Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148371 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Awesomemama post=86805992]congrats ma'am quick recovery in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=hapiness44 post=86807245][/quote]thank God for his mercy and faithfulness
congrats ma
may d lo be a source of blessing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hi everyone, long time here

Team July 20

I'm 18 weeks 5days today. Mama I inave some observations, it's my first pregnancy anyway. Buy ever since I got pregnant, my weight is the same, sometimes it's reduces or be in one place. I'm concerned. And secondly, belle never show, it's flat o, if not for scan, I would have said I'm not pregnant. I'm loosing weight, becoming more beautiful and fresh even more than when I was not pregnant. And I don't really eat like that. and what time will I Start felling my baby's movement and kicking (I don't even knw how that one be like) I eat just one food all these day. Amala and Efo. attached is my yesterday picture sad

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
BligsMiss:
Hi everyone, long time here

Team July 20

I'm 18 weeks 5days today. Mama I inave some observations, it's my first pregnancy anyway. Buy ever since I got pregnant, my weight is the same, sometimes it's reduces or be in one place. I'm concerned. And secondly, belle never show, it's flat o, if not for scan, I would have said I'm not pregnant. I'm loosing weight, becoming more beautiful and fresh even more than when I was not pregnant. And I don't really eat like that. and what time will I Start felling my baby's movement and kicking (I don't even knw how that one be like) I eat just one food all these day. Amala and Efo. attached is my yesterday picture sad
My Belle was like this last week o till I woke up one morning and gbam! I'm showing everywhere.
Now, everyone in my office be giving me that Iya ibeji special treatment grin grin grin Though I wish I'm not showing yet.
Rock your flat tummy as long as it lasts smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pink1000(f): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
Alhamdulilah, My baby boy made his grand entrance this Morning@38 weeks weighing 2.4kg.
Team March I don port o February geepee don catch me @beyedew.
I wish all the remaining belleful mama safe delivery.
BS coming soon
Congratulations Cappo. God bless you and the new born

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
BS!BS!
I slept on the 11th night with severe back pain and by morning of 12th I had serious contractions.I had to call dh from work to come take me to the hospital and by the time he came back around 9:30am we left for the hospital with my bags in the car
I was 36 weeks.
At the hospital the doctor checked me and decided to bring out the baby instead of waiting for the agreed date fixed earlier.
I was prepped and walked to the theater and spinal was applied,it took effect and within 15 minutes baby came out crying.
The doctor finished suturing me and I was wheeled to recovery room
It ended in praise.
Baby came at 36 weeks weighing 3kg.
#TeamMarch
BS submitted.
#TeamFebruary
Thanks for allowing me port

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Perfectella:
ok ma'am me am in benin
Nice to meet you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 2:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Jellyshine:
BS!BS!
I slept on the 11th night with severe back pain and by morning of 12th I had serious contractions.I had to call dh from work to come take me to the hospital and by the time he came back around 9:30am we left for the hospital with my bags in the car
I was 36 weeks.
At the hospital the doctor checked me and decided to bring out the baby instead of waiting for the agreed date fixed earlier.
I was prepped and walked to the theater and spinal was applied,it took effect and within 15 minutes baby came out crying.
It ended in praise.
#TeamMarch
BS submitted.
#TeamFebruary

Ah ah. All these my teamies wakaring and leaving us! cheesy

Congrats mama. Thanks to God for you and baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2020
Aitee1:

My able cappo how is the ministry I here you're already waddling tongue

Even as it my second journey belle never show till now I guess na till 6months just like my first, well I'm enjoying this particular journey oh sometimes I forgot I'm pregnant sef till I do one sharp bend or I feel the kicks

How far no roll call this month abi na me miss am grin

Me too second time but belle never show. Maybe in a couple of weeks leading to the 6month sha.

