Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,029 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127046 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2019
chiefboomite204:
pls mama's I need your prayer at this times ... yesterday at about 1:28 am I noticed blood was gushing out of my body, I was rushed down to the hospital. .. I am 26 weeks along.... then from the conclusion they said i have cervical incompetence... that what was left was for the water to burst... actually the bleeding has stopped since yesterday morning. .. I am been referred to UBTH... pls do anyone know if there is chance of my baby been save... I am in the Labour room since yesterday monitoring the heartbeat of the baby..
note.. pls I need your prayer at this time actually I don't have any pain for now.. any person that had experienced this and the progress... I just need word of encouragement now...

If there is no other possibilities

I think d only option left is for them to help u give birth to d bady

Babies can survive now even if they are born in 24 weeks

U can as well find out other hospital dat has started using those procedure s so u can check in dia.

But it will be expensive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2019
chiefboomite204:

Thanks I am in UBTH...

God will be with u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2019
chiefboomite204:

pls I need help... I want people that passed through this stage to help me out.. I am not myself anymore

I also passed through this some years ago, I was monitored but I guess not well enough because I ended up losing the pregnancy.
What went wrong was I already had a tear and was leaking amniotic fluid( this can also close back). No standing, gravity doesn't help atall. But I have heard of babies surviving and been able to be kept in there longer and the chance you have is that u ain't leaking fluid . Be on strict bedrest as they can't tie ur cervix anymore and ask if u can be given steroid shot for baby's lungs. Just make sure u ask questions and get to know there plan ( your doctors/nurse) it's ur right. Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2019
zaynie:

angry
The oil dinor touch me. tongue
It's all the 8 people that liked your post that I pity. They don't know what they have done to themselves cheesy.....
It will be belle after belle (in parteee after parteee voice)

I just liked her post oh. Just reading this please I am not ready until 2021.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsDot(f): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
chiefboomite204:

pls I need help... I want people that passed through this stage to help me out.. I am not myself anymore
Will remember you in prayers. Don't let it bother you much, speak to God in prayers. He alone can do what doctors can't. My pregnancy has been filled with so many hospital admissions and issues. I almost went into premature labor at 32 weeks last week. I draw solace in God's word, that he will not leave me or forsake me to the point of making my enemies laugh at me. There is nothing prayer cannot do, God will give u a reason to smile in the end.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tipsyjules1(f): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Yayyyy I remember you jare.

Welcome welcome

I wish you a swift delivery

cheesy cheesy cheesy at my name. No be small something jazz
Lol.pardon me jare. grin.thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
FloraEC:

Kpele
I'm here wishing to add, if I tell you what people have said ehh, some said maybe I've contracted a deadly disease etc. I don't know how I've not fallen into depression cos of it. I have fast metabolism. I'm now on a protein shake diet,every morning and night I blend oats + 4banana+ peanut butter or groundnut+ watermelon +condensed milk or hollandia
Fat wahala, slim wahala
The wahala is much and people seem to have bad mouth,after pregnancy everything will return to normal am sure of that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tipsyjules1(f): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hello my fellow team December. How is it going? Me I can't even stand straight or walk well at times.This one pass elephant walk o.Am I the only one feeling this way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tipsyjules1:
Hello my fellow team December. How is it going? Me I can't even stand straight or walk well at times.This one pass elephant walk o.Am I the only one feeling this way.

Noo.I am the definition of elephant.so huge.can't stand for up to 5 mins.can't walk long distance. Bp going up and down.I am counting days.its well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
hi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bluefin:

Girl in general, I think you should stop giving people advise. If you don’t know about a topic please just read and pass and wish the poster well!!! Omg

Just Bleep out of my mention pls.

U can find it out...don't b so stupid to come here and insult me again

Y not give her ur own advice and get out

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
chiefboomite204:

pls what I need is help... is there anything to use to prevent the bulging of membrane.. pls anything to recommend
I found this https://www.popsugar.com/family/Mom-Drinking-Extra-Water-After-Her-Water-Breaks-Early-43292499
No harm in trying

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=Bluefin post=84768744]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tpip: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guys please, is anyone else suffering from carpal tunnel. My wrists hurt so so bad. Please when will the pain stop or what do i need to do for it to stop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
brokewaist:

Team leader,

I behaved like you and sported from Dec 14th to Nov 27.
Baby boy came 37wks 4days.

The papa dey follow me vex as Edd was his birthday, i tell am say make he tell the son to go back go wait for Dec 14th.
cheesy cheesy cheesy congratulations. May God bless him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bluefin:

Girl in general, I think you should stop giving people advise. If you don’t know about a topic please just read and pass and wish the poster well!!! Omg
I don't think the advice was bad. She was referring to neonatal care. I prayed that God will keep our babies till full term because the cost for neonatal care is very high and the chances are 10% for survival.Infact, most hospitals in Nigeria can't even handle neonatal procedure.

I just read it now:Depending on how early a baby is born, he or she may be:

Late preterm, born between 34 and 36 completed weeks of pregnancy
Moderately preterm, born between 32 and 34 weeks of pregnancy
Very preterm, born at less than 32 weeks of pregnancy
Extremely preterm, born at or before 24 weeks of pregnancy
Most premature births occur in the late preterm stage.

Ma'ams that undergo similar things should please advice her on how to go about it

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tipsyjules1:

I'm an hippo from the way I walk cheesy cheesy plus my right hip is the definition of painful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
nnekaike:
The wahala is much and people seem to have bad mouth,after pregnancy everything will return to normal am sure of that.
I swear, the annoying thing is how some will gossip about your body structure.
It'll surely do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
hi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
chiefboomite204:

Pls mama's I need help as much as possible. ...I don't want to lose this baby
Ma'am, I am praying for you too but are you on HMO?

I think my hospital(Lagoon) is into neonatal procedure.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mummy4life1:
I don't think the advice was bad. She was referring to neonatal care. I prayed that God will keep our babies till full term because the cost for neonatal care is very high and the chances are 10% for survival.Infact, most hospitals in Nigeria can't even handle neonatal procedure.

I just read it now:Depending on how early a baby is born, he or she may be:

Late preterm, born between 34 and 36 completed weeks of pregnancy
Moderately preterm, born between 32 and 34 weeks of pregnancy
Very preterm, born at less than 32 weeks of pregnancy
Extremely preterm, born at or before 24 weeks of pregnancy
Most premature births occur in the late preterm stage.

Ma'ams that undergo similar things should please advice her on how to go about it

U dey mind Dem

The lady lady has been crying since morning I only told her d new procedure if d Dr could not find any other help.

They can't give advice but they are quick to jugde people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
chiefboomite204:

Pls mama's I need help as much as possible. ...I don't want to lose this baby
To add to other options, get on complete bedrest with your legs elevated. Very elevated like on the wall or supported by the bed railings. It helps to keep in the baby through gravity.

Your doctor can also prescribe a medication to stop premature contractions. I have forgotten the name. Salbumatol or something like that. May God keep baby and you till term or at least very near term.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.