Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149276 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5407) (5408) (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Fattamyfattamy:
yes av heard of it and I used it and it worked for me.you just squeeze it or pound and remove the water.And you are good to go.
I hope I can use it during pregnancy sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks ma, I was asking cos my mom bought for me all the way from Akure and I know my younger sis use it during and after pregnancy
Can you change the title of your diary please. Positivity only
Good morning and happy Sunday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2020
FloraEC:
Can you change the title of your diary please. Positivity only Good morning and happy Sunday.
OK mummy will do just dat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Hello mamas, please has anyone heard of this herb called Ewe eje in yoruba(blood leave), its like vegetable and gives a reddish colour when boiled, it is usually taken with milk...I heard it increases PVC, I think its also called Jehovah Witness blood tonic
I used it for months in my last pregnancy but it did not work for me,I have it planted In my compound sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Anugod:
Which market you go? I'm praying for strength, I wan enter that una market on Monday. I pray make I no overbuy sha, cos e dey do me like fresh shopping. I didn't know I'd be this excited to shop for another girl. Planning to go all out on girl wears this time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I went to my usual Dutse market. But you know the road construction affected it. They sent almost all of them away now. So you just go to the usual end of the market to shop but I tell you it's not like before again. People are talking about karimu market but I've not being there. Tuesday is their market days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2020
estilo:

Hello ma,

Please is the OK market in Lagos? If yes, may I know the name of the market?

No ma. It's in Abuja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Yes kporokporo and ewe eje (either used together or separately) is known to be effective in boosting blood! We use to call them "tonic ajeri" cos of it's perculiarity to those sect. From my own experience oh, it's very good wen used with milk, it will boost ur blood level in days

I used it though without milk. It's very good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
I hope I can use it during pregnancy sha
Yea
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Nimi22:

I went to my usual Dutse market. But you know the road construction affected it. They sent almost all of them away now. So you just go to the usual end of the market to shop but I tell you it's not like before again. People are talking about karimu market but I've not being there. Tuesday is their market days.

Tuesdays and Fridays

cc Anugod
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Chimzy09:

Tuesdays and Fridays

cc Anugod

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Nimi22:
Yea
Yes ooo, increase in PVC here I come

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazzyon(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Medical Outreach

Cost for all the test combined is less than N20,000

From 5th January - 31st January, 2020

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2020
nnekaike:
I used it for months in my last pregnancy but it did not work for me,I have it planted In my compound sef.
Ewww sowi ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
BA
To the glory of God my princess made her grand entrance on 27th of December 2019 at 31 weeks through emergency CS, baby and mother are doing good.
Team February the Lord is your strength
To all those that checked on me that I wasn't able to reply please bear with me.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Asasteve:
BA
To the glory of God my princess made her grand entrance on 27th of December 2019 at 31 weeks through emergency CS, baby and mother are doing good.
To all those that checked on me that I wasn't able to reply please bear with me.
Congrats mama. May your lo gives you joy always
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Please what natural remedy can I use for cough biko? My next appointment is far.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nimi22:

No ma. It's in Abuja

Oopps... OK.

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Drdeee: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Please where in Lagos can we shop for first grade baby clothes. It's very urgent. We live around Ogudu and wife is due in a few weeks, she got some body and playsuits on the island already. But we still need things like Baby singlet, sweater, outing clothes, shoes etc. Lagos Mummies please help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Limahgirl:
Please what natural remedy can I use for cough biko? My next appointment is far.
Ginger+garlic and honey. Grind the ginger/garlic, cook for a bit with water, sieve out the juice and add your honey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Drdeee:
Please where in Lagos can we shop for first grade baby clothes. It's very urgent. We live around Ogudu and wife is due in a few weeks, she got some body and playsuits on the island already. But we still need things like Baby singlet, sweater, outing clothes, shoes etc. Lagos Mummies please help.
I don't know where Ogudu is but you can get first grade @trade fair under bridge near article gate, iyanaoba market, oshodi. That's the only place I know. Don't know if there's first grade at Aswani
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Asasteve:
BA
Congrats mama, quick recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Asasteve:
BA
Congratulations dear. Thank God it ended in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nimi22:

Chimoo, thank God I asked o. My neighbor actually went there and told me same thing, but I thought things were back as usual now. Lemme just replan myself for karimu. cry cry
I've been to Karimu once, and truly I got really good stuff there. But the person that took me there suffered me and made me hate the place so much. cry cry cry She made me trek with a 3 months old baby that day ehn, grin my legs were just shaking anyhow. Since then I've refused to go back there. I prefer straight forward dutse.
I'll just arrange and go on my own this time. I pray I still remember my way around... Abi make I beg Dh make he carry me go?...

Thanks Chimzy09. Please is there parking space there? Or going by public trans would be better? I just hate stress right now cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nimi22:

I used it though without milk. It's very good.
Abeg how can I get it o?? Garden egg leaves makes me purge, I need alternative biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Drdeee:
you can get first grade at yaba market but be ready to bargain very well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Drdeee: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
FloraEC:

I don't know where Ogudu is but you can get first grade @trade fair under bridge near article gate, iyanaoba market, oshodi. That's the only place I know. Don't know if there's first grade at Aswani

Ogudu is very close to Ojota. Thank you very much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Drdeee: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mzleemah:
you can get first grade at yaba market but be ready to bargain very well

Noted @ bargaining. I'm grateful ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Beautiful Ma'ams,

Please, how can I clear this black spots forming skin on my neck and those it come with pregnancy?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Acer123: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Beautiful Ma'ams,

Please, how can I clear this black spots forming skin on my neck and those it come with pregnancy?
See how you’re still fresh and yellow. Hehehehe
Me I’m so black now( you won’t believe I was fair before )with plenty of those skin tags you’re complaining about. I’ve kuku left them to keep multiplying. I hope they disappear after I give birth o and hope I get my colour back. Chai!
#sobs

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Anugod:
Chimoo, thank God I asked o. My neighbor actually went there and told me same thing, but I thought things were back as usual now. Lemme just replan myself for karimu. cry cry
I've been to Karimu once, and truly I got really good stuff there. But the person that took me there suffered me and made me hate the place so much. cry cry cry She made me trek with a 3 months old baby that day ehn, grin my legs were just shaking anyhow. Since then I've refused to go back there. I prefer straight forward dutse.
I'll just arrange and go on my own this time. I pray I still remember my way around... Abi make I beg Dh make he carry me go?...

Thanks Chimzy09. Please is there parking space there? Or going by public trans would be better? I just hate stress right now cry cry cry
Please how can one get to karimo market from Area1. I don't even know the area it's located. Suleja is too far for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Exactly. Lool I’m just embracing my black face as I know it’s temporary. The best you can do is just wear makeup to camouflage it grin
Acer123:

See how you’re still fresh and yellow. Hehehehe
Me I’m so black now( you won’t believe I was fair before )with plenty of those skin tags you’re complaining about. I’ve kuku left them to keep multiplying. I hope they disappear after I give birth o and hope I get my colour back. Chai!
#sobs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Acer123: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Asasteve:
BA
Congratulations teamie!!
God bless and keep your LO. She’ll bring you joy always. I wish you quick recovery too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5407) (5408) (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.