Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200685 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mommadd:

Present ma, we are doing fine and pushing gradually, cappo please update for me,am having twins, sex of one is xy and the other unknown. Hope everyone is fine
heeeeyyyy, our very own mama ejima kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyjblinks(f): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Present Cappo, gender is XX
Mzleemah:
Team March 2020 updated Roll Call (December)

Compliments of the season teamies, guess we are all doing fine.

We have a new Daddy in our midst, registering on behalf of wifey SeyiAyoride welcome to team March

#teamkiakiadelivery
#babyalivemotheralivedaddyandfamilymemberaliveandrejoicing
#teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd ............30th/31st..........(twins) XY& unknown
2. estilo .......................25th.............. unknown
3. Mzleemah ...............3rd/6th.........XY
4. olabrinks ................13th.................XY
5. safeob27 ...............19th.................. XX
6. marygold .................7th.................. XY
7. Jellyshine ...............13th................XX
8. ladyjblinks .............28th............... unknown
9. Graced2018 ...........11th.................XY
10. Chimzy09 .............16th................. XY
11. mumsjoy ..............30th...................XY
12. Pink1000
13. nahzyla .................19th.................. unknown
14. Bluefin ....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao ..............20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama ............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond ............15th.............unknown
18. Danny4God(for wifey) .......17th....... XY
19. smoochii ................20th............ unknown
20. Orente21 ..................31st..............XY
21. Asapretty ..................6th..............unknown
22. Piragirl ....................28th.............. unknown
23. Sacredlily ................14th.............. unknown
24. Folash .....................20th..............unknown
25. HolySteph ...............23rd................XY
26. SeyiAyoride (for wifey).....21/26/28...... unknown

All of you that refuse to answer roll call, you soon start to pay fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
vinoj0225:
Good day mama's, please I'm a FTM and I just went for ante natal yesterday. Complained of a site throat and amoxil antibiotics was prescribed by my doctor. Want to know if it's OK for a pregnant woman to take.

Please mamas, someone should answer na please so that I don't harm my baby taking this drug.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mzleemah:

We have a new Daddy in our midst, registering on behalf of wifey SeyiAyoride welcome to team March

#teamkiakiadelivery

12. Pink1000

Pls cappo update, it's triplets. Two XY & one unknown. We will all get there by His Grace.

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
embarassedhi
Mzleemah:

#teamkiakiadelivery

12. Pink1000

Cappo present!
Thanking God for life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Christianaoha:

By my own calculations from the first scan I had, I am 19 wks now oh but if I go by my last scan I am 20 wks now. My edd is 17 of may. And I will find out the sex of my baby in January.

You are most welcome ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
God is good ohhhhh
sacredlily:
Pls cappo update, it's triplets. Two XY & one unknown. We will all get there by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
We are due on the same day.

How are you coping sis?
Jellyshine:
embarassedhi
Cappo present!
Thanking God for life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sttmema: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
vinoj0225:

Please mamas, someone should answer na please so that I don't harm my baby taking this drug.

Sorry mama but your doctor already okayed the drugs...not all antibiotics aren’t safe drug pregnancy.Drs mostly know Bette than us here so pls go ahead or u can ask another doc for a second opinion...happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
sacredlily:
Jehovah Jireh is your strength. I lift my hands to heaven for you in exaltation.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
To the mamas asking about augmentin and amoxcilin both are one and the same and a category b drug. Absolutely safe!! Might cause diahrrea though, take as prescribed and with lots of water and food.

Inform your doctor if you notice anything off during use.

