Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125648 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
FloraEC:

Somborri cannor argue in this thread peacefully without been anointed

Profit of argument.... grin grin grin

Thank God.....I dey sabbatical from the thread. Happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Giddyperson:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ngozika, what is this I'm hearing?
Ngozika don carry belle, shakara don end o, she don carry belle, shakara don end o

Giddymama.......leave my friend alone.oooo. before we anoint you too.

Make I run before anointing reach my side
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
zimunachimdi:

Say what??
Congrats congrats love.
I am happy.wow
That what?
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
FloraEC:

Doooooor, I've cry my cry finish. I don't even know my lmp. Since I gave birth my period no steady cry cry
I was sure I've passed my ovulation period cry cry
Everybody was complaining I lost weight when I travelled and lose of weight is always my first symptoms.
I'm ranting cry cry
My tummy no come get respect join, started showing early. cry cry
Shakara never end anything oo

Honestly its not funny..... If you see the way I dey fear kpekus nowadays..... Hubby go just dey look. But what can one do in situations like this than to give thanks and take each day as it come....

Happy bumping

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pls mamas apart from Nhis which other Hmo is good and are currently using?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
comtem2011:
please join o, do am sharp sharp. Give us another double double and put padlock

Sister if I try it ehn police will arrest me o, taking care of children is not cheap at all I tell you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
FloraEC:

Rubs the bump on her
Thanks
kiss kiss kiss receives it wholely
Will be here soonest, Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Asasteve:

Cappo
I gave my baby's sex to be xx during the November roll call
Sorry ma, will do justice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
FloraEC:

Doooooor, I've cry my cry finish. I don't even know my lmp. Since I gave birth my period no steady cry cry
Everybody was complaining I lost weight when I travelled and lose of weight is always my first symptoms.
I'm ranting cry cry
Why you dey cry kwanu? When you were raising your legs up and shouting ride on sir, you didn't know? Congrats sisi cheesy cheesy And happy bumping kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thazlimah:
Hello All, have been an avod follower but silebt of this thread and the ttc thread.
Alhamdulilah i got my BFP today after having a miscarriage in march..
I pray i carry this to tErm in GooD health..
Estimated Due date according to LMP is Aug09...
So nervous and excited
Congratulations! May you carry this to term and deliver safely by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
talltosyne:

Honestly its not funny..... If you see the way I dey fear kpekus nowadays..... Hubby go just dey look. But what can one do in situations like this than to give thanks and take each day as it come....

Happy bumping
Not funny at all.
Yea, I've accepted my fate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
beyedew:

Why you dey cry kwanu? When you were raising your legs up and shouting ride on sir, you didn't know? Congrats sisi cheesy cheesy And happy bumping kiss
I dy suspect say this one na to fulfil all righteousness belle cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bluevy:

Finally Lo showed us her gender, Cappo please update. Bluevy January 19.... XX. Thanks
Noted ma'am. I will update
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
dharyor1234:

Present cappo....We are doing fine just this pressure in my jajaina, this baby does not know that he is just an ordinary tenant...

mehn the waddling no be here, plus most ppl assume I'm having a December baby..in my mind I just laugh them in chinese grin

Well for now I still go to work but will probably take my leave after the festive break...

To all team January mamas, I hail you ooooo, May God see us through and be with us at the point of delivery.

on a lighter mood, my baby decided to say hi to you ppl...did you see where my tummy shoot out cheesy cheesy yeah it is not navel anything but LO decided to do some gymnastics.

Reporting: DS does not allow me to rest with I want to see my baby, then we would now go to the room..I will reveal the stomach for him and he will start rubbing it with his hands

if I ask him, are you through? he would say no ooo..I want to kiss my baby..

it is good Sha at least I am not the only person waiting for the baby, big bro too can't keep calm
Same here teamie, my colleague thought I'm due this month o. Even my PS asked me when am I starting my leave I said not yet sir. The way I walk these days is beyond my control, I tried to catwalk but I discover my legs are open like someone with kleg grin. In all, January is here already, I can't wait to meet my prince.
Your DS is such a darling, loving his kid brother already from the womb. I love that feelings. God will continue to protect him. Kisses to him

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thazlimah:
Hello All, have been an avod follower but silebt of this thread and the ttc thread.
Alhamdulilah i got my BFP today after having a miscarriage in march..
I pray i carry this to tErm in GooD health..
Estimated Due date according to LMP is Aug09...
So nervous and excited
Congratulations ma'am. Your joy is permanent ijn. You will carry to term ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
FloraEC:

I'm ranting cry cry
Hahaha, welcome back o. Anything worth doing is worth doing while you're still young cheesy So congrats. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tipsyjules1:
Good evening my beautiful mums.Dunno if Anyone will still remember me o.I was very active here 2016 with Edd sept 21.I have suffered before I could finally get back online.I have changed phones so many times that coming back online is a problem. I don even open plenty emails yet e no free work.I have really missed you all .I won't get the names well but I will still try.Blessedmum,liftedhands,something jazz.make I stop before I murder names.I am sorry for coming this late. Abeg make una forgive me.I am a DEC mum o.make I stop here.
I remember you dear, welcome back...I wish you safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bloomingbud:

Sister if I try it ehn police will arrest me o, taking care of children is not cheap at all I tell you.
They are expensive o. Everything about them is money.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
FloraEC:

Not funny at all.
come and hug mummy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 12:05am On Dec 07, 2019
FloraEC:

Ayam not back yet tongue tongue my son is yet to say mummy, so until then.

