Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8179082 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) (5302) (5303) (5304) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anugod:
Mama Zaynie you for no announce the items yesterday o. grin See as preggy mamas blood dey hot grin grin grin

Aswear, my mentions be like 90 something rn!
These pregnant women did not come to play cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pearl05:

I want ooooooooo

You want the end shocked

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cutemarvel:

Naso grin No need to read, just quote

As long as na Zaynie post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:

I'm smh at you rn cheesy
Lol... Na so oo....e pain me ni
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:

Aswear, my mentions be like 90 something rn! These pregnant women did not come to play cheesy
abi now... we full ground!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
khaffi2:
Hahahaha...my sister, the matter tire me sef

wetin tire u for there ? say only you win wetin only u no fit lift tongue[quote author=khaffi2 post=83905171] Hahahaha...my sister, the matter tire me sef[/quote
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nimi22:

As long as na Zaynie post
Lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:

You want the end shocked

grin grin grin

Yes nau. As others don carry first position, me too must carry something so make I jeje carry THE END.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pearl05:

Yes nau. As others don carry first position, me too must carry something so make I jeje carry THE END.

na so jare
lolsss

You Muzzle win sontin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anugod u are a wicked somebody, if she no announce yesterday and people like me come online and see people winning without even trying, sleep no go sure tonight be dat o I go just dey turn for bed and keep imagining if I was online.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pearl05:

I want ooooooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Anugod u are a wicked somebody, if she no announce yesterday and people like me come online and see people winning without even trying, sleep no go sure tonight be dat o I go just dey turn for bed and keep imagining if I was online.
That's how the coming of the Son of Man will be. grin grin No warning, like a thief in the night. You must be ready at all times tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:

Aswear, my mentions be like 90 something rn!
These pregnant women did not come to play cheesy
You never see something. I will be quoting you with "i want" in all your post for 1 week tongue

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
List is out

Big bed - - - - Khaffi2 please tell me your network provider

Baby carrier - - - - Nyxx123

Car seat 1 ---- Amarisa

Nursing pillow - - - Asasteve

Sitting support with play mat--- Wonyi

Bouncer - - - - Pweetiebabe

Car seat 2------ Temitope009

Potty trainer - - - - Pearl05

Sheabutter and Exfoliator - - - - - Lemonadewifey

Sitzbath bowl---- AmazingGod

3pc wear for boys---- Jeniluv

Please let me know if there's any mix up in the list.
I wrote the names as I got the mentions and most of the mentions are seconds apart.

PS: please winners pay for delivery kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
angeltolly:

You never see something. I will be quoting you with "i want" in all your post for 1 week tongue

grin grin grin grin

Ha!
I'll just write Muna and you'll quote I want, I'll gladly parcel her to you within 10 minutes grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
List is out

Car seat 1 ---- Amarisa

I wrote the names as I got the mentions and most of the mentions are seconds apart.
Yaayyyyy meeeeeeeee grin grin cheesy I use mtn oo mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
List is out

Car seat 1 ---- Amarisa

Mama Nyxx123 beat me to it for the baby carrier, was the 2nd to comment cry
Just in case she's No longer interested, I dey hia grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:

Ha!
I'll just write Muna and you'll quote I want, I'll gladly parcel her to you within 10 minutes grin

shocked shocked shocked You play too much, the one here sef don gimme gray hair. Thank you sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
List is out

Car seat 1 ---- Amarisa

Wowwwwwwwwww,and I won something ooooo...Ese Jesu oooooo...thanks mama Zaynie...i really appreciate...God bless you and yours

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
List is out

Car seat 1 ---- Amarisa

Wow wow wow.
I'm so happy right now.
I wish to say a word of thanks to the giver and the moderator herself "maam zaynie"

Words alone cannot express how happy feel and how grateful I am to you both. May your hand work be blessed, may you and you families be blessed in all ye do.
Thanks a lot. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
List is out

Car seat 1 ---- Amarisa

Yaayyy!!!!!! Thanks Mama! God bless and replenish you all....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Das how I did not win anything sad sad sad finally I can have lunch and sleep. Congratulations to all winners. In case winner of potty trainer no want again I dey here o.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Okolinneoma:
Please I want this and I hv not bought it.. even looked for it the other day and didn’t see..

Awww so sorry. It went to another mama but I have it for sale in our store.
The price is 2500N but you can pay N2000 (because you missed the giveaway)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Now that the coast is clear wink
Good day mothers and mothers to be
I sell 100% cotton baby bedsheets at affordable prices
Give your LO that peaceful sleep they deserve on our beautiful bedsheets
Gentle on the skin kiss
Contact us on WhatsApp- https:///2348111029634

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
This bed is going out to Firstpregnancy
I made the decision to give her the bed from the very day I was given the items to give away but I didn't let her know, I told her she needed to compete with the others and fortunately she was the first to pick the big bed.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nimi22:
Das how I did not win anything sad sad sad finally I can have lunch and sleep. Congratulations to all winners. In case winner of potty trainer no want again I dey here o.

abi ooo... our own time go come too!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
zaynie:
List is out

Car seat 1 ---- Amarisa

Kai! The bouncer pain me sha! But congrats to those who won something. And thanks to you ma'am for your selfless service everytime

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Follow Lucciscouture on IG for the cutest princess gowns ever!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow I won something oooooo. Thank you so much mama zaynie and the donors.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Awesomemama:
Now that the coast is clear wink
Good day mothers and mothers to be
I sell 100% cotton baby bedsheets at affordable prices
Give your LO that peaceful sleep they deserve on our beautiful bedsheets
Gentle on the skin kiss
Contact us on WhatsApp- https:///2348111029634

I want
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
our cappo jazzyjazz, how are you now mama? are you still on admission?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
grin Sweet mama, no mind jawe. How waddling? Abi u still dry catwalk
I'm catwaddling....
I trust you are awesome

(1) (2) (3) ... (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) (5302) (5303) (5304) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jeniluv(f), prettmum(f), StephOkemini and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.