Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131814 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Team August how una dey o.....how body...I can't wait for this MS to be over....I don tire....I just dey spit anyhow...to brush self na wahala.... bitter mouth self dey dere.... May baba God have mercy on us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Kosibaby:

#July reporting
I'm going to be 13 weeks tomorrow but still having MS , especially when I perceive a strong odour.

I have registered for ANC this week, the scan part was so exciting sha.

Really I agree with you, the scan part got me excited and relaxed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Moaba:
Moaba is still carrying her belle about����I have however scheduled an Elective CS and I'm keeping my hands crossed. Who knows, baby might show up before then. Will update
Whichever way you choose, the lord will show up for you and make it easy for you. You will come here with testimony

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Orekegold:
Birth story and Testimony:

God is indeed faithful!! I was diagnosed of pcos after 3 miscarriages and later I was TTC for about 2years. One day my friend read a testimony about someone with exactly my case on Instagram. I contacted her and she prescribed the drug and other things she used to get pregnant and at 1st trial I got pregnant.#Oluwaseun now anxiety to make the pregnancy stays sets in fast forward God sent me a doctor and I was only placed on primolut progesterone and I have an amazing smooth journey.

Fast forward to 37weeks scan say my baby is 3.4kg naso I started panicking oh..I stopped eating oh ..because I was scared of the way people talk about stitches.

This my story is getting boring oh..anyways on friday at exactly week 40 I was so over the pregnancy that I started crying in the night rubbing my bump, talking to my baby to please come. After those tears I drank water and went to bed that was how baby started kicking seriously and I was awake till 4am due to kicks without pains oh..
fast forward to 7:30am On Saturday i started feeling contractions ..went to toilet around 9:30am to pee naso I see blood show o.. I called my husband that it's time oga said ...Time keh and you are here brushing teeth he thought it was supposed to start with drama( too much movie) ..
anyways we got to hospital and I was 3cm dilated after 3hours still same thing ..that was when they pass drip oh... The pain increased but i discovered my pain tolerance is 90% that day .. instead of drama I was just on that bed praying and drinking glucose water it helps ... no loud screams at all ... I practice the breathing techniques and it helped ...after few hours I was fully dilated.

Oya time to push ..lord Jesus anyways it ended in praises
My princess came out weighing 2.8kg on 11th jan 2020 ..so cute and fresh ( mama watermelon is your friend oh) .and I got stitches that has to be my biggest fear ever.. it's an amazing journey. Rejoice with me mothers. He is a faithful God...sorry for long post oh....

please how do i care for my jajaina with stitches...some say I should sit on warm water some say hot some say none ..i tire o.

Joyfulmama BS submitted. My God delivery the rest safely.....signing out with love .....
Congratulations once again mama. God's love and protection over your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
quin9:
Bs
On Saturday evening,I took an evening walk,while at it,I was on the phone with my sister and she had been telling me to take castor oil,so I summoned the courage that evening bought castor oil on my way back home,took about half the bottle immediately I got home and infact the effect was immediate,I started stooling,I did a couple of times then managed to get a little sleep though I could already start feeling light contractions.At about 3am I just couldn’t stay in bed again,I knew that was it,I walked around,then started timing the contractions,at 4am I woke DH to get ready,5am we left for the hospital.When the contraction comes I would shout ‘stop the car’!...when he stops I’ll still be the one to shout do you want me to have this baby in the car Just move! and make sure you don’t shake me!
HOSPITAL: Water broke while they were getting vitals,I was 5cm,I had requested epidural,they tried discouraging me since I was progressing fast and it would slow me down but I no gree oh,epi was fixed but mehn...I was till In pain.
I had told hubby I wanted videos,when he tried to make one I was like “you that’s what you came here for abi”? Just go outside...lol,plenty other drama,I was just begging God,doctor,nurses,everyone for help till 9:15am when my baby boy popped out after about 4pushes leaving mummy with a tear.We are fine and back home...Thank God for mercies.Safe and swift delivery to everyone.
Boots hung....signing out
Congratulations once again mama. Your lo shall make you proud
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
wumgold:
Good afternoon bellefull mamas, I have been a silent but registered mama at 39 weeks plus. So I went for my appointment on Monday and I had a bp of 97/57. The midwife suggested I see a doctor that my bp is low and asked if I was eating well or not. On seeing the doctor, I was told it was not a big deal. However I notice I get tired easily and I always feel like sleeping all day. Please has anyone had this experience and what is the way forward. I am scared I may not have enough strength for labour.
Teamie it's been a while you come online, you don't even answer roll calls, but good to know you are fine.
Please low BP is very dangerous, see another doctor for 2nd opinion and eat right. You can Google it to know what to do on your own part. The lord will see you through the remaining days. We await your BA

