Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132338 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2020
ambient:

Yes ooo,tye baby is kicking me very well oooo
If i lie down,kicks
If i insult his dad double kicks
If i beat his brother nko pelvic pain and serious kicks.

Went to the hospital to ask why i am receiving kicks in my pelvic region they said its normal.

Team august hope shopping have started my obodo oyibo goods have failed me,hope this corona pass before person born ooo.amen.

LOL at all the kicks the baby is giving you... Shopping ke, I haven't bought anything yet o, playing to start shopping in June. And I'm seriously praying these corona ends very soon, because I can't even wrap my head around how pregnant women with low immune system can cope, except with the help of God Sha. God will keep us all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2020
bimberry1307:

Yes o, teamie. Started shopping since month 1. Each time I go to the market, I pick one thing from my list.

You even have a list, walahi, I don't even know where to start but on mind is telling me to buy somethings now before our market women start hyping prices taking advantage of the virus. But I think I will wait.... Not sure sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2020
Bisade44:

Hey teamie, I think I feel movement these days. The kicks are still hard to identify maybe because I’m a FTM. It’s also very hard sleeping on my left side alone.

Seriously counting down

Well, personally I really don't sleep on my left side o.... As in I sleep anyhow I'm comfortable, that rule of sleeping on left side has never walked for me sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2020
Ayaoye:

You even have a list, walahi, I don't even know where to start but on mind is telling me to buy somethings now before our market women start hyping prices taking advantage of the virus. But I think I will wait.... Not sure sha
Start as soon as possible. You know how our market women can be sometimes, if you venture say "ha, this thing cost o" you go hear we no fit import again because of corona virus. everyone is shouting corona corona now. Pick it one by one and before you know it, Gbam! You're done. I'm done with more than 50% of what I have on my list. Though this is my 3rd pregnancy yet list still plenty. It is well with us. May the Almighty provide for us all no matter their prices.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
ijeije123:
@Gbaga bustop, along Ijede Road.

I'm in ijede too, I'll contact you when I'm ready

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Asapretty:
BA
My beautifully handsome son made his grand entrance yesterday 17th March 2020 via vaginal delivery weighing 3.25kg with a slight tear. God really frustrated the devices of the enemy. BS coming soon.

Cc Mzleemah and all team March

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Anugod:
*Side eyes her*
You for call the name completely na, if you get liver. tongue

She no need call name nau. We all know say na you. Na your special mantle fell on me too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
bimberry1307:

Start as soon as possible. You know how our market women can be sometimes, if you venture say "ha, this thing cost o" you go hear we no fit import again because of corona virus. everyone is shouting corona corona now. Pick it one by one and before you know it, Gbam! You're done. I'm done with more than 50% of what I have on my list. Though this is my 3rd pregnancy yet list still plenty. It is well with us. May the Almighty provide for us all no matter their prices.

Amen o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Where are my teamies o....can't sleep at night these days o....I am wishing to snatch team April o, I pray baby complies, I'm done with shopping and packed bags sef...just waiting.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
folash:

Late BA.
My prince charming landed on 11th of March via ECS weighing 3.3kg.
God finally took the reproach away after 5years of TTC, and am still basking in the euphoria of it all.

Congrats mama. The Lord has wiped away your tears and your baby will be a source of blessing to your family.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Asapretty:
BA
My beautifully handsome son made his grand entrance yesterday 17th March 2020 via vaginal delivery weighing 3.25kg with a slight tear. God really frustrated the devices of the enemy. BS coming soon.

Congrats mama. God's name be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mamas that are owing us BS please try. I know it's not easy but the longer you delay, the more the chances that you will forget about it.
Pregnancy is exciting but can be boring too so those stories help in giving us food for thoughts.

Please, Biko, ejor, mbok, sanu share with us kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
folash:

Late BA.
My prince charming landed on 11th of March via ECS weighing 3.3kg.
God finally took the reproach away after 5years of TTC, and am still basking in the euphoria of it all.
congrats and welcome to your prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
mumsjoy:

BA. My charming prince arrived yesterday at 16March 2020 with the weight 3.3[
congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ayaoye:

I laughed when I saw seriously counting down.... Lol... My sis we still have long way to go o... Na August we dey talk about o.... Lol.... Same here baby kick is still very light but hoping it will get stronger soon... I still sleep on my tummy but I'm beginning to feel unconfortable sha

Lmfaoooo, it’s faster counting down with the weeks than months.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Whenever I go for ultrasound, it’s always a week ahead. Should I stick to my normal week calculation or go with the scan calculated week?

