Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141035 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A
Ds show face this morning around 6:30am inside car on the way to hospital. God took charge and we are already home. December mamas 'happy borning' to everyone remaining.

Watch out for BS
jazzyjaz I don drop BA remaining BS
No be small thing. Congratulations!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A
Ds show face this morning around 6:30am inside car on the way to hospital. God took charge and we are already home. December mamas 'happy borning' to everyone remaining.

Watch out for BS
jazzy.jaz I don drop BA remaining BS
wow, congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS
OH wow!! Freaky Friday really worked o! grin grin Thank God for safe delivery. Congrats sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS
congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22 you mean say you born inside car cheesy

Ahhh

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS

Supernatural. Congrats ma’am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Rollcall for Team December

If you have any complaints please make sure you see your doctor.

May we all carry to term and deliver safely.

December mamas already dropping it like its hot!!!

Iomoge2 - Dec 1st (GIRL) - Ported to November 8 Congratulations mama
jazzyjazz - Dec 14th/16th (BOY) - Ported to November 16
Nimi22 - Dec 20th - Delivered December 14 Congratulations mama
Dharyor1234 (Our january mama, how far?)
Lmay - Dec 3rd (BOY)
Brokewaist - December 14th - Ported to November 27th
Prettyuche - Dec 30th (Twins BOY and GIRL) Delivered December 12. Congratulations mama. Welcome to our twins
Rhukkie - Dec 26th (BOY)
Anonymous29 - Dec 10th
Simsimz - Dec 20th
Cerdarlivia - Dec 8 - ported to November 30. Congratulations mama
Soniabrenda2 - Dec 31st (BOY)

Please mamas let's respond to the roll call so we know how you're doing.

Please share your birth story and birth announcement so other mamas can rejoice with you.

May God make it easy for those left to deliver.
#Teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery
#Sexiestmamasinurneigbourhood
#chirstmasbabies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Oshe. Sharp sharp

Congrats babes

Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cation(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Cheap MTN data plans

1 Gig - #500

2 Gig - #1000

3 Gig - #1450

4 Gig - #1900

5 Gig - #2400

Call/ whatsapp
.081---38---72---55--38

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS
Sharp sharp. Waoh.
Congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS

Congratulations ma'am, welcome baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS
Wow!!! Congratulations mama....Olorun Awo Olorun adasi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinagorom111(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
lovecherish:
what are you, a beggar?

it's okay please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinagorom111(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Last warning! You created your nairaland account on 06/12/2019 because you want to defraud people.

Change your ways because the wrath of God will visit you soon.

Living a fraudulent life is not the best. Leave the forum now before the wrath of God visit you.

Hmm
It's okay
It's my fault�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Chinagorom111:

Hmm
It's okay
It's my fault�
The wrath of God will visit you staring from tonight expect you change from defrauding people. You still have boldness to type?

Note: Apart from God's wrath. I will arrest you soon because I've traced you through your IP address for making attempt to defraud pregnant women.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hi all. I'm new here. I don't know how far gone I am but my LMP was Oct 20th. Pls I need your opinions on this matter.
My hubby wants us to travel to his hometown for the festive period. I don't know how wise that is as I'm already having some pregnancy symptoms like fatigue, vomiting while brushing and serious food aversions. I do not want a situation whereby his people in the village will know I have taken in. My mom isn't okay with me travelling, though it will break my Hubby's heart if I don't go with him as this is an avenue for him to show me off to some of his family members that couldn't make the wedding. The stress of travelling by bus from Lagos to Edo is another thing, I hope it won't affect my baby. I'm torn between listening to my boo or my mom. Pls has anyone travelled to the village in the very early weeks of pregnancy and how was it? Thanks for ur responses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
ijeije123:
Hi all. I'm new here. I don't know how far gone I am but my LMP was Oct 20th. Pls I need your opinions on this matter.
My hubby wants us to travel to his hometown for the festive period. I don't know how wise that is as I'm already having some pregnancy symptoms like fatigue, vomiting while brushing and serious food aversions. I do not want a situation whereby his people in the village will know I have taken in. My mom isn't okay with me travelling, though it will break my Hubby's heart if I don't go with him as this is an avenue for him to show me off to some of his family members that couldn't make the wedding. The stress of travelling by bus from Lagos to Edo is another thing, I hope it won't affect my baby. I'm torn between listening to my boo or my mom. Pls has anyone travelled to the village in the very early weeks of pregnancy and how was it? Thanks for ur responses.

Ur pregnancy is still tender they might not know because it may not be showing

Me that I am doing my wedding by January, and my belly is now showing too much...I will just hand everything to God...

Just b prayerful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS

Congrats Maam shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS

Wow
Congrats sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
I would say look for a way to beg your hubby so that you can stay back. I don't think you will be strong to handle village wahala as you say pregnancy symptoms are already showing..pls stay back they can always see u some other time.plus the bad road..pls avoid the journey if u can.. Takia
ijeije123:

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mzora:
I would say look for a way to beg your hubby to stay back. I don't think you will be strong to handle village wahala as you say pregnancy symptoms are already showing..pls stay back they can always see u some other time.plus the bad road..pls avoid the journey if u can.. Takia
I am 100% in support of the idea. Staying back will be the best for now

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

U don't need to b worried my couldn't pick the heartbeat at 6weeks too

Check back in 2weeks time

U may think u are 6weeks but scan might say u are 5 weeks

Thanks was worried, the scan guy was just asking plenty questions thats why i was worried my lmp was even oct 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Wow! Congratulations mama. May he bring you peace and happiness.
Your bs will be very interesting, biko sharply drop it when you can.

Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2019
January mamas how far? The Lord is our muscle. I am counting days and can't take my eyes off the timer app I downloaded. Movement is getting more dramatic by the day, the waddling no be here. My face is so swollen I hardly recognize myself in the mirror but Las Las, it will end in praise.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 1:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A

Watch out for BS
wow! Congratulations!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2019
ijeije123:
Why would your mum interfer in your home. This issue should solely be between you and your dh. To me, I don't see anything wrong with it except the road journey due to distance. But if you're travelling with private, you should be alright. Else suggest to dh you take flight to reduce stress especially if you find it hard sitting one place for long. You can discuss with him about staying home more let people visit you instead. That way, not many people will know.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2019
miraclebaby:
Why would your mum interfer in your home. This issue should solely be between you and your dh. To me, I don't see anything wrong with it except the road journey due to distance. But if you're travelling with private, you should be alright. Else suggest to dh you take flight to reduce stress especially if you find it hard sitting one place for long. You can discuss with him about staying home more let people visit you instead. That way, not many people will know.

undecided are you saying it's not okay for her mum to give her advice/interfer in matters in her marriage but it's okay for we (total strangers/judgenians) to interfer? grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2019
miraclebaby:

Her mum can't interfere but you can give your opinion and your opinion should count undecided

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2019
miraclebaby:

i wouldn't call it interference. i'm sure she sought her mum's opinion just as she is seeking ours. @ijeije123 , depending on where exactly you are going in Edo; lagos to edo is not that far. if you can afford it, then take a flight. but most importantly, speak with your doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Ayaoye:

undecided are you saying it's not okay for her mum to give her advice/interfer in matters in her marriage but it's okay for we (total strangers/judgenians) to interfer? grin grin grin grin
Lolzzzzzzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2019
ijeije123:
I will advise you not to go, the journey will be stressful for you and the new bun, try and explain to your hubs about it. Also cos of poking eyes, I sincerely will advice you stay back. Village no dey run go anywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ooty and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.