Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201077 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
ambient:

Haq haq haq you don't know what is going on,go and take any milo container and keep by you,pour a little dry sand and enjoy spitting in it .its part of the package.
Lol
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Azaebere: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
UnknownQueen:
Good evening beautiful mothers and mum to be, I'm sorry I have to bring this here, cos this is the best place I can bring this anyways, I'm a mum of two and my second child clocked 1 on 23rd of Dec.2019, My first menstruation after having this boy was on Nov. 13th 2019, by Dec this month, I had sex close to my ovulation and sensing that it could result into pregnancy, I took enough salt water that almost chocked me out (although it was the next day), unfortunately I missed my period, and testing I found out I'm positive. I don't want this baby because it's not planned for, please what's the best way to get rid of this.... I've discussed this with my husband and he is also in full support... Please help

Hmmmmm I saw this post on Facebook, madam I think the answers or reply you got from Facebook should be enough for you. Why broadcasting it every where? You and your hubby should advice yourselves and work as your spirits leads.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
sacredlily:
Pls cappo update, it's triplets. Two XY & one unknown. We will all get there by His Grace.
shocked shocked shocked
I carry bombom for you o. A whole tiri, how is the weight like biko?
God is great.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sophiemama: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mzleemah:
sorry for the tiredness, in fact the holiday is sweet just try to rest well. eyah, try to go to the hospital to check your pcv, we are almost at the finish line kiss
Thanks. I'll do that tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
All she needs to do is supply all team may, one month supply of yoghurt( very rich one)

Gbam!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
gingerbred:
Good Afternoon mums and mums to be.

I'm new on this thread.
I'm presently 13 weeks gone. Just last week, i went to register for ANC and certain tests were conducted, and to my surprise i tested positive to hepatitis B. It's been a down moment for me since then as several thoughts have been playing in my head and i dont want my baby hurt.
I just decided to brace up myself and face it.
Please, i want to ask if my baby will be safe from this. And how else can someone get this asides sex cos my husband is negative.
Are there things i need to start doing differently. I plan on going for another comprehensive test soon. Pls, any doctor in the house should advise and if anyone has any experience please

I will advice you to register in a very good hospital that will manage you and baby well. Maybe a good general or teaching hospital. There are some vaccines you will have to take during pregnancy and after delivery and of course, your baby will be negative with good supervision

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
gingerbred:
Good Afternoon mums and mums to be.

I'm new on this thread.
I'm presently 13 weeks gone. Just last week, i went to register for ANC and certain tests were conducted, and to my surprise i tested positive to hepatitis B. It's been a down moment for me since then as several thoughts have been playing in my head and i dont want my baby hurt.
I just decided to brace up myself and face it.
Please, i want to ask if my baby will be safe from this. And how else can someone get this asides sex cos my husband is negative.
Are there things i need to start doing differently. I plan on going for another comprehensive test soon. Pls, any doctor in the house should advise and if anyone has any experience please
I also tested positive to hepatitis B, but immediately my doctor instructed me to conduct a hepatitis b Profile test which I did, it was discovered that I am immuned to the virus, which mean I recovered from it .
In summary, its important you do a hepatitis b Profile first, then necessary precautionary measures can be taken, you wont necessarily infect the baby if precautions are take.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gingerbred: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
I'm presently looking for one. The last hospital i went to could not help, i think i'll look for a general hospital.

Thank you

angeltolly:

I will advice you to register in a very good hospital that will manage you and baby well. Maybe a good general or teaching hospital. There are some vaccines you will have to take during and after delivery and of course, your baby will be negative with good supervision
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gingerbred: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okay. Thank you so much.
Can i do a profile test in any diagnostic center? And if i may ask, which hospital did you use?

Thanks for the info.

Solphiequeen:

I also tested positive to hepatitis B, but immediately my doctor instructed me to conduct a hepatitis b Profile test which I did, it was discovered that I am immuned to the virus, which mean I recovered from it .
In summary, its importance you do a hepatitis b Profile first, then necessary precautionary measures can be taken, you wont necessary infect the baby if precautions are take.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
gingerbred:
I'm presently looking for one. The last hospital i went to could not help, i think i'll look for a general hospital.

Thank you

Great! Please do. Are you in Lagos?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mzleemah:
Team March 2020 updated Roll Call (December)

Compliments of the season teamies, guess we are all doing fine.

