Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8168879 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5406) (5407) (5408) (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orekegold: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Congratulations mama.

ebonyjoke:
Thanks a bunch
Edd: Jan 2nd 2020
Date of Delivery: Jan 4th 2020.
BS to be sent later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good evening baleful mamas. Congratulations to all the new mums in the house. May your little ones be all that you desire for them and more. To the waddling mamas wish you safe and swift delivery. Please I wanted to ask if I can use pregnacare plus with calcium? I have been taking prenacare plus and my doc gave me calcium in my last visit. I forgot to ask her. Thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Wow!!! Our God is a faithful God, am half way through this journey already....20weeks today I know the Lord who has started well with me will journey the remaining phase with me and it will surely end in prasie and to the glory of God MS and Vomitting don vanish, now I can start make-up again....

Cappo Angeltolly and all team May we are surely getting to the finish line with swagg in Jesus name.

Glory to God. God shall perfect what he has started. Amen. So glad the days of MS is over

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Congratulations to the new mums honeysweetest and ebonyjoke

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
congratulations to @honeysweetest and @ebonyjoke January mamas dropping it like its hot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Limahgirl:
Good evening baleful mamas. Congratulations to all the new mums in the house. May your little ones be all that you desire for them and more. To the waddling mamas wish you safe and swift delivery. Please I wanted to ask if I can use pregnacare plus with calcium? I have been taking prenacare plus and my doc gave me calcium in my last visit. I forgot to ask her. Thanks!

My doc asked that i take my pregnacare original with calcium. It doesn’t have the recommended dosage and baby uses up to 250mg of calcium from mama daily in the third trimester. Started late in my DD’s pregnancy and the cramps I had was super bad. This time around, I’ve had little to none cos I started taking it same day i started taking pregnacare

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Congratulations to the new mums
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nimi22:

Don't be like me o cheesy cheesy "from I will buy only naming and hospital wears only" what I spent in ok market alone can buy plenty sets of naming wears.

Hello ma,

Please is the OK market in Lagos? If yes, may I know the name of the market?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
My Princess just arrived @ 38weeks via ELCS at past noon weighing 4.1kg.Help me thank God,Me and baby are doing fine.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
I can’t wait for your birth story, I’ll be the first to like it smiley smiley
Wishing you well kiss
Pweetiebabe:
Wow!!! Our God is a faithful God, am half way through this journey already....20weeks today I know the Lord who has started well with me will journey the remaining phase with me and it will surely end in prasie and to the glory of God MS and Vomitting don vanish, now I can start make-up again....

Cappo Angeltolly and all team May we are surely getting to the finish line with swagg in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Redberyl:
My Princess just arrived @ 38weeks via ELCS at past noon weighing 4.1kg.Help me thank God,Me and baby are doing fine.
Congrats mama

We thank God it ended in praises
Welcome to princess

Speedy recovery to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
olabrinks:
I can’t wait for your birth story, I’ll be the first to like it smiley smiley
Wishing you well kiss
Thanks so much ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Honeysweetest:
BA
baby boy arrived 3rd January 2020, weighing 2.6kg, ehe I don open door��, as our cappo ported��suprised sef Because I got feb,March as edd that to Identify with any month de fear me.but God did it this January as stated,BS coming soon oo, let me recover small from labor screams��,
Congratulations once again teamie. May God keep you and our lo. I'm happy it ends in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Congratulations to the January mamas @ebonyjoke @honeysweetest @redberyl. Can't wait to drop my own BA too. I walked for almost 2hrs yesterday but this aunty just continued with her makeup in my belly. Did the same for my son the last time and my water broke same day.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kingsdelight(f): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Congrats Redberyl, ebonyjoke and honeysweetest on the births of your LOs. God keep them in good health. Quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hello mamas, please has anyone heard of this herb called Ewe eje in yoruba(blood leave), its like vegetable and gives a reddish colour when boiled, it is usually taken with milk...I heard it increases PVC, I think its also called Jehovah Witness blood tonic
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Redberyl:
Wow! My teamies are dropping it bumber to bumber.
Congratulations ma'am, God's protection over our princess. I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Because it's our month, we can flood the thread with roll call to update BA /BS as it rolls in.
To God be the glory great thing he has done for us. We are now at the month of glorious beginning. Thank God for the journey so far. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through. Mother and baby alive and daddy rejoicing will be our testimony ijn.
Let the BS start rolling. Wish everyone easy delivery ijn.

