Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125457 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5492) (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) (5498) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Graced2018:
Thanks Ms Zaynie for sorting out my shopping, it truly would have been a hassle. Please patronize her!!!!!!!!!!!

All i had to do was pick and pay and the prices were decent, just as promised - coupled with truly excellent customer service.

Wishing you the very best in your business ma'am. Thank you again.

It was a pleasure and honor shopping for your little one.
Thanks for trusting us to do it for you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
Alhamdulilah, My baby boy made his grand entrance this Morning@38 weeks weighing 2.4kg.
Team March I don port o February geepee don catch me @beyedew.
I wish all the remaining belleful mama safe delivery.
BS coming soon
Congratulations Cappo,welcome to the world of sufficiency darling,God keep you all.Amen
The rest of us can't wait

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Thanks mama, thank God it ended in praise. Wish you safe delivery ma
Amen oo I receive it in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hello mamas how una dey? Just stopped by to say hello! No worries here my Odeshi is still intact tongue cheesy
Wishing all the biggies here successful deliveries in due time and BFP for those in the waiting
OK byeee kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
Only You can do what no man can do Jehovah.
BA!
It was a battle of life and death but the Lord won.
My second son made his grand entrance on 18th Feb weighing 4.7kg through emergency CS when I couldn't push him out during my vbac journey.

I did all the diet and exercise and scans failed me that I was carrying small baby but God did not fail me.

Cc Cappo Beyedew
Wishing all my February teamie and mamas on this thread swift and supernatural delivery.
Wow! Congrats mama. He's indeed a miracle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
somehow:
Hello house, hope you are all doing good?

Please baby poopoo immediately after breastfeeding, is this normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
preshpearl:

this one is funny.... as I was about to go deep in my sleep, hubby started sucking brezz…. the next thing "I heard is I just swallowed everything"... warizdat shocked shocked brezzmilk … aaaaaahhhhh… at 27 weeks... we are really getting ready grin grin grin

Bia Teamie! You and your husbandman shu not finish baby food before baby come oo ehnehn tongue

You are lucky tho, your body is really counting down like you have been doing too. But sincerely time to reduce bwress play o, especially since you already lactating to avoid contration.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
somehow:
Hello house, hope you are all doing good?

Please baby poopoo immediately after breastfeeding, is this normal?

Not sure its abnormal tho. Time for you to come over to the new born thread. I know a similar question was asked not long ago there if you can read back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
angeltolly:

Not sure its abnormal tho. Time for you to come over to the new born thread. I know a similar question was asked not long ago there if you can read back.

Done
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
tatacherie:
Hello mamas how una dey? Just stopped by to say hello! No worries here my Odeshi is still intact tongue cheesy
Wishing all the biggies here successful deliveries in due time and BFP for those in the waiting
OK byeee kiss

*coughs* are you sure?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Am kinda scared ooooo, have bn drinking cold water non stop since I got pregnant, can't even stand ordinary water. I hope it is safe for the d baby. Pls help a worried ftm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
beyedew:

Sweety, go for long walk, dance and pray. Anything can happen from now till tomorrow OK.

I've been going for short walks
I'll have to make it longer
I really need to pray more too
Thanks cappo, sharing my ba soon by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedruby: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nothing wrong with drinking cold water. I drank very chilled water for my first and doing the same for this one. It's the only thing that works for me

spixytinxy:
Am kinda scared ooooo, have bn drinking cold water non stop since I got pregnant, can't even stand ordinary water. I hope it is safe for the d baby. Pls help a worried ftm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
blessedruby:
Nothing wrong with drinking cold water. I drank very chilled water for my first and doing the same for this one. It's the only thing that works for me

is d people around me dat is scaring me and I just can't stand ordinary water. Thanks ma, I really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
BA!
My second son made his grand entrance on 18th Feb weighing 4.7kg through emergency CS when I couldn't push him out during my vbac journey.

I did all the diet and exercise and scans failed me that I was carrying small baby but God did not fail me.

Cc Cappo Beyedew
Wishing all my February teamie and mamas on this thread swift and supernatural delivery.
Congratulations Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ligxy:
BA BA
My baby boy arrived yesterday 19th Feb weighing 3.3kg.
Awesomemama, ayaff leave you and born o. grin
Cappo, Beyedew, biko take note.
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
spixytinxy:
is d people around me dat is scaring me and I just can't stand ordinary water. Thanks ma, I really appreciate

My able cappo how is the ministry I here you're already waddling tongue

Even as it my second journey belle never show till now I guess na till 6months just like my first, well I'm enjoying this particular journey oh sometimes I forgot I'm pregnant sef till I do one sharp bend or I feel the kicks

How far no roll call this month abi na me miss am grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
3rd trimester is definitely harder than the first trimester. Kai I just feel like a fat whale smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
BA!

Cc Cappo Beyedew

Wow. Thankful for your life and that of your baby boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
olabrinks:
3rd trimester is definitely harder than the first trimester. Kai I just feel like a fat whale smiley
choi,I feel same way with my big nose,the ugliness dey make me run away from mirror grin.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
olabrinks:

As in! A different ball game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
RANTING TIME

sombori help me, heartburn is treating my fuckup big time , it started like 3days ago but todays own no get joy @ all....Hips pain self come join especially when lieing down I have to keep changing sides when sleeping + plus this wicked heat(d stupid boys for my area beat NEPA officials since lastweek)and now all of us is suffering it o, I can't just calculate d amount we've spent on fueling gen all 2ru d night since nepa madness started while my rechargeable fan is a life saver during d day...

Cough and catarrh self join body come.....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
olabrinks:

It is o, but we thank God we are almost there. I was just crying like a baby two days ago. Hormones acting up..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
olabrinks:
As in eh the heaviness I feel now is something else, the pelvic pain, to get up from the bed or turn is another work, 3rd trimester is indeed a different ball game. My weight is something else me that used to be a size eight ��

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
nnekaike:
choi,I feel same way with my big nose,the ugliness dey make me run away from mirror grin.
I avoid mirrors now at all costs Lool. I can’t come and kill myself cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Asapretty:

As in eh the heaviness I feel now is something else, the pelvic pain, to get up from the bed or turn is another work, 3rd trimester is indeed a different ball game. My weight is something else me that used to be a size eight ��
To walk, to stand, to sleep, to turn, everything is a problem and it hurts. my dear I’ve added 22 plus kg. I’m just embracing my whale body for now because i cannot starve myself. Lool all is well, we shall deliver safely cheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Aitee1:

My able cappo how is the ministry I here you're already waddling tongue

Even as it my second journey belle never show till now I guess na till 6months just like my first, well I'm enjoying this particular journey oh sometimes I forgot I'm pregnant sef till I do one sharp bend or I feel the kicks

How far no roll call this month abi na me miss am grin
d waddling is not a small sumtin ooo, how I wish my belle go wait til six month before showing, na u miss roll call. Hope u r good sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
olabrinks:
To walk, to stand, to sleep, to turn, everything is a problem and it hurts. my dear I’ve added 22 plus kg. I’m just embracing my whale body for now because i cannot starve myself. Lool all is well, we shall deliver safely cheesy.
Amen it shall end in praise!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
spixytinxy:
wow, on Friday will make mine 5months 1week
wow!!dats y u are my cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
BA!

Cc Cappo Beyedew

Thank you faithful God. Congrats mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Asapretty:

Dimensional
I used to be in Abuja till marriage catapulted me to the east.
ok ma'am me am in benin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5492) (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) (5498) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.