We have a new Daddy in our midst, registering on behalf of wifey SeyiAyoride welcome to team March

#teamkiakiadelivery
#babyalivemotheralivedaddyandfamilymemberaliveandrejoicing
#teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd ............30th/31st..........(twins) XY& unknown
2. estilo .......................25th.............. unknown
3. Mzleemah ...............3rd/6th.........XY
4. olabrinks ................13th.................XY
5. safeob27 ...............19th.................. XX
6. marygold .................7th.................. XY
7. Jellyshine ...............13th................XX
8. ladyjblinks .............28th............... XX
9. Graced2018 ...........11th................. unknown
10. Chimzy09 .............16th................. XY
11. mumsjoy ..............30th...................XY
12. Pink1000
13. nahzyla .................19th.................. unknown
14. Bluefin ....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao ..............20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama ............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond ............15th.............unknown
18. Danny4God(for wifey) .......17th....... XY
19. smoochii ................20th............ unknown
20. Orente21 ..................31st..............XY
21. Asapretty ..................6th..............unknown
22. Piragirl ....................28th.............. unknown
23. Sacredlily ................14th.............. (Triplets) XY, XY and unknown
24. Folash .....................20th..............unknown
25. HolySteph ...............23rd................XY
26. SeyiAyoride (for wifey).....21/26/28...... unknown

All of you that refuse to answer roll call, you soon start to pay fine.
Present cappo. Counting down already grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
delaveres:
Good afternoon mamas. Compliments of the season!
Please, does anyone know of a good hospital around gbagada axis?
And please, how do you know if your cervix is weak, are there tests to determine that?
I’m presently 13 weeks and 3 days gone.
General hospital gbagada is still your best bet.
For the weak cervix, a scan would determine that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
gingerbred:
Okay. Thank you so much.
Can i do a profile test in any diagnostic center? And if i may ask, which hospital did you use?

Thanks for the info.

I'm using St. Luke Sabo Yaba.
You can do it in a good laboratory but you will need a doctor to analyse the result.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
So, I went for the TVS today, the result revealed that I have a competent cervix and my cervix length is normal.
My doctor said we will keep checking and be on constant lookout. For now, the cerclage has been shelved and hopefully there'll be no need for it.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
gingerbred:
Okay. Thank you so much.

Thanks for the info.

I was trying to remember the medical term the doctor used when the profile test came in, I just did. He said the hepatitis b is non-reactive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gingerbred: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yes, i'm in lagos

angeltolly:

Great! Please do. Are you in Lagos?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gingerbred: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okay. Thank you

Solphiequeen:

I'm using St. Luke Sabo Yaba.
You can do it in a good laboratory but you will need a doctor to analyse the result.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gingerbred: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
I'll do the test ASAP. Thank you

Solphiequeen:

I was trying to remember the medical term the doctor used when the profile test came in, I just did. He said the hepatitis b is non-reactive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sttmema:

Sorry mama but your doctor already okayed the drugs...not all antibiotics aren’t safe drug pregnancy.Drs mostly know Bette than us here so pls go ahead or u can ask another doc for a second opinion...happy bumping

Thanks for responding. I'm relaxed now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
gingerbred:
Yes, i'm in lagos

If you are close to ikeja and its environ, you can use AYINKE HOUSE (Lasuth)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thank you for explaining. The water part is quite true cos I've been taking more than the normal quantity of water I drink. Thanks again.

Liftedhands:
To the mamas asking about augmentin and amoxcilin both are one and the same and a category b drug. Absolutely safe!! Might cause diahrrea though, take as prescribed and with lots of water and food.

Inform your doctor if you notice anything off during use.

C.c vinoj0225
Happiness44

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Honeysweetest:
mama,am suprised u are asking this question, that a woman has birth five children do not give her right to advice u on drugs except she is a nurse pharmacist, doctor,pls mama follow ur doctor's advice. unless u take the drug to a pharmacist, if not,do what u are asked to do

Thank you ma, but I think you misunderstood my question. However, thanks for the advice, I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
kingsdelight:

It's safe to use. I used it when i had an infection in my ears. My baby's grandma: retired matron recommended it and it worked.