We thank God for keeping us till this time and we pray he sees us through till the end.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
Alhamdulilah, My baby boy made his grand entrance this Morning@38 weeks weighing 2.4kg.
Team March I don port o February geepee don catch me @beyedew.
I wish all the remaining belleful mama safe delivery.
BS coming soon
Congrats cappo.May he be a source of joy to your family.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Asapretty:

Congrats mama 4.7kg I salute you, may he be a source of blessing to you and your family.
Thanks ma. Amen to your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2020
zaynie:

Your husband is a smart man.
Dazall.
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favourme062(f): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2020
With Joy in my heart and gratitude to the most High who has made me to experience motherhood when I least expected I announced the arrival of my princess via ELCS on 19th of Feb at 37 weeks weighing 2.9kg.
Pls I've not been able to lactate and I'm worried about it because I don't want her to stay long on formula feeding

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2020
beyedew:

4.what?? Thank God ooo.
No honey, God doesn't fail.
Congrats Ma and welcome sweetheart.
Thanks my able Captain. I really thank God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2020
nnekaike:
Congratulations mama,4.7kg!
Thank God for everything,I rejoice with you ma'am speedy recovery to you.
Thanks ma. Wish you swift and easy journey ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2020
somehow:

Congrats!
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Ligxy:

Wow! Congrats mama. He's indeed a miracle
Thanks ma. He is a miracle worker.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Awesomemama:

I've been going for short walks
I'll have to make it longer
I really need to pray more too
Thanks cappo, sharing my ba soon by God's grace.
Teamie prayer helps. Ask your husband to pray for the baby to come.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Congratulations Ma'am
Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2020
favourme062:
With Joy in my heart and gratitude to the most High who has made me to experience motherhood when I least expected I announced the arrival of my princess via ELCS on 19th of Feb at 37 weeks weighing 2.9kg.
Pls I've not been able to lactate and I'm worried about it because I don't want her to stay long on formula feeding
Congratulobia mama and welcome to your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Chimzy09:

Wow. Thankful for your life and that of your baby boy
Thanks ma. I really thank God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Chimzy09:

Ah ah. All these my teamies wakaring and leaving us! cheesy

Congrats mama. Thanks to God for you and baby
See porting everywhere.the way I feel everyday is like I ll give birth today today. Baby please bake a little. Congratulation to all the newest mothers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2020
whyworryPH:

Thank you faithful God. Congrats mama.
Thanks ma. God is really faithful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2020
Jellyshine:
BS!BS!
I was 36 weeks.
It ended in praise.
#TeamMarch
BS submitted.
#TeamFebruary
Thanks to God for easy delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2020
olabrinks:
I avoid mirrors now at all costs Lool. I can’t come and kill myself cheesy
grin everything will end in praise soon ,safe delivery to us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Thanks ma. Wish you swift and easy journey ma.
AMEN ma,Kisses to your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2020
BS
God surprised me with this pregnancy when I wasn't expecting because of my ttc journey.
Based on lmp which was the only period after the birth of my first baby gave me EDD of Jan 13 but all scans from 6th week gave me Feb and March.
The pregnancy was full of ups and downs but God took control. Throughout the pregnancy the baby was in perfect condition.

Jan 11 contractions came from morning till night painful with backache. Cervix was 2-3cm dilated. At midnight contractions disappeared. I had to go back home. Since then I've been living with contractions every day.

I kept active, watched my diet, did exercise and even active in the other room. Kept on praying.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sttmema: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Good evening sabi mamas, hope our LOs are doi well. Pls my DD is always twisting and turning in her sleep.shes almost 2wks old and even when I carry her on my chest,it’s the same thing. Is it colic? Does she need infacol? But she doesn’t cry except when hungry....pls help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sttmema: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Cutemarvel:
Only You can do what no man can do Jehovah.
BA!
It was a battle of life and death but the Lord won.
My second son made his grand entrance on 18th Feb weighing 4.7kg through emergency CS when I couldn't push him out during my vbac journey.

I did all the diet and exercise and scans failed me that I was carrying small baby but God did not fail me.

