Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177164 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5312) (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2019
ANewMumIJNAmen:
Hello beautiful mamas, good evening. I hope you're all waddling well.

I just got back from the hospital this afternoon. I did the cerclage on Monday and I'm recuperating gradually. I'll leave the details for some other time.

I just can't seem to get the fear out of my mind. I'm always worried something might happen. I feel the pain more in my heart than in my body. The devil is really trying to steal my joy, but Jesus got me.

Please anybody that has gone through this experience should contact me so I can know how they pulled through.
Thank you once again for your love and support

sweet Momma,
you are in my thoughts and prayers.
your joy will never be cut short.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 2:07am On Nov 14, 2019
Honeysweetest:
if u are like me that like government hospitals,then parklane hospital, health center uwani, I registered in Heath center,I have not been dissapointed. u can choose parklane
pidify did not see ur no
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 5:09am On Nov 14, 2019
PatKing:
TEAM APRIL 2020

Roll the Drums, lets hit the Dance floor!!
Announcing the arrival of LegitDiva!
Teamies, come and receive our own.

Updated List for Team April 2020

1. Anugod
2. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf
3. Zinny20j
4. mummywifey
5. PatKing
6. MISSYTOSIN
7. AdeSquare2
8. ANewMumIJNAmen EDD 04
9. LaJoie2x EDD 21
10. goldenone
11. PecAbby EDD 16
12. LadyMessi
13. davsquared EDD 12
14. Jennykoko3009 EDD 03
15. Shallypop
16. Orente21 EDD 02
17. LegitDiva

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
Happy Bumping.

Thank you boss, EDD is April 11 by Gods grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenfav(f): 5:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Asasteve:
Please Mamas you people should help we wey be first time mums oo. I bought this flask today, the woman gave me assurance that is a nice one and told me to put hot water this night till tomorrow morning, I did it and tried closing the flask but is not covering well. Please you people should help me ejoor.
A good flask is supposed to be able to close well, making it airtight. U should return it. Dragon flask is the best in the market now and not so pricey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 6:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Asasteve:
Please Mamas you people should help we wey be first time mums oo. I bought this flask today, the woman gave me assurance that is a nice one and told me to put hot water this night till tomorrow morning, I did it and tried closing the flask but is not covering well. Please you people should help me ejoor.

if it is not closing well you may go back to change it. After the testing, was the water still hot? Sorry for asking, how much did you get it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2019
Anonymous29:

if it is not closing well you may go back to change it. After the testing, was the water still hot? Sorry for asking, how much did you get it?
I haven't checked if is hot yet, she said I should leave it overnight.

I bought it 7500
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2019
queenfav:
A good flask is supposed to be able to close well, making it airtight. U should return it. Dragon flask is the best in the market now and not so pricey.
Thank you Mama, how much is dragonflask
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2019
Anonymous29:

Although I use Gint and it's working well. A good flask, after pouring water you don't feel the hotness on the surface. It should also close properly

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenfav(f): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Asasteve:

Thank you Mama, how much is dragonflask
It's 7500-8500 for the biggest size.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2019
Jenny855:

cheesy grin yes ooo I am team feb cool
Please my refreshment o grin

Welcome teamie
Grab a sit and balance well with your bump while cappo beyedew and teamie Cutemarvel brings the jollof rice, chicken and chilled bottle of malt grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2019
beyedew:

Don't clean again cos that milk that is coming out can induce labour. Wait until 36th week

Thanks cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Cutemarvel:

Sorry about the itching teamie, different things one see in pregnancy. Mine is hips pain, doctor is like it's too early to experience it but didn't give any solution. Bearing the pain now.

Kpele teamie
We are almost there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2019
Asasteve:

I haven't checked if is hot yet, she said I should leave it overnight.

I bought it 7500

OK...I think gint, haers and dragon are good. In case you are not satisfied with the one you have.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2019
wonyi:

Although I use Gint and it's working well. A good flask, after pouring water you don't feel the hotness on the surface. It should also close properly

you are right.... how much did you buy it and what is the capacity?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2019
PatKing:
Hi Teamie,
thanks for the shoutout. was wondering what is happening with Team April,
we don full? cheesy

Wonder less, it's raining season that happened to team April grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2019
Anonymous29:

1.8 litres. Either 6.5k or 7.5k
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Awesomemama:

Welcome teamie
Grab a sit and balance well with your bump while cappo beyedew and teamie Cutemarvel brings the jollof rice, chicken and chilled bottle of malt grin grin grin
Always ready to oblige, anything for team February.
Jenny855 all for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Awesomemama:

Kpele teamie
We are almost there
Thanks teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2019
Jenny855:

cheesy grin yes ooo I am team feb cool
Please my refreshment o grin
Welcome teamie, I saw that our team mate Cutemarvel has given you the refreshment. Hope you enjoyed it, Oya sama your EDD and sex of Lo let me update. Please mingle aite.

Reporting from toilet, the kind sleep wey hold me ehhhhh, Jesu!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2019
Anonymous29:

You can also check Mega. It's good too. I got it for 4k, 3.2L
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmazingGod: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2019
beyedew:

Welcome teamie, I saw that our team mate Cutemarvel has given you the refreshment. Hope you enjoyed it, Oya sama your EDD and sex of Lo let me update. Please mingle aite.

Cappo was abt asking if you're typing from the toilet tongue

Trust you are doing good ma'am,pls expect a mail from me today kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2019
beyedew:

Audio refreshment undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Cutemarvel:

Jenny855 all for you

Yinmu lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Awesomemama:

Welcome teamie

cheesy Thank you mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Cutemarvel:

Jenny855 all for you

grin grin thank you mama lol I am still waiting for physical sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2019
angeltolly:

Audio refreshment undecided

Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2019
beyedew:

Thank youuuu. EDD- feb 25th, twin babies. Don’t know their sex yet.

This morn sleep is on another level cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2019
wonyi:

1.8 litres. Either 6.5k or 7.5k
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2019
beyedew:
You can also check Mega. It's good too. I got it for 4k, 3.2L
thanks mama.... is it stainless or glass?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2019
queenfav:
It's 7500-8500 for the biggest size.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Anonymous29:

OK...I think gint, haers and dragon are good. In case you are not satisfied with the one you have.
Yes gint is a good flask, when I bought mine the water inside was still very out on d third day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2019
beyedew:

Very good, helps to keep infection at bay. We preggers are highly prone to infections.

Not late, just make sure to go for the 2nd one 4weeks later

Thanks so much mummy! God bless you.
Will surely go in 4 weeks time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5312) (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) ... (6958) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.