Thank you mama. Started taking it again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ligxy:

shocked shocked shocked
I carry bombom for you o. A whole tiri, how is the weight like biko?
God is great.
This ur 'tiri' got me laughing grin grin. My sister the weight no get part 2. The kicks nko? Too many jabs,kicks & war tongue. I can't wait to reach my EDD.
Gloriousheart:

Osenebua! Triplet mama! grin
Congratulations! May God strengthen you more. Even me wey carry one know as e be. cheesy
They are all blessed and shall all be delivered safely. Amen.
Hope you have helping hands around you even now as you dey carry them for belle. wink cheesy
Amen to Ur prayers my sister. Yes I have people around me cool
My hubby keeps rejoicing because of the helpers around me now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thank you for responding mama.

comtem2011:
You can take amoxicillin in pregnancy, It doesn't harm baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
delaveres:
Good afternoon mamas. Compliments of the season!
Please, does anyone know of a good hospital around gbagada axis?
And please, how do you know if your cervix is weak, are there tests to determine that?
I’m presently 13 weeks and 3 days gone.
R-jolad is good I had my first there safe for the crowd, i heard gbagada general hospital is equally good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
folash:

Present cappo. Counting down already grin
yes o, the count down has started grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mommadd:
Please has anyone used teaching hospital, gwagwalada for delivery?
Also, has anyone experience pain at the ribs just under breast? It's on my left side and is usually severe when I lay on that side
Please don't ignore, my appointments is on 7th and I just want to know if anyone has experienced this before going to the hospital

I don't know if you have gotten a reply.
I know the hospital is well equiped cos most govt. Hospitals in Abuja usually refer patients to there for further comprehensive analysis. Cases that I know of are not pregnancy related. Maybe you can draw your judgement from there. My only reservation is the distance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Joyfulmama:
BS
Firstly I return all the glory to king of kings, I am that is I am, accient of day............................ All in all.
My Dr has prepared my mind for elective cs due to my history of delay and age. But he said I should be coming for check up weekly.
Na so I drove myself to hospital for normal anti-natal clinic only for the Dr to say madam we are bringing the baby out within the next hours. I thought it was a joke, that was how I called DH to join me at the hospital immediately. I was already on admission with Drs monitoring my BP every minute, telling me I have to be stable before taking me to theater but instead of my BP to come down it was going up. Dh signed the consent form immediately he arrived and paid, we were told they will need to prepare incubator for the baby, we agreed to everything. All I want is my baby and me to be alive.
I was wheeled into theater 6:15pm, I was injected at the spine at exactly 6:45pm my baby was brought out crying out loud but so small weighting 2.0kg, so the pediatrician that took the baby certified him ok without incubator.
I had 4 Drs on me alone just to make sure all was OK. My BP was monitored throughout the surgery.
It is a wonderful experience that I can't describe. Seeing my baby gives me more strength.
That is how God wipe away my tears of 12 years waiting.
I am now a proud mother of a bouncing baby boy
The devil tried to raise his ugly head but God knocked him down and said this he come to stay.
I use myself as a point of contact for those looking for the fruit of the womb that the lord will visit you and grant your heart desires.
When Jesus says yes, nobody can say no.
My January teamies I'm still with you, I pray it end in testimony for everyone ijn. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony.
I have been taking palp since Friday evening but still not lactating. Please Sabi mamas what can I do?
December cappo @ jazzyjazzy bs submitted
We are still in the hospital.

Congratulations Mama.
I lactated on the third day, though I wasn't doing anything about it, a friend that did CS started lactating the next day after eating that lactating cookies. Breast milk literally chased her out of the hospital bed. Speed recovery to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gingerbred: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okay, i'll check it out.
Thanks

angeltolly:

If you are close to ikeja and its environ, you can use AYINKE HOUSE (Lasuth)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
sacredlily:
This ur 'tiri' got me laughing grin grin. My sister the weight no get part 2. The kicks nko? Too many jabs,kicks & war tongue. I can't wait to reach my EDD.Amen to Ur prayers my sister. Yes I have people around me cool
My hubby keeps rejoicing because of the helpers around me now.
Just a quick one, You know you won't get to your edd with triplets right? 35 36 weeks max your babies are full term in triplet calculations. So brace up to have them early.
My triplet nieces who will be 3 January came at 34+ weighing 1.9kg, 2kg and 2.2kg! they only stayed in the hospital for 10 days cos mom had high blood pressure. If you see them now you won't even know they were preemies.

If you are not on hmo biko don't go near private hospital except you can afford it and it's a very good hospital. Some of them charge per child that is for each child brought out you pay delivery money. Cs is the most recommended route of delivery for triplets, reason being that after the first one comes out more room is made for the other two and they can flip and make birthing difficult. Which might result to emergency. So I strongly advise you to opt for elective cs when your babies are term unless your doctor says otherwise.

With love from triplet aunty grin

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kingsdelight(f): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
vinoj0225:

Thank you mama. Started taking it again.

You're welcome mama. Happy bumping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.