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2020
mukht:

Congratulations momma, may God bless your princess and bless all the TTC in no time...
Teamie, how waddling? The lord will make the rest of the journey a smooth and easy one for you. We await your BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 12:35am On Jan 16, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Congratulations ma'am and welcome to our prince. He will be a blessing to his generation.
Please rest well and follow your Dr instruction for quick recovery. I'm happy for you
Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 12:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:
Team August how una dey o.....how body...I can't wait for this MS to be over....I don tire....I just dey spit anyhow...to brush self na wahala.... bitter mouth self dey dere.... May baba God have mercy on us.
Amen ooohhhhh. I no fit cry. Mine keeps coming out like tap water, lost of appetite, nothing stays down as I dey manage eat na so e dey commit...chai!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:

Hi teamie, we are here o. The smell is something else.... Im 8 weeks and just discovered my MS is reducing. I pray it's a good thing.

And congratulations to all mamas that have put to bed. Much love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Ayaoye:

Hi teamie, we are here o. The smell is something else.... Im 8 weeks and just discovered my MS is reducing. I pray it's a good thing.

And congratulations to all mamas that have put to bed. Much love

Lucky you sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Slayingjo:

Amen ooohhhhh. I no fit cry. Mine keeps coming out like tap water, lost of appetite, nothing stays down as I dey manage eat na so e dey commit...chai!!!!

We will overcome it.....let's keep pushing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Please what's the full meaning of BA and BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wumgold: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2020
Thank you cappo. Am sorry about the roll calls. I saw another doctor last night and he asked to drink ORS and request I check my bp daily. A friend also suggested I take coke daily. I feel less tired this morning thou and would check my bp later in the day
Joyfulmama:

Teamie it's been a while you come online, you don't even answer roll calls, but good to know you are fine.
Please low BP is very dangerous, see another doctor for 2nd opinion and eat right. You can Google it to know what to do on your own part. The lord will see you through the remaining days. We await your BA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2020
gwng:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2020
Ohemababy:

Mine stopped before 12weeks.

15 weeks tomorrow. Currently not feeling a thing. Even the excessive hunger has stopped. Now back to eating three times a day. Ah cant believe it!

If I had not been through this journey before I ll be doubting the viability of the pregnancy.

Make we enjoy second trimester before all the tiredness and Braxton hicks begin in the third trimester.

Wow. I can’t wait for my MS to stop, because I haven’t been feeding well and it’s hard to use my prenatal drug.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:
Please what's the full meaning of BA and BS.
Birth story
Birth Announcement
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2020
FloraEC:

Birth story
Birth Announcement

Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Just passing by...

Happy bumping.. grin

I stay in Ijede.

Why not check Ijede general hospital too?

There is also St . Raphael before Itamaga.

You can register in both so you and your hubby can be on same page.

ijeije123:

[color=#006600][/color] I stay at Elepe, after Itamaga. Ikorodu General hospital is good but I think is far from me. Cos I'm looking at going there weekly for antenatals and what of late night or very early morning delivery? We are still praying for a car, but don't know how early it'll come. Pls what do u feel? I'm approaching 13weeks and haven't registered for antenatal yet although I'm taking folic acid and ferrous tablets daily. I'm beginning to think it might not be good for my baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2020
Orekegold:
Birth story and Testimony:

God is indeed faithful!! I was diagnosed of pcos after 3 miscarriages and later I was TTC for about 2years. One day my friend read a testimony about someone with exactly my case on Instagram. I contacted her and she prescribed the drug and other things she used to get pregnant and at 1st trial I got pregnant.#Oluwaseun now anxiety to make the pregnancy stays sets in fast forward God sent me a doctor and I was only placed on primolut progesterone and I have an amazing smooth journey.