Just hearing of this for the first time shocked shocked
Cappo....had to go and find this cos I knew I read it not quite long....dont worry grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 12:08am On Dec 07, 2019
FloraEC:

Allow him to take his time. Ayam not in a hurry grin cheesy
Lol @ "Ayam not in a hurry" cheesy cheesy cheesy
.......on behalf of my April teamies we welcome you oooooooooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 5:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm new here.

I'm 6weeks 8days now, I'm in overseas and this is my first child. Recently I have bn seeing light blood when I wiped with tissue and within hours it will be clear and won't see anymore. I went to my GP and she gave series of test including HCG to check the pregnancy hormones in me, and also ultrasound to check if the baby's still breathing (All these happened when I was 6weeks 2days) , All went well, the baby's heartbeat was 118per minutes and all test was nice. I was happy, yesterday I started running stomach pain on/off and later saw light bleeding not much but I was seriously concerns, I went to see my GP and she said Its not much and sometimes it's normal if the kind of job I'm into is to stand up, move from one place to another. she said I should observe till Monday if I'm still seeing the blood I should call emergency. But since that yesterday I didn't go to work nor do anything, I just lie down (hubby not helpful at all)��� but I'm managing I notice the blood not showing anymore the color is now brown. And no stomach pain again. Please who else experienced such? This is my first pregnancy and my first child, I'm 27yrs Help oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 5:35am On Dec 07, 2019
FloraEC:

Not funny at all.

Totally relatable. Didn’t even start getting into the experience till after my 13th week. I was a shadow of myself, couldn’t eat, lost weight. But now I can’t imagine not being pregnant or having this baby in a few weeks

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 5:38am On Dec 07, 2019
MomoAdura:

Cappo....had to go and find this cos I knew I read it not quite long....dont worry grin grin grin

Lol that’s how everyone accuses you when you’re already pregnant but you are rejecting/denying baby dust. I’ve experienced it twice! cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2019
BligsMiss:
Hi everyone. I'm new here.

I'm 6weeks 8days now, I'm in overseas and this is my first child. Recently I have bn seeing light blood when I wiped with tissue and within hours it will be clear and won't see anymore. I went to my GP and she gave series of test including HCG to check the pregnancy hormones in me, and also ultrasound to check if the baby's still breathing (All these happened when I was 6weeks 2days) , All went well, the baby's heartbeat was 118per minutes and all test was nice. I was happy, yesterday I started running stomach pain on/off and later saw light bleeding not much but I was seriously concerns, I went to see my GP and she said Its not much and sometimes it's normal if the kind of job I'm into is to stand up, move from one place to another. Which is true (Police Offc) she said I should observe till Monday if I'm still seeing the blood I should call emergency. But since that yesterday I didn't go to work nor do anything, I just lie down (hubby not helpful at all)��� but I'm managing I notice the blood not showing anymore the color is now brown. And no stomach pain again. Please who else experienced such? This is my first pregnancy and my first child, I'm 27yrs Help oooooo
Ma'am first of all I will say Big Congratulations to the entire family. First, it might be Implantation bleeding.

Secondly: You need the following at the moment because I also saw blood with clot from week 2 to week 4. It started little then brown, follows by heavy flow with clots.

1)Consult your Doctor before taking any medications
2)Start Antenatal on time
3)Take minimum of 4bottle water a day
4)You need to start taking progesterone(Gestone and Cyclogest)
5)Take your folic acid daily
6)Eat more vegetables and fruits
7)Reduce stress(Bed rest is required for now) and avoid stairs
coolWear flat shoes
9)Avoid bending and lifting heavyweight for now
10)Pray and start speaking to your baby

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2019
MomoAdura:

Hehehe
Y evuls

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Chimzy09:

Totally relatable. Didn’t even start getting into the experience till after my 13th week. I was a shadow of myself, couldn’t eat, lost weight. But now I can’t imagine not being pregnant or having this baby in a few weeks
My dear, shadow is understatement oo
My siblings told me to check if I'm sick. I lekpa no be small

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2019
MomoAdura:

Lol @ "Ayam not in a hurry" cheesy cheesy cheesy
.......on behalf of my April teamies we welcome you oooooooooo.
Rollssssssssss eyessssssss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Giddyperson:

Hahaha, welcome back o. Anything worth doing is worth doing while you're still young cheesy So congrats. cheesy cheesy
Osheyy
Aunty motivational speaker
Double roll eyes tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2019
comtem2011:
come and hug mummy.
Hugs her tight

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2019
talltosyne:

Giddymama.......leave my friend alone.oooo. before we anoint you too.

Make I run before anointing reach my side
Annoint nah. Jadelle's got my back tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2019
FloraEC:

Osheyy
Aunty motivational speaker
Double roll eyes tongue
Ungrateful pregnant woman. Biko carry your pepper body and be going. Ó muwa tuwara gi ime?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.