Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,289 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180813 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Congratulations ma'am. Good tidings to your baby and family.

Asapretty:
BA
My beautifully handsome son made his grand entrance yesterday 17th March 2020 via vaginal delivery weighing 3.25kg with a slight tear. God really frustrated the devices of the enemy. BS coming soon.

Cc Mzleemah and all team March
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Anugod:
*Side eyes her*
You for call the name completely na, if you get liver. tongue

Lemme oh, I no get muscle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodnessB(f): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
cryGood day great mom's, my sister gave birth on Sunday and she's yet to immunise her baby. Though She intends doing so tomorrow, please is there any general hospital or federal medical center around yaba or environs open for immunization tomorrow? Thanks 08076386587
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
GoodnessB:
cryGood day great mom's, my sister gave birth on Sunday and she's yet to immunise her baby. Though She intends doing so tomorrow, please is there any general hospital or federal medical center around yaba or environs open for immunization tomorrow? Thanks 08076386587
i know of Ambode health center shomolu.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
winningbt:
October 2017 mamas I don come again October 2020,I can’t talk much morning sickness is doing me shege,I greet everyone
Welcome on-board
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenifer007: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bolaopeyemi:

House please help me, because I'm very confused right now. My period is 3days late, I had a self urine test and it tested positive but while at the hospital for blood test, it tested negative. What's happening to me please

Are you sure the urine test was well done....Anyway I will advise you redo the blood test at a different lab cos blood test is more accurate than urine test.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pearl05:

No be say na me do pass others like Sunbestie ooo, it's just a little mistake. Na one corner quick action stand like that land me for here ooo.

How is our baby doing?
Bia this woman stop dragging me here nah... Na wetin I do u? D time u were shouting and screaming "Bleep me scatter, hit it harder" did u see me... sad cool sad
Abeg allow Anugod triplet anointing to fall on u joor grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Puffy84: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Where's your location in IB?
Omawumi17:
Good evening momma.. Don't forget to add Nursing bra to your list... Contact me for your nursing bra available at affordable price of 3500 for 3 sets
Pay on delivery within Ibadan, 200 for delivery charges anywhere within Ibadan
Available in size small, medium and big size
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 1:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Puffy84:
Where's your location in IB?
Molete-Challenge Ibadan
I do pay on delivery within Ibadan ma

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2020
angeltolly:

How is the swollen feet teamie, hope e don level? If @pweetiebabe catch you, she say make Una hold body till May cheesy
No mind her jawe cappo, i just dey look her with side eye porting koh Harry porter ni
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sunnycliff(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Lemme oh, I no get muscle

Every geh child is a mother
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Everybody help me thank God for successful pregnancy journey and safe delivery.
I gave birth to my darling DD on 17th of March2020. We are all doing very well and healthy.
I no sabi put story make una no vex, but my BS is basically that I had to do emergency CS due to unrelenting high blood pressure and preeclampsia.
Everything went well. Thank God.

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2020
angeltolly:

How is the swollen feet teamie, hope e don level? If @pweetiebabe catch you, she say make Una hold body till May cheesy
Team early may, for those that are working when do you guys plan going on leave...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2020
nahzyla:
I gave birth to my darling DD on 17th of March2020. We are all doing very well and healthy.
I no sabi put story make una no vex, but my BS is basically that I had to do emergency CS due to unrelenting high blood pressure and preeclampsia.

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barbie047: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2020
4realwoman:
Thank God oo and congratulations.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barbie047: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2020
miraclebaby:
God’s Name be praised. Wishing you H&H 9mths and beyond
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodnessB(f): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2020
nnekaike:
i know of Ambode health center shomolu.
Thanks. Please do they do so today?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
nahzyla:
congratulations and welcome to your DD

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
B.A my priceless princess made her grand entry today via ELCS weighing 3.5kg.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
angeltolly:

Still swollen but not like b4, I am urinating more and elevating the legs too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
No mind her jawe cappo, i just dey look her with side eye porting koh Harry porter ni

I pray baby complies o, I'm not enjoying the journey again, sleepless nights, waist pain and less pampering, biko baby will comply grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pearl05:

No be say na me do pass others like Sunbestie ooo, it's just a little mistake. Na one corner quick action stand like that land me for here ooo.