Fast forward to 37weeks scan say my baby is 3.4kg naso I started panicking oh..I stopped eating oh ..because I was scared of the way people talk about stitches.

This my story is getting boring oh..anyways on friday at exactly week 40 I was so over the pregnancy that I started crying in the night rubbing my bump, talking to my baby to please come. After those tears I drank water and went to bed that was how baby started kicking seriously and I was awake till 4am due to kicks without pains oh..
fast forward to 7:30am On Saturday i started feeling contractions ..went to toilet around 9:30am to pee naso I see blood show o.. I called my husband that it's time oga said ...Time keh and you are here brushing teeth he thought it was supposed to start with drama( too much movie) ..
anyways we got to hospital and I was 3cm dilated after 3hours still same thing ..that was when they pass drip oh... The pain increased but i discovered my pain tolerance is 90% that day .. instead of drama I was just on that bed praying and drinking glucose water it helps ... no loud screams at all ... I practice the breathing techniques and it helped ...after few hours I was fully dilated.

Oya time to push ..lord Jesus anyways it ended in praises
My princess came out weighing 2.8kg on 11th jan 2020 ..so cute and fresh ( mama watermelon is your friend oh) .and I got stitches that has to be my biggest fear ever.. it's an amazing journey. Rejoice with me mothers. He is a faithful God...sorry for long post oh....

please how do i care for my jajaina with stitches...some say I should sit on warm water some say hot some say none ..i tire o.

Joyfulmama BS submitted. My God delivery the rest safely.....signing out with love .....
Congratulations and God bless your new born. You should use warm water for your sitz bath and not hot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Awesomemama:

Since you stay at Elepe, you can use Ijede general hospital if you want to use a govt Hosp. Registered there for antenatal during my 1st, but delivered in the private hosp I registered with because of HMO.

Okay, thanks for your response ma. But I will like to know, How was your ante natal journey at Ijede hospital? And would you have given birth there if it hadn't been for HMO? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
wumgold:
Thank you cappo. Am sorry about the roll calls. I saw another doctor last night and he asked to drink ORS and request I check my bp daily. A friend also suggested I take coke daily. I feel less tired this morning thou and would check my bp later in the day
Coke daily will spike your sugar level please. You should drink lots of water iced chilled warm or room temp however you can tolerate. Increase your salt intake a bit and get plenty rest, Eat regularly in smaller portions.
Low blood pressure will normally resolve by itself and often times doenst require a doctor intervention unless it gets too low.

The ors recommended by your doctor is a very good start, please be religious about it.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
dunasy:

Just passing by...

Happy bumping.. grin

I stay in Ijede.

Why not check Ijede general hospital too?

There is also St . Raphael before Itamaga.

You can register in both so you and your hubby can be on same page.

Pls have you used Ijede Gen. Hospital, how good and caring are they? Are they good to first time moms? Thanks for ur response ma.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
ijeije123:
[color=#006600][/color]

Okay, thanks for your response ma. But I will like to know, How was your ante natal journey at Ijede hospital? And would you have given birth there if it hadn't been for HMO? Thanks

It was smooth. And yes, I would have given birth there.
Their nurses were nice, unlike the stories I've heard of gen. Hosp nurses
A friend delivered there that same year and she also gave me positive feedback.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
ijeije123:

Pls have you used Ijede Gen. Hospital, how good and caring are they? Are they good to first time moms? Thanks for ur response ma.[color=#006600][/color]

I have when I had an health issue in 2018.

I was on admission for days and I didn't have any complain, same place I use for my son.

They are calm and know their onions.

About being nice to first time moms? It is their job to be nice and they do well to ensure that.