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .......... Edd........ Sex.......... .. DOB
1)Joyfulmama........ 24th /26th.... XY...... 26th Dec BA/BS submitted
2)dharyor1234.........24th...... XY
3)Redberyl................16th...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA seen expecting BS
4)Honeysweetest.....15th......XY.............. 3rd Jan BA seen expecting BS
5)Queen1................. 2nd...... XY
6)nebsunshine...........5th
7 )hunniesuzie..........9th....... XY............ 30th Dec BA seen expecting BS
8 )quin9......................9th.......XY
9)Moaba....................11th..... XX
10)ebonyjoke.............2nd...... XX.............. 4th Jan BA seen expecting BS
11)Debclem................7th...... XY
12)uche23..................29th
13)simababe............. 20th
14)wumgold..............17th
15)Fattamyfattamy.....12th
16)mukht................. 27th
17)aderebecca.........28th........ XX
18)Orekegold...........16th.......... XX
19)Bubblezz............. 22nd
20)Maryam1234...... 27th......... XX
21)Bluevy.................. 19th..........XX
22)kingsdelight...... ...20th..........XX
23)sexyjuly................ 30th.......... XX
Hope we are done with shopping and hospital bag has been packed? Let's start delivering it hot hot.
Wishing the remaining mamas easy and smooth delivery

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Redberyl:
Congratulations Ma'am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Hello mamas, please has anyone heard of this herb called Ewe eje in yoruba(blood leave), its like vegetable and gives a reddish colour when boiled, it is usually taken with milk...I heard it increases PVC, I think its also called Jehovah Witness blood tonic

Yes kporokporo and ewe eje (either used together or separately) is known to be effective in boosting blood! We use to call them "tonic ajeri" cos of it's perculiarity to those sect. From my own experience oh, it's very good wen used with milk, it will boost ur blood level in days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Chimzy09:

My doc asked that i take my pregnacare original with calcium. It doesn’t have the recommended dosage and baby uses up to 250mg of calcium from mama daily in the third trimester. Started late in my DD’s pregnancy and the cramps I had was super bad. This time around, I’ve had little to none cos I started taking it same day i started taking pregnacare
Okay ma, will start taking it together then. Thanks for responding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
Honeysweetest:
BA
baby boy arrived 3rd January 2020, weighing 2.6kg, ehe I don open door��, as our cappo ported��suprised sef Because I got feb,March as edd that to Identify with any month de fear me.but God did it this January as stated,BS coming soon oo, let me recover small from labor screams��,

Congratulations mama on your bundle of joy, my love to your son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Present Cappo.

Doing well, bought a few okrika clothes. Hopeful to start shopping soon. Will be doing mostly online shopping.

Please put my edd as April 30th. May the Lord see us through.

PatKing:
Happy New Year House.
so happy to have us all.
Big congratulations to December Mommas and January mommas.

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
Happy Bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nice one momma,
we are same!
will be doing more of online.
more energy to you.

EDD is noted.

Itissettled3:
Present Cappo.

Doing well, bought a few okrika clothes. Hopeful to start shopping soon. Will be doing mostly online shopping.

Please put my edd as April 30th. May the Lord see us through.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Orente21:
Ma, thanks for checking up on me. I am fine. Just tiredness sometimes and my DD keeps climbing on my tommy to see her baby. I av to register in another hospital yesterday cos of the distance in the previous bt I ll miss my HMO. i av started shopping bt not buying much cos I av few unused things from previous birth.its hospital list am waiting for. School runs begins on Monday and ibadan is very cold now,DNT know if I ll b able to have my bath to sch�

hmmm...
story of my life oh...
she has no idea yet, but the bumping into my bump no be small thin ohhh...

God design it so, baby will be fine... was told so. keep faith.

A beg no stress for plenty/timing bath, do it at convenient... same with house chores...
run from stress.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pweetiebabe:

Yes it increases PVC

lol @d bolded.guess it has different names

some people call it blood of Jesus,funny enough is nt bitter,you can take it with/without milk.anyway u feel okay with.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Honeysweetest:
BA

Hehehehhe congratulations Mama, looking further to your BS grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Redberyl:
Congratulations Mama and I wish you a speedy recovery.. do take care of you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
yes av heard of it and I used it and it worked for me.you just squeeze it or pound and remove the water.And you are good to go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2020
PatKing:

hmmm...
story of my life oh...
she has no idea yet, but the bumping into my bump no be small thin ohhh...

God design it so, baby will be fine... was told so. keep faith.

A beg no stress for plenty/timing bath, do it at convenient... same with house chores...
run from stress.
thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Yes kporokporo and ewe eje (either used together or separately) is known to be effective in boosting blood! We use to call them "tonic ajeri" cos of it's perculiarity to those sect. From my own experience oh, it's very good wen used with milk, it will boost ur blood level in days
Thanks mummy I really appreciate o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2020
blex444:

Yes it increases PVC

lol @d bolded.guess it has different names

some people call it blood of Jesus,funny enough is nt bitter,you can take it with/without milk.anyway u feel okay with.
Thanks ma, I was asking cos my mom bought for me all the way from Akure and I know my younger sis use it during and after pregnancy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5406) (5407) (5408) (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gratefulheart2(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.