Cc Cappo Beyedew
Wishing all my February teamie and mamas on this thread swift and supernatural delivery.

Congrats mama...
The more reason I don’t really believe in all this eat this n don’t eat that so baby will not be big! My first, couldn’t eat...also weighed 4.7 second where I chop anyhow cos I already knew it would be CS, baby came out weighin 3.2
Quick delivery to u mama...God is indeed good!

Other teamies that have birthed,congrats to you...May they be all you prayed for and more!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2020
angeltolly:

Bia Teamie! You and your husbandman shu not finish baby food before baby come oo ehnehn tongue

You are lucky tho, your body is really counting down like you have been doing too. But sincerely time to reduce bwress play o, especially since you already lactating to avoid contration.
Noted grin grin

thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2020
Part2
At 38 weeks I asked for membrane sweep and was told it can only be done if my cervix is open. I was checked 2-3cm dilated and fully effaced. I was asked to stay behind I said no, because of when my son comes back from school.

I've done previous CS so they can't augment labour. All scans showed small baby. Pelvimetry at 38 weeks showed I have adequate inlet and outlet for the baby.

On the 18th, I woke up by 6am to boil yam. I went to my husband where he was sleeping and told him that I'm tired, he should contact Pastor so they can join their faith with ours. My husband stood up immediately because he knows I don't complain like that, he said we are also royal priesthood. He began to pray that water must come out today. I kept on preparing for my son to go to school.

By 8am, I told my husband, it seems am leaking fluid. Took my bath with warm water, placed pad. Eat little yam and egg but couldn't eat. By the time I got to my son's school, I was leaking fluid, got nylon placed it in the car, the fluid wet everywhere. Immediately I got to the hospital water was pouring everywhere as if tap was opened. I was moved to the delivery room. I was completely wet, they had to remove my cloth.

I was checked by past 9AM 6cm before I knew anything I was asked to push if there's contractions. Contractions was short and not strong. They've seen baby's head only to push.

After like an hour or so I saw them shaving me. My husband said he has signed the consent form that our lives is more important. I asked him if it was the doctors advise. He said he went to meet the doctor and the doctor said that will be the best option.
The theater was prepared.

I asked the doctor if he could still give me time. That we will pray for stronger contractions. By that time I was shouting I want to pop but baby wasn't coming.

My husband begged me to let them do what they want to do. By the time I got to the theatre, I was exhausted and almost dying but I couldn't tell anyone. As I lay on my back on the theatre table, the contractions kept coming back to back.
I'll shout, daddy ejo e wa se kini yi. Doctor o dun mi( daddy please come and perform this operation its painful).
The worst pain I've ever experienced in my life. I was later knocked off but with mild anaesthetic so I won't pass on. Immediately after the surgery I was partially awake and could hear everything people say and even recognize voices

I'm really grateful to God and fulfilled, I could experience this joy of motherhood.
At 1:25pm my cute, fair, orobo which I will call Ifeoluwaleyi was brought out weighing 4.7kg and even tall join.

My husband is so grateful to God that I didn't die but my first son refuse to greet baby.

I'm lending out my boot to all GTC moms because I was once told that I'm among the women that don't give birth on earth because of my nature of hormonal imbalance. Which no medical solution worked for.

Hopefully if there's a possibility of vba2c then I'll collect the boot. Let those that needs it rock it.
Thanks to all mama's on this thread, your contributions have been helpful even if one don't comment on it.
Swift and easy delivery to everyone.
Awesomemama, I await your BA.

Cappo Beyedew BS submitted

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Sttmema:

Congrats mama...
The more reason I don’t really believe in all this eat this n don’t eat that so baby will not be big! My first, couldn’t eat...also weighed 4.7 second where I chop anyhow cos I already knew it would be CS, baby came out weighin 3.2
Quick delivery to u mama...God is indeed good!

Other teamies that have birthed,congrats to you...May they be all you prayed for and more!
That mama, I was planning of giving birth to football team grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.