Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150233 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Liftedhands:
Just a quick one, You know you won't get to your edd with triplets right? 35 36 weeks max your babies are full term in triplet calculations. So brace up to have them early.
My triplet nieces who will be 3 January came at 34+ weighing 1.9kg, 2kg and 2.2kg! they only stayed in the hospital for 10 days cos mom had high blood pressure. If you see them now you won't even know they were preemies.

If you are not on hmo biko don't go near private hospital except you can afford it and it's a very good hospital. Some of them charge per child that is for each child brought out you pay delivery money. Cs is the most recommended route of delivery for triplets, reason being that after the first one comes out more room is made for the other two and they can flip and make birthing difficult. Which might result to emergency. So I strongly advise you to opt for elective cs when your babies are term unless your doctor says otherwise.

With love from triplet aunty grin

Very well said. I opted for elective Cs with my first pregnancy. So this one is a musto musto for elective Cs as well.
My doctor already told me at the early stage that they may bring them out by 35 weeks & I was like no doctor I can carry to 37 week. He said ok let's see how it goes, but my sister as the thing they do me now eeee i just dey count the 35th week.
If it's even possible to bring them out today today I wouldn't mind. The waddling no be beans.
Thank you dearly for this heartfelt advise .
Love u plenty! tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Liftedhand

If i start my hmo registration in january can i benefit from it by august pls who can put me through?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okay, just that I’ve heard several stories about general hospitals.

folash:

General hospital gbagada is still your best bet.
For the weak cervix, a scan would determine that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
The crowd there na die. I don’t know how they attend to emergencies in that place. I know they’re good, but the crowd na d problem. I’ll check gbagada general hospital, thanks

Mzleemah:
R-jolad is good I had my first there safe for the crowd, i heard gbagada general hospital is equally good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
sacredlily:
Very well said. I opted for elective Cs with my first pregnancy. So this one is a musto musto for elective Cs as well.
My doctor already told me at the early stage that they may bring them out by 35 weeks & I was like no doctor I can carry to 37 week. He said ok let's see how it goes, but my sister as the thing they do me now eeee i just dey count the 35th week.
If it's even possible to bring them out today today I wouldn't mind. The waddling no be beans.
Thank you dearly for this heartfelt advise .
Love u plenty! tongue tongue tongue

We have a triplet mama in feb grin
Welcome teamie and weldone o, it's not easy at all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
kingsdelight:

Hello mama, we're in the same ship: doubt a boat would contain us. I've been awake since 1:49 and i'm just starting to feel sleepy. Maybe it's another reggae cooked up by pregnancy. I tell myself my body is preparing for the sleepless nights.

Happy bumping
Hmm! Okay o, but isn't mine too early? I thought they said its third trimester they experience it. Me I'm just in my early second trim o. It is well! It will end in praise for us all in sha Allah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ayaoye:

Pregnancy insomnia is totally normal. I had that during my third trimester with my first. It was so annoying when hubby thinks I'm doing it intentionally so i can be up pressing my phone or watching tv. Don't worry it's part of the package
Thanks so much ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Hello Ma'am,

The causes of sleepless nights during pregnancy can be due to factors that cause difficulty in sleeping, such as: Hormonal changes and Frequent trips to the bathroom(Drinking too much water in the night before bed).

I also experienced it sometimes in my second trimester but I try to sleep more during the day because pregnant women should sleep for at least 8hours in a day and you can also discuss it with your doctor during antenatal appointment.
Thanks ma. Will definitely do when next I go for ANC.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Awesomemama:

Lol cheesy cheesy grin. Porting is allowed tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Honeysweetest post=85339488]lol,this will pass, I experienced it,will wake 12, no sleep till 5am,is tiring,my shot is in the afternoon,I sleep,so don't worry so much,unless u want to go for sleeping tablet which is not cool, I sleep well now,so don't worry mama[/quote
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lol,this will pass, I experienced it,will wake 12, no sleep till 5am,is tiring,my shot is in the afternoon,I sleep,so don't worry so much,unless u want to go for sleeping tablet which is not cool, I sleep well now,so don't worry mama
Okay ma'am. Let me start praying it goes off soon. It's well!Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
delaveres:
Okay, just that I’ve heard several stories about general hospitals.

I understand your fears, but gbagada is a tad different from the average general hospitals we have around. 'Have been using there for about four years and I can attest to their great services.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
ambient:
Liftedhand

If i start my hmo registration in january can i benefit from it by august pls who can put me through?
I think you can, it depends on the plan you are under. Your provider or employee should give you more details about their criteria. I do know elective cs is excluded from most individual plan. You pay from your pocket. Other mamas under hmo will explain better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
delaveres:
The crowd there na die. I don’t know how they attend to emergencies in that place. I know they’re good, but the crowd na d problem. I’ll check gbagada general hospital, thanks

true about the crowd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Awesomemama:

#sideeye#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
Awesomemama:

Cool..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mzleemah:
#sideeye#

grin tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lool
Mzleemah:
#sideeye#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
beyedew:

Wow only 4hours?
God I want this for all team February and I know we will get it.
yes o, but those 4 hours felt like one year.. cheesy
Amen. From your lips to God's ears.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2019
angeltolly:
My may teamies that didn't answer the last roll call, please pop in and say hi.

Amarisa

SlimBrawnie

Lioha

Sysengr

Let's know how you are doing. Thanks

Present ma.
Thanks for always checking on me cappo.
Am fine. Though I had bleeding mid last month and was on bed rest, had to reduce stress. Baby is fine and kicking.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 4:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Who else is awake o, been up since 2:55am cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Acer123:
Please I was given ACT for malaria. The usual arthemeter and lumefantrine. Malaria test came out 1+. I’m almost 35wks gone. Please mamas, is this safe for me and baby? I’ll appreciate your response.
You can take it, it's safe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Acer123: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2019
comtem2011:
You can take it, it's safe.
Oh , thank you so much. I started using it yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2019
sysengr:

Present ma.
Thanks for always checking on me cappo.
Am fine. Though I had bleeding mid last month and was on bed rest, had to reduce stress. Baby is fine and kicking.
Thanks
Oh! Sorry about that. Thank God both you and baby are fine now. There shall be no loss

Again, @ Amarisa, what's up mama. Why have you neglected us even after the plenty plenty mention i have given you. It is well with you. Please pop in and say hi to us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Prudify25:
Who else is awake o, been up since 2:55am cry

Teamie..... It's well with you o. Don't worry, this sleeplessness too shall pass. kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Acer123:
Please I was given ACT for malaria. The usual arthemeter and lumefantrine. Malaria test came out 1+. I’m almost 35wks gone. Please mamas, is this safe for me and baby? I’ll appreciate your response.
Very safe. I used arthemeter lumefatrine through out my pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Congratulations hunniesuzie kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Acer123: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Nimi22:

Very safe. I used arthemeter lumefatrine through out my pregnancy
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
FloraEC:
Congratulations hunniesuzie kiss
She don born? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Anugod:
She don born? cheesy cheesy
Yeah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
FloraEC:

Yeah

Congratulations hunnieuzie, We thank God for safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
delaveres:

I use gbagada gen hospital. U will enjoy their services

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.