C.c vinoj0225
Happiness44

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Joyfulmama:
BS
Firstly I return all the glory to king of kings, I am that is I am, accient of day............................ All in all.
My Dr has prepared my mind for elective cs due to my history of delay and age. But he said I should be coming for check up weekly.
Na so I drove myself to hospital for normal anti-natal clinic only for the Dr to say madam we are bringing the baby out within the next hours. I thought it was a joke, that was how I called DH to join me at the hospital immediately. I was already on admission with Drs monitoring my BP every minute, telling me I have to be stable before taking me to theater but instead of my BP to come down it was going up. Dh signed the consent form immediately he arrived and paid, we were told they will need to prepare incubator for the baby, we agreed to everything. All I want is my baby and me to be alive.
I was wheeled into theater 6:15pm, I was injected at the spine at exactly 6:45pm my baby was brought out crying out loud but so small weighting 2.0kg, so the pediatrician that took the baby certified him ok without incubator.
I had 4 Drs on me alone just to make sure all was OK. My BP was monitored throughout the surgery.
It is a wonderful experience that I can't describe. Seeing my baby gives me more strength.
That is how God wipe away my tears of 12 years waiting.
I am now a proud mother of a bouncing baby boy
The devil tried to raise his ugly head but God knocked him down and said this he come to stay.
I use myself as a point of contact for those looking for the fruit of the womb that the lord will visit you and grant your heart desires.
When Jesus says yes, nobody can say no.
My January teamies I'm still with you, I pray it end in testimony for everyone ijn. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony.
I have been taking palp since Friday evening but still not lactating. Please Sabi mamas what can I do?
December cappo @ jazzyjazzy bs submitted
We are still in the hospital.
is the Lord's doing and is marvelous in our sight, congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nimi22:
Birth Story
I promised not to carry this over to the new year so let me share it now.

I got pregnant at a time we weren't expecting any baby cos we felt we were not ready but God had a better plan. Through out pregnancy I was strong except for occasional tiredness and some other minor issues to the glory of God. By November I was already counting days and seriously looking forward to December. First week of December nothing came forth. Then on 12th my friend told me her husband said j was going to deliver 14th which was his birthday then another friend mentioned that date again so I started looking forward to the day.
On Friday the 13th during the Holy Ghost night I danced like my life depended on it. Around 1am after Daddy G.O's prayer, the first contractions came I thought it was like before that will come and not come back till after some hours then after 15mins it came back again and I knew this was the real deal. Around 3am I woke my husband and told him he said ok and went back to sleep. He told me later that he was thinking it will be like the first that took 18 hours that's what I thought too. All this while I was sleeping in between by 5am I stood up to clean the house I was in the middle of washing plates when I went to wake my husband to bath himself and our son so we can head to the hospital he didn't answer me by now I was 10 minutes apart I entered bathroom to bath by the time I got to my middle part I could not continue again I poured water on my body and came out. DH was awake by now. Oya let's start going he said he wants to bath seriously I felt like slapping him that's how he entered bathroom sat in toilet seat and was pressing phone after spending like 15mins he came out and dressed up then I asked if he wanted me to deliver in the car he said that can't be possible. Ok let's go. On getting outside our neighbor's car was blocking ours I told him I can't wait for this I will trek to the street junction let him pick me up there. While trekking at every contraction I will hug an electric pole, thank God I wasn't electrocuted cheesy cheesy cheesy by now contractions were coming back to back some minutes into the journey I felt like something burst from under me and water gushed out, I then held my husband's neck and told him he wasn't driving fast he replied if he drives faster than this then something else may happen. I was just there doing drama I raised my clothes and removed my pants put my legs on the window and was screaming and my son was there watching me. Earlier I had told DH to lock the door cos I might be tempted to open. All of a sudden I felt the urge to push I told DH and shouted no I should not and I told him I will. Then we started exchanging I will push don't push. That one no concern me I sha pushed and i felt something hard come out of me. I asked DH if it was my internal organs or baby's head he said he doesn't know we were on the express then. Then the whole head came out next thing the body slipped out of me I looked up and I saw we were at the hospital gate. Thank God finally we are here. The nurses we met on duty were angels they attended to me very well. When it was time to suture the nurse took her time to explain that my first episiotomy wasn't stitched well so it tore again and I have so much tears but she will take her time to suture she gave me more than five injections to numb it and was always reminding me to tell her if I feel pains. We were discharged some hours later. And that's how I delivered a 3.9kg baby with God and angels as my doctor and nurses.
I return all glory to the Almighty God who took charge of everything.
BS submitted Jazzyjazz take note.
Laziness to proofread so read not minding errors.
Is God indeed, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
vinoj0225:

mama,am suprised u are asking this question, that a woman has birth five children do not give her right to advice u on drugs except she is a nurse pharmacist, doctor,pls mama follow ur doctor's advice. unless u take the drug to a pharmacist, if not,do what u are asked to do

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Na so your GP tank catch me o. Thank God for everything sha

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Continue taking pap. Also I remember taking hot water helped me. Not scalding water o. Hot enough for you to be able to swallow without pain.
Lots and lots of fluids will help