Take a trip there just to see around and ask questions so you can also read from their approach to you, there and then you can make up your mind.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zinny20(f): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
fab08:
Hello mamas, I'm currently 11 weeks and EDD is Aug 6. I have been battling nausea and vomiting and tiredness..I hope it stops soon. I don't eat much too, I just eat in bits 29 weeks to go! May God help us all smiley

wow! My birthday mate, am so inlove with your baby right now�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello house congratulations to everyone that has given birth and a God's favor to mothers yet to.

I just wanted to share this if you use a pre paid meter, there is a promo where you can get extra token.

Get extra electricity token this New year!!!

1. Download the Paynergy app from google Play Store.
https:///CeHneF7TSL

2. Recharge 2000 and above and have your lights on longer.

I hope it helps.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mukht(f): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Teamie, how waddling? The lord will make the rest of the journey a smooth and easy one for you. We await your BA

Waddling is not easy o, no proper position for lying down, sitting for long is an issue but what do we do...... Thanks to God... How is your baby, hope your CS site is healing well? Thanks for checking on me....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
For Mamas that thinking or searching for where to shop for their LO biko search no more just go to @ Inside Nana heart Mama Zaynie Store, I got my orders today and I can't stop starring @ d onesis and sleepsuit I got from her...Even d caps and mittens are so lovely infact hubby compare d materials with d one I bought from a shop here in badagry and I can boldly say d difference Is so clear, materials from hers is so thick, unique with lovely design....
And yea Mama Zaynie is d 2nd person after my mom to gift my LO(she added extra something for us)...I also received d baby bouncer I won during d giveaway...Mummy Moyo God bless u and also d giver of dis wonder gift abundantly and watch out for us again cos we are coming back soon...No more stressing myself when I can get all I want from d comfort of my house, inorder news I so wish May is next week so we can rock our STRAIGHT OUTTA MOMMA onesis.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello ABEOKUTA mummies.Little Gold baby shop is located at crown shopping complex Okeibukun Asero Abeokuta. We are on Instagram as @little_gold_baby_shop. And we do nationwide delivery. We sell baby and maternity items ,diapers, clothes (both brand new and gradeA),shoes, flannel, olive oil ,e.t.c
If you are in Abeokuta kindly visit us

You can also whatsapp us to compare prices with that of the market ( you will be glad you did)

Check out to window shop. https://www.nairaland.com/5627610/little-gold-baby-shop

Safe delivery to all waddling mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
For Mamas that thinking or searching for where to shop for their LO biko search no more just go to @ Inside Nana heart Mama Zaynie Store, I got my orders today and I can't stop starring @ d onesis and sleepsuit I got from her...Even d caps and mittens are so lovely infact hubby compare d materials with d one I bought from a shop here in badagry and I can boldly say d difference Is so clear, materials from hers is so thick, unique with lovely design....
And yea Mama Zaynie is d 2nd person after my mom to gift my LO(she added extra something for us)...I also received d baby bouncer I won during d giveaway...Mummy Moyo God bless u and also d giver of dis wonder gift abundantly and watch out for us again cos we are coming back soon...No more stressing myself when I can get all I want from d comfort of my house, inorder news I so wish May is next week so we can rock our STRAIGHT OUTTA MOMMA onesis.

Izz our work ó!
If you are looking to shop unique baby items, please I'm the go to person. I'm not different from Idumota traders cos even me, ẹ get items wey I dey import for them kiss
Trouble me with your orders
Frustrate me with your decisions
I say I need the wàhálà of carrying your load on my head from park to park
Come and buy my market o kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Follow my thread even if you're not ready to shop now.
I share tips and I don't hide my price. kiss
https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-baby-kiddies/20#up

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
zaynie:

Izz our work ó!
If you are looking to shop unique baby items, please I'm the go to person. I'm not different from Idumota traders cos even me, ẹ get items wey I dey import for them kiss
Trouble me with your orders
Frustrate me with your decisions
I say I need the wàhálà of carrying your load on my head from park to park
Come and buy my market o kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Follow my thread even if you're not ready to shop now.
I share tips and I don't hide my price. kiss
https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-baby-kiddies/20#up

Awwwwwwwwww!
Wait lemme goan carry belle first, I will coman buy grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.