Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148932 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5405) (5406) (5407) (5408) (5409) (5410) (5411) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2020
ebonyjoke:
Good Morning
My Princess is Here . Praise be to God
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2020
ebonyjoke:
Good Morning

Congrats mama

Welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2020
angeltolly:

I dey here o. Cold wan finish man pikin but then its better than heat sha. Happy New year teamie
My cappo no be only ur side d cold dey, e be like sa d tin self dey shrink person...It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2020
ebonyjoke:
Good Morning
Wow congrats ma'am and welcome princess...Team january keep the BA rolling in the lord will surely make it easy for you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Congrats to all the new moms. May God bless and keep your LOs. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2020
LadyMessi:

Same to you ma'am
Present o, I'm almost done with clothes shopping, next will be hospital list and other essentials.

Oh sweet Momma!!!
this is a wake up...
well done.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2020
forzarush:
Present. I've never really thought of shopping but I've been buying bits and pieces of hospital items. The about 100 days feels like aeons,I'm tired.

Oh Momma cheesy
I understand dearie...
just knock out January, we are almost there.

the Lord is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2020
Anugod:
Happy new year Cappo and teamies. Shopping small small. My mum told me she already got hospital list, so wiping that off my list. Just clothes and other stuff. I am yet to register in the hospital I intend to born. I'm changing hospitals and should have registered on Wednesday, but being new year day, I have to shift till next week. Trusting God for a smooth remaining 100 days. It's well with us.

see this Mama enjoying her mum's doting... tongue
chai...
she got everything under control ohhh.
well done to you...

me too wan discuss delivery Date on next appointment, if them no give me my April2018 ECS date... na to move....
yes oh, both na same EDD nah... saving on Birthdays grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2020
Jennykoko3009:

Happy new year capo, thanks for reminding us to start our shopping, though I will just have to pick few things since its the same gender. I was really hoping for XX but scan detected XY.

smooth landing awaits you...
you owe the Baby naming wears, and Hospital things only ohhh... cheesy
So nice.

God knows Best... Enjoy the Blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2020
grin Snap out already Momma...
it is well with you.
the Joy of the Lord is your strength.

me self no get pin, but the ginger is super real now... I lie oh... I pick 3 body suits in okrika in December cheesy

Momma, please let's start oh... atleast window shop for this January if you have allocated School fees like me ...
cheer up

davsquared:

Present Cappo. Not bought a pin and feeling a little guilty that i am not as pumped and "gingered " like i was in my 2 previous pregnancies. Baby biko, no vex. undecided
Maybe my mind is still in denial meanwhile belle is increasingly popping out daily. Hopefully i will snap out of it soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2020
goldenone:

Thanks cappo! A Blessed and Glorious new year to you too.
Shopping started gradually!

nice one Momma.
slow and steady.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2020
ebonyjoke:
Good Morning

Big Congratulations Ma'am.
welcome Baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ChizziCindy(f): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2020
PatKing:
Happy New Year House.
so happy to have us all.
Big congratulations to December Mommas and January mommas.

*JANUARY 2020 ROLL CALL FOR TEAM APRIL*
Please Answer your names so we can tell all is well with you.

Please oh...let's start shopping for Baby, we have about 100days left. No time...
God will provide, start window shopping, ai as the resources comes, you remember you stored your shopping from your Brain grin cheesy

01. Orente21 ---------------EDD 02---- XY
02. MomoAdura --------- EDD 03
03. Anugod ----‐‐---‐-------EDD 03---- XX
04. Jennykoko3009 ----EDD 03
05. LadyMessi ------------EDD 04
06. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf EDD 09----- XY
07. LegitDiva --------------EDD 11
08. davsquared ----------EDD 12
09. Zinny20 --‐-------‐-----EDD 14
10. PecAbby ---------------EDD 16
11. wonderfulperson --EDD 17
12. Lisa001 ---------------- EDD 18---- XX
13. Kennysgirl ---‐‐-------EDD19
14. LaJoie2x --------------EDD 21----- XX
15. ChizziCindy ----------EDD 21
16. PatKing ‐---------------EDD 21----- XY
17. goldenone ------------EDD 21----- XY
18. forzarush ------------- EDD 22 ---- XX
19. Shallypop ------------- EDD 30 ---- XX
20. mummywifey
21. MISSYTOSIN
22. AdeSquare2
23. Itssettled3

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
Happy Bumping.
Present Cappo, haven't bought anything yet ooh, but have some baby things I got as wedding gift.. Shopping will start soon tho before one gets very heavy...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeNL: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2020
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2020
PatKing:
Happy New Year House.
so happy to have us all.
Big congratulations to December Mommas and January mommas.

*JANUARY 2020 ROLL CALL FOR TEAM APRIL*
Please Answer your names so we can tell all is well with you.

Please oh...let's start shopping for Baby, we have about 100days left. No time...
God will provide, start window shopping, ai as the resources comes, you remember you stored your shopping from your Brain grin cheesy

01. Orente21 ---------------EDD 02---- XY

Happy Bumping.
Ma, thanks for checking up on me. I am fine. Just tiredness sometimes and my DD keeps climbing on my tommy to see her baby. I av to register in another hospital yesterday cos of the distance in the previous bt I ll miss my HMO. i av started shopping bt not buying much cos I av few unused things from previous birth.its hospital list am waiting for. School runs begins on Monday and ibadan is very cold now,DNT know if I ll b able to have my bath to sch�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2020
PatKing:
grin Snap out already Momma...
it is well with you.
the Joy of the Lord is your strength.

me self no get pin, but the ginger is super real now... I lie oh... I pick 3 body suits in okrika in December cheesy

Momma, please let's start oh... atleast window shop for this January if you have allocated School fees like me ...
cheer up

I will Cappo. Amen @bolded.
I actually dont like dying minute arrangement so i Will do all i can to consciously start baby preparations within the next one month.