@nimi22 na so you and your dh de act Indian film on top contractions cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2019
Joyfulmama:
BA BA BA
January mama I don port oooo
To God be the glory it has ended in praise.
My prince charming came out yesterday through emergency cs @35 weeks.
BS coming as soon as I recover
Please I need tips on how to get recover fast and stand up from bed on time. I can't wait to behold my prince

Congratulations Cappo....May God be and keep DS. Wish you speedy recovery

Baby sha want to eat new year chicken, thank God it ended in praise. Regards to DH

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyjuly(f): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Hello mamas. Am sorry for the late registration .I had so much mixed feelings throughout this pregnancy.i put to bed last year through emergency cs and 6 months later I took in again,but I know it will end in praise ...January cappo abeg add me for register oo edd Jan 30th xx

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zinny20(f): 1:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Joyfulmama:
BS
Firstly I return all the glory to king of kings, I am that is I am, accient of day............................ All in all.
My Dr has prepared my mind for elective cs due to my history of delay and age. But he said I should be coming for check up weekly.
Na so I drove myself to hospital for normal anti-natal clinic only for the Dr to say madam we are bringing the baby out within the next hours. I thought it was a joke, that was how I called DH to join me at the hospital immediately. I was already on admission with Drs monitoring my BP every minute, telling me I have to be stable before taking me to theater but instead of my BP to come down it was going up. Dh signed the consent form immediately he arrived and paid, we were told they will need to prepare incubator for the baby, we agreed to everything. All I want is my baby and me to be alive.
I was wheeled into theater 6:15pm, I was injected at the spine at exactly 6:45pm my baby was brought out crying out loud but so small weighting 2.0kg, so the pediatrician that took the baby certified him ok without incubator.
I had 4 Drs on me alone just to make sure all was OK. My BP was monitored throughout the surgery.
It is a wonderful experience that I can't describe. Seeing my baby gives me more strength.
The devil tried to raise his ugly head but God knocked him down and said this he come to stay.
I use myself as a point of contact for those looking for the fruit of the womb that the lord will visit you and grant your heart desires.
My January teamies I'm still with you, I pray it end in testimony for everyone ijn. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony.
I have been taking palp since Friday evening but still not lactating. Please Sabi mamas what can I do?

Hallelujah!!!
Amazing God!
Congrats Mummy Aboy
Praise God!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 3:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Good morning experienced mamas in the house. Please help me o! For three days now, my sleep pattern has changed. I wake up at hour interval and find it difficult to fall asleep again or fall asleep very long. Today's own is worse. I haven't closed my eyes for 15min since yesterday night up till now that I decided to bring the matter here. I've tried all I could ranging from taking warm bath, drinking enough water, reading novel, surfing the internet all to no avail. Please is this really normal? If no, what can I do to it? It's not a good experience and I hope I really find help soon! Thanks for reading and I look forward to have answers to all my questions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kingsdelight(f): 5:03am On Dec 30, 2019
vinoj0225:

It's safe to use. I used it when i had an infection in my ears. My baby's grandma: retired matron recommended it and it worked.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kingsdelight(f): 5:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Limahgirl:
Good morning experienced mamas in the house. Please help me o! For three days now, my sleep pattern has changed. I wake up at hour interval and find it difficult to fall asleep again or fall asleep very long. Today's own is worse. I haven't closed my eyes for 15min since yesterday night up till now that I decided to bring the matter here. I've tried all I could ranging from taking warm bath, drinking enough water, reading novel, surfing the internet all to no avail. Please is this really normal? If no, what can I do to it? It's not a good experience and I hope I really find help soon! Thanks for reading and I look forward to have answers to all my questions.

Hello mama, we're in the same ship: doubt a boat would contain us. I've been awake since 1:49 and i'm just starting to feel sleepy. Maybe it's another reggae cooked up by pregnancy. I tell myself my body is preparing for the sleepless nights.

Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kingsdelight(f): 5:13am On Dec 30, 2019
sexyjuly:
Hello mamas. Am sorry for the late registration .I had so much mixed feelings throughout this pregnancy.i put to bed last year through emergency cs and 6 months later I took in again,but I know it will end in praise ...January cappo abeg add me for register oo edd Jan 30th xx

Welcome teamie. Joyfulmama we have a new member: late registration like myself. Same sex too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Limahgirl:

Pregnancy insomnia is totally normal. I had that during my third trimester with my first. It was so annoying when hubby thinks I'm doing it intentionally so i can be up pressing my phone or watching tv. Don't worry it's part of the package

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 5:27am On Dec 30, 2019
Limahgirl:
Hello Ma'am,

The causes of sleepless nights during pregnancy can be due to factors that cause difficulty in sleeping, such as: Hormonal changes and Frequent trips to the bathroom(Drinking too much water in the night before bed).