How is our baby doing?
baby is fine ooooo we bless God
Abeg enjoy your new journey jare sharpsharp is the way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Funkaish:
Team early may, for those that are working when do you guys plan going on leave...

Possibly 1st week of April, with all these social distancing and early school vacation sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Prudify25:

Still swollen but not like b4, I am urinating more and elevating the legs too

Ndo oo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Team April how una dey undecided

I so scare to go for ANC next week lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:

Congrats sir ...how about the vaccine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:
congratulations sir and welcome to your princess, quick recovery to madam.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Team June mamas how are we all doing? Just checking up on us all and please let stay safe.
Hope we have started shopping/finished?
Let try and shop for baby things and also stock up on food stuff as we don't really know where next that will be closed as schools will be closed from next week because of the virus.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Congrats sir ...how about the vaccine
administered

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:

administered

Thank God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Blackfinegirl:

All these while I thought my handle has been added o. Pregnancy brain ooo. I am march 27. XX. I am looking for labour so I can quickly run back to Nigeria. The fear of Corona virus.
you need to pay correct fine for just registering. Welcome to team March
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
TEAM MARCH BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

The Lord has done it again.

Team March giving birth back to back.
A hearty congratulations to Asapretty, nahzyla and SeyiAyorinde may the children be the coolness of your eyes
Safe delivery to the remaining mamas
Please mamas that have offload don't owe bs

#teamkiakiadelivery
#babyalivemotheralivedaddyandfamilymemberaliveandrejoicing
#teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd ............30th/31st..........(twins) XY& XY delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
2. estilo ....................7th/11th............. unknown
3. mzleemah ...............3rd/6th.........XY delivered 18th Feb BA/BS seen
4. olabrinks ................13th.................XY delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
5. safeob27 ...............19th.................. XX delivered 5th March BA seen awaiting BS
6. marygold .................7th.................. XY delivered 9th March BA seen awaiting BS
7. Jellyshine ...............13th................XY delivered 12th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
8. ladyjblinks .............28th............... XX
9. Graced2018 ...........11th.................XX Delivered 1st March BA/BS seen
10. Chimzy09 .............16th................. XY delivered 3rd March BA seen awaiting BS
11. mumsjoy ..............30th...................XY delivered 16th March BA seen awaiting BS
12. PINK1000............. 8th....................XX delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
13. nahzyla .................19th.................. XX delivered 17th March BA/BS seen
14. Bluefin ....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao ..............20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama ............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond ............15th.............XX
18. Danny4God(for wifey) .......17th....... XY. Delivered 29th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
19. smoochii ................20th............ unknown
20. Orente21 ..................31st..............XY delivered Feb 27 BA/BS seen
21. Asapretty ..................6th..............XY delivered 17th March BA seen awaiting BS
22. Piragirl ....................28th.............. XX
23. Sacredlily ................14th.............. (Triplets) XY, XY & XX. Delivered 29th Jan... BA/BS Seen
24. Folash .....................20th..............XY DELIVERED 11th March BA seen awaiting BS
25. HolySteph ...............23rd................XY
26. SeyiAyoride (for wifey).....21/26/28......XX delivered 19th March BA seen awaiting BS
27. Favourme026.......... 10th...............XX
28. RealAngel55............. 8th................XX delivered 3rd March BA seen awaiting BS
29. Rollykotex................. 7th................XX delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
30. Zaynie (for her sister)......... 3rd......XY delivered 10th March BA seen awaiting BS
31. Blackfinegirl............. 27th..............XX
32. Amishahussnah
33. Omariopat
33l4. Legendsmother

Kindly mention me if you have given birth for update
(

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hamzashaf99(f), StephOkemini and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.