Happy new year everyone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
My cappo no be only ur side d cold dey, e be like sa d tin self dey shrink person. ..It is well

No be say oo. E dey shrink person ni.

Meanwhile lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2020
ebonyjoke:
Good Morning
Congratulations ma'am. God's protection over our princess. Please let us know the date you deliver so we can update
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Wow congrats ma'am and welcome princess...Team january keep the BA rolling in the lord will surely make it easy for you all
Yes ooooo. We are dropping it back to back. God gat us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2020
ebonyjoke:
Good Morning My Princess is Here . Praise be to God
Congratulations,God bless her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2020
PatKing:

Oh Momma cheesy I understand dearie... just knock out January, we are almost there.
the Lord is your strength.
amen,thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wow!!! Our God is a faithful God, am half way through this journey already....20weeks today I know the Lord who has started well with me will journey the remaining phase with me and it will surely end in prasie and to the glory of God MS and Vomitting don vanish, now I can start make-up again....

Cappo Angeltolly and all team May we are surely getting to the finish line with swagg in Jesus name.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Joyfulmama:
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Because it's our month, we can flood the thread with roll call to update BA /BS as it rolls in.
To God be the glory great thing he has done for us. We are now at the month of glorious beginning. Thank God for the journey so far. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony ijn.
Let the BS start rolling. Wish everyone easy delivery ijn.

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .......... Edd........ Sex.......... .. DOB
1)Joyfulmama........ 24th /26th.... XY...... 26th Dec BA/BS submitted
2)dharyor1234.........24th...... XY
3)Redberyl................16th...... XX
4)Honeysweetest.....15th
5)Queen1................. 2nd...... XY
6)nebsunshine...........5th
7 )hunniesuzie..........9th....... XY............ 30th Dec BA seen expecting BS
8 )quin9......................9th.......XY
9)Moaba....................11th..... XX
10)ebonyjoke.............2nd...... XX
11)Debclem................7th...... XY
12)uche23..................29th
13)simababe............. 20th
14)wumgold..............17th
15)Fattamyfattamy.....12th
16)mukht................. 27th
17)aderebecca.........28th........ XX
18)Orekegold...........16th.......... XX
19)Bubblezz............. 22nd
20)Maryam1234...... 27th......... XX
21)Bluevy.................. 19th..........XX
22)kingsdelight...... ...20th..........XX
23)sexyjuly................ 30th.......... XX
Hope we are done with shopping and hospital bag has been packed? Let's start delivering it hot hot.
Wishing us easy and smooth delivery

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#
BA
baby boy arrived 3rd January 2020, weighing 2.6kg, ehe I don open door��, as our cappo ported��suprised sef Because I got feb,March as edd that to Identify with any month de fear me.but God did it this January as stated,BS coming soon oo, let me recover small from labor screams��,

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Prudify25:
My sister @honeysweetest haff born boy o
January teamies she has opened the show, congrats to her and the baby grin
Jesus���,what kind of friend is this naa,John the Baptist �����
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Congratulations to @honeysweetest on the arrival of your prince. God bless the new born.
Please let us know the delivery date for proper roll call update
tns cappo,BS coming soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
PatKing:

smooth landing awaits you...
you owe the Baby naming wears, and Hospital things only ohhh... cheesy
So nice.

God knows Best... Enjoy the Blessings.

Don't be like me o cheesy cheesy "from I will buy only naming and hospital wears only" what I spent in ok market alone can buy plenty sets of naming wears.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Wow!!! Our God is a faithful God, am half way through this journey already....20weeks today I know the Lord who has started well with me will journey the remaining phase with me and it will surely end in prasie and to the glory of God MS and Vomitting don vanish, now I can start make-up again....

Cappo Angeltolly and all team May we are surely getting to the finish line with swagg in Jesus name.
Amen! Very happy for you Ma'am that your MS and Vomiting vanish. I still dey feel mine.

It will end in Praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonyjoke(f): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Thanks a bunch
Edd: Jan 2nd 2020
Date of Delivery: Jan 4th 2020.
BS to be sent later.
Joyfulmama:

Congratulations ma'am. God's protection over our princess. Please let us know the date you deliver so we can update

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nimi22:

Don't be like me o cheesy cheesy "from I will buy only naming and hospital wears only" what I spent in ok market alone can buy plenty sets of naming wears.
Which market you go? I'm praying for strength, I wan enter that una market on Monday. I pray make I no overbuy sha, cos e dey do me like fresh shopping. I didn't know I'd be this excited to shop for another girl. Planning to go all out on girl wears this time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
ebonyjoke:
Good Morning

Congratulations mama. Princess you're welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orekegold: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Congratulations mama.

Honeysweetest:
BA
baby boy arrived 3rd January 2020, weighing 2.6kg, ehe I don open door��, as our cappo ported��suprised sef Because I got feb,March as edd that to Identify with any month de fear me.but God did it this January as stated,BS coming soon oo, let me recover small from labor screams��,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5405) (5406) (5407) (5408) (5409) (5410) (5411) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.