Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142322 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5491) (5492) (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2020
folash:

Am almost 36 weeks, and you just aptly described all what am going through. Turning and getting up from the bed being the most challenging of them all.
So rest your mind mama, you are not alone smiley

Quite a relief! Thanks mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2020
beyedew:

All normal sis, God has made it easy for you.

Amen mama.

Congrats to all mamas who just birthed their LOs. May God keep and bless them.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
Only You can do what no man can do Jehovah.
BA!
It was a battle of life and death but the Lord won.
My second son made his grand entrance on 18th Feb weighing 4.7kg through emergency CS when I couldn't push him out during my vbac journey.

I did all the diet and exercise and scans failed me that I was carrying small baby but God did not fail me.

Cc Cappo Beye dew
Wishing all my February teamie and mamas on this thread swift and supernatural delivery.

Wow
Congrats mama boys
God is good
Happy for you mama... May your son be all you pray for and more

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
BA!
My second son made his grand entrance on 18th Feb weighing 4.7kg through emergency CS when I couldn't push him out during my vbac journey.
I did all the diet and exercise and scans failed me that I was carrying small baby but God did not fail me.
Cc Cappo Beyedew
Wishing all my February teamie and mamas on this thread swift and supernatural delivery.
Congrats mama and welcome to your second son. The Lord will never forsake us his children and thank God it ended in praise.
Once again congrats.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
BA!

Cc Cappo Beyedew
Congratulations mama. Thank God for His Mercies. 4.7kg! Omo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Chimoooo. U said 4. Wat,...God is really faithful...

Congrats
Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Chimoooo. U said 4. Wat,...God is really faithful...

Congrats
Thanks ma, He's indeed a faithful God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2020
zaynie:

Congrats mama!
4.7kg! What a big baby. This one go tear your yansh and strain your scar sef.
At the end of the day, the most important thing is you have your baby in your arms, warm and safe. kiss

Mama Zaynie, I read your vbac story and I was really working towards it. The pelvimetry I did at 37 weeks indicate everything was good to go.

Thanks to God and my husband oh that said I shouldn't prolong pushing that he needs baby and I alive.
Thanks ma.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sophiemama: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
Alhamdulilah, My baby boy made his grand entrance this Morning@38 weeks weighing 2.4kg.
Team March I don port o February geepee don catch me @beyedew.
I wish all the remaining belleful mama safe delivery.
BS coming soon
Congratulations Cappo and welcome our Prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Ok let me hold on... I just want the best for my child
Mama, don't stress yourself. If the breastmilk don't come start with formula. Once the milk start coming like tap then you stop the formula and start exclusive breastfeeding.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Awesomemama:

Wow
Congrats mama boys
God is good
Happy for you mama... May your son be all you pray for and more
Thanks mama and Amen to your prayers. Wish you swift delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2020
4realwoman:
Congrats mama and welcome to your second son. The Lord will never forsake us his children and thank God it ended in praise.
Once again congrats.
Thanks mama, thank God it ended in praise. Wish you safe delivery ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2020
bimberry1307:

Congratulations mama. Thank God for His Mercies. 4.7kg! Omo!
Thanks mama. Our God is so merciful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
BA!

Cc Cappo Beyedew
Congrats mama 4.7kg I salute you, may he be a source of blessing to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Thanks mama and Amen to your prayers. Wish you swift delivery.

Amen kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
BA!

Congrats Mama

Cc Cappo Beyedew

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2020
angeltolly:

Lol... Breast weh don ready since grin well maybe you should get that lactation cookie ready, thats my plan cos i had issues with early lactation in my previous pregnancies and its depressing. Also ensure you start cleaning the nipples witb olive oil or coconut oil from around week 35/36. I think it helps to open up the ducts

this one is funny.... as I was about to go deep in my sleep, hubby started sucking brezz…. the next thing "I heard is I just swallowed everything"... warizdat shocked shocked brezzmilk … aaaaaahhhhh… at 27 weeks... we are really getting ready grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Mama Zaynie, I read your vbac story and I was really working towards it. The pelvimetry I did at 37 weeks indicate everything was good to go.

Thanks to God and my husband oh that said I shouldn't prolong pushing that he needs baby and I alive.
Thanks ma.

Your husband is a smart man.
Dazall.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmym4(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Mamas in the house.
Please i have got some questions.

At what particular week/month of pregnancy should a woman start Antenatal?

Are there test to check how the baby is doing in terms of avoiding diseases and syndroms, just to be on the safer side.. or will having ultrasound scan reveal this?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mamas don't forget that you can do your complete shopping on one spot with us @Nanas Baby Essentials.
We sell baby clothes, hospital item lists, Maternal Care items and baby gears.
Requesting for list is absolutely free with nothing attached. Having a list ahead will help you get an idea of how much you might need for shopping and you can always edit it along the way. The list is about 5 pages long and has almost all you'll need with options sef.

