this THE END

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
ma'am zaynie well done mama!!! more power to your elbow.
congrats to the winners,
we wey no win anything.... congrats to us too.
really enjoyed myself. Twas fun!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
God bless the givers and our able moderator kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
THE END

I want!!! grin thanks so much ma'am for taking your time to do this and to the givers, you all will never lack....To the receivers/winners more win coming your ways
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jeniluv:
Haaaa,miluv,this one enter my eyes gannnnn
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Okolinneoma(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please I want this and I hv not bought it.. even looked for it the other day and didn’t see..
zaynie:
From Nana's Baby Essentials

One Sitzbath bowl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
angeltolly:

As people blood dey hot, we go still write “ I WANT " to this THE END

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
We nor want this one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
THE END

I want ooooooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
firstpregnancy:
E do me like film o
mothers with 7g I hail thee especially sis Khafyy
fear God faa . ;DE do me like film o
mothers with 7g I hail thee especially sis Khafyy
fear God faa .
Hahahaha...my sister, the matter tire me sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nyxx123:
Baby bouncer and car seat be like film trick.. before you say "Jack" fiam! grin grin

Azzin hot cake
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pearl05:

I want ooooooooo
Naso grin No need to read, just quote
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pearl05:

I want ooooooooo
Lol. Una no go kill person for this thread today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
kelizosuy:
Hello

Good day to everyone and happy waddling to the preggies kiss kiss kiss

Are you a vendor in need of a place you can buy products at a cheaper and discounted price? Search no more grin grin join our pre order group for wholesalers
https:///JgihsQ0FoJYDLO1o6UkzNN

Visit our retail shop
http://www.Instagram.com/the_dela_avenue

We give you the best prices you can't get anywhere else

Nice. I love to join but I got to have a plan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Awesomemama:

cheesy cheesy cheesy We nor want this one

At all �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Awesomemama:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
We nor want this one

You must want this one o grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) (5302) (5303) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.