For instance I’m in my 18 weeks but scan is saying I’d be 19weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
barbie047:

Join me and thank God. The result says viable intrauterine cyesis at 6wk+.
Thank God oo and congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Asapretty:
BA
congrats and welcome to your son ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
winningbt:
October 2017 mamas I don come again October 2020,I can’t talk much morning sickness is doing me shege,I greet everyone
welcome back and wish you happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bisade44:
Whenever I go for ultrasound, it’s always a week ahead. Should I stick to my normal week calculation or go with the scan calculated week?
For instance I’m in my 18 weeks but scan is saying I’d be 19weeks
I always calculate using my last monthly period cos some of these scan can give someone wrong information.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pearl05:

pearl pearl you are the real kpekus master
i throway cap for you my sister
smooth and save delivery oooooo
As much as belle dey hungry me my hubby doesnt want to hear it for this year but God's plan na him sure pass laslas....oooo
i'm still on long holiday grin grin smiley

The police couldn't help me find my missing period cry cry cry it's gone and the closed the case to be revisited by October 2020. grin grin grin

I was in class of great May 2019 and now reporting to join Team October 2020.

Gaskiya I dont know how it happened , i just said let me browse the internet sharply without mask as it was the last day of my fertile window not knowing that i was about signing into the 9 months course.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=motic2 post=87552457][/quote]
As much as belle dey hungry me my hubby doesnt want to hear it for this year but God's plan na him sure pass laslas....oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mamas pls am having sort throat for 2weeks nw HV been to hospital ,try warm water d salt still d same pls wat can can't even take silver
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pearl05:

She no need call name nau. We all know say na you. Na your special mantle fell on me too
Me ba? Ok na. I dash you triplet anointing. I dash you belle on top belle. Just wait, them go soon tell you say na 3 pikin dey inside your belle tongue
No need to thank me. I'm nice like that kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please o mamas, it's doing me somehow to go for antenatal now o, with this Corona news everywhere angry
I'm tempted to sit out my weekly appointments now o, until labor kash me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hope I'm OK like this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Anugod:
Me ba? Ok na. I dash you triplet anointing. I dash you belle on top belle. Just wait, them go soon tell you say na 3 pikin dey inside your belle tongue
No need to thank me. I'm nice like that kiss kiss

It's good like that so that I will just finish work sharply, get my body back and start slaying with reckless abandon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
motic2:

No be say na me do pass others like Sunbestie ooo, it's just a little mistake. Na one corner quick action stand like that land me for here ooo.

How is our baby doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
winningbt:
October 2017 mamas I don come again October 2020,I can’t talk much morning sickness is doing me shege,I greet everyone

Wow welcome dear. Sorry for the MS, it will soon vanish.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Asapretty:
BA

Congratulations Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Prudify25:
Where are my teamies o....can't sleep at night these days o....I am wishing to snatch team April o , I pray baby complies, I'm done with shopping and packed bags sef...just waiting.

How is the swollen feet teamie, hope e don level? If @pweetiebabe catch you, she say make Una hold body till May cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
winningbt:

You re welcome mama, we don dey plenty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolaopeyemi: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
agiboma:
Hi All,

I am starting this thread so we can discuss pregnancy and all the joys, anticipation, expectation and all aspects of this beautiful time in a woman's life.
At times pregnancy can be very difficult and may even become life threatening, when conditions such as pre-eclamsia,gestational diabetes, Incompetent cervix, PPROM etc.  So lets use this space to discuss all aspects of this process.

Nothing in relation to pregnancy is off limits, lets share our experience and support each other in a caring respectful way. Doctors can only give so much advice, but i know first hand peer support is equally important.

So lets start talking!

Below are a list of ladies that have included their delivery dates, lets keep them in mind by praying and meditating and sending them positive energy, I will update the list reguarly, just include the month you are due. I will also update once you confirmed you have delivered. This will allow ladies to see others that are due around the same time as themselves and perhaps you may find a pregnancy "buddy". Its not a must that you include this info to join the thread, we welcome everyone.

1.) Nkkyrules due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
2.) Amarush due March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
3.) IB due April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
4) Mogobomya August 2012
5.) Toyosi Oct 2012
6.) Strita Oct 2012
7.) Uwani Oct. 2012
8.) Igosun Jul. 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
9.) Jemmibee Oct. 2012
10.) y.me Nov 2012
11.) tessybaby April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
12.) Luvlee May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
13.) Biddiebest Jul, 2012
14.) Oknee April 2012
15.) Dudugirl April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
16.) Moran August 2012
17.) Diamondlove Oct. 2012
18.) osikhueme March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
19.) Babyme Sept. 2012
20) Sweettweet June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
21.) Imboss. Jul 2012 *******DELIVERED smiley*******
22.) Jibola Nov. 2012
23.) Efemena_xy Febuary 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
24.) Avatur Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
25.) OLUWATOSIN Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
26.) Recruitment Due August 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
29.) Jumie Jul, 2012
30.) Otossd June 2012
31.) Bolseas Dec. 2012
32.) Pamperme May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
33.) Corrall Dec. 2012
34.) Maran1983 august 2012
35.) Olapo due Nov. 2012
36.) sdara *******DELIVERED smiley*******
37.) Infogenius Aug. 2012
38.) Ibotus Oct. 2012
39.) Toyin Sept. 2012
40.) corral dec. 2012
House please help me, because I'm very confused right now. My period is 3days late, I had a self urine test and it tested positive but while at the hospital for blood test, it tested negative. What's happening to me please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.