If you're on a compulsory bedrest.
If you're new to your area and don't understand how their market works.
If you're too busy to shop.
If you're too tired to go shopping.
If the money came in too late to make an offline shopping.
If you don't trust yourself to shop for only the best.
If you're a regular online shopper.
Then I'm right here for you.
My job is to make baby shopping absolutely stress-free for you. My customer care is top notch as I won't push you to buy what you don't need, it's not about making the sales for me, it's about a satisfied customer.
I'm eager to chat with you and discuss your shopping needs with you, just send me a whatsapp message on 080twofour74015nine and we can take it from there.
We deliver nationwide, Ilorin to Ibadan to PH to Onitsha to Abuja to Jos to Kaduna tó Bayelsa.
We got you covered.
If you're out of Nigeria but have someone coming to visit pretty soon, just ask us to deliver to the person and it will get to you easy peasy. That's how we've been making all our Canadian deliveries.

Happy bumping mamas!

Be kind enough to follow my thread on NL
https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-baby-kiddies/21
And my IG page please www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
And for those who think I'm too big for their orders.
Hmmmmm
This picture is for you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Awesomemama:

Heiiiiiii
Congrats mama
Welcome baby boy, May he be everything you pray for and more

Comma and share the secret o
Lemme copy, 2mao is my edd cry
Sweety, go for long walk, dance and pray. Anything can happen from now till tomorrow OK.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ligxy:
BA BA
My baby boy arrived yesterday 19th Feb weighing 3.3kg.
Awesomemama, ayaff leave you and born o. grin
Cappo, Beyedew, biko take note.
Faithful God is at work. Congrats Ma and welcome to our baby boy. God is gracious to His own.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
BA!

Cc Cappo Beyed.ew
4.what?? Thank God ooo.
No honey, God doesn't fail.
Congrats Ma and welcome sweetheart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graced2018: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thanks Ms Zaynie for sorting out my shopping, it truly would have been a hassle. Please patronize her!!!!!!!!!!!

All i had to do was pick and pay and the prices were decent, just as promised - coupled with truly excellent customer service.

Wishing you the very best in your business ma'am. Thank you again.

zaynie:
Mamas don't forget that you can do your complete shopping on one spot with us @Nanas Baby Essentials.
We sell baby clothes, hospital item lists, Maternal Care items and baby gears.
Requesting for list is absolutely free with nothing attached. Having a list ahead will help you get an idea of how much you might need for shopping and you can always edit it along the way. The list is about 5 pages long and has almost all you'll need with options sef.

If you're on a compulsory bedrest.
If you're new to your area and don't understand how their market works.
If you're too busy to shop.
If you're too tired to go shopping.
If the money came in too late to make an offline shopping.
If you don't trust yourself to shop for only the best.
If you're a regular online shopper.
Then I'm right here for you.
My job is to make baby shopping absolutely stress-free for you. My customer care is top notch as I won't push you to buy what you don't need, it's not about making the sales for me, it's about a satisfied customer.
I'm eager to chat with you and discuss your shopping needs with you, just send me a whatsapp message on 080twofour74015nine and we can take it from there.
We deliver nationwide, Ilorin to Ibadan to PH to Onitsha to Abuja to Jos to Kaduna tó Bayelsa.
We got you covered.
If you're out of Nigeria but have someone coming to visit pretty soon, just ask us to deliver to the person and it will get to you easy peasy. That's how we've been making all our Canadian deliveries.

Happy bumping mamas!

Be kind enough to follow my thread on NL
https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-baby-kiddies/21
And my IG page please www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
My dear Feb, 2020 mamas that have put to bed but haven't shared BS, please share BS ooo. I know taking care of a newborn isn't easy especially if you are alone. Your BS can be a source of laughter, lesson, joy, inspiration or what some preggy mama needs to just pull through. Don't be stingy with it, God loves a cheerful giver tongue. Let's us know how you jumped from one place to another when contractions kick in. I promise you no one will laugh at your displays tongue tongue. Please submit your BS, O Ye Feb mamas and not just BA.
One love kiss kiss kiss

I'm also talking to myself.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
BA!A

I did all the diet and exercise and scans failed me I was carrying small baby but God did not fail me.

Cc Cappo Beyedew
Congratulations mama,4.7kg!
Thank God for everything,I rejoice with you ma'am speedy recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ligxy:
BA BA
My baby boy arrived yesterday 19th Feb weighing 3.3kg.
Awesomemama, ayaff leave you and born o. grin
Cappo, Beyedew, biko take note.
congratulations mama welcome to your son,may he be all you prayed for and more.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hello house, hope you are all doing good?

Please baby poopoo immediately after breastfeeding, is this normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ligxy:
BA BA My baby boy arrived yesterday 19th Feb weighing 3.3kg. Awesomemama, ayaff leave you and born o. grin Cappo, Beyedew, biko take note.
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
BA!

Cc Cappo Beyedew

Congrats!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
Alhamdulilah, My baby boy made his grand entrance this Morning@38 weeks weighing 2.4kg.
Team March I don port o February geepee don catch me @beyedew.
I wish all the remaining belleful mama safe delivery.
BS coming soon

Congrats!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5491) (5492) (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.