I also experienced it sometimes in my second trimester but I try to sleep more during the day because pregnant women should sleep for at least 8hours in a day and you can also discuss it with your doctor during antenatal appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Christianaoha: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2019
angeltolly:

You are most welcome ma.

Thanks Sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Joyfulmama:
BS
Big congratulations to you ma'am. May your joy be permanent by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2019
beyedew:

Why not go to the hospital dear.
I have ooo, my dear... they ve done swab test to confirm its yeast. I was asked to used the vaginal tablet which didn't really work...

I am currently trying out what one mama told me and also using vaginal cream.... and hoping for the best

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Joyfulmama:
BS

Congrats Mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Nimi22:
Birth Story
I promised not to carry this over to the new year so let me share it now.

I got pregnant at a time we weren't expecting any baby cos we felt we were not ready but God had a better plan. Through out pregnancy I was strong except for occasional tiredness and some other minor issues to the glory of God. By November I was already counting days and seriously looking forward to December. First week of December nothing came forth. Then on 12th my friend told me her husband said j was going to deliver 14th which was his birthday then another friend mentioned that date again so I started looking forward to the day.
On Friday the 13th during the Holy Ghost night I danced like my life depended on it. Around 1am after Daddy G.O's prayer, the first contractions came I thought it was like before that will come and not come back till after some hours then after 15mins it came back again and I knew this was the real deal. Around 3am I woke my husband and told him he said ok and went back to sleep. He told me later that he was thinking it will be like the first that took 18 hours that's what I thought too. All this while I was sleeping in between by 5am I stood up to clean the house I was in the middle of washing plates when I went to wake my husband to bath himself and our son so we can head to the hospital he didn't answer me by now I was 10 minutes apart I entered bathroom to bath by the time I got to my middle part I could not continue again I poured water on my body and came out. DH was awake by now. Oya let's start going he said he wants to bath seriously I felt like slapping him that's how he entered bathroom sat in toilet seat and was pressing phone after spending like 15mins he came out and dressed up then I asked if he wanted me to deliver in the car he said that can't be possible. Ok let's go. On getting outside our neighbor's car was blocking ours I told him I can't wait for this I will trek to the street junction let him pick me up there. While trekking at every contraction I will hug an electric pole, thank God I wasn't electrocuted cheesy cheesy cheesy by now contractions were coming back to back some minutes into the journey I felt like something burst from under me and water gushed out, I then held my husband's neck and told him he wasn't driving fast he replied if he drives faster than this then something else may happen. I was just there doing drama I raised my clothes and removed my pants put my legs on the window and was screaming and my son was there watching me. Earlier I had told DH to lock the door cos I might be tempted to open. All of a sudden I felt the urge to push I told DH and shouted no I should not and I told him I will. Then we started exchanging I will push don't push. That one no concern me I sha pushed and i felt something hard come out of me. I asked DH if it was my internal organs or baby's head he said he doesn't know we were on the express then. Then the whole head came out next thing the body slipped out of me I looked up and I saw we were at the hospital gate. Thank God finally we are here. The nurses we met on duty were angels they attended to me very well. When it was time to suture the nurse took her time to explain that my first episiotomy wasn't stitched well so it tore again and I have so much tears but she will take her time to suture she gave me more than five injections to numb it and was always reminding me to tell her if I feel pains. We were discharged some hours later. And that's how I delivered a 3.9kg baby with God and angels as my doctor and nurses.
I return all glory to the Almighty God who took charge of everything.
BS submitted Jazzyjazz take note.
Laziness to proofread so read not minding errors.

Awww... God be praised! Congrats Mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2019
olabrinks:
God is good ohhhhh
Over good my sister! I still can't believe it!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2019
Liftedhands:
Jehovah Jireh is your strength. I lift my hands to heaven for you in exaltation.
Indeed all I ever needed is that strength from above. The weight is much on me. God is awesome & deserves to be exalted.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2019
angeltolly:
My may teamies that didn't answer the last roll call, please pop in and say hi.

Amarisa

SlimBrawnie

Lioha

Sysengr

Let's know how you are doing. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.